Mianhe~

I love you Seonsaengnim!

“I would like to resign from this school.” Minah bowed at her headmaster.

Minah thought about everything as the weeks passed on, everything that’s been happening, and the faces she’s meeting. Inside, her heart was becoming hurt by little things. Seeing Taeyeon come to the café mostly everyday made her heart twitch but once seeing Chanyeol and her together, it was like her heart was going to break into a million pieces. Love is a fools game; Minah didn’t want to be the fool who’s madly in love and then throws it all away for one guy, but seeing herself being torn apart and seeing the man she’s in love with every day—she couldn’t handle it.

            “Hwang Minah?” the headmaster frowned. Minah looked up at her headmaster and with a plain expression; eyes deep into despair, the headmaster didn’t ask anymore. “Alright.”

Minah returned back to her class and gave a letter from the headmaster to Chanyeol. He took it and questioned to himself why Minah looks sad. Minah stood in front of the whole class and placed a little smile on her face. Everyone turned to look up at her.

            “It’s been really fun with you guys. And I hope we meet again, but something has come up and I won’t be attending this school…” She bowed to the class. “I am leaving this academy today.”

            “What?!” Everyone said in unison. Chanyeol was shocked with wide eyes, while Kai questioned inside his thought as he just stared at the girl.

Minah left the classroom; it didn’t help her. Her heart was still torn and her mind ran blank. Then the tears started to roll down her face.

Kai watched her leave but in the last minute he kicked his desk and trailed after her out the room. He grabbed hold of her arm and as she turned, he saw her tears falling out of her eyes.

            “It’s okay Kai.” Minah forced out a smile and wiped her tears away.

            “What’s okay?” Kai growled in a low voice. “The fact your leaving or the fact you are hurt?!”

He got her. Kai could read her like a book. “I…I…” she hesitated but then went silent. Kai punched the locker to get out an answer out of her. But that made her scared.

            “Kai!” Chanyeol called out. He looked back at his hyung and fixed himself, then looking back at Minah who was in a daze as she couldn’t face up to her teacher right there. “Go back in the class; I would like to talk to Minah alone.” Chanyeol said. Kai did as he was told and shoved Chanyeol aside as he went back into the classroom.

            “Minah…” Chanyeol said. She didn’t look at him. “Why are you doing this?”

What should she say? Minah stood frozen. “Minah please tell me?” Chanyeol said as he took off his glasses. “Seonsaengnim doesn’t want to know, but Chanyeol does.”

            “Seonsaengnim can’t like a student…and a student must never develop feeling for her teacher…I…don’t want you.” She said lifting her head up and coming into full eye contact. Her eyes were tearing up and with that, she left him standing.

After that event, everything went silent. Minah’s sister knew about her resigning from the academy, but didn’t have time to talk. And if whenever uni would try to talk, Minah would come up with an excuse and tell her to work hard and do her best. Over the course, Minah took up online classes instead.

It came a day when Minah decided to go out. In wild luck she ran into Luhan. He was shopping alone, and was surprised and happy to see her again. Luhan gave her a hug and accompanied her on this day.

            “Minah doesn’t come to the café anymore.” Luhan frowned. “What happen?”

Minah clenched onto her heart again, deciding it was best to confess everything. She told of the text Chanyeol sent to her and how he didn’t show up. Minah also told Luhan what she felt for Chanyeol.

            “You know, you can’t really stop love.” Luhan said to her. “Love will always find its way back.”

            “But it hurts…”

            “I know it does. But that’s love. It will hurt and then it will have its sweet reward.” Luhan grabbed her hand.

Luhan thought about the text Chanyeol sent Minah, and knew something wasn’t right. Chanyeol wouldn’t break a promise like that. Something was weird and fishy…

 

***

 

Taken place at the café, Luhan watched Taeyeon as she was enjoying herself. He eventually told Kris, Suho and Xiu Min what Minah said. They all knew something was definitely not right.

            “Chanyeol.” Suho called, as Chanyeol entered the café. “We need to speak with you.”

            “You too. Taeyeon.” Xiu Min called her.

