My Girl

A Protector Of Light

Over the weekend, Kim and Lance had dissapeared for an hour or two a day. They would always come back with this look on their faces. Something like an accomplishment or succes. The kingd worried. Of course they wanted Hyun-Woo gone, but they didn't want him dead or something.
That will just be awful; and would definatly give Chanyeol nightmares.

The two have also been very silent with them. Lay had tried asking them what they have been doing for the past two days, but they would only give knowing smiles.

On Monday morning, the kings got ready for school silently as if they were too intimidated to talk. It's all so mysterious and suspicious. When they get to school what's going to happen? Is Sunny going to be there? Is Hyun-Woo going to be there? And what exactly is going on between Kim and Lance? There going to have to find out when they get to school.
The driver escorted them to the car and they headed off to school.

As they got closer and closer their minds just kept rolling on and on what's going to happen when they get there. Kai spoke first, "I don't like this. Something weird is going to happen."

Kris turned back to him. "Don't worry. I'm sure the guys know what they were doing and we probably won't even see Hyun-Woo there today."

"Or the next day. Or the next day." Sehun said. "Sunny may not be there."

"Quite." Kris said, grave.
Sehun shuts up.

Just reaching the school parking lot, the kings took a breath and gathered their things up. "Have a nice day." the driver said. The boys bowed to him and slowly got out of the car. They hurried in filling in with the other students and stopped by their lockers. They silently got their stuff, Luhan seeming to look around left and right to see if he could spot Sunny or Hyun-Woo.
The bell rung. The halls were starting to dispurse and so were the kings. They were going seperate ways until they all heard a loud high pitched voice comming from the entrance. "I'm late! I'm late!"

Sunny rushed in with a rumpled bunny shirt and stockings under her blue shorts. She balanced her large bag and notebook in her hands while running and, of course, fell on to the floor scattering the contents of her disorganized bag. The kings quickly rushed by her side and helped her up with other put her things back in her bag. "Are you okay?" Xiumin asked.

Sunny breathlessly laughed and nodded. "I'm alright. I slept a little late."

The kings all tried to put a comforting hand on her to make sure she was okay. Sunny looked at them "What's up with you guys? I'm fine, you don't need to check me. All I did was fall."

The kings exchanged glances and slowly backed away from Sunny. "Um, Sunny. Are you okay?" Tao asked.
Sunny shrugged. "I don't even know. I was up all night wondering where Hyun-Woo was, and now I. . ." she trailed off, then sighed. "We're going to be late for class."

She grabbed her bag and stuff from the boys and scurried off to the staircase. The boys stood and stared on where she had escaped to. Sehun scratched his awekwardly. "That was weird. She's never so cranky."

"Yeah," Kai said. "Where's Hyun-Woo? He'd come in with her normally wouldn't he?" The kings shrugged and looked outside the enterance. The blacktop was completly quite and empty with the exception of the cars. Kris sighed. "Come on we're going to be late."

He was the first one to walk away and the rest of the boys slowly dispersed away going to their seperate classes. Sunny seemed a little quiet during vocal. Chanyeol really wanted to talk to her, but he just couldn't. Obviously. Sehun and Xiumin tried but she would only give one word answer and nothing more. This is so strange. Their queen seemed so saddened and nothing could cheer her up. All through her classes with the boys they tried asking, "What's wrong?"
"Nothing." she would answer. She started looking depressed as the day went on. But then, the boys noticed something. Hyun-Woo wasn't there at school all day. He didn't show up in any of the classes. Eventually, during lunch Sunny didn't want to talk to them and she ate lunch outside. "This is getting rediculous. Can someone go talk to her?"

Kris stood. "I'll go. I'll have to do something. Should I use my power?"

Baekhyun raised a brow. "Your glamour? I don't know."
D.O shrugged. "She won't say a thing. If that's what it takes for her to say something, then that's what Kris has to do."

Chen furrowed his brows. "I thought our powers were weaker when we're not on our planet."
Kai smiled. "Did you forget already? Kris is the all powerful."

