Evaluation

Should have known better

- Dara's POV - 

Woke up early that morning and decided to update my me2day like I do every day and posted a selca of me online. The fans mean a lot to me, so I tried to do little every day to show them how grateful I am and post a little something to let them know how I'm doing. It just makes me happy. 



I received a text from my manager that we were told that there's a meeting at YG office later that day. Uh oh, it is either a good news or a bad one. So I rushed to the bathroom and get ready to go to work.

 

I was the first to arrive in the car and Bom came in last, like she always does. "Let's go!" She exclaimed on she was comfortable in her seat. 

 

When we arrived at the office, we weren't the only one there. All of the YG singers were there. Ooooh are we gonna do another concert? 

 

YG looked up and asked "Is everyone here?" We nodded. 

 

"Okay, good. Let's begin." He took a deep breath before explaining the reason why he called all of us in. 

 

"SBS made a request for you guys, all of you, to appear on the last episode of Strong Heart with Lee Seunggi. I want to decide with all of your first before making the decision." He looked at everyone and continued.. "It would make a nice impression to the public provided that no one says anything silly." He then glared at Seungri. 

 

"Ah Hyung. Why are you looking at me like that?" Seungri became embarassed and hid behind s. We laughed at his actions.

 

"That's because you're the only one who keeps telling tales about everyone else." I nod in agreement and realised that Seungri noticed it and winked at me. I gave him my deadly stare and to my surprise, he nudged at Jiyong and pointed at me. 

 

I gasped at him and felt my cheeks were burning for embarassment. I turned away, pretend to listen YG Sajangnim. 

 

"Sandara." I heard my name being called and looked at YG Sajangnim. "I want you to perform your parody on Se7en's new song, since it was a hit when you posted up the lyrics on your me2day account." 

 

I could not hide my excitement. "Really, Sajangnim?" 

 

He nods and then he continued to give some more instructions to the others on what and what not to say during the show. I wasn't listening as I was too busy planning my stage or performance. I have to go to Teddy's oppa studio later and record the song, and then to Jaewook oppa to help choreograph the dance. Oh my God, I'm so excited! 

 

When things turned silent, my thoughts automatically end and I turned my attention what the boss was saying. "Last but not least, I will let you know about the sitting arrangement. We're not gonna do it according to the members. So here's the list, so pay attention." 

 

"YG best handsome line, Se7en and TOP." I saw Dongwook and TOP gave each other a high-5. Seungri moaned loudly. "What is it, Seungri-ah?" Sajangnim asked him. 

 

"Oh it's nothing though. Just thought that I'm more handsome than Seunghyun hyung." 

 

Upon hearing that, TOP shrugged and said "Hah. In your dreams." making everyone laughed and

Seungri sulking on his own. Poor maknae. Sajangnim continued "You, Seungri would be with Sandara as the Seungri Acadamy Line." 

 

"OH YEAH! This is going to be fun!" Seungri celebrated and it was my turn to moan. Oh no, not again. 

 

"I'm warning you again, Seungri. Don't try to say anything irrelevant." 

 

"You got my word, Hyung." He gave a satisfied look. 

 

"GD, you'll be with CL." 

 

I looked at Jiyong and saw him giving CL a peace sign as they were approaching one another. I was no longer listening to any of Sajangnim's words and neither to those who  already knew their partner. I was watching Jiyong and CL talking when Seungri went to get me. 

 

"Noona, stop staring. You're gonna kill someone with those eyes." I slapped his arm upon his teasing remarks. 

 

"Aigoo. You sure love to tease me!" Seungri laughed. 

 

"Noona, Noona. Now, all we have to do is think of something funny to talk about on the show. As you know, the viewers will have high expectation for me and you as my protege!" He looked very eager. 

 

I replied "yes! time to resume our class!" This is going to be exciting! 

 

- Jiyong's POV - 

 

I glanced at Dara and Seungri. Both of them seemed estatic about the news and I was sure that both of them would conquered the show since they are so good with variety shows. 

 

"Oppa, stop staring!" said CL. 

 

"Ah, neh?" I wasn't really listening to what she was saying. 

 

"Oppa!!" CL then hit my arm and she then had my full attention.

 

"What is it, Chaerin-ah?" 

 

"Stop staring at them. Gosh, you're so in love with her and yet, you're denying it." She's right. 

 

"I'm not denying anything." Am I being in denial? 

 

"Whatever, oppa. You know we have got to figure out what to say because I'm sure Dara Unnie and Seungri already something in mind." 

 

"You're right. They're really good at variety shows, anyway. We'll figure something out." I was being an optimist and smiled at her. 

 

YG hyung then asked for everyone's attention again. "So the filming will be next week. Make your preparations now and I want to know what everyone's going to say in 3 days. Understand?" 

 

"Neh." Everyone replied in unison. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: up until here (for now). Will continue soooooon when I find some time. xx