It's Done

A Protector Of Light

"This is my girlfriend, Hee-Su."

Kris's mouth still layed a gap. He furrowed his brows. Girlfriend? This can't be possible! This boy was in love with his cousin. Why would he go and make kissy face with someone different? Kris was completly oblivious of Sunny, who looked just. . . sad. Her eyes shot from Hyun-Woo to his girlfriend and slowly closed. She started to straighten her posture and looked at Hyun-Woo. She looked a bit shaken because her voise sounded strained. "W-what's all this about?"
Hyun-Woo looked back at her with the same strained look on his face. "I just told you. This is Hee-Su, my girlfriend. We met around Friday night."

The girlfriend twinkled her fingers at Sunny and Kris and spoke a soft "Hello." to them. Kris noticed somthing about her. She was short. She had short black hair and glowing brown eyes. Her skin was pearly white but glowed in the shining sun. Her clothes were so casual but showed her figure so well.
She remined him of someone else. The features and the glow of her skin were so simlilar to someone he knew. Kris furrowed his brows.
Hee-Su may have looked different, but her essence is compared to Sunny's on so many levels. Why in the world is that?

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sunny was speaking a little higher then usual, and her cheerfullness was obviously false. "I'm so happy for you!"

Sunny rushed over to Hyun-Woo and gave him hug, which Hyun-Woo returned quite hesitantly. Sunny removed her self away quickly and stood in front of Hee-Su. She quickly raised her hand greeting. "I'm Sunny, Hyun-Woo's cousin." She held her hand out for her to shake, but Hee-Su seemed relucant to take it. "I know," she spoke softly. "Hyun-Woo told me about you." Her eyes revered up and down Sunny and she pursed her lips. Mabye this girl wasn't like Sunny after all. She seemed to be having an attitude with Sunny, whom she just met. But it did seem similar to Sunny's actions, as Sunny slowly lowered hand and took in a breath. She gestured to Kris. "I bet Hyun-Woo hasn't told you of my best friends. This is Kris, one of the many."
Kris raised his hand and waved it at Hee-Su. "Hello."
Hee-Su gave a nod to him and then she turned her back to the two. Her voice seem to raise on octive as she spoke to Hyun-Woo. "Oppa, I have to go. I have to meet with the princable about my schedule." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye to him.
Hyun-Woo gave a smile to her as she left and then his smile seem to crumple as he faced Sunny again. "So. . . I got a good one don't I noona? Hee-Su is really nice and cute. She enrolled into the school late like I did, by she enrolled a while back while she was traveling so-"

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Sunny lost her smile and now looked at Hyun-Woo with her arms crossed and a hostile look in her eyes. Kris was almost scared. He took a step back.
"What?" Hyun-Woo asked.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Sunny repeated, a little louder then before.

Hyun-Woo shrugged. "I don't know. I didn't think it was important to tell you yet. I was going to tell you today this morning but-"
"Is this why you've been so sneaky lately?"

Hyun-Woo opened his mouth but Sunny spoke again and he shut it again. "Why have you been all attitude about it? Did you think I wouldn't like her?"

"No, that's not it. I guess, I just wanted to keep her to myself for a while. You know me, I don't really like to boast." Kris rolled his eyes.
Sunny raised a brow. "But I'm your cousin. You can trust me on these things, even if it's involving a relationship."

Hyun-Wo waved his hand in a dissmissive way. "Let's not talk about it any longer. Let's just wait until we get home, we'll have all to day to 'talk' about it."
And then he walked away. Sunny stayed rooted in spot, as frozen as a statue. That had done it. She was completly shocked and Kris was starting to peice it together. Kim and Lance had done this. They had created a girl like Sunny for Hyun-Woo, to get him away from Sunny so they had nothing to worry about. But now it seemed to have gotten worse. Sunny was sad and depressed. She felt like she'd been replaced and her cousin was becoming distant from her.
"Sunny," Kris stepped forward and layed a hand on her shoulder. "You okay?"
Sunny wrigled his hand off of her and looked to the ground. "Perfect, just great." she said softly.
"You don't sound too sure of yourself."

Sunny shrugged. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm just surprised he didn't tell me."
Sunny rubbed her eye, as if she was wiping tears away even though her eyes were dry.
"I'm gonna go to class." And then she walked away.

Kris sighed. Now she was more distant then over. He walked back into the cafeteria and as soon as he stepped, everyone seemed to be standing up and exiting leaving the loud echo of their loud chattering. It was time for afternoon classes. Kris's brothers were still at their table waiting for him. The looked as a sign of impatience. Which meant that they want to know what happened. Kris sighed. He walked over to them and crossed his arms. "The news: You'll find to have a neutral effect on everyone."




"Amazing isn't it? Kim came up with the idea." Lance said, with a grin.

"No, not amazing." Lay said. He paced around the room looking troubled as ever. "What you did was: You made an almost exact copy of Sunny and just gave him to her. Which by the way, doesn't seem to fit well with Sunny, who thinks she's been replaced."

"Yes. Now she's going to get more distant." Chen said.

Kim rolled his eyes. "She will get over it soon. There's no need to overreact as you all usualy do."
"But-" Kris stepped forward but Lance put his hand up for him to halt. "It's done. Now just sit back, relaxe and watch the magic happen.

The kings that they were right, but they had their doupts. They all knew Sunny long enough to know that she may not let this go so easily.

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know things seem to be going slow right now, but the 'kidnapping' will happen soon enough.