I am not!

I love you Seonsaengnim!

“Aish…”Minah sighed. She was thinking too hard in her seat. Everyone around the classroom just glanced at her when she thought out loud. “Aniya~ it seriously can’t be true!” She messed up her hair. Lately she’s been stressed out about thinking over and over about BaekYeol

The door swung open and Kai stepped inside. Everyone looked up to see him with a bandage on his cheek and his lip had a cut.

            “Kai!” Minah called out, not noticing the scars on his face. “You need to tell me again! Are you sure they’re dating?!” He didn’t answer back. He sat down and placed his head on the table. “Kai!!!” She continued to shake his arm.

            “Waeyo!” He shot back up; pissed.

            “What happen to your face?” She finally noticed and poked his cheek.

            “Ow~” Kai retreated. “Nothing.” He looked away from her.

            “You got into a fight!”

            “It wasn’t my fault…”Kai softly mumbled.

            “Aniya~ you can’t get into fights Kai…” Minah said with concern. Kai noticed her worried expression and brushed her off easily.

Class had begun. Kai slouched in his seat the whole day while the students went over some review about an upcoming test. Chanyeol had a little chat with Kai about his injuries. During lunch Minah did what a good friend would do and feed Kai since his jaw was hurting. Kai minded and tried to stop her from doing so, but in the end he was treated like a baby.

            “Minah~” someone called out to them. Out by the classroom door, Eunji and Yoori stood with excitement. “Minah!” Eunji ran to her desk.

            “Hmmm?” Minah looked up to her.

            “Jongup! He’s going to ask you out!” Eunji whispered into her ear.

Really? Minah blushed. Beside Kai being the kingka of the school, Jongup came second with his charm, body and skilled dancing. Jongup was the good prince of the school. It was surprising that he would ask Minah out; even though he barely knows the girl. But in likewise, Minah had a little crush on Jongup in the start of her high school.

            “Minah…” Jongup called her by the door. Everyone watched Minah leave the classroom to go with Jongup. A few girls chattered about them being cute together; making Kai feel jealous as he saw her walk away.

            “What’s her relationship with that guy?” Kai asked Eunji.

            “Minah actually has little crush on Jongup.” Eunji winked.

Crush?! Kai stood up from his seat and proceed down the hallway.

Jongup brought Minah outside. They were the only two people together. Jongup turned completely red when he tried to speak first.

            “Is there anything you want to tell me?” Minah asked.

            “Ye…Minah doesn’t know this, but…I actually like you…” His voice shook as he said the last verse.

Minah felt a sharp tingle shot up her back as he confessed. This was the first time a boy confessed his feelings towards her. She didn’t know what to do. The silence took part as the two students looked at each other. Minah clenched her hands into a fist and broke that moment.

            “I…Like…—

Right before she could complete her sentence, Kai pulled her shoulder sending her to his chest. He then wrapped his arm around her stomach and gave Jongup the stare.

            “She can’t be your girlfriend.” Kai said in a low voice.

            “Waeyo?!” Minah tried to push away from him. Kai had her locked up tight as he continued to stare at the confused Jongup.

            “Her heart belongs to someone else.” He said.

            “Oh…” Jongup said and then sighed out. “Araso…Sorry Minah.” He walked away.

Minah finally pushed Kai away and glared at him. “Waeyo?!”

            “You can’t date someone you barely know about.” Kai rubbed his neck and looked away from her.

            “I was gonna tell him nicely, that I wasn’t interested.” Minah shouted.

            “Oh really? Then why are you red?” Kai smirked.

            “Because you didn’t want to let me go!” She hit his shoulder and walked away. “And my heart is still with me!”

As she went back to class, someone else had been watching the entire thing from a good view. Chanyeol crossed his arms as he stared down at Kai and began to turn jealous of what he did to Minah.

            “Note to self: don’t group Kai with Minah.” Chanyeol wrote down in a little booklet.

A week passed along. Everything seemed to work out alright. Minah was at the café with the Exo brother’s. Kai and Sehun worked the counter while Luhan, D.O, Suho, and Xiu Min waited on people, Kris, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol made the refreshments, and as for the rest; they were sitting beside Minah. Chen was enjoying his latte, while Lay and Tao read the newspaper.

It was getting weirder as she watched Chanyeol and Baekhyun closely. She thought to herself they were a good looking couple. Chanyeol would catch her staring and give an idiot smile back. The place was still attracting more attention as many girls came into the café.

            “Minah~” Tao tapped her shoulder. “Are you getting bored?”

            “Aniyo~ I’m never bored here.” She smiled at him. “But I am tired.”

            “Really? Then come with me.” Tao grabbed her hand and lead her to the second floor which had a much bigger space then the break room. “You can sleep on the couch.” Tao pointed and brought her to sit.

            “Aniyo~ it’s alright. I’m not sleepy-sleepy…” Minah stepped back.

            “It’s okay…no one would bother you up here.” Tao pouted. “Here I’ll go get a blanket!” Tao went downstairs before she could say another word. Minah pressed her hand on the furry comfortable couch and stretched her legs on it. It was very relaxing; like sitting on a cloud. She placed her head down and lost herself into a dream.

            “Chanyeol…”she murmured. “Chanyeol is gay….” She was talking in her sleep. When she said that, Minah had no idea that everyone was upstairs looking at the sleeping girl on the couch. When that was said clearly everyone burst into laughter.

            “YAH!” Chanyeol said waking her up. “Why am I gay?”

It took a moment. Minah rubbed her eyes and saw the 12 boys still laughing to death. “Oh~” she blinked.

            “Minah!” Chanyeol said. “You called me gay?”

            “Ah…”

            “How am I gay?” Chanyeol was still in shock. He thought maybe it was a dream she had.

            “Seonsaengnim is dating Baekhyun right?” She tilted her head. Everyone died even more harder, except Chanyeol himself and Baekhyun.

            “What?! Who told you that?” Chanyeol shouted.

Minah, looked at Kai who was holding his stomach; trying to control his laughter. Chanyeol followed her eyes and glared at Kai.

            “You punk!” Chanyeol got a hold of Kai’s shirt. Kai still continued to laugh, he didn’t care that he was being lifted. “Why did you tell her that?”

            “It wasn’t me who told her. Tao said it to her.” Kai laughed out.

Chanyeol looked at Tao who pointed back at Kai. “Xiu Min knows too.” Kai stated. Xiu Min stopped his excitement and gave a cough. *I’m not part of it*

            “Aish…I have terrible brothers…” Chanyeol sighed and let Kai go.

            “Kai…” Minah looked at him.

Kai bowed and said his apologizes. He cleared up the misunderstanding. It is clear that Kai is the mischievous one of them all. Everything went back to the way it was. When it was time to leave, Chanyeol took Minah by the arm.

            “Minah…” he said, looking directly into her eyes. “Did you really think Oppa was gay?”

She nodded with embarrassment. “Aish…You’re too dense.” Chanyeol said and poked her forehead.

            “Ow~ Seonsaengnim…”

            “Minah~” He shuttered. “I want to tell you something….” She fixed her expression. “I don’t like men…But I do like someone right now. I like—

            “Minah!” Tao popped up and grabbed her from behind. “I’ll walk you home tonight.” Tao smiled and pulled her away from Chanyeol. He knew perfectly what he’s done and then smiled back at his hyung who was speechless.

 


Haii :) Well first off, i had to get something done. Again sorry if it's short....gosh i never started on my homework and it's already 10:22 pm... -.- I am the worst....

So yep...I gotta keep writing because i plotted it all out. :) Urgh soo many s! AHAHAH

Feed me comments please? :3