Final Meeting Fun

A Protector Of Light

"So you have eleven other brothers huh?" Sunny asked.
 Xiumin nodded. "Yep. Big family." he answered.

 Xiumin could not take his eyes off of this beautiful creature. It was hard to tear from this wonderful sight.
 They were having a nice conversation walking on the empty street as the sun was slowly setting and the moon was coming up to greet.

 "You must have a lot of fun at family nights." Sunny said playfully. The two chuckled at the cheesy joke.
 At the same time Xiumin still did not even glance away from her.

 I can't believe I found her, and now I'm talking to her, interacting with her. This is the best time I have spent in these six years.

 Sunny looked back at him and grinned. "I like your eyes." she commented.
 Xiumin couldn't stop himself from quickly breaking out into a bright red on his cheeks and forhead.
 "What?" he cracked out.

 "They're big. I like big eyes. Your really cute, too, when you blush."

 Xiumin could not put his words together. He stumbled and cracked his voice a few times while his whole face turned a real bright red. Sunny furrowed her brows and took Xiumin's face in her hands. "Are you getting a cold?" she asked.

 Xiumin stuttered and only shook his head quickly and walking on a little bit faster this time. Sunny hopped to reach his pace.

 "So," Sunny started. "We're friends right?"

 Xiumin looked at her with a curious look. "Friends?" he asked.

 Sunny nodded. "Yes. You know, people who are kind to each other and get each other gifts occasionaly. Those friends." she said giggling.

 Xiumin nodded and nudged her slightly. "Of course. And I'm sure you will love my brothers too. We can all be like a family."

 Sunny chuckled.

 Xiumin pointed to his house just a few seconds away. "There it is. My house."

 Sunny's mouth dropped a gap at the overly large mansion. Her head shot up to the surprisingly ending roof on top. "Whoa. This is not a house, this is a mansion. Actually, it's not even that! This is a palace."
 This mansion that the Greats bought stood in a clearing at the side of the street, it's white and brown colors bledning into the night sky. The clean windows shown bright from the lights inside and the house had twinkling light hanging on the roof, to remind the kings of home. Flowering shrubs bloomed along the base of the structure, their pink and purple petals flowing in the breeze.

 Sunny tilted her head as she looked at the house for the first time. "How lucky am I to meet someone so rich."

 Xiumin chuckled. "Our gardians are rich. Me and brothers, we abide to their rules as long as they hold the money." 
 They stopped in front of the door. 
 
"How about you stay out here. I'll get my brothers for us."

 Sunny nodded and watched as Xiumin quickly put in the code of the house and rushed in.

 Xiumin couldn't help the giddyness he felt inside. As he slammed the door behind him, he dazed off and slide down the door.
 Kai exited the kitchen, seeing his brother sitting at the front door, momentarily thinking he was exaughsted. "Tired, Xiumin-ah?" he asked.
 Instead Kai saw the man looking at nothing in particualr, with a strange smile plastered on his face.

 "Um, Xiumin. You okay?" he asked.

 Xiumin dazely looked up at Kai and stood up. He put his hands on Kai's shoulders. "Oh Kai. Sweet, sweet Kai." Xiumin took him into a tight bear hug. Kai slowly patted his back and glanced at him from behind.  "Isn't life just the greatest thing you've ever lived." Xiumin said in his shoulder. "Things you experience,"

 "Yes Xiumin, I guess..."

 "Life, loss, love..."

 Kai's eyes widened and he broke the hug. He held his brother's shoulders. "Brother, what are you talking about? Love?"

 Xiumin only smiled. "Falling in love. Even I could not have resist it's powerful force."

 Kai stared at him in disbelief. He couldn't possibly mean . . .
 "Xiumin..."

 "Where are the brothers?"

 Kai raised an eyebrow. "What?"

 "It is not about me. But this wonderful discovery involves all of them here at once. It involves our queen."

 Kai widened his eyes and his jaw dropped. "You mean, you've found . . . her."

 Xiumin nodded in excitment. Kai was quick to open the door but Xiumin stopped him. "No. Not yet. We have to tell all of them together." Kai furrowed his brows. "I told her I would introduce you guys all at once."

 Kai hesitated but nodded. They both went on a search in the huge house for the boys. "Brothers, come to the living room! Urgent news is upon us."

