A cold heart can become warm

I love you Seonsaengnim!

The café was making progress as time flew by, Minah stayed to watch Chanyeol and the rest of the employees work hard that day. Right before they had to close the shop.

            “Minah-chan!” Luhan called out to her before she could leave the café. “Please stay? I want you to meet everyone!” Luhan grinned. He was too adorable to resist.

            “Eh…Araso.” She sat back down in her chair and waited till they were done cleaning up.

Luhan dragged all the employees together; they stood next to each other as they looked down at Minah.

            “We are ONE!” They all said in unison. “EXO-imnida!” then bowed.

            “Minah! This is Kris.” He pointed at the guy Chanyeol greeted when he walked in. Kris had this plan stare but when he smiled it was a different vibe. “Chen, Lay, D.O, Suho, & Baekhyun. Of course you know me, Xiu Min and Chanyeol. But we’re missing more members—there are twelve of us.” Luhan cheered.

Minah was shy; she tried to hide away from the nine guys staring at her. “Exo?” she questioned.

            “Exo is something that we all came up with.” Kris explained. “It something random that all of us agreed—it’s a group thing.” Even though Kris wore a serious expression he did manage to give a little smile every so often.

            “Oh. That’s interesting.”

            “Minah-chan, do you think everyone here is cool?” Suho asked.

            “Ye.” She nodded. “It was very nice how I get to meet some familiar faces again and meet new people.” Minah felt a tug at the end of her heart. It had moved her. To be able to meet new people and talk to them like they’re family. The Exo group felt more comfortable to be around than half the people in her school.

After a couple of minutes, they lock up the shop and said they’re goodbyes to each other. 

            “Annyeong Minah~ it was nice to meet you! Please come and stop by every day!” Luhan said happily. Xiu Min followed Luhan in one path while the rest separated onward to another, leaving her with Chanyeol. It was slowly turning to dusk as the sun began to set down into the mountains.

            “So how was it? Meeting my brothers?” Chanyeol asked.

            “Fun~” Minah smiled.

            “C’mon, I’ll take you home.”

            “Ah~Aniyo…” Minah refused. “It’s okay. It’s not dark, so I’ll be fine.”

            “You sure?” He insisted.

            “No.” was the final word. Minah didn’t want to be watched over. Never the less by her seonsaengnim…

            “Fine. Then give me your phone.” He held out his hand.

            “My phone?”

            “Ye.” Minah followed and gave him her phone. He pressed a few buttons and turned it back to her revealing his contact info on the screen. “Text me once you get back to your house, kay?”

            “Mhmm.” She hum.

Chanyeol watched as Minah left his side. He was worried for her safety. But it seems Minah is going to be alright. As she began to walk away and felt a lift off her chest, it was clear breathing air. She took her time getting to the subway and didn’t mind to stop and look around a small market place. She felt very happy for some odd reason. Could it be that meeting nine cute guys changed her way? She thought if they were attending her school they would stand out as the kingkas.

As Minah continued to walk she bumped straight into someone, sending both of them fell back. “Ah~” she let out as her hit the ground.

            “Yah!” the voice said alerted. “Watch where you’re going!” he was clearly annoyed.

            “Joeseo—“

            “I almost gotten hurt!” the guy interrupted. Minah finally looked up at the guy who didn’t bother to help her up. He dusted himself and still muttered out how annoyed he was with what just happened. Even though he has an attracting face he still bared a horrible personality.

            “I’m sorry…” Minah said, but this time in an annoyed tone herself. The guy looked at her directly in the face.

            “Sorry?” he repeated. “You’re lucky I can’t hit a girl.”

Was he threatening her? He really does have a one sided attitude.  “Never mind already.” He brushed her off and walked away. Minah watched as the diva walked away from her. She wanted to yell back at him and call him a but she is better than that. “Pabo!” she said under her breath and then continued on to the subway.

