Meeting the teacher

I love you Seonsaengnim!

The sun shines brightly as the cherry blossoms pitter down from their trees. Students and workers rush tto heir places as the time ticks away fast.

            “AH! I’m going to be late!” Minah screamed out while running her way to school. This was the first time she was ever late; she would usually have her alarm wake her up, but forgot to set it due to trying to complete her essay due the following day. “I seriously hate procrastination!” she squealed out.

She finally arrived; the guard was closing the gate of the school. Minah ran her fastest to make it between the closing gap before they would completely shut her out. “Joesonghamnida” she bowed in a hurry to the guard and proceeded into the building. The first bell had already rung; students were already in their classes, leaving Minah to quietly tip toe to her first period.  She peeked inside her class to notice if the teacher was looking; a tall man she hadn’t seen before stood at the teacher’s desk wearing a tight black suit and big glasses, the man had a young face and his wavy hair brushed through his forehead as he looked down and back up to the class.

            “Yah~” A voice said behind Minah’s shoulder. She turned to see the headmaster standing with her arms crossed. “What are you doing out of class Minah-ssi?” she asked.

            “Um…I was late…” Minah sighed out.

            “Well, this is the first time you’ve done this. You’re just lucky you’re a good student. The next you’re late detention okay?” The headmaster was kind enough to show mercy to Minah. Since Minah is a top student, the headmaster see’s value in her. “Well, let go in. You have to meet the new teacher.” New teacher? She asked herself. They both walked inside attracting everyone’s attention, the tall new guy epically caught Minah’s attention—exchanging a few glances.

Minah hurried over to her seat next the window. As she sat the headmaster began to talk “Class, today we are happy to have Mr. Park Chanyeol as your teacher. He is though temporary. But please treat him with respect.”

            “Ye. Headmaster” Everyone said in unison. The headmaster then left the new teacher to start his day.

Park Chanyeol the newbie, Minah thought to herself. She couldn’t take her eyes off the new attractive teacher, along with the rest of the girls fluttering over his charming and clumsy personality; he would drop things carelessly.

            “Annyeonghaseyo! Park Chanyeol-imnida. From onward today I’ll be taking the role of being your teacher. Even though I am new, I would like to try my best. Jalbutakdeurimnida!” He bowed to the class. He was something interesting. His voice didn’t even match his face.

            “Seonsaengnim!” Minah called out. Everyone turned their heads to face her. “What about the work that our previous teacher gave out?”

Chanyeol gave a little chuckle and scratched the back of his head. “Ye…well; I would like to start a new. So whatever you’re previous teacher assigned throw it all away.”

Eh? Minah felt useless, she stayed up all night trying to get that essay she worked hard on done.

            “Seonsaengnim!” A girl chirped out. “How old are you?” Every of the other girls started to squeal as they wanted to know, what age this handsome man was.

            “22” he shyly said. All the girls harmonized in shock at his young age.

“This is going to be a long day.” Minah sighed out.

The day had finally ended, but before the students could be excused Chanyeol announced, “Who is the top student in this class?”

Everyone called out Minah’s name. Minah looked up to notice everyone looking at her, and then she focused her attention to the teacher who had eyes on her as well. “Okay. Class dismissed.” He said with a smile.

            “Minah-ssi.” Chanyeol called out to her before she could take a step out of the class.

Minah turned her heel to face her teacher. “Ye?” she said.

            “I would like you to help me. Since I’m new, I don’t really know what I should do, and since you’re smart I would like you to me through everything and about everyone.” He said smiling at her.

            “Ye.” She nodded.

            “Great! We begin now!” Chanyeol chirped.

            “Eh?!” Minah was shocked. School as already ended and she wanted to go back home and rest.

            “Waeyo? Are you busy?” Chanyeol said with a pout.

Minah couldn’t believe what she was witnessing. Her teacher is actually acting like a little kid. A cute little kid.

            “Aniyo…”she shuttered. “But…the sun is going to set soon and I want to get back before it becomes completely dark…”

            “Ah~ alright. Next time then.” He smiled back at her. “Be careful.” He waved her goodbye.

