He who loves her

I love you Seonsaengnim!

“Taeyeon?” Xiu Min said. “Its been a long time…How are you” Xiu Min needed to say something. The space around them felt really uncomfortable.

            “I’m good. I see you’re still the same cute bun as before.” Taeyeon smiled back at Xiu Min. Was that a compliment? Xiu Min could tell that she wore a fake smile to him and the rest.

            “What are you doing here?” Chanyeol spoke; his voice was still a little shaky.

            “I’m here just to shop. What about you?” Taeyeon asked while her eyes were focused on Minah.

            “With friends.” Chanyeol answered back.

Luhan went over and snatched Minah away. “Minah~ let’s go to the pet store and look at the puppies.” Luhan was trying to save her from the situation. They all left Chanyeol and Taeyeon to catch up. Minah looked back at her seonsaengnim; his expression was depressing.

            “Who’s that?” Minah asked.

            “Chanyeol’s ex-girlfreind.” Kris said. “She was our senior back in high school.”

            “They dated for 3 years but she broke it off…” Xui Min frowned.

            “They had a good relationship…but after the break up, he became depressed…” Luhan finished the sentence.

She knew about Chanyeol having a girlfriend before and how he was depressed and never dated after that. But why all of a sudden she shows up, when Minah wanted to accept her feelings? Life was playing games with her heart, and this time it looks serious.

            “Wah~ So cute!” Tao flushed with an enjoying laugh and smile at the kittens in the glass case. “Gege, can I have the black one?”

            “No…” Kris twitched his eye and glared at the maknae.

            “I was just kidding…” Tao sneered him off and went to look around.

Minah was bothered of the thought of Chanyeol alone with Taeyeon.—What could they possibly talk about? But most importantly Minah still yearned to know why Chanyeol likes her…

            “Stop thinking too hard.” Kai covered her eyes and pulled her closer to him. “Don’t think about him…”

            “Kai…” She removed his hand and looked at him.

            “This date isn’t over yet.” Kai pulled her out of the store. Tao jolted towards them but Kris stopped him.

            “Let them go…It is Minah’s choice who she wants to be with.” Kris said to Tao.

The night spent with Kai was fair; nothing much happened afterwards. The two constantly fought about who’s paying what and what to purchase. It mostly got ruined as Xiu Min and Luhan came into scene and took Minah away from him. But Kai felt it was better than Chanyeol popping up into focus. Kai brought her back home and said his goodbyes. He kissed her forehead, making her feel weak in the knees. Minah watched as Kai walked away into the fading distance.

Na oetteokhae? She held a fist to her heart. What are her feelings towards her friend and her teacher?

A school week has approached. In her seat she paid attention to the clouds out the window. Chanyeol came over and tapped his pen on her head to snap her out of the daze. When their eyes meet one another, he smiled but she frowned. The bell rang,—Chanyeol excused everyone.

            “Seonsaengnim!” Minah said going up to him. He looked up at the concerned girl.

            “Ye?”

            “Tell me what happened between you and Taeyeon.” She said in demand.

Chanyeol looked back at his student; the first thing that came to mind was—is she jealous? They went outside to sit on a bench by a nearby park. Student and teacher sat next to one another, while the silence part took, he finally sighed.

            “Taeyeon…” He softly said. “She’s my ex-girlfriend, me and her dated back in high school years…I loved her so much; wanted to protect her, give her things that weren’t necessary…and be there for her. But…” he stopped.

Minah looked at his expression, his emotions got the better of him; wearing a sad face, which wasn’t a good look for him. But hurting deep inside while forcing a smile out was worse.

            “She broke it up…before I could propose.” He let out. “It’s good to see her again. I can’t be mad at her…well can’t be mad at anyone.” He forced a smile.

            “Seonsaengnim…” Minah mumbled as she looked at her teacher hurting inside.

            “Gwenchana.” He patted her head. “C’mon, let’s go before I’m late for my shift.”

She followed him and kept to his side. They finally reached the café, when they both stepped inside. Suho came and pushed Chanyeol back out.

            “Ah~ You can have the day off tonight.” Suho said pushing Chan away from the café.

            “Waeyo?” Chanyeol was confused.

            “You just go home. You have papers to grade.” Suho kept pushing him away.

Minah looked back at them and then turned her head to see—sitting inside the café, was Taeyeon. She was waiting by the counter, overlooking her shoulder she saw Minah.

            “I want to work tonight!” Chanyeol said stepping inside. Right away he saw her. They looked at each other. Chanyeol fell speechless, while Suho grabbed his arm and pulled him upstairs. Minah went over and sat next to her by the counter. Kai came over and slide a cup of coffee to Minah.

            “One shot of caramel cappuccino.” He said pouring it into cup. “Do you want strawberry waffles today?”

            “Aniyo…” Minah denied his offer. Kai then walked away leaving the two girls in silent.

Minah stayed silent as the Exo members watched her do nothing. Taeyeon would glance over her shoulder at the fragile girl but wouldn’t say anything.

