She's not a prize!

I love you Seonsaengnim!

Everyone’s eyes were laid at the two standing facing each other. Minah was frozen like a statue as she tried to get the words in order. Chanyeol had witnessed something he knew what going to happen sooner of later; as he clenched his fist with a sudden glare to Kai; he walked over and punched him flat square in the jaw. Kai fell to the ground, and Minah snapped out of the daze.

            “Chanyeol!” Kris got hold of him. Minah stood still and watched Kai as he got back up; wiped his lip and chuckled. He knew what was expected.

Chanyeol shook Kris away and took Minah’s hand. He pulled her away from all of them and proceeded to take her home himself. The Exo’ brother’s watched them walk away in a fast pace.

            “Seonsaengnim!” Minah said, but he didn’t listen. She tried again, but he kept walking while pulling her at his speed. “Chanyeol!” Minah roared. He stopped and looked back at the trembling girl, he looked down to see their hands still joined—he let go.

            “Sorry.” Chanyeol softly said looking down.

Minah didn’t know what to ask…she knew her seonsaengnim’s feelings but why hit a person he’s close too? Why the sudden anger?

            “Gwenchanayo…” She mumbled out.

Chanyeol heard her little voice and tugged a smile. “You don’t need to be formal with me…” He was back, the happy side of this happy virus.

            “Seonsaengnim…let’s go…” She walked passed him. He followed along with a smile. The walk was quiet and soon became awkward. Minah felt the mood was a little depressing; she took a deep breath and turned around to face Chanyeol. “You need to apologize to Kai.” She said pointing at him.

            “Waeyo?” He whined. “It wasn’t his place to…” he stopped and looked away.

            “What? Kiss me?” She tilted her head. “I should say the same to you!”

            “Ye…But—

            “No buts!” She interrupted. “Please apologize to him!” She turned back around catching her breath; she was turning red from the face to face statement she made. A seonsaengnim was off limits. But what can she do, when this seonsaengnim is the nicest one to her, and without a doubt she too is becoming attached to him slowly.

            “Over my dead body…” Chanyeol muttered under his nose and continued to follow her.

The following morning in class, everyone was inside doing whatever they do. Student’s played around, ate their lunch early, read a magazine, and others would joke around. Minah peaked into the class, and was relieved that Kai wasn’t here yet. She scurried straight to her seat and dropped her bag onto the desk. The door opened wide as Kai entered; eyes laid only at Minah who noticed his arrival.

            “Kai.” Chanyeol said patting the boys shoulder. “You have a new seat.” He pointed at the desk in the front. Kai was being transferred to the front of the class, while Minah sits alone in the back. It felt reliving that he was somewhere else, but odd that Chanyeol would do that. Jealously….

            “What’s up with seonsaengnim?” students whispered along the class.

The word got around for Minah to hear it. Chanyeol was acting differently than usual today. He was mostly being hard on Kai; would tell him to do this and that for him and then say the answer is wrong when it is right. It was only Kai that Chanyeol was picking on. Kai didn’t seem to mind, he knew his hyung would want revenge in some form.

During the passing days, whether it is school of café, Chanyeol and Kai’s relationship didn’t go so well. Chanyeol would ignore Kai during the work shift and while at school he would assign Kai hard work. It was becoming tiresome for Minah to watch any longer.

            “Do you think this will work?” Minah asked Luhan. Minah had just arrived at the café and had a little talk with Luhan and Kris about Chanyeol and Kai’s relationship problems.

            “Ye, if it’s anything, Chanyeol doesn’t like to be locked up.” Luhan grinned.

            “Chanyeol is coming now.” Kris said getting off the phone.

Minah gave thumbs up at the two oppa’s. Hurrying she grabbed Kai by the arm and dragged him into the break room.

            “Waeyo?” Kai looked back at Minah. She gave him a cheeky smile and locked him inside the room. “Yah!” Kai pounded on the door.

            “He’s in?” Luhan came and giggled at the locked up boy.

            “Got him!” Kris said pulling Chanyeol.

            “What’s going on?” Chanyeol asked while looking at the little group. Luhan opened the door and Kris pushed Chanyeol inside. Luhan locked the door and they waited.

 

***

 

            “What’s going on?” Chanyeol asked through the door. No answer. He looked in back of him. Kai staring at his hyung. “I get it now…” he glared back at Kai.

            “What?” Kai said.

            “She wants us to apologize.” Chanyeol sighed.

            “Then apologize.” Kai smirked. Chanyeol looked at the younger kid and glared back. “You’re the one that hit me.” Kai continued.

            “Because you kissed her!” Chanyeol hissed.

