Meeting the black cat & a secret!

I love you Seonsaengnim!

The days passed along. Minah and Kai got along well after their little incident. During lunch they would often eat on the rooftop of the school. Kai was waiting for her to come back from buying the snacks, but before she returned. Minah saw a girl confessing to Kai.

“Would you please go out with me?” The girl hesitantly asked as she rubbed her hands together. She was scared yet had the confidence to look Kai straight in the eye and tell her how she feels.

Kai rubbed the back of his neck and sighed out. “No.” he said in a plain tone. The girl was rejected and felt heartbroken, she ran out leaving him. But Kai didn’t feel anything towards the confession.

“Kai was hard on the girl!” Minah sighed out as she stepped into the sunlight. “How many rejections did you give today? 4?”

“6.” Kai sighed out.

“Well you are officially the kingka of the school.” She tossed him a juice box.

“I didn’t even sign up for it.” He fell to the ground and sipped on the straw.

It was a refreshing time for Minah to be spending her break time; laughing, talking and just smiling with her new best friend Kai. Even though they gotten off at a rough start, Kai had slowly opened himself up to her. But they do still fight once in a while. On the other hand Chanyeol still watched Kai like a vulture.

A weekend came to motion and so Minah decided to go out and explore the city more. She took the time to adventure into the city’s most wild side of the community. The bustling part has many great things to offer then the plain section; walking around by shops and passing people her phone buzzed. It was a number she hasn’t seen before.

“Yeboseyo?” She answered it.

“Minah-chan?” the voice said. “This is Luhan Oppa!”

“Oppa!” she said happy to hear his voice.

“Ahaha~ I got your number off of Chanyeol’s phone. So what are you doing right now?”

“I’m adventuring around the city today.” She told him.

“Ah~ Please be careful, I heard there are bad guys roaming around…a girl was almost last night. Luhan said in concern. “So where are you? Me, Chanyeol, Kris, and Sehun are in the city too, it’s our day off…”

“I’m close by a shop that reads Fashionista, Oppa—

Right before she could say anything else, someone pulled her from behind, she dropped her phone.

“Eh?! Minah? Minah?!” Luhan shouted through the phone. He had heard her squeal in fear.

***

“Luhan what’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked.

“Minah is in trouble!” Luhan said. “She said she was close to shop called Fashionista!”

“We passed by that! It’s up hill!” Sehun said.

Chanyeol hurried and ran back to find Minah, he ran as fast as he could to get to her on time, before anything happens. In his head he hoped to make it in time. His mind completely fell narrow only thinking about the girl he cares for.

 

***

Minah was pulled back and thrown across to a wall. Three men had cornered her.

“We got a pretty girl!” one said.

“I’ll scream if you touch me!” Minah hesitantly said. Her legs began to shake as the men came closer. She went down to the ground, no longer she couldn’t hold herself up.

“If you do, then will cut you!” another said pulling out a knife.

In the right time, someone kicked the guy and his knife away. Then the mysterious man fought with the remaining two. The man in black was swift and cunning; he was also eye catching when he fought. When the two men fell to the ground, her savior came to help her up.

“Are you alright?” he said in a soft voice and lifted her off the ground to stand.

“Ye.” She clinked onto him without thinking. She was quivering. The boy patted her back and didn’t know what to do next.

“Tao?” A voice said. Minah then turned her attention to an out of breath Chanyeol who found them.

“Oh hyung…” Tao said.

“Seonsaengnim…” Minah whispered out.

“Eh~ seonsaengnim?” Tao looked back at Minah.

Chanyeol hurried over to check up on Minah. She was still quivering. “Are you alright?” he asked.

“I’m fine.” Tao said.

“Aniya~ her.” Chanyeol pointed to Minah.

She nodded and told Chanyeol that Tao had saved her. Soon Luhan and other arrived to see the three men passed out on the ground.

“So much for a good boy.” Kris sighed out.

“Hyung! I had too. She was attacked.” Tao complained.

“Tao-ssi…” Minah said. Tao turned to look at her. She bowed. “Thank you for saving my life today.”

“It’s no problem…I’m Tao.” He bowed.

Luhan explained about Tao and how he’s the last member of the group. Tao mastered Wushu and that’s why he knows how to fight. Minah was brought to the café and Suho made her hot tea to shake off the nerves. The rest of the members did their best to comfort her while Chanyeol, Kris and Luhan brought the three guys to the police station.

“It’s going to get dark soon.” Kai said looking out the window.

“I better get going then.” Minah said as she stood up from her chair and bowed to thank the Exo brothers.

