Oppa vs. Seonsaengnim

I love you Seonsaengnim!

The sun beamed through her curtains. Chinko curled up next to Minah’s face and started to purr to get her attention.

            “Meow~” Chinko said with her big eyes.

            “You’re hungry…” Minah sighed out and smiled as she scratched the top of Chinko’s head.

            “Meow~” Chinko opened .

            “You’re going to become fat you know.” She said to the adorable kitty lying on her bed.

It was your average Saturday morning. Minah went downstairs to find no one waiting; her sister has already left the house. It was lonely again. She sighed out and began to make breakfast.

*Ding Dong

            “Oh…who could that be?” Minah went to the front door and looked at the screen. It was Eunji and Yoori waiting outside.

            “Yo~ Minah open up, we know you’re home!” Eunji chirped happily.

She opened the door for them, Yoori and Eunji would normally come over, and they already know where everything is and what to do at the house. In the living room they all sat while munching down on some snacks and watching popular songs on television.

            “Wah~ Kiseop Oppa is so cool!” Yoori sighed out.

            “I like Kevin more!” Eunji countered.

            “U-Kiss is U-kiss.” Minah said. “I take all.” They all laughed.

K-pop is taking over. We see many new groups coming out and they are so pretty! In a fan girls mind no one could compare to a k-pop idol.

            “Oh yeah. Minah, did you go home safely?” Eunji asked.

            “Well that’s one pabo question…I’m still alive aren’t I?” Minah chuckled.

            “No, but it was late. You didn’t run into any bad guys?”

            “No. Seonsaengnim took me home.” Minah smiled and suddenly blushed once she remembered how Chanyeol acted. “So what happen after I left?”

            “Oh. That D.O guy is cool and Suho too. They treated us to ice cream after you guys left.” Yoori smiled. “But they don’t seem like my type…”

            “Ye…Even though they’re cute; I can feel like a brotherly aura around them. Plus they’re older than us.” Eunji said.

            “Oh…” is all that Minah could say. She thought about it. Age; It is something that strict certain people from certain things. “So it was just a one night stand?”

            “It’ll seem like that.” Yoori said with a frown. “But surely will meet them again.”

The day went on with never-ending laughter and chatter of many other k-pop groups. It was casual to spend a weekend with friends. But after Eunji and Yoori left, Minah felt the cold loneliness again. The house itself was lifeless; hearing only the water drip from the sink in the kitchen, and the refrigerator making its everyday machine sound. Sunday felt the same too. Nothing is changing.

The start of the new weekday; bell rang in place; everyone followed and took their seats. It was just your normal boring day at school. Minah grew tired of this. She began to daze off, looking out the window she wasn’t paying attention as Chanyeol read in English to the class.

“I wonder if it’s going to rain.” She said to herself. The clouds were forming; becoming darker as the hours passed.

            “Minah~” She looked to the front to see Chanyeol calling out to her. “Please read paragraph 3-4 please.” He smiled. It seems he knew she wasn’t paying attention.

Minah stood up from her chair and found the paragraph; she began to recite it all in English.—Perfect English. “As the sun would set, I see but one little flaw. It is of red twilight approaching. A feeling of loneliness” she ended the sentence. Loneliness. How ironic. Everyone was envious at the top student’s perfect accent. Chanyeol smiled and nodded his head.

Everyone sees her as perfect. But what is perfect really? Minah always thought to be just like every other. Doing the best she can do. It was her mother who’s wish for her child to be smart. She wanted to make her family proud that’s all.

The bell went off, and everyone went. Minah remembered about cleaning duty; it was her turn to erase the chalk board and take the trash out.

            “Oh. Seonsaengnim!” She said, as she watched Chanyeol erase the chalk board himself. “I have cleaning duty today. So you don’t need to do that.”

            “Eh? You guys have that?” Chanyeol said with a surprising look.

            “Ye. Didn’t you have cleaning duty before in high school?”

            “Aniya, it was always the teacher to do the cleaning.” He chuckled. “You don’t need too, you can just go home.”

Minah shook her head. “I’ll help.” She took the eraser from his hand and began to do her job. “Oh…about Friday night, that was fun.” She said calmly.

            “That was fun.” He smiled back.

            “I got to see a different side of seonsaengnim.” She smiled back at him. “It was cool how you rap.”

            “Well I was into lots of things back in high school times.” He laughed.

*Boom

Thunder finally showed itself, as the rain came down heavily. And with the loud thunder a black out took part of the school building.

            “AH!” Minah shrieked.

            “Minah!” Chanyeol called out.

            “I’m alright.” Minah said as she cupped her ears. She didn’t like thunder. Thunder was loud and scared her easily. She didn’t have anyone around when a storm came. She was shivering as the thunder began to beat. The lights came back on, and Chanyeol saw her crouching down on her knees still holding her head. She was afraid. With every beat of the sky, she trembled more.

            “Minah…” Chanyeol reached over and held her. “It’s okay.” He repeated and her hair. He felt her tremble like a cold kitten. He found it cute and comfortable.  

The storm soon ended but the rain still pattered down. They both watched under the doors as the rain lightly cleared up.

            “Bye seonsaengnim.” Minah said and began to run.

            “Oh~Minah.” He called out, but she already was in a distance.

She ran without even thinking. She clearly heard him say her name, but was scared to look back at him. Her heart raced faster as she thought about him. “I can’t.” she said to herself. “I can’t like him!”