She finally gotten home and realized that her phone died out. Once Minah plugged it into the charger, she realized that there were 3 missed calls and 5 new text messaged from Chanyeol. She wasn’t surprised at all. She knew this would happen. Minah promised to text him back saying she got home safe, but didn’t felt like doing so. She placed her phone back down and started to drift away into a nap.

*Ring Ding Dong

Her phone went off and woke her up. Minah picked it up, not seeing the I.D. caller.

            “Yeboseyo?” she spoke still half asleep.

            “Minah! You scared me! Didn’t you get my text? Why didn’t you answer me back?!” The concerned voice said.

            “Who’s this again?” Minah asked.

            “Oppa!”The voice said.

For a moment she thought someone was playing a prank on her. “Oppa?” she questioned.

            “…Seonsaengnim!” he finally said. It came back. It was Chanyeol who lastly left her with a dozen of text messages while she was off in dreamland. “Are you alright?” he asked.

            “Ye…I forgot to message you and just fell asleep…” Minah said, making a little white lie.

            “Okay…good….Goodnight then.” He hung up.

Minah looked back at phone to realize it’s 2:43am. She scrolled through the text and noticed every text was twenty minutes from the next. Chanyeol had been worrying about her all this time? He didn’t even sleep…Minah soon felt guilty for not messaging him back right away.

“Sorry Seonsaengnim.” She texted him.

.

.

.

“It’s alright. :)  Now go to sleep!” He responded.

She couldn’t sleep now. Minah glanced at the screen of her phone, at the texts he sent her. She kept her phone close to her and smiled at her worried seonsaengnim.

Another school day approached. This time the subway train was filled with lots of people, making it humid inside the moving cart. Minah was surrounded by many strangers. She was standing next to the door, and suddenly felt someone’s hand on her . It was a ert!

            “Aniya!” she let out softly. Suddenly the hand was removed and as she turned to look, Chanyeol was holding the erts wrist and glaring at him. 

            “Get away from her.” Chanyeol said in a deep grunted tone. The man then shoved his way to go somewhere else. “Are you alright?” Chanyeol said as he turned back to the scared Minah. She nodded but held her body together.

            “Thank you.” She whispered. Chanyeol towered over her. He glanced down at her time from time, but she kept her eyes glued down at the floor.

The train came to a stop and as the doors opened. Minah fell backwards but was eventually caught in time by Chanyeol. As he had his arm wrapped around her waist. He was  looking directly into her eyes.—Chanyeol felt nervous. As so did Minah who blush her hardest with one little contact of their eyes.

Minah immediately shoved him away and walked away first. They didn’t walk together. Minah kept her distance as they walked to school. When class had begun, she placed her head down the whole first period. Chanyeol noticed but didn’t bother to ask what’s wrong. When second period began the classroom door opened wide to reveal a new student walking in. Chanyeol knew at first who this guy was; a big smile to greet the new student. The boy then handed Chanyeol a paper.

            “Class! We have a new student joining us today!” Chanyeol said happily to the students. Minah raised her head, and as she did, her eyes grew wide. The new student was that jerk she bumped into. “This is Kai!” Chanyeol chirped.

            “Ehhh?!” Minah said out loud. Everyone turned their attention to her.

            “Oh…It’s you again.” Kai said, surprised himself.

            “Eh? Kai knows Minah?” Chanyeol asked.

            “She pushed me down one time.” Kai said with a annoyed smirk.

Right when he said that, all the girls turned their attention with a glare at Minah. Kai was a good-looking guy, his slender body and his perfect hair, lips, and eyes. Why? Minah begged herself. This is seriously not what I wanted today… To even make matters worse Chanyeol seated Kai next to Minah.

It was nerve wrecking for her. She glanced up a few times at the side of Kai, until he finally noticed.

            “What?” he said in a snotty tone. Minah retreated. She placed her head down and stayed like that the entire day. Kai is a jerk….she doesn’t know what she did wrong. During the lunch break, girls would gawk and ask Kai about himself. He instead gave them the cold shoulder and didn’t answer, making the girls want him even more. When class ended Kai stayed back, and Minah tried to hurry out.