 Hearing the two's urgent calls, the brothers came out of their rooms and came downstairs to the living room. They were all found, except for Kris. "Where is Kris. We need him." said Xiumin.

 "He is probably in the basement. What is all the commotion about?" Lay yelled.

 Kai and Xiumin did not stop to ask questions as they quickly ran to the basement door. "Kris, come on we need you." they yelled.

 Kris ran up from the dark staircase and looked at both of them with anguish. "What is it you need?" he asked sternly.

 The two brothers had nothing to say but they pushed the eldest with the rest of the group. "Why are you all so excited?" asked Tao.

 Kai looked at Xiumin while he broke into a bright smile. "I am sorry to disturb you brothers, but this matter is much bigger then all your matters combind. It is perhaps the biggest thing you have ever experince over this past year."

 "Clear it with the introduction and say what you have to say." Kris spitted.

 Xiumin leaned in so he could not yell much more. He didn't want Sunny to hear his wild commotion.
 "Behind this door, at this very moment, is our forever angelic queen."

 The rest of the brothers but Kai was taken aback from this. They all stared at Xiumin who was looking at there surprised faces.

 D.O stepped up. "You're serious Xiumin, you have found her?"

 Xiumin nodded. "She out there waiting for all of you. I told her I had eleven other brothers and she was excited to see you guys. Her name, Lee Sunny." He said her name as if it were part of a song.

 The boys mouths hanged a gap while Kris rolled his eyes. "Not a big deal." he muttered.
 Even though he said this, the look on his face read that he also anicipated the meeting of this supposed queen.

 "Come brothers. She is waiting out there."

 All the boys walked forword as Xiumin started for the door. He peeked his head through the door and could see the queen squated down near a small flower bed. He turned back to the boys with a smile like a 3rd grader. "She's still here." he whispered. And it looks like she didn't hear much of what happened inside.

Xiumin opened the door for the boys to slowly walked out the door frame and see the short haired girl smelling flowers.

 All the boys stepped out there door and looked at the girl below. Xiumin looked at his brother for their reactions. And oh, how he was satisfied.
It was amazing. It was astonishing. It was love at first sight.

 The love slowly blossomed in their hearts with every move she made. A glowing aura was shining off of her, an aura only these kings can see. Some could even see a faint halo.

 All couldn't take their eyes off of her and was completly focused on the small girl above the flowers. They watched as she picked a small pink one and put it in her hair. She turned her head and smiled at the 12 boys. She scampered over to Xiumin.

 "These are the boys?" she asked happily. Xiumin nodded.

 Sunny looked from each of them as they all continued to stare at her. Sunny snickered and leaned toward Xiumin. "Why are the starring?" she asked quietly.

 Xiumin simply shrugged. "Their just a little nervous."

 Sunny waved at them and and smiled brightly. "Hi. I'm Lee Sunny. What are your names?"

 The boys just continued to stare in awe at her. Xiumin cleared his throat and waved his arms in the air.  "Hey guys. She asked for your names." he yelled.

 The boys quickly gathered their selves and cleared there throats. Kris just continued starring with a lowered eye.

 "Um, introduce." Xiumin said in english.

 While the guys tried to step off the step proch, Kai quickly ran to Sunny pushing the boys in the process.  "Hello." he said in his most romantic voice he could use. "I am Kai. Very nice to meet you."

 Kai took Sunny's hand and kissed it not taking his eyes off of her. Sunny blushed and bowed her head to him.  "Such a nice one this is." she muttered to Xiumin.

 The next to push through the group and Kai was Luhan.
 "I am Luhan." he greeted. "So nice to see you." he kissed her hand like Kai and bowed at 80 degrees. Sunny curtsied back. "Wow, you're so nice." she said. Luhan chuckled and wouldn't let go of her hand. Sunny tried pulling back but Luhan held on tight.
 "Hey, let go." Chen yelled. He ran to Luhan and made him let go of her hand. He nudged him aside and greeted Sunny with a bright smile. "Sorry about him. I'm much nicer, and prettier. I'm Chen."

 All the boys, excluding Kris, gagged at the brothers' attempt at making himself better. All of the boys then came pushing Chen out the way.

 "You think your better huh?"

 "You're too small."

 "Stop showing off."

 Sunny forrowed her eyebrows and then just noticed all the boys right in front of her.

 "I'm Kyungsoo."

 "I'm Tao."

 "I'm Suhun."

