Noona Is Mine

A Protector Of Light

 Of course the kings couldn’t wait to see their queen again for the next school day. It would make their hearts grow even fonder and strong enough to just make them fly to heaven.

 It was only a few hours from now that the next morning would be another meeting with her. Only though, they might meet someone who may just ignite their hearts with less love and more of, well . . . anger.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Sunny walked along the sidewalk to school wearing her favorite blue stripped t-shirt and jeans. She tied the back of her hair in a ponytail.
 She skipped along with her backpack bouncing along her hip and finally made it to the school gates. She greeted the guard with a wave and he smiled back. Even though she had to get up early she was still in her normal good mood.

 The boys had just made it up the street to the school in their big black car. Kim was driving today, and was still suspicious about the boys. He tried talking to them when they got home yesterday but then they only give him one word answers all the time. It was so strange. They never keep to themselves like this. They still continued to whisper to each other in the back seats.
 "Boys," Kim called. The kings stopped their whispering immediately and straightened up their positions. "Please tell me, is there anything going on at school? Is someone bothering you? Do you have a feeling if your queen is close?"

 The boys glanced at each other and Suho said casually, "Not at all. All these girls are way too clingy to be our angelic queen."

 Kim pursed his lips and nodded. "Are you boys getting used to the idea yet? Of having a queen?"

 Kai couldn't help but smile behind his hand and he turned pink faced. Toa beside him nudged him and Kai wiped the smile off but his pink face remained. The Great sighed.
 "I'll take your silence as a no. But like I said kings, when you see her you'll be falling for her in a second."

 This time all the kings blushed a bright red and Kai's smile came back on his face. Kim didn't notice and went in front of the school building.
 "Remember to tell me what happened in school today."

 The boys gathered their stuff. "It's okay Great," Luhan said. "Don't sound like a parent. We are old enough to take care of us."

 The Great sighed. They were old enough, maybe even much older than the whole student body.
 "Okay," he let out. "Go."

 The boys all gathered outside the car and watched as Kim drove away.

 "Think he knows?" Lay asked his brothers.

 "I'm not sure." Kris answered. "But we have to be more. . ."

 Kris stopped and starred. The boys looked where he did and they froze also. They saw Sunny walking and even in this bright sunlight she was still glowing with her powerful halo around her. Sunny saw them and waved from a far. The boys waved back, swooned once again.
 "I think my heart skipped a beat." Kai said suddenly.

 Sunny began running to the boys and they grinned ear to ear as she was running really fast. But then a sound came from a far and it made Sunny stop.

 "NOOOONNNNAAAA!"

 The boys lost their grins and they looked to where the voice came.

 Sunny saw a boy, about her age, wearing the same blue stripped shirt and jeans as Sunny.

 Then Sunny and the kings gasped.

 "Nooonnaa! I missed you!"

 The boy ran up to Sunny gave her a back bending kiss.

 The boys’ mouths lay a gap. Kris faces turned from a pale white face to bright red flush of anger. The same with the others. Kai sneered at the two.  Chanyeol dropped his stuff. Toa wished he had his swords in his pockets.

 The boy finally released Sunny and had a big grin on his face. Sunny looked at him and finally realized who had kissed her so forcefully. "Hyun-woo!"
 Sunny took him into a big bear hug and Hyun-woo hugged as tightly. "How have you been Sunny-shi?"

 Sunny gave him a bright smile. "I’ve been awesome ever since I got here. I got into this great school. I have a big house. And I've made friends. Twelve friends!"

 Hyun-woo widened his eyes. "Already?"
 Sunny nodded and pointed towards the boys who were still standing there, angry.

 Hyun-woo frowned and cleared his throat. "Um . . . there all guys?"
 Sunny nodded and grabbed his hand. "Come and meet them." She pulled him towards the guys.

 The kings furrowed their brows as to why Sunny was bringing him to them. They only stood sternly and some crossed their arms. Sunny and Hyun-woo stopped in front of them. Hyun-woo put on the brightest smile he could make.

 "Hey guys," Sunny greeted. "I want you to meet someone."
 Hyun-woo, even though he put on a smile, was a little shaken by the way the kings looked at him. They were very scary in a way. He had to keep that smile glued on to his face.

 Sunny slung her arm around Hyun-woo's shoulders. "This is Lee Hyun-woo, my little cousin!"

Kai raised a brow. "Cousin?"

