The Prophesy

A Protector Of Light

 The Exo Kings of EXO Kingdom were sent to meet with The Greats, all nine of them. "A very important message." they said.
 "Probably nothing really important," one king said.
 "But you never know with them," another one said. In all truth, the news would be a surprise to them.
  All of the members entered a room with a mahogany floor, and golden strip pattern wall. There laid on the ceiling was a crystal chandelier. Well you can say it was floating. There was no ceiling, it was a nightly blue sky with a never ending shine of bright stars. In the center of the room was a long redwood table with a silk table cloth laid across the shiny redwood. The Greats were all ready seated and all turned their heads in unison as the kings entered the room. "Hello kings, sit please." said one of The Greats. The kings made no response but just strode to their seats.

 "Okay, what is this all about?" one of the kings, Kris said impatiently. Kris was often not in a good mood. He was the most aggressive and had little patience for things, like this situation.

 One of The Great put his hand up, as if to stop Kris from biting even more. "Please calm down young King. We are all here for for a very important purpose." he said sternly.
 Kris lurched back in his seat with his arms crossed. One of the other kings, Tao, patted his back for him to calm down.

 "Now," one Great stood and all eyes were on him. "This meeting is very important and it all involves 'The Prophesy'."
 The kings brows furrowed at this information. "What is 'The Prophesy'?" asked Kris.

 "It is your destiny." the great one answered.
 "How?" asked Sehun. His pale skin shown brightly among the other kings, and his messy brown hair tipped to the side as he cocked his question. Another Great stood while the others sat down. "I shall recite your prophesy." he presented. The Kings listened with curiosity and some leaned foreword to listen carefully.

 

There Once Was A Radiant Light

A Light So Heavenly Bright

A Girl With Short Blonde Hair, and Brown Eyes So Fair

Let No One, Nor Kings, Shall Smite

 

 The Kings all caught glances at each other confused.

 "Is That It? That's what we are here for?" asked Kris, becoming annoyed.
 The Great that stood merely sighed. "Yes, and that is what you need to know. All of you will not be ruling alone anymore." he said. The kings muttered softly, discussing their thoughts as if there was no one else in the room. The Greats hated it when they do that.
 "What do you mean?" asked Lay, softly laying back in his seat.

 "You are to be having a queen," The Great said enthusiasticly. 
"One and only one to be exact."

  "One queen amongst 12 kings?" Tao asked, leaning in.
  "We are perfectly capable of ruling without a queen." Kris sneered.

 "Well, I'm sorry if you are disappointed young kings, but this is destiny. We have not figured it out, but your future queen is said to be the kings radiating star. An angel others have preferred." 

 Xiumin, the brave one of the brothers, rolled his eyes at this so called 'Destiny'. "Our 'Radiating Star'? Sounds like a load of crap to me." he said smartly. The Greats sighed at their disappointment. "Well the Prophesy says the radiating star will have an angelic glow around her. A light so bright only the Kings can see it." he said.
 With that, the kings quieted down. D.O, the normally soft one spoke up. "What if we don't want a queen?" he said in calm, smooth tone.

 "That is not your choice. You will be sent to Korea in search for your future queen." 

 "No." called Kris. He stood dumbfounded at this decision only made from a mere prophecy.  "As the EXO leader I will not take this decision for me and my brothers to rule with a woman, and just one woman I might add, whom we do not even know of. We are all better off with just each other." he said sternly. The kings all nodded in agreement.

 "I'm sorry," The Greats said. "But is not your to agree on, this is faiths doing, and you will obey it. Now, back to your chambers, you will be leaving in the morning."

 "What? So soon?" asked Luhan. The greats nodded in unison.

 In grumbles of dissapointment, the kings left the room. As the Greats look on, they see the leader look back, shooting poison from eyes at each and every one of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What? you actually think I would let you wait till Friday? OH NO! But this is only the first chapter, everything shall speed up sooner a later. And how do you like my limerick? I made it up my self, jealous? kekekeke~

ENJOY~