She took the subway back home. During the evening the subway as rarely any people. But taking it in the morning is a rush. It does feel lonely at times when riding the train to home. No one would usually be on it and it was depressing once she arrives home. Minah, lives with her older sister, who is rarely home. At the age of 28, her older sis works as a secretary in love with her boss. Minah’s parent passed long ago; her mother died when Minah was born and her father was killed when working on a construction. Minah would usually eat alone, watch alone, and play alone. It was always like that ever since she could remember.

            “Yah~ Chinko!” She called out. Chinko was her cat.

            “Meow~” Chinko purred as she rubbed between Minah’s legs.”

            “C’mon Chinko, let’s feed you.” Minah said as she went into the kitchen, Chinko followed along.

*Careless, careless, shoot anonymous…

Her alarm went off at the right time. She got herself ready in a matter of minutes. She cooked breakfast for herself and left some for her Uni to eat before she left the house. The chilly weather in the morning was terrible; it’ll soon change to a heated afternoon. Leaving a debate to bring a sweater or not.

            “Minah~” A voice called out to her. She looked behind her to see her two friends, Yoori and Eunji, rushing to her side. “So what did seonsaengnim wanted with you yesterday?” Eunji asked.

            “He just wanted me to help him get to know the students more.” Minah answered.

            “Aigoo~ Minah is lucky.” Yoori pouted. “Seonsaengnim is so good looking and young! I envy you for being top girl of the class!”

            “I don’t know if I should say thank you…” Minah said.

            “Anyway…Minah you’re coming with us tonight since it’s a Friday!” Eunji clinged onto her shoulder.

            “Mo?”

            “Karaoke!” Eunji  grinned. “We’re going to meet some guys there! And no is not an answer, you’re coming with us!”

Karaoke? Minah thought to herself. She’s never been to a karaoke before. Even though Eunji can be a bit forceful it sounded like fun.

            “Fine.” She answered back to them.

The bell has rung and everyone took their seats. Chanyeol tapped his pencil to alert the class has begun. “Open you’re text books on chapter five.”

            “Eh? Where’s my book?” Minah mumbled to herself while searching through her bag for her book. “Don’t tell me I forgot it…Urgh, I’m so forget full now.”

            “Here.” Minah looked up to see Chanyeol handing her his book.

            “Kamsahamnida…” she whispered back to him. Chanyeol just smiled and went back to the front and pulled out an extra book behind the desk.

She scanned the room to see half the girls glaring back at her. Geez…it’s just a book? She thought to herself.

The final bell rung and everyone was dismissed.

            “Oh~ Seonsaengnim.” Minah went up to him; Chanyeol was comfortably sitting down reading while biting on a pen.

            “Ye?” He looked up to her.

            “Do you still need me to help you with knowing the class?” she said.

            “Uh…Ye…But not tonight…” he shyly said. “I have to go somewhere. Sorry.”

            “Araso.” She smiled. “Next time then.”

            “Ye.” He smiled back at her and watched her leave the room.

Later that night, Minah got freshened up to meet her friends at the place Eunji texted about. The nights are chilly. Minah luckily wore what best expresses her; a strapless dull light blue dress and black tights along with boots and a short long sleeve white cardigan. Her hair fell straight and with her glossy pink lip gloss she was like a pretty vintage doll—fragile.

            “Omo~ Minah-chan is so kawaii” Yoori squealed.   

            “Ah~ I see you’ve been practicing you’re Japanese.” Minah smiled.

            “Oh they’re here!” Eunji pointed out. Two guys approached them; they were of similar height and wore a normal wardrobe.

            “Hi!” said the one with big eyes. “My name is D.O” he was cute with an innocent face. “And this is Suho” he pointed to the guy next to him. Suho smiled and waved.

            “Isn’t there supposed to be one more?” Eunji asked.

            “Yeah. He’s running late.” Suho explained.