 Sunny nodded.
 Cousin? This boy who just goes up to Sunny and kiss her is her cousin?
 The kings widened their eyes but tried to keep an inconspicuous look and try not to show their still angered feelings.
 Hyun-woo waved at them but the kings didn't wave back but rather give a slight nod with their necks.

 "We are fraternal twins." Hyun-woo pulled Sunny closer to him, making them stand side by side.

 The kings showed no expression.
 Hyun-woo lowered his hand awkwardly and but still tried not to melt his bright smile. "So you’re the twelve guys Sunny was talking about. Wow, there's a lot of you."
 Sunny nodded. "There all brothers."

 Hyun-woo starred in disbelief. "Really? Wow. You must have a lot of fun on family nights."

 "That's what I said!" Sunny exclaimed. Hyun-woo nudged her playfully. "Oh we are one of a kind, twin."

 The kings didn't really laugh. The joke was already played out. They got angrier with an every touch he made to her.

 The bell rang from inside the school. "Oh, class time!" Hyun-woo yelled.
 He grabbed Sunny's hand and pulled her to him. As they walked up the stone steps the kings could hear, "By the way Sunny, I'm in all your classes!"

 The kings still stood at their places feeling a bad pain in their stomachs. The teacher from the door called them to come inside and the kings made their way pass the teacher without even glancing at him.
 The kings headed to their lockers in silence to get their books until D.O yelled, "Okay, is everyone else feeling as angry as I am."

 "Of course!" Kai yelled.

 "You think the rest of us liked the sight of our queen being touched and kissed by this boy who is claimed to be her cousin." Suho said.

 The kings angrily shut their locker door with force so strong it could shake the whole school.

 "Well, this is a bad morning." Xiumin said. "He's in every class she is, and we're the first ones with him." Xiumin gestured to Chanyeol, Sehun, and himself. The three huffed.

 "Well come on," said Sehun. "We can't be late."

 The boys separated and went to their respective classes. Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Sehun didn't feel like going to class anymore but they had to. They had to get close to their queen in some way, even with an annoying little cousin on their hands.
 As to their horrors when they got to the classroom, Sunny and Hyun-woo were talking it up in the back of the class. They made their way slowly to their seats and sat down. Sunny noticed and faced them.

 "Oh hey guys. I wanted to ask you," Sunny looked at them with concern. "Is something wrong? You and the others have been in a very bad mood. Are you okay?"

 The boys smiled at her concern. "No," Sehun answered. Chanyeol shook his head.

 "We were just having a little tiff this morning," Xiumin glanced at Hyun-Woo. "But we're okay now."

 Sunny nodded in understanding at gestured to Hyun-Woo. "I told Hyun-Woo a few things about you guys if that's okay. I mean, I just love boasting about best friends."

 The boys turned pink faced at the fact. They couldn't help it. "Sure." was all they could say.

 Hyun-Woo faced them. "You guys sound really cool. She said one of your brothers do the swords."
 The boys nodded. "Yes," Sehun answered. "Our brother Tao is really good with kung Fu."

 Hyun-Woo oohed. "Cool. I'd like to see him in action."

 Sunny shifted her position when the teacher came in. The class quieted down.

 "Okay," he started. "We have another new student today. A mister Lee Hyun-Woo."

 Hyun-Woo heard his name and immediately stood up for the class to see. He bowed. "Hello. I am Lee Hyun-Woo and I hope you treat me well."
 The class bowed back and said. "Hello Lee Hyun-Woo."

 Hyun-Woo smiled and bowed back again before sitting down. "Way to make an impression." Sunny commented. Hyun-Woo smiled. "Think so?"
Sunny nodded. Hyun-Woo grinned in victory.

 Through the class Sunny stayed close to Hyun-Woo and the three kings tried so hard to not explode. Even if they were cousins, Hyun-Woo didn't seem to be acting the part. He always compliment her, touch her, and even kiss her on the cheek. It was really strange. Chanyeol was quiet so he could focus on the behavior more than the others.
 Hyun-Woo would occasionally frown when Sunny comes and consort with the boys and he would try to hide his disappointment.
 At the end of class, the boys felt less of anger and more of curiosity for the cousin. He was nice and kind and cool, but he seemed to be putting off another feeling. It felt weird. Abnormal. The brothers couldn't explain it, but still could feel it as the two made their way to their next class.

 Sehun squinted his eyes at them. "Does he feel weird to you guys?"
 Xiumin nodded. "Yeah. The kid is nice and all, but he's something else."

