Help

A Protector Of Light

The kings couldn't get close to Sunny anymore. That Lee Hyun - Woo has been a little brat to the kings for a week. Hyun - Woo takes Sunny from them and they just sit by themselves. Sunny seems a little blind from the whole situation. She doesn't seem to say anything to make him go away or show any sign she wants to be with them anymore. Ever since Hyun - Woo came, the kings light hearts have turned quite cold. They don't quite focus in class anymore, considering they could always hear Sunny laughing, but she was laughing because of her cousin.
The kings gathered in Kris's bedroom later after a horrible day at school. Kris's room was different from the others. His room was as white as his skin, but he kept many artifacts on his tables, which were displayed all around the room. Many papers, little contraptions, thick leather bound books, even potions. The boys sat around the room on the floor, some chairs, and Kris and Xiumin sat on the bed.

"What are going to do about that boy? He's ruining our chance to get our queen." said Sehun.

"I know," Kris said. "I've been trying to think of something that we won't get misunderstood for."

Kai snapped his fingers. "I say, we brew a little potion to give him. That way we get vengeance and a good laugh."
Kris glared at him. "Are you crazy? Be a little more mature." Kai shrugged and slumped his shoulders.

Tao raised his hands. "Well, what can we do? We can't let that boy continue to overly pamper our queen. It's torture!"
The kings mumbled in agreement. They all were a little flushed with anger. Especially Kris. "I get it,"

Kris exhaled. "We just need to think. How can we get her back?"

Lu Han spoke first. "How about we just wait. Soon there will come a chance when we can be alone with her."

"We have no time to waste, Lu Han," Chen said. "You think we can just wait longer to get her."
Everyone was silent. But then, Kai spoke up. "Well I say, we show Sunny to the Greats and we have her taken with us immediately. If that little runt steals her away from us then I'll get sick of staying here."

The brothers starred at him for a moment but then Lay said, "We can't tell them. They'll wonder why we kept it secret for this long."

"We already know."

The kings jumped from their seats. Two of the Greats were standing in the doorway looking a little smug. One wore a crisp brown sweater and jeans, and the other in a dress shirt and tie. He also had sideburns.
The kings awkwardly faced them in a line. "And just to let you know, we have seen her." one the Greats said.

They stepped into the room and closed the door to prevent the rest of the house from hearing. "Great Kim, Great Lance, you know?"
The two Greats, called Kim, the one with the brown sweater, and Lance, the one with the sideburns, nodded. "Of course," Lance said. "You think living for a thousand years would make us less knowledgeable?"

The kings shrugged. Kim and Lance glance at each other and continues with their smug grins. "A beauty she is. We sense a warm heart beneath her skin." Kim said.
The kings nodded and couldn't help but break a little smile on their lips at the thought. They felt happy at first but then the thought of her and Hyun - Woo made the smiles dissapear.

"We need some help, Greats," Kris started.
Lance held up his hands. "We know. A boy is blocking your way to your queen, Lee Sunny."

"We believe his name his Lee Hyun - Woo, correct?" Kim said. The kings nodded.

"Yes. We need to get him away from her long enough so we can spend more time with her. Then, we can take her with us." said Sehun.

The Greats nodded. "Don't worry kings. You don't have to worry about a thing." said Kim.
Lance said, "By Monday, you'll have your Sunny back."

The kings sighed in relief. "Thank you Greats," said Kris. "We won't disrespect your help."

The Greats nodded.
Kim said, "Good, because we want you guys to do something for us."

The kings furrowed their brows.
"On Friday night," Lance started. "We want you guys to invite Sunny here for a dinner. We want to talk to her. Get to know a little more then already do."

The kings exchanged glances. They haven't plan on inviting her to the house. But, how bad could it be? She'll probably like the place. She liked the exterior. Plus, they can show her what they can really do with all the extra space.
The kings nodded their heads. "Deal," Kris said. "You help us and we'll bring her to you."
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry it's so short.

ENJOY~