            “Hyung.” Kai said to Chanyeol. Did she hear it correctly? Kai called Chanyeol hyung? “I’m sorry for not coming into work.” He said.

            “Araso.” Chanyeol said. “Oh~ Minah!” Chanyeol stopped her before she could leave. Minah turned to see them both looking at her. “Minah~ this is Kai, he is the part of Exo. Oh, Kai. Minah will show you around school tomorrow okay?” Chanyeol smiled.

            “Ye.” Kai said. What is going on? Minah’s head is full of questions. Kai is being nice to Chanyeol. Why can’t he be nice to her or any of the others?

Over the following days Minah had to show Kai around the campus. It was tiring and very suffocating. It was like Kai had this barrier around him. The girls were very jealous of her. And with each moment Minah and Kai were together, not only the girls but Chanyeol watched them closely.

One day after school, Minah decided to go visit Luhan and everyone else at the café. Chanyeol told her he would meet her there later. While Minah strolled her way to the café, behind her Kai was going there too.

            “Eh?” She said as she turned to Kai. “Where are you going?”

            “Work.” He said and walked passed her. He was still being his cold self.

            “Yah!” Minah purposely shoved him with her shoulder. “You don’t have to be so mean!”

            “Yah!” he shoved her back the same way she did. It was funny how they acted together—just like siblings fighting.

When they both walked into the café, everyone’s faces brightened up.

            “Minah-chan!” Luhan shouted in delight. He dragged along another guy and approached her. “Minah. I want you to meet Sehun!” Luhan said introducing the guy he brought along. Sehun was also charming; he mostly hid his eyes under his bangs.

            “Annyeong~” Sehun said softly.

            “Oh, do you already know Kai?” Luhan asked, looking at Kai standing next to her.

            “Ye.” She nodded. “He’s the new student in my school.”

            “Yay~ then you just need to meet the last one in the group!” Luhan smiled. “Okay. Kai go make some cocoa for Minah.”

            “Waeyo? I’m in charge of cleaning today.” Kai whined.

            “Aniya. I’ll let Sehun do that.” Luhan’s final word and then left.

Kai felt annoyed again. Isn’t he always? He seated Minah down and went to the kitchen to make her beverage. Minah sat quietly and waited.

            “Minah-ssi.” Baekhyun called and joined her. “Can you do me a favor?”

            “What is it?” Minah looked up at him.

            “Can you wear this maid outfit for me?” Baekhyun said with a cheeky smile.

            “What?” She said out loud. Baekhyun showed her the black and white uniform. It was like Lolita or cosplaying. She didn’t know whether to like or dislike. Kai soon returned with her drink and saw the outfit Baekhyun held up; he wanted to laugh but held it in. When Kai placed the cup down, it accidently spilled on Minah’s clothes.

            “Yah~” Minah jumped out of the chair and looked at her school uniform; it had a big brown wet spot on the top.

            “C’mon.” Baekhyun took her hand and lead her to the back into the break room. “You can you use this now.” Baekhyun smiled and placed the maids uniform on the couch. Baekhyun left the room, leaving her to change. Minah felt so distressed. Her clothes were dirty and she had no choice but to wear the outfit.

            “Minah.” Someone knocked on the door and then entered. It was Kai. “I’m sorry.” He bowed. It was a shocking discovery. Kai is apologizing for the first time to her. “Luhan told me to apologize.” He let out. Oh, so that’s why…that moment of acceptance disappeared.

            “I seriously don’t want to wear that outfit.” Minah said pointing at the dress lying on the couch.

            “I know you don’t.” Kai giggled. The atmosphere dramatically changed as she witnessed another side of Kai. “Turn around.” He said. She did as she was told.

            “Here.” Kai said throwing a dressed shirt at her.

            “Yah!” Minah pulled the shirt off her head and then was left staring at a shirtless Kai in front of her eyes. She began to turn red. “Yah! Put on a shirt!” she shouted.

            “You have it.” He smirked then walked over to a locker with his name on it. “I’ll just wear my school uniform.”