            “You kissed her first and you’re her teacher!” He glared back. “You can’t like a student!”

            “I can like anyone that I want!”

            “But not your students in that way.” Kai countered. “Hyung, I know you love her…but you’ll get her and yourself in trouble.”

Chanyeol went quiet. He thought about these things before hand, but in this moment he was having second thoughts. He will get into big trouble if he proceeds to have a relationship with a student…But that didn’t matter to him…

            “I have a reason.” Chanyeol mumbled. “I have a reason…why I love her.” He repeated and looked Kai in the eyes. “But not only that reason, but because who she is…is what I love about her.”

Kai raised an eyebrow. Chanyeol was saying everything in sincerity, his expression was of devotion to this one girl…but why? What is this reason he speaks of? “Why do you like her?”

            “I’m not telling you.” Chanyeol smirked and looked away.

            “Fine…then, I’ll do my best to take her heart.” Kai gave a smirk himself. Was he serious? He’s going to get Minah to fall for him?!

            “Yah! She’s no prize.” Chanyeol hissed.

            “I know she’s not…like you, I have a reason why I like her.” Kai sighed. “I never thought I would like her…but she moved my heart.” He clenched onto his chest.

            “I won’t grantee that she’ll fall for you.” Chanyeol was confident.

            “Why’s that?” Kai raised a brow.

            “Because, what I have with her is more than you know. She’s already attaching herself to me.” He said with a smile. “And I won’t ever let her go.”

***

            “Are you guys almost done?” Luhan asked, shouting through the door.

            “Ye! I love you Kai!” Chanyeol shouted back.

            “I still hate you hyung!” Kai shouted too.

Luhan and Kris looked at each other. What kind of apology what that?

Minah wasn’t by the door anymore; she was already with Xiu Min and Tao by the counter, enjoying a stack of waffles they made for her.

            “Is Minah sure she’s alright?” Tao asked while pouring milk into her cup.

            “Ye…I just hope they can apologize to each other.” Minah sighed.

            “But…Kai kissed you…” Tao pouted.

            “I know…and he’ll get a slap for that…” Minah smiled. She wasn’t alright with the force kissed Kai gave her, and she didn’t want to think back about it…her heart began to beat fast once a glimpse of the kiss came back to mind. “Aniya~” she shook her head and continued to pop another slice into .

            “Kai like’s Minah…” Tao sighed.

            “Waeyo? But I don’t like Kai like that…” Minah swallowed the waffle down .

            “But…I like Minah too….” Tao pouted. Was he confessing to her? “Minah is cute and nice…If Kai becomes your boyfriend what will happen to our friendship?” Nope, she was wrong. Tao was just jealous and worried about their friendship relationship…he thought about what would happen if Minah was too spend more time with Kai then Tao.

            “Aniya~ Tao will always be my friend! Along with everyone here! And even if I do get a boyfriend, I wouldn’t pay all my attention to him.” Minah smiled and patted the panda’s head. Tao curled up a smile. “Buing Buing~” Tao said with a motion of aegyo. What the hell was that?! It was too cute to see with her eyes….Who is this boy in front of her?!

            “They finally apologized.” Luhan sighed as he came walking towards them. Chanyeol and Kai followed along. All eyes were set on Minah.

            “Minah~ how about we go somewhere tomorrow?” Kai said, giving a smirk at Chanyeol.

            “Eh? Where?” She looked at him. What was he planning to do now?

            “I was thinking, mall...movies?” Kai said as he wrapped his arms around her neck and whispered into her ear, while looking back at Chanyeol.

Kai was seriously doing it on purpose. He wanted to get Chanyeol jealous. Minah felt embarrassed as she was being held by Kai in front of everyone. She shoved him away and stomped out the door.

            “You bastard.” Chanyeol shoved his shoulder at Kai and went on to do his work. Kai gave a smirk and continued to finish his job.

            “Aish…looks like this is going to be a battle.” Luhan sighed as he the back of his neck. Xiu Min and Tao looked at their hyung, questioning what’s happening.

 

>>> http://youtu.be/73Ifwl_9gtM  <<<


Hai hai again! :D

So....yeah....updated!

I have ENGLISH EXAMS TOMORROW!!!! T^T NOOOOO~

I hope to type the next chapter out....

[Fan girl moment]

OMG....wtf?! I didn't expect this to happen..... o.o what is up with my mind lately?! KAI! you bastard!!! xD Chanyeol you killed my bias! TAO~ ;A: my baby panda!!!! xD ahahah i'm a dork...

 

Check out my other story? :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/191882/beautifully-dangerous-comedy-drama-fluff-friendship-romance-exo-tao

 

Please feed me comments?!! :3