My ill Seonsaengnim

I love you Seonsaengnim!

The countdown to exam started. It was almost time for the big day. But before it, Chanyeol didn’t show up to school for the past three days.

            “Seonsaengnim isn’t here again.” Students chattered in the back of Minah. She turned to look at them; they’re the Chanyeol fan club girls. The group then shot back a glare to her. Most student’s noticed how Minah was treated in class by her seonsaengnim. Either it was teacher’s pet or some kind of weird scandal. During the past days, Minah didn’t go to the café, since it’s exams, she would go straight home and work on her studies.

            “Kai…” She turned her attention to him. “Do you know if seonsaengnim is sick?”

            “He is. Kris told me to go to his place after school and check up on him.” Kai sighed. “Why do I have to take care of a grown man?”

            “If you don’t want too, then I can go for you.” Minah offered. She jumped at this chance, she wanted to ask Chanyeol more questions, not only about the exam, but why he’s nice to her… Kai glanced back at the glimmering girl beside him. His mouth made a slight twitch and rejected her offer. Kai knew he did the right thing, if he sent a helpless girl over to a grown man’s place, many things could happen—or so he thought.

            “Then can I come with you?” Minah tugged on his sleeve.

            “Aniya…” Kai said and ignored her begging.

The next day; Chanyeol didn’t show up either…He must be really sick then? Minah thought to herself. Kai wasn’t at school too…During break time, her phone went off—a text?

“Minah! Would you do me a favor and go to check on Chanyeol for me? Kai isn’t at school right? He’s gotten sick too…Oh wells, I’ll text you his address. – Luhan <3”

The text was read clearly, Luhan was asking her to go to Chanyeol’s place after school. When that bell rang, Minah was out the door. The address Luhan sent was pretty easy; her seonsaengnims place wasn’t far. She tightened her grip on her cell while she stood outside the door of her teacher’s place. With hesitation, she finally knocked—no one answered. She knocked again and this time sent a text to Chanyeol saying she was outside. It took a moment but Chanyeol finally answered. When that door opened, out popped a half asleep man who wrapped himself with a large blanket.

            “Minah!” Chanyeol got enough strength to smile. He invited her in. “What are you doing here?”

            “Luhan asked me to check up on you.” Minah took her shoes off and looked around his apartment. It wasn’t small or too big, it was just enough room for two people to live in.

            “Chincha? Okay, tell him I’m fine.” He started to become dizzy. Lucky Minah caught him in time before he could fall flat on the floor. His weight got the better of her, as she struggled to carry him to the couch.

            “Seonsaengnim is heavy…” She said dragging him along.

            “I’m tired…” he mumbled and passed out on her.

            “Yah!” Minah finally dropped him on the couch and fixed his position. She looked at her ill seonsaengnim fast asleep. She fixed his hair and sighed out in disappointment as she felt his temperature.—fever.

As long as she could remember, whenever her uni worked, Minah was all by herself; whether she was sick, she would do things on her own. That’s exactly what she did; Minah placed a cool cloth on his head and looked around the kitchen for anything she could make for him. She decided to make some soup, but he didn’t have the ingredients she needed to make a perfect kimchee beef stew. She went to a nearby market and bought the food, when she returned, Chanyeol was still fast asleep like she left him.

            “Seonsaengnim…” She woke him up. “You need to eat something.”

He began to flicker his eyes open and smiled at the girl in front of him. She helped him sit up, and blew on the spoon.

            “Minah is kind hearted.” Chanyeol smiled and ate the food she prepared for him.

            “That’s because you’re very sick and haven’t been to school for the past days.” She sighed and ate the bowl she made for herself. “Seonsaengnim, really needs to take care of himself.”

They both smiled at each other while enjoying the meal. After everything was finished, Chanyeol went into his bedroom to rest again. Minah washed all the dishes and began to look around the compacted space. He didn’t have much, only useful things; television, couch, small coffee table, a laptop, bookshelf with books and a couple of magazines, radio, anything you can think that belongs in a medium size apartment.

When the clock six, it was time to get going. Minah knocked on his bedroom door and then peaked to see him asleep. She tiptoed over to cover him with his blanket, and brushed off his hair from his face. His sleeping face was still beautiful. She smiled as she watched him flinched. Out of the corner of her eye, was a medicine bottle that was already half gone. Did he drink most of the bottle? It was sleeping medication. If you overdose on it you could end up dying or have a drunk moment…Her shook her head as the thought about the possibilities that her teacher would be stupid to drink it all…

“I’m leaving now.” She whispered. When she got up to her feet and turned, she was stopped by a hand that grabbed onto her wrist.

            “Don’t leave.” Chanyeol said. She turned to see him wide awake; looking directly at her, his expression was serious but sadness written within his eyes.

            “I need to go before it gets dark…” She slowly took back her arm.

            “I don’t want you to leave…”Chanyeol said clearly.

            “Seonsaengnim…I’ll see you again.”

She smiled back at him, but this time, he didn’t feel happy. Instead he got up and wrapped his arms around her, he held her tightly. Minah was shocked as her teacher held her closely. Maybe it was the medicines effect?

            “I know a teacher can’t have a relationship with his students. But…I like Minah…” His voice began to fade. Within that given moment, Minah was fully aware what he’s saying, but denies every way it could be true. It can’t be! Minah shouted in her head. Chanyeol continued to hold her tighter, but she pushed him away, breaking free from him.

            “Aniya!” She said holding her ground. “You can’t…You’re talking nonsense…I’m a student and you’re the teacher…We can’t be together…” She didn’t look at him, she felt too embarrassed to face his expression. She began to tear up. Why am I feeling this way? She asked herself.

Chanyeol wiped her tears away and looked at her, he lifted her chin up. “It’s not nonsense…jeongmal chohayo…” He slowly went in for the kiss, and as he did, Minah turned away in time. But that didn’t stop him, Chanyeol grabbed held her neck and cheek and then their lips meet one another. He kissed her; he did it without thinking…But one thing is clear, Chanyeol knew what the outcome would be if she was to give him the love that he is giving her.

She pushed him away, and ran out of the room. Grabbing her things, she quickly left the apartment and dashed to the train station. But what Minah didn’t realize on her way out, the man she passed.

***

            “I am the worst seonsaengnim ever.” Chanyeol said as he covered his eyes with his arm, lying down on his back.

            “What did you do to her?” The guy asked looking down at Chanyeol. It was Kai, who had entered his hyungs place.

            “I kissed her.” Chanyeol whispered.


>>> http://youtu.be/moVrCcJFDRY <<<

This song was playing when i wrote this chapter. I like it hehe :3

Haiii, well it's 11:19pm right now, and tomorrow is a friday. YAY for the weekend!

I manage to get 2 chapters done. Expect more to come~ I'll do my best.

Oh i have something interesting coming up soon~

[Fan girl moment]

Haha, well i didn't expect this to happen. But gahhh Kai! xD

Feed me comments please? :3