It can't be?!!!

I love you Seonsaengnim!

            “Waeyo?!” Kai whined. The day passed along fast, and as Minah and Kai stepped out of the schools gate, Tao awaited they’re arrival. “Why are you here again?” Kai asked.

            “I thought I would stop by here and see Minah before I go to the café.” Tao said making puppy eyes. *Aegyo*

Bwaa~ So cute! Minah screamed in her head. His aegyo had a super effect on her, but to Kai it was like a little kids game.

            “Do you like her or something?” Kai shouted out,     annoyed by his hyungs behavior.

            “Ye. I do like her.” Tao winked at Minah.

            “Aish…You’re older than me, yet you act like a little kid.” Kai shoved off and proceed forward.

            “Can Minah come over to the café today?” Tao asked looking at her. Comparing to size Minah was always the shortest with boys. “Ye…I have nothing better to do today.” Minah smiled back.

The three of them took the train into the city. It was humid and suffocating once inside the packed train. Kai managed to steal a seat for himself. Tao and Minah stood next to each other. Tao kept close making sure she would be attacked by any erts. With Kai glancing at them, his annoyance started to turn into jealously.

            “Ah~” Kai pulled Minah down and seated her in his seat instead. Tao watched as Kai gave up his seat to Minah. Kai looked down at Minah *Stay* his eyes said. Tao had a little curve at the end of mouth.—a smirk.

Once the doors opened, Tao wrapped his arm around Minah’s waist to keep her close. Kai looked back at the playful boy and glared at him. Once they finally reached the shop the door swings wide open alerting Luhan with a grin.

            “Minah-chan!” He called out.

            “Annyeonghaseyo~” Minah greeted everyone.

Kris came out of nowhere and threw an apron on Tao’s head. “Get to work.” Kris grunted.

            “Gege…” Tao frowned. He said goodbye to Minah and vanished into the back. Minah went to sit in her usual spot and pulled out her phone. A text was left by Chanyeol.

“Are you at the café?”He messaged.

“Ye. I just got here.” She texted him back.

“Araso. I’m walking right now.” His final text said.

She waited. As she did, she then saw her seonsaengnim walk through the door. He greeted everyone with a chirpy smile and then eyed Tao.

 This gave the perfect opportunity for her to see the truth. Within given time she watched Chanyeol closely. In that moment Kai also kept track on Minah’s eyes and watched her as she exam the tall derpish guy. Kai would laugh to himself—caring some customers away.

Baekhyun walked over to Chanyeol and started fixing his hair. All the girls in the café watched as the two attracting men were helping each other. Baekhyun took his time to brush his hair with his hands and then fix his shirt and buttons. To make matters worse Chanyeol played along as he noticed the girls paying their attention to them and took Baekhyun’s hand in his and walked away with him.

            “Omg……Chanyeol is dating Baekhyun!” Minah said. She then noticed Kai laughing hysterically next to her. Since when was he there?

            “Liked what you saw?” Kai smirked.

            “So it is true…Chanyeol and Baekhyun are a couple.” Minah hesitantly asked.

Kai, tried to maintain his laughter and just nodded with a cheeky smile. Minah felt odd now. It felt awkward to know her teacher is gay….

            “Aish…I should’ve known…A guy can’t be that cheery and care more of girl’s feelings.” She sighed out.

            “Yah!” Kai said as she poured a cup of coffee and placed it down next to her.

            “What?” she looked at him. Tao came to interrupt their little stare off.

            “Minah~” Tao said and held a spoon filled with pudding up to her. She didn’t asked and just opened . It was dark chocolate pudding. Tao felt his heart melt once she expressed her taste for it. “Minah is so cute.” He said making sure Kai heard. Kai stomped away feeling annoyed once again.

            “Tao~” Chanyeol grabbed Tao from behind and messed up his hair. “Go clean the counter.” He pushed him away.

            “Oh~Seonsaengnim…”Minah greeted.

            “Seonsaengnim? Who’s that?” Chanyeol glared down at her.

            “Oppa…”She corrected herself.

            “Good.” He dragged a chair and sat across from her. “So, what’s your relationship with Tao?” he asked eyeing her.

            “Eh? Um….” She hesitantly said while playing with her fingers.

            “Tell me.” He grinned back at her. It wasn’t a grin for happiness but more of a demanding truth.

The aura felt really uncomfortable with Chanyeol staring at her, she felt a hole burning through her forehead. Tao and Kai watched from a distance as she was being interrogated by their hyung.

            “Yeol~” Baekhyun interrupted. “C’mon we have to go wash up.”

Wash up? She thought and stared at the two couples leaving…what the hell….Kai slipped out a laugh when he heard what Baekhyun had said. It was a very perfect moment for Kai but an awkward one for Minah. Tao on the other hand, didn’t get why the young one laughed and hurt himself.

 


Minna-san! :3 Hehe sorry it's a short chapter! :( But i'll have more done soon~

Also i still need to know how to make a poster... >.>

So...it's 10:52pm right now, and tomorrow I have a big math exam... D: I didn't even study.... -.-

Wish me good luck~

{EXPECT MORE! HAHA, it'll get good i promise from the bottom of my heart!}