 Chanyeol nodded his head also to agree.

 Sunny and Hyun-Woo walked on to the second floor to theater class. Hyun-Woo was going on and on about what he had done and seen in Paris, France.
 "So many people live there, and there are so many tourist. The food is the best thing I ever tasted and there are so many places to go. You should come with me next time."

 Sunny laughed at him.
 Hyun-Woo was always exaggerating things some times. He was just the same age as her but he had the heart of a ten year old. Not always though. Sunny loved being around him. She always knew he was still the sweet and kind little cousin even if years had passed already.

 Sunny looked to see Kris again writing in his notebook on the outside of the door. Sunny scurried to him leaving Hyun-Woo a little dumbfounded.
 Kris looked up and saw Sunny coming to him. He hurriedly closed his notebook and stood up.

 Sunny pouted. "Oh I was so close to seeing it."

 Kris smiled at her cuteness, as usual. Hyun-Woo passed by them, looking down and going inside the class room. Kris momentarily glanced at him and cleared his throat.
 "We should go in now." Kris said at the sound of the bell.
 Sunny walked in with Kris following.

 Sunny sat where she did yesterday, in between D.O and Baekhyun with Kris beside the three. Hyun-Woo dragged himself in the seat behind Sunny. He actually wanted to seat beside Sunny, but didn't mention it. The teacher came in and presented himself at the front of the class.
 The teacher talked about how it is always important to put emotion in acting and make the audience feel what your character feels. He addressed Kris a few times as he is the perfect example of an emotionless actor. The rest of the class laughed and Kris only slumped in his seat.
 A few students came up to perform the same script to see if they could put in emotion into their acting. The script involved a girl whose brother had to travel a long journey away from his hometown but the girl didn't want him to go. They had a special bond and the sister loved him so much.

 After a few students the teacher said, "So I see we have a new student with us. Lee Hyun-Woo?"
 Hyun-Woo quickly stood up. "Yes. I'm Lee Hyun-Woo."

 The teacher nodded. "Well, you’re not going to sit there all class. Come try it out."

 Hyun-Woo suddenly felt nervous. He shakily stood up and walked up to the stage. Then, he stopped and turned around to grab Sunny's wrist. He dragged her on the stage and Sunny could feel his hand shaking.

 "Sunny's going to act with me." Hyun-Woo said. The brothers looked at them furrowing their eye-brows and Sunny just shrugged.

 The teacher nodded and handed the two the script. "Do well."

 Sunny looked at him in curiosity but went with it anyway.

 The teacher sat on his desk and called, "Action!"

 Sunny and Hyun-Woo's normal expressions turned depressed and hardened.

 "You have to go. Will you come back?" Sunny said. She cringed her face as if she was going to cry.

 "No." Hyun-Woo simply said. He looked down at his shoes as if to avoid Sunny's eyes.

 "Will you try?" Sunny asked.

 Hyun-Woo sighed. "I don't know."

 Sunny huffed and walked a step closer to Hyun-Woo. Everyone leaned with an astonishment that wasn't like it with the other actors in training. Even the three brothers listened closely with wonderment.

 "Brother, I have to tell you something," Hyun-Woo shifted and cocked his head. "I have committed an awful sin, something that I have to tell you now even though it's too late."

 Hyun-Woo furrowed his eyebrows.

 Sunny took a breath. "I have fallen in love with you, and not in the brotherly type way. I love you."

 Hyun-Woo sighed and shifted again. "It is always like you to say things at the last minute. I didn't think you would say such a thing to me out of all my twenty years of living."
 Sunny broke out a slight weep and wiped her eyes as if she was crying.

 "Please don't leave me here."

 Sunny ran up to Hyun-Woo and gave him a big hug.
 Kris felt himself cringing at the contact.

 Hyun-Woo smiled and patted Sunny on her back. "Write to me."

 Sunny sniffed. "I will try."

 Hyun-Woo broke the hug and held Sunny by the shoulders. "Not I will try, but I will."

 Sunny nodded. "I Will."

 Silence.
 But then the teacher broke out in applause and the class followed.

 "Amazing!" he yelled.

 Hyun-Woo and Sunny smiled and bowed to the class. "Wow," said the teacher. "You two could make it on Broadway. That was great. Sit down."

 Hyun-Woo and Sunny made their way back to their seats with wide grins spread across their faces. D.O turned around and gave a small smile to Hyun-Woo. "Nice work newbie."
 Hyun-Woo smiled back. "Yeah. I wasn't nervous at all."

