Don't walk away.

Should have known better

- Jiyong's POV -

 

I could not sleep very well that night, although I had too much to drink but I wasn't drunk at all. All I think about was her and it hurts me so much that now we're back again at square one.

 

My phone beeped. It's a message from Bom Noona.

 

"Babo, you better be dead the next time I see you."

 

Just great, she told Bom Noona. I bet all the 2NE1 girls would know about it too. Just great. I didn't really know what to reply to Bom Noona's text and then I received another one.

 

"Don't you dare ignore my text messages, Jiyong-ah.

You better reply my texts or I'll head over to your place and kill you myself."

 

Bom Noona must be really mad.

 

"Noona, how's Dara?"

 

I really have no idea what to say to her, I was more worried about Dara than the angry Bom Noona.

 

"She's been crying for hours now in her room. It's all your fault!

What do you have to say about yourself?!"

 

. I must have really hurt her.

 

"Can I come over?"

 

"NO!!! You cannot!!!!"

 

Like I was going to listen to her anyway. I took a shower as I smelled like a drunkard, must be the alcohol. I was ready to go out and the manager came out of his room.

 

"Where do you think you're going?"

 

"I want to see Dara." I grabbed my shoes and put them on.

 

"Ji-ah, it's nearly 3 in the morning. Just go tomorrow."

 

"Aish hyung, I need to see her now." I said as I was busy tying my shoe laces.

 

"Not tonight, okay? You had too much to drink already and don't even said no. We don't want cause anymore problems, Ji. Just see her when you're sober up a little, okay?"

 

"But I feel fine, hyung."

 

"Yes, but not your body. You need some rest."

 

"But.."

 

"No buts!" Aish, this day just could not get anymore worst than it already is.

 

I gave up. Hyung's right, the Big Bang already has enough on our sleeves, we don't want to cause more troubles. I'll talk to her tomorrow then. 

 

- Dara's POV -

 

I couldn't sleep well that night but I had to go to the gym today, I promised Hwangssabu Oppa that I would. I looked at the mirror and gasped!!

 

Oh my god, panda eyes! I looked like Seungri!!! This is bad. I can't go to the company looking like this! So I decided to go to the company wearing my shades. 

 

"Noona!" Someone called my name as soon as I entered the company. Oh no, not when I looked like a zombie! I walked faster to the elevator but as soon I got in the person managed to catch me. 

 

"Aigoo, Dara-noona!" 

 

"Oh Youngbae-ah." I waved my hand. 

 

"Were you trying to avoid me or something, Noona?" Youngbae got into the elevator with me. "Ah anyway, which floor are you going?" 

 

"I'm going to the gym." He then pressed onto the button. 

 

'Door's closing. Please step away from the door.' 

 

"So, Noona.. why are you wearing your shades even inside the building? It's not even that sunny outside." He sure likes to ask a lot of questions. 

 

"It's the latest fashion trend, okay!" Tried to defend myself but comes to no avail. 

 

"Yeah right. Says who?"

 

I pouted. 

 

"Stop teasing me." 

 

"Alright, alright, I'd stop here." 

 

'Ting. Door's opening.' 

 

Ahh saved by the elevator. 

 

"Noona, let's walk together! I was going to work out today anyway." 

 

"Yah. Why can't you just leave me alone?" So annoying! 

 

"What's the fun in that?" Aish seriously, he sure loves to tease me. 

 

"Is Jiyong in today?" I asked out of curiousity. 

 

"No, I don't think so. The manager told me that he had a hangover this morning, he drank a lot last night." 

 

"Oh." 

 

"Talking about hyung, were you fighting? Is that why you're wearing sunglasses? You were crying all night, weren't you?" He poked me. 

 

"You're so childish!!!"

 

"Eeeiii. You're avoiding the question." I was so annoyed that I began chasing him around the gym! Well, he did cheer me up a bit. 

 

As I grew tired from chasing him, I sat down on the floor. Youngbae then approaches me. 

 

"Thank you, Youngbae-ah." 

 

"For what?" 

 

"For cheering me up." 

 

"When did I do that?" I let out a sigh and he laughed. 

 

Then, he lend me his hand to help me get up from the floor. "Come on, Noona, let's run on the treadmill. At least that's more productive than chasing me around the room." 

 

"Yah!" I shrugged off his hand and helped myself up but then, he wrapped his arm around my neck. 

 

- Jiyong's POV - 

 

I was so hungover that morning but I still decided to go to work. I let my manager to drive me to the company. I went up to the gym since I was early and because my head was pounding and the gym was always empty and quiet. 

 

The gym door was opened and then I saw them. Dara with Youngbae's arm wrapped around her. 

 

Then, I felt it again. The sharp pain as if someone shot an arrow right through my heart. I wondered if Dara felt the same when I said those hurtful words? Although I know well enough that nothing was going on between us, but what is this feeling? It's like I'm losing her more each time I see her with another guy.  

 

Dara, please don't leave me.