The following days passed. Minah tried her best to ignore Chanyeol. Whenever he would ask her to stay after class, she told him she was busy. If he needed a favor, she would get it done fast and leave him. To Minah, it’s a done deal, but for Chanyeol he felt sad. He would watch her carefully during class, whenever they caught each other’s eyes she would immediately look away. It was a trap to Minah. She didn’t want to continue seeing him every day.

Finally the weekend has come. Minah took the day off to roam the city. She walked the pavement and glanced at the stores. She accidently bumped into someone and made him drop his flyers.

            “Mianhamnida!” A guy said in an angelic tone. Minah looked up to see that the guy was really pretty. His face was so cute.

            “Oh! Luhan!” Another guy said rushing over to help him and Minah up.

            “Joesonghapnida.” Minah said as she helped them pick up the scattered flyers.

            “Kamsahamnida!” The guy named Luhan bowed. “I’m Luhan, and this is Xiu Min” he said with an adorable smile.

They were both cute. Luhan was like a child and Xiu Min reminded of Hamtaro with his cute cheeks and eyes.

            “Xiu Min?” she repeated. “Are you chinese?”

            “Aniyo…Xiu Min is a nickname. I’m actually full Korean.” He said with a smile.

            “Haha, people say that a lot.” Luhan giggled. He handed Minah a flyer that read:

Coffee house café

            “It’s a place me and Xiu Min work at. Please come and stop by and support us!” Luhan said and bowed.

            “Coffee house café?”

            “It’s a new place that just opened.” Xiu Min explained.

            “Hmm…I’m not busy today. How about you guys me there?” she smiled.

            “Okay!” Luhan said with a big smile.

They all went to the shop, Luhan opened the door and inside business was booming with customers. The employees were all handsome; and the customers chattered on about each of the waiters.

            “Here you go.” Luhan seated Minah and placed a menu. Minah glanced at the menu; everything was so cutely written and had many things to offer. Warm drinks, delicious pastries, and pictures of adorable hand drawn cartoons. Minah looked around the café and noticed familiar faces. It was D.O and Suho working at the counter. She thought to herself. If they work her, could that mean Chanyeol does too? She skimmed the room if he was there. Gladly he wasn’t.

            “Good.” She sighed.

            “Oh~ I forgot to ask your name?” Luhan said as he brought warm cocoa to her table. “It on me.” He placed in front of her.

            “Kamsahamnida~” she smiled at him.

Suddenly the door’s bell rung and a deep voice said, “Yo~ Waddaup Kreese!” another voice called back, “Eh-Yo~ Wassup!”

Minah turned her head to see him—Chanyeol entering through the café door. He was dressed in a waiter’s outfit and his hair was pushed back again. He looked more handsome.

            “Aniyaaa~” Minah lifted the menu and hit behind it, hoping he wouldn’t see her.

            “Eh? What’s wrong?” Luhan asked.

            “Nothing.” Minah faked a smile.

            “Oh Luhan!” Chanyeol said walking over to them.

Minah still hid behind the menu and shouted in her head. “No, No, No~ Please don’t come here!”

            “Chanyeol~” Luhan said.

She tried to cover her face with the menu but Chanyeol noticed and lowered it down. “Ah~ Minah!” he said.

            “Oh? Chanyeol knows her?” Luhan said with surprise.

            “Ye.” He smiled. “Hyung, I need you to make coffee today, I want to work as waiter.” Chanyeol smiled.

            “Hyung?” Minah said In her head? Luhan is a hyung? But he looks too young…

            “Ye.” Luhan said. “Minah-ssi. I’ll see you again araso?”

            “Ye.” Minah nodded.

Luhan left them both. It became awkward now that he left. The atmosphere around them became dull but for Chanyeol it seemed excited.

            “What’s seonsaengnim doing here?” Minah asked.

            “Seonsaengnim works here part time.” He grinned. He took a seat and began to stare at her.

            “Waeyo?” Minah looked back at him.

            “You shouldn’t call me seonsaengnim you know. We are out of class.” He smirked.

            “Then what should I call you? Ajusshi?”

            “Yah! You call me that, I’ll fail you for the next test!” he hissed.

            “Waeyo? You are older than me…” she said.

            “Call me oppa!” Chanyeol smiled.

            “Oppa?” she was shocked.

            “Ye. Oppa~”

            “What if I don’t?” she tried to counter.

            “Then, I’ll fail you. I still am your teacher.” he snickered.

            “You’re mean…” she looked away.

            “Chinacha?” he said. “Say it again this time using Oppa…Or I’ll fail you.”

            “Aniyo…” right before she could say another word, Chanyeol just stared at her expression, making her blush even more. Minah was a little scared of her seonsaengnim now. “Oppa is mean.” She muttered out.

            “Yay~” Chanyeol clapped. “Now, what would you like oppa to order for you?”


See what happens when i love you guys so much? :3

it's is a saturday, I didn't have enough sleep last night because i was having my dream thinking moment for the next chapter~ It it 9:53am and i was supposed to get ready to go movies because my friends are meeting at transit @ 10am....omg....

But here you guys go.... :)

Hehe, i'm also fangirling over my story! xD Chanyeol you cute, y, dhsfhsogshoa guy!

 

Feed me some comments please!!! :3