 Sunny gave him a thumbs up. "Your finally starting to grow up little cousin."
 Hyun-Woo just shrugged but smiled.

 Baekhyun gave him a compliment. D.O patted his back. Kris was silent and still.

                                                                                                                 ______________

 Dance class wasn't that bad. The boys still had a suspicion about Hyun-Woo. He was nice, but what was the feeling that made the kings wonder he was hiding something.

 Time for lunch.

 The boys all sat together and waited for Sunny to come over and sit with them. But, Hyun-Woo was there already.
 Sunny made her way to their table but Hyun-Woo suddenly grabbed her arm and reared them over to a table for them. The kings starred at them in disappointment.

 "Well other days have been better." Suho said, sighing.

 The boys started eating their food while Kai picked at his food with his chopsticks. "But you know," he started. "He's really cool and nice."

 Kris angrily stuck banged his spoon in his food. "And suspicious like a roaming rodent."

 Tao nudged him. "Hey. Calm down we're in public."

 Xiumin spoke up. "He didn't seem so bad in our class. Right guys?" Xiumin gestured to Sehun and Chanyeol and they nodded.
 Kris continued eating his food in the loudest way possible.

 "Uh noona, would you excuse me for a second?" Hyun-Woo asked.
 Sunny nodded. "Of course."
 Hyun-Woo started getting up but then picked up his backpack and pulled out a book in English. He held out to Sunny, "Here noona, read this. It's an awesome story of a girl in search of her father in Paris."

 Sunny oohed and opened to the first page.

 Hyun-Woo then ran over to the boys table. They looked up to him. Hyun-Woo smiled.
 "Hey guys."

 Hyun-Woo excused himself as he squeezed himself in between Kris and Tao.

 "So," he started. "Sunny noona has told me a ton about you guys. You guys really have impressed her."

 "Oh really?" Lay asked. Hyun-Woo nodded. Lay blushed of course.

 Hyun-Woo continued. "I bet you guys find her really attractive too right?"
 The boys looked at each other. Their voices cracked when they questioned, "What?"

 Hyun-Woo nodded. "Don't you?"

 The boys didn't answer but Hyun-Woo took their blushes as a yes.

 "Ok then." he said. Hyun-Woo crossed his arms and smiled slyly. "Well I just wanted to tell you that you can't have her, considering she's mine."

 The kings furrowed their eyebrows and starred at the boy in disbelief.
 "What?" Kris said with mouth full of rice.

 "I said she's mine. As in Lee Sunny is already taken by someone."

 "We don't know what you’re talking about." Chen said through gritted teeth.

 Hyun-Woo cocked his head. "Of course you do. I've seen the way you guys look at her. I could tell how jealous you looked when I kissed her. So just to make it clear, Sunny only has one man in her life and that's me."

 The boys looked at each other but Lu han cleared his throat. "Sorry Hyun-Woo, but Sunny can't be yours. Your cousins. Related by blood."

 Hyun-Woo shook his head. He gave the kings another sly grin. "That doesn't mean a thing. I was always there when Sunny needed a friend and a shoulder to cry on. What have you guys done for her? You’re just a bunch of stuck up snobs who only stay to yourselves."

 Kai slammed his fists on the table. "Little peasant. You will not dare talk to the-" Chanyeol stopped him from raising his voice and saying the word kings on front of the boy.

 Hyun-Woo gave Kai a sneer. "Peasant? I know you’re not talking pretty boy."

 The boys only looked at him and Hyun-Woo looked back. "Just keep this in your head," Hyun-Woo continued. "I'm not going to say to keep away from Sunny since she is your first friends since she came here, but keep your distance or else you'll deal with me."

 Xiumin gave him a mocking grin. "And what makes you think that we won't tell Sunny what you've told us?"

 Hyun-Woo returned the grin. "Because if she sees her first friends spreading rumors about her little cousin who just came back from Paris, she's going to think your liars and never want to see you again. I've been with Sunny the longest. Who is she really going to believe?"

 The boys starred at him as he made his way back to Sunny at their table. Sunny gave him a warm smile and started talking about the book she was reading. As Sunny looked away for a moment, Hyun-Woo took the chance to give the kings a little smirk.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Hyun-Woo: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdz3j6i15I1rvv4qro1_500.gif

Now You Know What He looks like in case you didn't know.