First Day Of School

A Protector Of Light

 The Kings starred up at their school. Gongju High. Dozens of kids walking around the campus in and out of the school. The kings seemed uncomfortable in their uniforms. Everyone else seemed really normal about it, but the kings weren't so used to being in restricting clothes. The most these clothes did was protect them from the cool breeze blowing in the air. 

 "I feel itchy." Lay said, ajusting his back over his shoulder.

 "That will happen. You'll get used it." Kim, one of the Greats, said. "Are you boys ready? This is what we discussed. And you must remember it, so as to not appear so . . . abnormal."

 Kris scoffed at a circle of girls laughing as they beat a girls back as she lay in the middle of the circle. "They are the abnormal ones."

 Kim smiled. "Just wait till you you get inside the walls."

 
"This will be hard, Kim." Luhan said, patting his hair down. "Even if we wear these uniforms, we stand out like sore thumbs." 
 Luhan glanced at two boys who stared them down as if they were invading their territory. Beside him, Kyungsoo threw them a hard look, and the boys walked quickly away.

 Kim shook his head. "It is normal. Aliens are always stared at, but remember what I told you boys."

 "Rule number one, don't attract more attention then you have." Chen said.

 Kim nodded. "Exactly."

 Kyungsoo released a soft snicker. "If we had the queen right now, I'll be happy to teach her the real things that are important in our world."
 Kris gave him a hard look and Kyungsoo's smile quickly dissapeared. "Your actually getting use to the idea?" he asked. Kyungsoo didn't responed and looked to Kim for help.
 "Calm yourself." he said. 
"Here's your school schedule's."

 All the kings were handed seperate schedule's for there school day. Each of them examined all the times and places for the day. Some had looked a little confused at the arrangments for classes.
 "We're being seperated?" asked Kris. The great nodded with a blank expressision.
 "For the search to go faster. This is for finding the queen, but don't worry, you'll all meet at lunch."

 "But I like being with my brothers," Chanyeol said, giving big starry eyes to Kim.

 Kim cocked his head. "Rule number 3?"

 The kings sighed.
 "Do not only hang around in packs, as that could also draw attention or make us seem socially inept." Chanyeol recited obidiently.

 Kim smiled. "You're ready."

________________

 Soon when the kings stepped in the hallway, all eyes were on them, just like Kim knew would happen. Most people whispered comments on them to their friends. You can say the kings had that affect on almost everyone. The kings looked around, eyeing every girl they saw in the hallway. As soon as they looked at them, the girls would blush and look away, whispering even more comments to their friends.
 "This is going to be tricky." said Kai.
 Lay and Lu han looked around once more.
 "That's a girl with short blonde hair." Lu han pointed out. All the boys looked at her and she quickly lowerd her eyes blushing like the rest.

 "Not her." Su Ho said.

 "How do you know?" asked Lay.

 "Because the prophesy said only the kings would know who the real queen would be, we would feel it. Do you guys feel that that girl is our queen?" The kings quickly glanced over to her again. No light. No halo. No feeling. Su Ho was right. Just another ordinary girl.

 The boys was awoken from reality when a bell rang. It was time for class.

 "We have to find her. Make sure you look for her thoroughly." said Kris.
 The kings all agreed and seperated for their classes.

_________________________________

 With Baekhyun, he had English first. As soon as he stepped in, all eyes were on him. The teacher looked up from her desk and smilied kindly to him.
 "You must be one of the new students. Welcome to the class." she greeted.

 Baekhyun nervously bowed and stepped in the classroom. "Student's this is..." the teacher stopped for Baekhyun to greet himself . "Oh, My name is Baekhyun. I hope I can make good friends with you guys." he said. When he finished, two girls in the back smiled and tried to hold in their giggles.

 "Yes. You may sit in the back." the teacher said.

 As Baekhyun walked over to his seat, some of the students watched him closely. He looked over to two girls and flashed a kind smile that made them sigh from his beauty.

 All of the students recieved english books for their lesson. "Students, I need you to recite simple lines for english. Would anyone like to got first? Can someone translate  뭐 좀 마시겠습니까?"

 No one bothered to raise their hands. Baekhyun looked around and translated the korean to english.
 "뭐 좀 마시겠습니까? Would you like something to drink?" he said in english, hinting no accent in his speaking. The teacher smilied and nodded her head in approvment.  
 "That's correct. Smarter then you appear Baekhyun."

 The kings thanked her and looked over at the girls he smilied to. He looked at both of them thoroghly. Both had short blonde hair, but he couldn't feel it. He couldn't feel neither of them as his queen. There was no need to looked at the other girls, for all of them had black hair. 'Not here' Baekhyun thought.

________________________________

 Tao paid close attention in his music class. He tried not to look at the girls who were staring at him as if he were something to eat. He didn't have much luck in his class like Baekhyun, no blondes. Just brunetts and black haired girls.

 Tao then let his mind wonder around about his future queen. Do we really need a queen? Mabye it wouldn't be so bad as to have one.

 He thought how beautiful she could be, how she would treat them, what some character traits she possess, same as the kings. Mabye she can be quiet like Chanyeol. Or mabye brave like Xiumin. How about innocent like Chen?
 He just hoped she was kind enough.

 "Mr.Tao, are you paying attention?"

 Tao looked up to see his teacher looking down at him with a grave look. "I'm sorry sir, you were saying?" he said. The teacher in his cheeks and folded his arms.
 "You have to pay attention on your first day, I said can you play an instrument?" he repeated his question.
 Tao nodded. "Yes sir, only one. The violin."

 The girls that was watching him giggled sweetly. They though a boy who could play the violin was so ramantic.
 "May you demonstrate?" asked the teacher. Tao nodded and went to the instrument. He started playing violin sonata. His movements were very fast and the class, even the teacher, couldnt help but be mesmerized by his wonderful skills in this instrument. He only played 1 mintute of the peice and was immediatly awarded by an applause.

 "Very good. You may sit." the teacher said. Tao bowed and went to his seat. 'This is going to be a long day.' Tao thought.

__________________________

 The boys met up at lunch at there own table. They all looked around at other tables and sighed. "She doesn't seem to be here." said Chen. Kris snorted. "I knew it. This day was a waste of my time. I saw no girl with short blonde hair that felt right to be our queen." he said. The rest agreed. "And most of these girls all want to do with us is be lovey dovey." D.O added.

 "Yes. In one of my classes, one girl tried to hold my hand and touch my face." Kai the added.

 "This is only day one. We still have time to get used to it." Lu Han reasured.

 "Yes, day one of this ridiculous
 search." said Kris.

 Chanyeol patted him on the back. "Don't worry leader, we will soon try and have this search done with in no time."