Falling slowly

Should have known better

- Dara's POV- 

I was sitting in the living room when my manager walked in. "Have you watched Healing Camp?" 

"Ani-yo, why?" I thought what could be interesting about the show. 

"It was a Big Bang special episode. Daesungie and Jiyongie talked about their scandals for the first time." 

What did he just said? 

"Big Bang? Omo. Do you know where I can watch it? I must have missed it because of my busy schedule! Ahhh, oppa, you should've told me earlier." I want to watch it so bad. I felt so bad about to able to be there for him when he needed me the most, he must be hurt.

"I'm sure the company has a copy. I'll ask around." 

"Thank you! You're the best manager oppa!" I was so happy but at worried at the outcomes. But then again, I'm sure he must have explained his situation well. I went straight to my room, leaving my manager who was talking on the phone.

I went to look online for some news about G-Dragon and saw some headlines about him mentioning that he's been in a relationship. OH my god!  

As I read the news,

“I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t meet anyone,” he said. “But when I do, I try to do it in secret because it can really cause harm to the other person.”

 

Why did he say that? What will the fans think now? Jiyong-ah, you're not supposed to say that. 

Then there's a knock on the door, "Neh, come in." 

"Dara-yah, they'll send you a copy of the video later. Are you going to the company anytime soon? It should be ready when you get there." 

"Oh really? I'll go there now!" I grabbed my handbag, car keys and headed towards the door. 

I could hear my manager shouts "YAH! BE CAREFUL!" 

I rushed to my car and drove straight to YG building. It was pretty obvious that I was really desperate to watch the program, that as soon as I parked my car, I ran to the door. 

"Oh Dara unnie!" I turned my head to see who was calling out for me. "Here's the CD." 

"Oh thank you!!!!" I bowed my head as I received the CD. "Is there anyone using the small media room upstairs?" 

"I don't think so, Unnie. I could ask for you." 

"Ah nevermind. It's okay, I'll check it myself." I left her with a smile on my face and headed towards the elevator. 

The media room should be empty. People rarely uses it nowadays, there's no way I'm gonna waste the time to go back all the way home. 

Arrived at the 3rd floor, and I saw the room was indeed empty. YAY! Went in and switched on the light and CD player and put it in and pressed play. 

- Jiyong's POV - 

I just got out of the shower when I heard my phone's rings. Looks like I just receive a text message. 


"Jiyong-ah, annyeong. I just watch healing camp.

You were great and so brave. So proud of you. ᅲᅲᄏᄏᄏᄏ"

 

I snorted. Seriously, this girl.. I sent her a text message back. 
 

"Oh really? Thank you, ssantoki-ah" 

Wait. She just watched Healing Camp?! It already been a week since it was being broadcast. 

"How come you just watch it? It was broadcasted last week!" 

"ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏI have my ways." 

She really is something. Since this is probably the first time we texted, I decided to call her. 

"Yah!" I said as soon as she picked up the phone. 

"Why did you call?" I sensed there's something wrong with her voice. 

"Are you crying, Dara-yah?" 

"Ani. I had a flu. Does my voice sound weird?" She was obviously lying. 

"Oh really? Do you want me to bring you some flu medicine?" I acted along with her. 

"Ah.. ah. No, it's fine. I already have some medicine here with me." Liar.

"Well, if you said so. Okay, I'm gonna hang up now." 

"Ji-ah!" she yelled. I can't believe she felt for that, I was obviously kidding when I said I wanted to hang up. 

"Neh." 

"Why did you mention about the relationship?" 

"What? What did I said?"

"Ah it's nothing. You know what, nevermind. " Aish, I should be nicer. 

"You're lucky I didn't mention you." 

"So you know what I'm talking about!" 

"kekeke. You're funny, Dara-ah." 

"Oh! You stopped calling me Noona!" 

"Why should I when I looked much older than you?" 

"That's too bad, Jiyong-ah cos I don't like older-looking men." I heard she chuckled. 

"I'm hanging up. Annyeong." Beep. Serves you right, Dara, for teasing me. Ahh, when I think about it. I do miss her, her teasing me and her jokes. 

I kinda felt a little guilty for hanging up. So I sent her another text. 
 

"You don't look young, yourself. Go get some rest! 

I'll see you soon."

- end of chapter 4 -