3, 2, 1, Action.

Should have known better

- Jiyong's POV - 

The weeks has gone by too quickly. We were busy with our new album and I felt so tired but thanks to fans, I'm going to endure it. There are no feelings to describe how proud how I am to perform each time on stage just to see the happy expressions on their faces. There's no words that are able to describe those feelings. It was just pure happiness. 

 

We were making our way to SBS Studio, it was the day to film our YG Family Special episode. Big Bang were the second last to arrive because we had a recording to do before that. 

 

When we arrived at our resting room to get ready, TOP and Seungri went straight to the sofa. Ah they must have been so tired. 

 

"GD-oppa." I turned my head to see who called. "Someone sent you these chocolates." A junior coordinator handed me over a bar of chocolate. 

 

"Ah who is it from?" 

 

"I don't know." I took the chocolate from her hands and thanked her. 

 

"Who is it from?" TOP asked. 

 

"She doesn't know. I don't know either, I can't think of anyone right now." I looked at it, and it's white chocolate. Nice, I'd prefer white over dark chocolate. 

 

"Maybe it's Dara noona." Seungri exclaimed. 

 

"Ah I don't think so. Dara's not into this kind of things." I shrugged. 

 

"Well, she gave me a few candy yesterday." I saw him smirking at me. 

 

"Who cares." I turned to the mirror to look at my hair and called for my hairdresser to fix it, it seemed like the wig would not stay intact for long. 

 

"I think you do care, Hyung." Seungri kept on teasing but stopped immediately when he saw me glaring at him through the mirror. "Ah TOP hyung, I think today's recording is going to be fun! Dara noona has a lot of things to say!" 

 

"Really? I could not wait to hear what she has to say." Youngbae interruped.

 

"Well, it has nothing to do with you, hyung. So you don't have to wait." Youngbae went straight to him and grabbed him by the collar. Hah what do you know. Nice one, Youngbae-ah.  "Ah ah hyung, I'm sorry. I was just fooling around." 

 

"Oppa!" I heard Minji's voice and turned to her. 

 

Youngbae let go of Seungri's collar and he went off to Dara who was right behind Minji. "Noonaaaaa, Youngbae hyung is going to kill me." 

 

Dara made a fist "Don't you dare touch my teacher!" Seungri looked proud and I laughed. 

 

Everyone then looked at me. Surprised with everyone's attention.. "You're defending the wrong person, Dara. Youngbae was the one who was at wrong." 

 

Dara looked at Seungri "Aish noona, don't you trust me?" 

 

"Everyone, please get ready soon. Recording's gonna start in 5 minutes." A voice came to inform us and we started to get busy. Seungri then panicked, he hasn't got his jacket on. 

 

"Maknae-ah, faster. We're gonna start recording soon." I said to him as I was about to walk out the door. 

 

"Neh, hyung. Aish Noona, faster. Put it on me already." I heard him said. 

 

I gave Dara a smile when I walked past her and heard her said "Fighting." 

 

I was the first one to go out the studio. 

 

"Introducing YG Family! Style icon charisma leader...." and the doors open. 

 

- Dara's POV - 

"G-dragon!" I heard the MC announced. 

 

He was so charismatic. I beamed at Bom who was getting ready to go out. She points her finger at me and went out when she heard her name called by one of the PD as it was her turn. 

 

Seungri tapped my shoulder and I cringed my nose.. just to . 

 

"Let's have fun today!" I said and hold up my hand to do a high-5.