A New Chapter

Should have known better

- Jiyong's POV - 

 

I got back from the restroom and still sat next to Dara. 

 

"Jiyong-ah, have you ordered? Do you want meat and beer too?" Psy hyung asked. 

 

"Yeah, alright Hyung." I answered. It is always fun to have with the others, it makes me miss the good old days even more. "It has been awhile since our last gathering with everyone present." I said to myself, not out loud but enough for Dara to hear it. 

 

"I know. It's nice, isn't it?" I could see that her eyes were beamed with excitement. 

 

"You're cute when you're excited." I said to her, which caused her to blush and looked away from my gaze. 

 

"Ohh! Are you two back together again? Assa!" Seungri's sudden ambush surprised me. I bet Dara felt the same way since everyone's attention had turned to us. 

 

I gave Seungri a death glance. You're dead, maknae-ah. "Oh Hyung, I was just joking. Please continue with your conversation." He nudged Daesung to change seat with him. 

 

Everyone laughed at his reaction. "Jiyong, Dara-ah, I'm glad you two has finally resolved your problem. It has been driving us all crazy." Psy hyung slowly said. 

 

"Ahh oppa, it's not like that.." Dara tried to defend herself but comes to no avail. Everyone started to clap their hands. 

 

"This is good news. Let's celebrate!" Dongwook Hyung suddenly got up off his seat and start to pour out drinks. I was uneasy in my seat and I could see that Dara groaned in disbelief. 

 

"Forget it. It'll go away. Don't mind them, alright?" I said to her, trying to comfort her. 

 

- Dara's POV - 

 

"Don't mind them, alright?" Hearing what Jiyong said kind of soothed away the anxious feeling in me. I had forgotten how much those words could make my heart leaps a little. 

 

I nodded in return and accepted a glass of beer from Bom. I saw her wink at me. I knew that things has not been pretty well lately, and that Bom was always on my side but she knew very well that Jiyong and I could go pass through it. She said to me countless of times that she still believe that Jiyong and I are meant to be together. 


For a second there, I believe in Bom's words. If Jiyong keeps on doing this, then my heart just might waver and I would fell for him yet again. Like I always do each time I see him. It still hurts, from what he said at the club but it doesn't hurt as much now as it did before. 

 

I was so lost in my own thought that I was not paying any attention what the others were talking about. I felt like someone nudged me and I looked at Jiyong. "What are you thinking about? You looked like a lost girl." He asked. 

 

"Ah it's nothing. I was thinking of my schedule tomorrow." I blurted out. Omo, so embarassing! 

 

He chuckled and let out a smile. Then he turned to Minji and warned her "You can't drink yet, Minji-ah." 

 

Minji frowned. "Aish oppa! Like I don't know that! I'm fine with this orange juice." She raised her glass. I laughed at her reaction. Our maknae sure is cute! 

 

"Alright, let's cheers! 3, 2, 1.." 

 

"CHEERS!" everyone said in unison and raised their glasses. 

 

"Cheers, Dara-ah." Jiyong clanked his glass to mine and grinned. I could not help myself to but to smile at him. 

 

"Cheers, Ji." 

 

- end of chapter 18 - 

 

-----------------------

Author's note: 

Sorry for the short update. Got too caught up with watching Euro. kekeke :p I will try to update again tomorrow! :D xx