He was giving her his shirt to wear. Minah still couldn’t think as she kept staring at the shirtless Kai. All that rushed in her head is how good his body was.

            “Turn around.” Minah said. “I’m going to change.”

            “Not yet. Until I go out!” Kai shouted. But it was too late; she already stripped off her top revealing her back. Kai only saw the back strap of her bra and quickly turned away with a flushed face. “Pabo!” he shouted to her.

            “I told you to turn around.” She hissed at him.

            “I am.” He said placing his hand on his mouth. He was turning really red now.

            “Yah~ I’m done.”

            “Good.” Kai said turning back. He looked at her wearing the big dress shirt and her school shirt. He had a smiled tugged at the end of his mouth.

            “It feels comfortable.” Minah smiled.

            “Oh.” Kai then noticed one of the buttons in the wrong hole. He walked over to her but suddenly tripped and they both fell to the ground. When Minah opened her eyes, Kai was on top of her staring down into her eyes. Still as a statue, Kai just stared at her. And they both were beginning to blush.

            “Oh…” They both looked to the side and saw Sehun watching them as he had opened the door. He then closed the door and said out loud behind it. “They’re in here.”

Kai got off of her and help her up, he then began to button the shirt correctly. But at wrong timing Chanyeol opened the door wide and mistakenly thought Kai was undressing her.

            “YAH!” Chanyeol quickly shoved Kai away, and held Minah. “What do you think you’re doing?!”

            “I was just helping her.” Kai said.

            “It doesn’t look like it.” Chanyeol shouted, still holding onto Minah tightly. “Sehun tell me what you saw.” Chanyeol called out to him. Sehun was standing by the door along with everyone else peeking in to see what’s happening.

            “Kai was on top of her.” Sehun said.

            “It wasn’t like that!” Kai shuttered out.

            “EH?! Minah, this is bad Ajusshi tried to you?!” Chanyeol asked her and then went back to holding her tightly.

            “I wasn’t thinking of doing that! HEY! You’re older than me!” Kai shouted.

            “Then why are you shirtless and she’s wearing your shirt? Hmm?” Chanyeol said eyeing Kai.

            “I accidently spilled cocoa on her…” Kai finally let out and got up.

It took a moment but Minah finally cleared up what happened. It was all an accident. Kai spilled the drink on her, and didn’t want to wear the maid outfit Baekhyun left out, so Kai offered her his shirt instead, then he tripped and they both fell. Yes, everything was accidental. But in the end Minah had to wear the maid outfit.

            “Wah~ Minah looks so cute.” Suho said. Taking a picture of her in the outfit.

            “Minah~ why don’t you help us attract customers?” Baekhyun said taking her outside with him. In a matter of minutes guys started to approach her and went inside to order. Minah attracted lots of boys into the shop. It certainly made Chanyeol jealous to see guys calling her cute and wanting her attention more. After that night, Luhan handed her a bag with her school uniform in it. Everyone then said goodbye.

            “Annyeong.” Kai said to her and then walked away. It made her heart skip a beat. It was very pleasing to see Kai being nice now.

            “I’m not going to let you walk home alone with that outfit on.” Chanyeol said as he covered her with his coat. He buttoned it up to hide the maids outfit.

            “Seonsae— ….Oppa…” She said it correctly as Chanyeol eyed her.

            “No is not an answer.” Chanyeol began to walk. “Let’s go.”

The train ride back took its normal time. After moments of silence Chanyeol hesitantly said. “Minah…looks cute today.” He turned away from her quickly.

She heard it correctly. He called her cute. In that moment her heart wouldn’t stop beating fast.


 

Hehe :3

I had lots of fun writing this chapter! Oh Kai, i had to make you act that way.

Okay so far we know who the last memeber our Main character has to meet! ;D i have a great idea for him now!

Chanyeol! You jealous boy! (Seriously, i love fan girling over my story)

it took some time, and i hope to get Chapter 4 done soon~ Let's have fun!

 

Feed me comments please!!! :3