            “Minah~ say ah!” D.O came over and shoved a spoon full of wipe cream into .

            “What was that for?” Minah swallowed the treat.

D.O stared at her with his wide eyes. “Oh…just thought you needed something sweet.” He said and then walked away.

Weird…It made a little adjustment to the atmosphere around her, and officially Taeyeon said something.

            “Minah? Right?” She gave a little smile. “So how do you know the Exo brother’s?”

            “I meet them through Chanyeol…” She answered. Taeyeon’s smile disappeared as Minah mentioned his name. She gave a little twitch on her lip but forced a smile at Minah.

            “Oh…I heard Chany is your teacher?” She asked. Chany? She calls him that? Minah was feeling a little upset to remember their relationship. Taeyeon sounded alright with seeing her ex-boyfriend again and didn’t have any awkward feelings.

            “Ye…”Minah nodded and turned her head away. Looking at her cup of coffee she gave a little sigh.

            “Minah~” Xiu Min came on right timing to take her away. “C’mon…” Xiu Min pulled her and brought her upstairs.

            “Bye, nice to meet you Minah.” Taeyeon waved and smiled.

Minah was thankful that Xiu Min was there to take her away. When they went upstairs, Chanyeol was asking Kris and Suho why his ex was here at the café, when Chanyeol turned to see Minah’s arrival; he stopped and told the guys he’s going to work. Chanyeol placed his hand on Minah’s shoulder and left to go downstairs.

            “Minah are you alright?” Xiu Min asked.      

            “Ye…” she nodded. Xiu Min was worried about her, seeing that she felt uncomfortable with Taeyeon’s presence. “What happened between Taeyeon and Chanyeol.” Minah clenched her hand into a fist at the side of her.

Kris nodded in agreement; he knew this would turn up eventually. “Taeyeon and Chanyeol were known as the happiest couple back in high school years. Chanyeol loved her more than anything, but to Taeyeon is a mutile feeling.”

            “You can say that Taeyeon was the type to only go out with a guy because she was a little desperate at the time, and Chanyeol was the nicest guy in the school.” Suho added.

            “We all supported their relationship, but Taeyeon can be a little…” Kris stopped.

            “y…” Xiu Min said and looked at Kris.—Kris nodded.

            “But Chanyeol is too nice to even break a heart. In the end he ended up getting his heart broken…” Kris continued. “She went onto college, and then after Chanyeol’s graduation he decided to give her a proposal to love her forever…But she broke it off…”

Everyone had a serious and depressant expression to the story being told. Minah continued to hold that clench of her fist. “So what happen?” she whispered.

            “She told him that he was being clingy…She said she found someone more mature and that their relationship was going to end soon because of the fact they didn’t really see each other after she graduated.  It was harsh to say but she wanted to break it off…” Xiu Min said with a sad face. “But why did she come back to this place all of a sudden?”

Minah thought about it, and got a lot of opinions. Maybe she came back to be with Chanyeol again. Kris shared about how different Chanyeol was in his high school years. He didn’t dress the way as before and had a different look. After his break up Chanyeol changed everything about himself. He became more mature…

Minah went downstairs with her head down, as she came to the last step, she looked to see Chanyeol wiping the counter while talking to Taeyeon—both of them laughing together. She thought to herself about all the possibilities. Most importantly…Did Chanyeol changed because of Taeyeon? Does he still like her? Minah felt her first heart ache. The sight of them together made a little crack in her heart.

            “Minah~” Kai called out walking to her. Chanyeol turned to see Minah looking at him, but she turned her head away and smiled at Kai. She looked at Kai, and let a little thought slip…she then gripped onto his shirt. Kai knew what she was feeling and frowned. He then wrapped his arms around her and held her close.

Chanyeol witnessed what he saw from the counter and couldn’t help but feel jealous too. Taeyeon looked back at Chanyeol and frowned. Taeyeon also knew about Chanyeol’s feelings for that girl and gave a little glare—this wasn’t part of her plan.

Taeyeon soon left the café; the aura felt at peace again. Xiu Min stretched his arms up high and sighed in relief, every joined in and felt the same feeling.

            “Minah I’ll walk you home.” Chanyeol said coming to her side.

            “Ani…I’ll go home alone tonight.” She said not looking at him. Chanyeol disagreed about her decision of going home alone, so he followed her from a distance. He wanted to watch over her and protect her.—like a brother, friend and mostly importantly a lover.

            “Saranghaeyo…” Chanyeol whispered as he watched her enter her house. Then proceeded to walk away with his hands in his pockets.

 

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndQaoV3-iHM&feature=related  <<<

 


Haiiii :)

Sorry if this chapter is a little depressing... =.= i didn't want to make it this way but had to because i think the story will become a more interesting ahaha.

 

I have so much plane out for the next chapter....

Battleship tomorrow! :D Gonna watch movies with friends and be a camera !!! xD

AWWW fricken... i wanna be in LA, i want to see my panda Tao~ T^T Damn it, i wish i was there....

Check out my other story? :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/191882

 

Please feed me comments?!!! :"3