 "Beakhyun."

 "Suho."

 "Lay."

 "...." Chanyeol being the quiet one, he could only smile. "Oh, that's Chanyeol. Our little slient one." Xiumin said.
 Chanyeol responded with a nod and waved. Sunny waved back happily and looked behind the boys. She smiled at Kris. "And what is your name?" she asked.

 The boys looked back to see Kris being silent the whole time. He cleared his throat and walked over to him. "I'm Kris. I'm the oldest of the bunch." he said smiling. The boys were all surprised to see their hot tempered brother being so kind to a girl.

 "Oh." Sunny said. She stepped back a little bit and looked at all the boys together. She smiled at all of them.  "Your all so, good-looking."

 The boys all went red at the comment. "Do you use some kind of cream on your faces. Can I borrow some?" she asked cutely.

 The boys all smiled and giggled at there queens natural cutness.

 "Xiumin said we were all going to the beach to have fun. So, what are we waiting for?" she asked. The boys looked from Sunny to Xiumin.
 "The beach?" they asked.
 Sunny nodded and quickly took Xiumin's hand.  "Join hands and keep up, because I'm about to run!"

 As she was about to run, Xiumin quickly grabbed Kris's hand and they continued grabbing each other's hands.

 They all ran following Sunny in their big line. All of them, even Kris, broke into smiles and laughter.

 They were finally the beach and Sunny quickly took off her shoes. The rest of the boys followed her and threw their shoes aside. The first person Sunny ran over to was Chanyeol.
 
Chanyeol smiled and waved.

 "Your too quiet. Come and play with me."

 She took Chanyeol's hand and they ran to the water. "You too, guys!" Sunny yelled back.

 The rest of the boys frowns turned to smiled and they ran to the water with the other two.

 The twelve brothers splashed each other with water and had Sunny helping each of them.

 "Get the girl!" Beakhyun yelled.

 All the boys ran to Sunny and started splashing her. Sunny tried to run away but she was surrounded. She then fell in the water and had gotten her clothes all wet. She pouted as she watched the boys laugh at loud.

 Sunny then grabbed Lay and she pulled him down in the water. "We all have to get wet." she yelled.

 Lay nodded and pulled down both Kai and Chanyeol down in the water. Soon everyone was doing it to each other and everyone was just soaking wet. Sunny ran out the water and watched the brothers with a bright smile. She looked over to the camera Xiumin had dropped and ran towards it. She quickly ran back to the water and started taking pictures. Everytime they laughed and smiled she took a picture.
 "Take a picture with me!" she yelled.
 Sunny ran to Kris and she held up the camera in front of them. Kris stepped back a little and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

 "I don't really like pictures." he said.

 Sunny pulled him back and wraped her arm around his shoulders. "You don't have to smile, just look at the camera."

 She turned back to the camera and flashed a pitcture.

 She looked at the photo and smiled. It showed her smiling and Kris releasing a small smile from him. "That's not so bad. You'll get the hang of it once in a while." she said to Kris. He watched as she walked to another member and he chuckled. He rubbed his face and could feel his mucsels pull up.

 Later, the brothers and Sunny laid down on the beach and looked to the dark sky, whitch had stars scattered all around. "So beautiful at night." Suho nodded. Chanyeol who was beside him nodded qietly and spread his arms as a meaning of 'Very big'. "Wonderfully beautiful." Sunny muttered.

 The brothers all faced her and agreed. "Time's like this can be magnificent, huh?" Tao said.

 "Time." Sunny muttered. "Time." She sat up and looked at the brothers. "What time is it?"

 The others sat up and looked back at her. "Why? What's wrong?" asked Xiumin.

 "Just please tell me the time." she begged. Xiumin hesitantly nodded and grabbed his camera. He looked at the time at the corner of the screen. "6:32."

 Sunny gasped. "I have to go."

 The kings watched as she got up to put on her shoes. "Your leaving?" they all asked. The kings stood and watched the girl stumbly stand up.
 "Yes. My parents are proably wondering where I am. It was fun with your guys. What school do you go to?"

 "The School of Performing Arts." they answered.

 Sunny smiled. "Really? I'm starting there next week. I guess I'll see you guys monday, bye bye."

 The kings watched as Sunny ran away on the sidewalk and scampered around the corner.

 The kings sighed in content and they all fell down on the sand, continuing to look up at the stars.