“I’ll walk you.” Tao insisted and followed her out the door. “What if you run into trouble again?”

Minah agreed. Tao just wanted her to be safe. They walked down the street heading through the active side of the city. Owners of shops began to turn on the lights to begin the night life.

“Oh…Tao?” Minah looked back. Tao was staring at some cake in a bakery window. She went over to his side. Tao’s eyes were concentrated on the creamy cake. “Does Tao want some?” Tao looked back up to her. It wasn’t time to eat but to take her home safely he thought. He shook his head, but the truth came out when his stomach made a huge growl.

She laughed at his cute expression when he touched his stomach and puffed his cheeks. Tao was actually really cute. “C’mon let go inside and buy some then.” She pulled him in. Tao and Minah sat down to enjoy their pieces of cake. Since Tao couldn’t decide what he wanted he ended up getting multiple flavors.

Wah~ He’s too adorable! Minah squealed in her head. Just seeing him enjoy his desserts was a sight to see. Tao has a trance stare and cat like eyes but this was the cute side of a kitten.

“How does it taste?” Minah asked. Tao smiled as he chewed.

“I didn’t get that one.” Tao looked down at a yellow piece on her plate.

“Aw~ here.” She held up a piece. Tao took a bite and smiled.

“Here try this one.” Tao held up a fork with a piece of dark chocolate to her. “Ah~”

She took the bite and blushed. After they were done eating she checked her phone—it was dead. As they walked out the door, it began to rain.

“Waeyo? It didn’t say anything about rain tonight.” Minah said as she looked up. They waiting under the building and watched the rain patter down from the night sky. Tao went out and came back with an umbrella. He was already soaked.

“Tao…” Minah took out a handkerchief and whipped off the dripping water from his face.

“Let’s go.” Tao smiled down at her and pulled her under the umbrella. They walked to the subway and that’s when Tao had to say his goodbye. He gave her the umbrella. “I have to get back to the shop before my hyungs leave. I’ll take you home properly next time.” He waved and watched the train rush off.

When her stop came, the rain still dropped down. She hurried to her house. But what waited at her gate wasn’t expected. He was crotched down against the gate. He looked up once he heard her footsteps. It was Chanyeol, soaked to the bone.

“Seonsaengnim!” She was surprised.

“Oh…you’re finally home.” He chuckled.

“Seonsaengnim…why?”

“Achoo~” he sneezed. “I’ll be going then.”

“Aniya~ Seonsaengnim…please come inside and get warmed up.” She pled.

“Eh…Seonsaengnim?” He looked back at her with a cheeky smile.

“Oppa….” She finally let out.

They both went inside and Minah handed him a towel. She told him to go into the bathroom and wait till she found extra clothes for him. Once she opened the door to the bathroom, he had already stripped his shirt.

“Yah!” She threw the clothes at him and closed the door. She stood outside for a moment and clutched her hand next to her chest. It felt tight—her heart. Afterwards she made hot tea for both of them. Chanyeol joined her in the living room and sat beside her; he took a sip of his tea and looked around the room to notice little pictures in the house. Most of the pictures had he deceased parents, and then a little shrine of her mother and father in the corner. He gave a frown. He started to think about his students well being.

“Meow~” Chinko said. She purred as she rubbed up against Chanyeol’s legs.

“Wah~ so cute.” Chanyeol picked up the cat. She immediately hissed and scratched his hand.

“Chinko!” Minah said. “Bad cat…” Minah left to go get the first aid kit. At that moment where Chanyeol and Chinko are alone. Chanyeol just stared at the cat and in belief Chinko had a cheeky smile and almost looked like she was laughing.

“Evil cat…” Chanyeol said under his breath. Chinko hissed back at him.

Minah came back and put a bandage on the small cut. She soon went up to her room and changed her clothes. She plugged her phone into the charger and turned it back on to see Chanyeol had called her many times.

“So this is your room…” Chanyeol walked in.

“Seonsaengnim!” she jumped up. Chanyeol glanced at everything in her room and then landed on her bed.

“Wah~ so soft.” He relaxed himself.

“Seonsaengnim…get off.” Minah said trying to pull him off her bed.

“Aniyo~ It feels so comfortable. Let me sleep.”

“No…” she said still pulling him.

Chanyeol then pulled her down onto the bed and held her tightly. He wrapped his arms around her and then his legs wrapped around her body. She was suffocating within him.

“Seonsaengnim!” She tried to push him away and get free, but he just held her tightly.

“Minah, is so lonely.” He mumbled. “Minah comes home every day with no one waiting for her return.” He held her tightly. “I don’t want to leave Minah alone.”

