What A Magical Thing

A Protector Of Light

 The boys had turned pink faced since they walked from the beach back to their house. Meeteing Sunny something had blossomed in their chest. They felt complete after just moments of laying their eyes on her. Love was definatly a powerful thing. The pink faced kings entered the house to see the Great standing in the doorway. "Where have you been?" he asked.

The boys didn't even acknowledge him and passed him by. He looked back at them, "What is wrong with you all?"

  He watched as some of them plopped on the floor and furtniture. The Great starred at each of them. Some of the kings starred into space and others giggled to themselves. He turned his head to Kris. "What is wrong with you? What happened?"

 Kris tried to stand tall and stern but even he couldn't hide his giddyness inside. He had a pink face like everyone else but his spread like rash down his neck. Instead of talking to the Great he faced his brother. "Yah. . .you guys have to. . ." Kris trailed off as he watched all his brother start grinning ear to ear. "We all have to. . . oh forget it." Kris did what every else did and laid himself flat on the floor. The Great starred at them again. "Have you all been drinking again?" he asked.

 "Actually," Lay started, "We have. . ." "We have been drinking because Kris forced us too." Everyone then looked to Xiumin. Kris sat up, promping himself on his elbows. "Well," The Great started, "Remember to have a glass of water and get some rest." With that the Great left running up stairs dissapearing into one of the rooms above.

 "What was that about?" Kris asked Xiumin.

 Everyone walked over to the place where Xiumin sat. "I think we need time." he said. The boys glanced at each other. "Time?" Beakhyun asked. Xiumin nodded. "To get to know our queen. To get close to her."

 The boys furrowed their brows. "Yeah," Kris agreed. "We can't tell the Greats yet."

 Luhan raised an eyebrow to him. "Why can't we? They will be thrilled to find out we finally found her."

 "Lee Sunny." Sehun said dreamly. Chanyeol nodded to agree.

 "Because," Kris started, "It gives us time to talk to her alone. If we tell the Great they'll be snooping around us and her. Let's give it time."

 The boys exchanged some glances. It would be nice to keep it to themsleves for while, just to get to know Sunny a little more. Then when the time comes, they'll be able to tell the Great's and her, and she'll be able to come with them to the kingdom. It will be a good plan. "So it's descided right brothers?" Kris asked.

 A moment past and then they all nodded. They had to keep this a secret until the time was ready. It was all a good plan.

 Even as the Kings slept, that magical feeling that coursed through their veins when the saw Sunny still lingered. It was amazing for all of them. They had never experience anything so powerful like that and it had only lasted a second. Even Kris, who never had spark of life of life in his heart and magicaly blossomed. It was also a great feeling for him. None of the Kings had went to sleep right away. Sunny still was set in their minds. He big eyes, he plimp lips, the glowing aura surounding her, it was all stuck. She was definatly going to make the kings happier then they have ever been, much better then those other four girls back at the kingdom whome they weren't looking forward to see when they returned.