Everyone went inside and sat down. D.O started the machine and picked a foreign song to play. It was amazing; D.O has a strong charming voice. Everyone clapped has he continued to hit the high notes. Right after he was done, the door opened and inside walked in

            “Seonsaengnim?!” Minah said to herself. Everyone turned their attention as Chanyeol walked through the door. He was different, very different from what Minah would usually see. Chanyeol wore something more different from the business look he always had on in school; he wore a black shirt and a dark denim vest, he had jeans and converse and his hair was pushed back from his eyes and not wavy. He didn’t have his glasses on, making him look like a totally different person, but it was Chanyeol. When he spoke it was the same, and his height was very tallest.

            “Hyung!” D.O said.

            “Hyung?” Minah asked.

            “Chanyeol is a close friend of us. I told him to come tonight in favor for me.” D.O smiled.

            “It’s nice to see you again.” Chanyeol said with a smile at Minah.

            “Ye…” Minah nodded.

            “Oh~ Hyung knows her?” D.O asked while looking at Chanyeol and Minah.

            “Ye…from school.” Chanyeol winked back at Minah.

Seriously what is going on here? Minah thought to herself. The room felt a little dizzy as he walked in with a whole new concept. Eunji and Yoori didn’t seem to mind that they’re teacher is hanging out with them. Chanyeol seated himself next to Minah, who felt really uncomfortable.

            “I know!” Suho jumped. “Chanyeol why don’t you rap for us?!” Suho passed the mic to Chanyeol and played a song with a fast beat. Chanyeol didn’t seem to mind either, he was comfortable to be doing something like this.

It was odd for Minah still yet. She watched as her teacher began to rap, and he was really good at it. It was a completely different person.  Chanyeol wasn’t her seonsaengnim for tonight but the Chanyeol himself.

            “Wah~ Hyung is really awesome!” Suho clapped.

            “Kamsahamnida!” Chanyeol bowed.

A few hours later everyone was having fun, Minah’s uncomfortable zone soon disappeared as she gave in and treated the night well. Her curfew was about time.

            “Kamsahamnida everyone~ But I’ll have to be leaving now. Annyeong.” She said leaving everyone.

Chanyeol had a frowned once she left the room. So he got up and said his goodbyes and tried to catch up to her. Minah already boarded the train and right as the doors were about to close Chanyeol made it inside before they shut. He was out of breath, and tried to relax himself. Minah was shocked as her teacher made it on time before the doors locked him out.

            “Seonsaengnim…” she said.

            “I decided to take you home. It gets really dangerous at this time.” He said still catching his breath.

            “Kamsahamnida…” Minah was feeling shy. She tilted her head down hoping he wouldn’t see her blush.

            “Let’s go sit.” Chanyeol pulled her to the empty seats. No one but them was on the train on that late night. Chanyeol sat close to Minah. She felt nervous around him now. Her heart began to beat.

            “Are you tired?” Chanyeol asked.

            “Aniyo…”

            “If you get tried, you can place your head on my shoulder and try to rest until we get to your stop.” Chanyeol said.

            “Aniyo…” Minah felt embarrassed as he insisted her to do something like that.

The ride would be long, and as the time passed, it was Chanyeol who grew tired. He drifted to sleep and as so, his head landed on her shoulder instead.

            “Seonsae—“ Minah didn’t want to wake him. He looked so peaceful and more handsome when he’s asleep. Minah let his head rest on her, and as train was coming to her stop, she woke him up. “Seonsaengnim. We’re here.” She poked his forehead.

            “Waeyo…” he whined. “Let me sleep more…” he fixed his head on her shoulders and didn’t bother to wake up.

            “Seonsaengnim…I have to get off here.” She poked him again.

            “Fine.” He stood up. Was he just playing around? Was he even asleep? “C’mon.”

Chanyeol properly escorted her to the front of her house,

            “Kamsahamnida.” She bowed. “I hope I didn’t cause seonsaengnim any trouble. I live far away from you probably…”

            “It’s okay. At least I got to walk a pretty girl home.” He smiled.

Pretty? That made her blush.

            “Annyeong!” Chanyeol waved goodbye.

            “Annyeong.” She said and entered her house.

 


Hi :)

So yeah, Chapter 1 is up! YAY~

Just note, it is a friday and it is 12:43am right now, I was working on this chapter.

Hehe, well this story came to me in some weird way but i was so fangirling over how i would put this together! Haha

ENJOY~