Kris smirked and walked out the lunchroom and to the back of the school, where a few people were eating. He spotted Sunny eating alone near an oak tree. Kris quickly ran over to her and sat beside her on the table. Sunny didn't bother to look up and continued picking at her salad. "Hey." Kris greeted.
"Hello." Sunny muttered.

For Kris to use his glamour, he had to have Sunny look at him. His power may be a little weak right now, but it should work. But, he was kind out hesitant to use it. The point of the glamour was to manipulate one's emotions. To make them feel what he wants them to feel. To make them do what he wants them to do. And to make them confess what he wants them to tell him. It been a power for him to use on enemies, not on anyone else. But to use this ability on his queen was going to strange. But, him and his brothers had to know what is going on. So, it's now or never.

"Please," Kris said. "Tell what is wrong and I can help you go through."

Sunny didn't look at him. "You can't help me."

Kris scooted closer. "You never know. Mabye this situation is something I can handle."

He looked at her intently and hoped she would look back at him. Sunny took a bite from her salad and said gravely, "Go away."
Kris furrowed his brows. This girl was supposed to be their queen, their angel. What could have happened that made her want to act like towards them. Her friends?
Kris took a heavy breath and stood up from his seat. He strode over in front of her leaning closely as he shoved her food aside and snatched the fork from her hand. If he had to be aggressive, then that's what he'll be. He looked into her eyes and said, "Listen, I can help you Sunny. Just tell me what is the matter."

Sunny sneered and her teeth. "I don't have a matter to tell."
"Yes, you do. Tell me." He leaned closer and looked her straight in the eye. "No! It's--" Kris grabbed her chin and made her look at him back, right in the eye. He worked his power and started to soften his expression. "Tell me." he whispered. Sunny fell silent and starred back at him. Kris power was channeling perfectly from him to her, he could feel it. Mabye it wasn't so weak after all. . .
"I don't. . . I don't have to tell you anything. . ." Sunny said, still staring at him. Kris furrowed his brows. He felt his power getting stronger as he continued to use it, but Sunny wasn't giving away so easily. Was. . . she resisting it? That's never happened before. That's even stranger. He continued starring at her and whispered, "Tell me."

"It's. . . It's. . . nothing." Sunny's face softened. "It's. . . Hyun-Woo. I'm upset with him."

She finally fallen under his power. It was so weird for him. His powers usually work immeditatly, but it took time for it to work with Sunny. She started going on. "He's being secretive, and going out without telling me. I tried talking to him, but he's being stubborn. He won't tell me anything. That's not like my little cousin."

Kris sat on the bench across from Sunny. "And it's not like you to be this upset. You guys must have really had a fight."

Sunny shrugged. "I'll try talking to him again. I wanted to try this morning, but he didn't wake me up and he was already gone. I just. . . I don't know where he wen't. He should be here."

Kris sighed. "Don't worry. I'm sure as heck, he'll be here and all up in your hair before you know it."

"But just why. . . hey, did you hear that?"

Kris furrowed his brows. "What?" he looked around, and then he heard it. Laughter. That same laughter that would always come from across the cafeteria. Hyun-Woo could be heard from right behind the building. Sunny stood and looked around for a second. A second laugh was heard. A petite girl. A high-pitched voice. Kris stood beside Sunny and they both walked over to the side of the building, near the enterance.
They walked until Sunny stopped with a halt. lay a gap. Kris furrowed his brows and looked at the sourse that shocked her. His mouth dropped just like her's.

Hyun-Woo was there kissing another girl. A girl shorter then him, and having short black hair. "Hyun-Woo-ah." Sunny muttered.
Hyun-Woo opened his eyes to see Sunny and Kris standing right there. He broke from the girl. He broke this really nervous smile on his face. "Hey, Sunny."

Sunny closed but then opened it back up again. "Hyun-Woo. . . "

Hyun-Woo gave another nervous smile and gestured to the girl.
"Sunny, this is my girlfriend. Hee-su."