They all went to the upstairs break room. Chanyeol questioned why they were up summoned. Kris began the meeting.

            “Taeyeon, did you have anything to do with the text?” Luhan asked.

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Taeyeon shrugged.

Luhan raise a brow and knew she was lying. “You sent a text message to Minah on Chanyeol’s phone, telling her to meet him.”

            “I wouldn’t do anything like that.” Taeyeon denied.

            “You can’t deny it.” Kris said. “We have proof that text was sent.”

            “Then prove it.” Taeyeon hissed.

Kris handed a paper to Chanyeol. “We looked into Chanyeol’s phone history and it says he sent that text to Minah’s phone.” Chanyeol looked at the paper to see what the text read. Chanyeol stared at the paper and then glared at Taeyeon. He didn’t send anything like that.

            “Why did you do that?” Chanyeol growled at the girl.

            “Minah also told me, she even saw you guys at a restaurant that night.” Luhan added. “it broke her heart.”

            “Why Taeyeon?!” Chanyeol crumpled the paper.

            “I…I” She went silent afterwards.

Minah?! Chanyeol thought, it finally clicked in. He was at fault; he had hurt the one person he never wanted to hurt. He shoved Taeyeon aside and ran downstairs. Taeyeon followed after him.

            “Chanyeol!” She called out almost tearing. “I did it because I love you! I still love you!”

Chanyeol stopped at the open door and looked back at his ex-girlfriend. “I loved you once…but what you said when we broke up gave me a reason to never love you again. You broke my heart. Now I love someone else. Someone who I want to keep by my side forever.” He said with sincerity and then left the café.

He was going to find her, and apologize. Chanyeol ran to her house, to realize she wasn’t home. He tried calling her but it went to voicemail.

            “Aish!” He yelled out. He searched for her. He didn’t see her for a long time, and wasn’t gonna let anything get in his way to see her this time. Searching the places they’ve been together, and then the last place he thought. He ran to that place.—To her.

Minah was at the place Kris brought her too; on looking the city, the view, and the sunset. She gripped onto the railing and remembered the words Kris told her: Let it all out.

            “Seonsaengnim is pabo!!! She yelled it out again, but this time the tears fell. She repeated it again and as loud as she could.

            “Minah!” someone yelled at her. She turned around to see him. Chanyeol was out of breath.

            “Seonsaengnim…” She said softly as he approached her. His legs were tired from running up the hill but he made it.

            “Minah! Mianhe!” He huffed out. “Mianhe!” He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. “I’m stupid. I didn’t understand what you were feeling and now I finally do…I’ve hurt the one person I care so much for.”

            “Seonsaengnim…” Minah pushed him away. “No…”

            “Please forgive me?” He said lifting her chin and looking her in the eyes.

Minah turned away. “I can’t like you.” She denied again.

            “Minah…”

            “Seonsaengnim, isn’t the one for me…” Minah thought, she didn’t want to admit it and tried to cover it. “I like Kai!” She lied.

            “Liar!” Chanyeol said with his deep voice getting to her. “You don’t love him!”

Minah looked at her teacher in the eyes. “I do.” She said.

            “No you don’t.” Chanyeol said, and then crashed his lips to hers. He forced the kiss, and when she tried to pull away, he deepened that kiss.

            “Seonsae—

He kissed her even more, if she tried to talk. He didn’t want to hear her excuses anymore. He wanted her. She finally gave into that kiss and accepted him. He pulled away gently.

            “Minah. Saranghea.” He whispered. And then kissed her again.

 

>>>   http://youtu.be/yUSTg8O9jfg <<<

 


 

Haiiii :D

Okay i get 4 more days of school left! >.< I also wanna say Happy Birthday to Aron of Nu'est...aahaha so late but yeah...

omfg rooftop prince!!! O.O awesome drama! xD

SOOOOO~ ILYS is gonna come to an end...we only have one more chapter left....unless, i actually do something stupid and make it more longer.... xD idk yet but yeah, i seriously wanna start on Beautifully Dangerous... <3

Please feed me comments!!! :3