Words.

Should have known better

- Jiyong's POV - 

 

I haven't talk nor seen Dara since the day I saw her and Taeyang at the gym. It has been weeks.. but I decided it may be better if I give her some time to think. There was a lot of things going on right now and I wanted to start a new chapter. 

 

I was making my way to the studio and the boys were all there with Teddy Hyung. We have to start recording for a new Japanese album and as well as the Korean one. It was a busy week.

 

"Hyung, who are you texting with?" I heard Seungri asked Youngbae.

 

"Dara noona, she was wondering if we are going to Japan together with them." Youngbae answered. I walked away, trying to ignore them.

 

"Hyung!" I pulled out of my notebook and laptop from my bag. "Hyung!" Oh forgot my pen, went to look for it inside my bag again.

"Aish, Jiyong hyung!" Oh he was calling for me. Turned to Seungri and raised an eyebrow.

 

"What's up?"

 

"Did you hear what Youngbae hyung said? Are we going to Japan with the 2NE1 girls?" How would I know that?

 

"Do I look like a manager? I don't know, asked manager hyung." Seungri grunted. 

 

"Why are you so cranky, Hyung?" Daesung's turn to ask me.

 

"Nothing, I had a lot of mind right now. YG Sajangnim just asked me give a preview or a small bits of the new song." I scratched my head. Yes, that and Dara.

 

Teddy hyung walked in and announced to all of us "Alright, boys, we're going out for dinner tonight along with the other YG family members."

 

"What's the good news?" TOP hyung asked.

 

"Nothing much but Psy hyung suggested that we should do a gathering before everyone gets too busy and all."

 

"That's sucha good idea! What time are we supposed to meet up?"

 

"Once after you guys are done recording the new song!" Teddy Hyung non-chalantly said as he walked to sit on his chair next to mine. "You're coming right, Jiyong?" 

 

"Yeah, sure. Why not? I'm starving anyway." I would get the chance to see Dara.

 

"In that case, we better hurry up!" Teddy hyung was ready to work, and his face turned dead serious.  

 

- Dara's POV -

 

We were waiting for everyone to arrive at the restaurant. Psy Oppa has arranged another dinner since the gathering at the club the other night did not turned as quite as he planned, he said.

 

Dongwook arrived and gave me a pat in the head. "What's up 2NE1~" He greeted us. "The Big Bang boys haven't arrived yet?" I shook my head. 

 

"They must be stuck at the studio with Teddy Oppa. Youngbae texted me earlier that they had to do some recording for their new album." I told him.

 

"Ahh they'll be here soon." Dongwook said while he took a seat next to CL.

 

Soon after, the other arrived. The Big Bang and Teddy oppa were the last ones to show up. I don't know why but I was pretty anxious in my seat. 

 

"Hi." Jiyong greeted me as he took the empty seat next to me. Well, this is weird... and a little nice. "Hi Minji."

 

"Hi oppa. Why are you guys late?"

 

"Oh you know what it's like in the studio with Teddy hyung. It's not finished until we're done recording."

 

"I know that very well." CL replied and then she chatted away with Dongwook.

 

"How've you been?" Jiyong asked me, as he looked at me in the eyes.

 

I smiled. "Good. You?"

 

"Not so good. I've been feeling tired lately." He rested his arm around my chair and continue to stare at me. 

 

"I can imagine. You guys are too busy with your album promotions and all."

 

He sighed. I looked at him. "Why are you making this hard for the both of us?" I asked him out of curiousity. Well, he really is. He was so nice and warm today, that it felt like we were back to the old days. It made me realised how much I missed him. I always do.

 

He smiled. "I'm sorry."

 

"You keep on saying that you're sorry. You really have to stop that."

 

"Well, I am truly sorry." He paused and let out a sigh. He then pulled back his arm. "Excuse me, I need to go to the restroom." He pulled back his chair and walked away. My eyes followed him and then Bom nudged me.

 

"Stop staring! Are you alright?" She asked.

 

"I'm fine."

 

- Jiyong's POV -

 

I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. That talk with Dara had me thinking how I much I miss her presence and just talking to her casually.

 

Well, here's to the start of someting new. I hope so. It would be a good night.

 

- End of Chapter 17 - 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's POV : 

I apologised for the lack of updates. I had a busy week and received a bad news over the weekend. :( but no worries, I will try to update as much as I can. xx