A New Place

A Protector Of Light

 The kings set off in three carriages of four. Loads and loads of suitcases and bags had to be loaded on to those carriages, whilst the kings talk more and more behind the Greats backs, still wondering how this Prophesy came about. It had never came up to them before, not in writing, sound, or look. The fact of the matter is that the Greats may have been holding out on them all these years. But why? They are the Kings and they should have been told of this 'queen' a long time ago. But since the day of leaving had come, there was no going back now. Questions remain unanswer until they get to their destination.
 They were starting off their long journey to Korea, to a whole other world they've barely explored before. It was where they could find the queen of the EXO Kingdom. All of the kings were starting to get impatient of all this. They still didn't agree to this destiny for them, and of course the Greats continued to not care. Actually, the maddest person was Kris. He was still being quarelsome with the Greats and was being very cantankerous with everyone else.

 "This is a very simple decision. I trust you my king, you will not be dissopointed once you see your queen." 

 "I highly doupt that comment. How can you expect me to tollerate a person who is taking half our power, and our throne?" he asked angrily.
 The Great sighed and set his head on his hand in fustration. "Tell me, how will we know when we find this girl?" asked Xiumin. "I've suddenly forgotten at the unsatisfying thought."
 "They say your girl has a bright aura around her. Mabye even a halo. I can't tell you where she is, you kings are the only ones that can see it. That is why it is up to you to find her."

 The Kings sighed and all lowered their heads. If it was only up to the kings, then they have to do this togther, they have to try. Even if their leader had dissagreed. It was going to take a while, but it has to be worth it. Once there in Korea, their search will begin.

__________ 

 

 The Kings had arrived at their house in Incheon, South Korea. Their house was a large mansion, possibly fit for about more then 12 kings, 5 servers, and 2 body gaurds, which were the Greats, from the look of it. They entered into the over larged living room. It had a wonderful exterior to it all. With it's, holy white walls and fluffy confortable furniture. A painting of a man with his head down holding his guitar and his eyes closed. It title 'The Bules', as they could planly recognize . The art laid above a large fire place. Across the hall were 2 large stair casses that stood on the left side and the right, leading to their rooms.

 "This is where you'll be staying for the year. Your search begins here in Incheon." the Great said. The kings dropped their bags and looked around. "Well, this isn't so bad. Of course it's different where we live." said Sehun.
 "Comepletly." added Chen. "Where is the gold? The sparkles? The beautiful night sky?"

 "Your rooms are just up stairs." said one of the greats. "And mind you, normal humans don't have those things, not even the rich ones can get indoor night skies."

 The kings headed upstairs and into the hall where six doors lined the opposite walls.

 After nearly thirty minutes of unpacking the Greats called the boys to come to the living room.

 "So how will this search go on?" asked Kai. "Do we run around, asking if this young girl happens to be a queen?" Some of the boys chuckled at his hallow joke.

 "There are a lot of schools in Incheon. All of you will have to go to each one, for as long as it takes to see your queen."

 "It will have to take a while to find one girl in all of Korea, but we will manage." the great explained. The kings were handed ID cards, birth certificates, and pictures in a little portfolio. "Those are your student cards for school. You'll need it for your personal reasons, so don't lose them."

 The kings kept quiet as they set those fake ID's aside.
 "Now you'll all get your uniforms for school tommorow. Kris, you being the eldess need to lead your brothers through it all."

 Kris nodded and slumped back in his seat.

 The Great sighed at the boy's pale and stoned faces. 
 "I know this is something new. Do not fret. First thing I want to tell - Earth is a strange place full of strange traditions, but it is a good place to be in. Maybe you'll get to know people, which I certainly hope so. Living on the countryside today may change in a couple of weeks, we can live in the city, maybe near the water-"

 "Why are you telling us this?" Kris asked, crossing his legs. "What you first wanted was for us to find this mystery girl and now you want us to have fun and relax? This is not fun. Moving to an unknown place full of strange beings. It's . . . uncomfortable." Kris looked to his brothers. "At least to me it is. I will not speak for the rest of you." 

 The boys looked away from older mans gaze.

 "It is uncomfortable." a soft voice said. 

 "You agree with me then, Chanyeol?" Kris looked over to the couch. 

 Chanyeol, a young sprite of a boy, nodded in his little corner.

 "Give it a chance you lot," The Great said. "It probably won't even be long. I can tell you that. Trust me. I give the prophets for a reason."

 The second Great stepped beside him and said, "We just got here. Don't stress your heads. Why don't we all sleep this off. Sleep curse most wounds, at least for the moment."
 He was the first one to leave, and the other men followed in suit, upsatirs.

 The conversation may have been over for the night, but the kings, no doupt, will probably see it get more heated by the next day.

 Later in the night, one of the kings entered in Kris's room, only to see him just about to get into bed. Kris, being the leader, was granted a room larger then all the others. Enough space for him to move around and work at his own pace.

 "Kai, what are you doing here?" Kris asked.

 "Just to be here." he answered.

 He sat next to Kris on the bed and lowered his eyes.
 "Hyung," Kris faced him seeing Kai looked out the window. "Do you think our queen will be beautiful like they said?" he asked.
 Kris shrugged and laid back on his back. "I don't know. But I just hope we find this girl fast. I don't want go be all over the place searching for this 'future queen'." 

 "Didn't you wonder for a minute how radiently beautiful she was, how she'll act, how she'll treat us." he asked. "You know me. I'm a er when it comes to women."

 Kris in his cheeks and sat up. "No. And I don't want to." 

 Kai only looked away from him. "You're a stone cold man, hyung."

 "I only wish this didn't have to happen." Kris lied back on the sheets, turning his back to Kai. "You heard the Greats. Get your rest. You'll need it. Trust me."

 Kai looked at his brothers back momentarily, contemplating on pushing him to talk to him more. He really wanted to do just that, but something in the back of his mind told him it was only best to leave him be for the night. 
 "As you wish, o holy one." Carefully patting his back, Kai got up to leave and walked back to his room.