All was silent. She didn’t want to fight anymore. She soon fell asleep in his arms. But as the time passed, Chanyeol slowly got up and pulled a blanket over her then left her house.

The next day, Minah entered the classroom to see everyone relaxing. She went over to Kai and greeted him good morning. Chanyeol later entered and placed everything down. He sneezed a few times.

“Hyung…did you catch a cold?” Kai asked. Chanyeol smiled and nodded his head.

The day went on as pretty much normal. Everyone went on with their lives. As the final bell rung, Minah left class. As she exited the building, she heard girls exaggerating about a hot guy by waiting by the entrance gate. Minah looked to see that it was Tao.

“Oh…What’s Tao doing here?” Kai said in back of her. Tao soon noticed Minah and ran towards her. He had a happy smile.

“Minah~” Tao called out.

“Hyung…What are you doing here?” Kai asked.

“Minah and I have a date.” Tao grinned.

“Date?!” Minah and Kai said out loud in unison.

“Ye…” Tao kept his grin. He grabbed Minah’s hand and pulled her with him, leaving Kai to watch him take her away.

“Oh…Tao?” Minah finally said. Tao let go of her hand and began to blush. “What date?”

“I only said that to make Kai jealous.” He laughed. “But I want to spend time with you.”

Tao brought her into a ramen shop. He ordered for her. And then they both asked questions to get to know each other.

“How old is Tao?” Minah went first.

“I’m turning 19 this year.”

“19? Then I should call you Oppa!” Minah giggled. Tao grew a big smile and continued to eat.

“Oppa are you from around here? I can tell by your accent and unfamiliar to Korean.” Minah said.

“Aniyo…I was born in China. So I’m Chinese. Kris and the other hyungs taught me Korean.” He answered.

“Really? That’s cool!”

“Kris, Chanyeol, Luhan, and Xiu Min are the same age. Kai is the youngest then Sehun, and afterwards me.” Tao said. “If you didn’t know. Luhan is actually Chinese but he studied here in college. Kris and lay are also Chinese too.”

It was funny and interesting how Tao exposed his brother’s. Minah got to know more about them and more about her Seonsaengnim’s personality. Chanyeol was the derp of the group, he is the most cheery. Tao said he’s the one who doesn’t show any anger whatsoever.

“Oh…Minah has something on her lip.” Tao reached over to wipe off some sauce on her lip with a napkin. Then he raised Minah’s chin up to face him. “Minah is cute.” Tao whispered with a soft smile. Minah couldn’t control it. She was turning red. Tomato red…

“Yah!” Someone alerted and banged on the window. They both looked to see Chanyeol in a pissed off expression. He was speaking through the glass, but it was hard to hear clearly what he was saying. Kris and Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol away—seeing he was interrupting them. Weird…Minah said to herself as she watched Chanyeol being taken away.

“Does Minah want to go see a movie?” Tao asked.

She looked at the time, it was already late and she remembered the assignment she had to complete. “I’m sorry but I can’t…seonsaengnim gave us a project...” she said in disappointment.

“Araso. Next time. Today I’ll walk you home properly.” He smiled at her.

Tao did what he promised and brought her safely home. But before she stepped inside.

“Tao…” She stopped him. “Does Chanyeol Oppa like anyone?”

“The last time I heard he broke up with his girlfriend years ago, and never dated anyone. But then Kai told me…” he stopped.

“Kai told what?” Minah tilted her head at him. Tao came up to her and whispered something very shocking into her ear.

The next day Minah went to interrogate Kai on the rooftop.

“What do you want?” Kai asked.

“Tao told me something you told him, Sehun and Xiu Min….Is it true?” Minah whispered what she was told in Kai’s ear. When she told him, Kai spitted out his drink and began to laugh.

“So is it?” Minah begged.

Kai immediately stopped and gathered his thoughts, he nodded with a smirk. During class Minah started to exam her seonsaengnim. She was trying to see if it was true.

 


 

Lol is this gonna get really stupid >.< But i can't wait to start Chapter 5!

Haiii, Right now i'm in my 4th period in school which is T.A. so it's almost lunch time and i didn't start chapter 5 yet but i will do it soon. Just heads up, I have a BIG exam coming up on wednesday and today is monday, so i'll need to study my math... >.> grrr for math....

I'll do my best to keep you updated! Please enjoy~

[Fan girl moment]

Omg....what is the secret?!!! Kai!!! what did you tell my Tao?! lol ahaha Chanyeol is killing my bias list, i'm scared for Tao now... o.o Damn it why did they release more adorable pics of Chanyeol with his glasses?! D:

Please feed me comments! :3