Reasons for the end

I love you Seonsaengnim!

“I know of the outcomes, if a teacher dates his student.” Chanyeol said holding her close to his face. “But I don’t care…I want to be with you, and I’ll do my best to not get caught.”

            “Seonsaengnim…Saranghea.” She whispered back. “You’ve slowly made your way to my heart…but I can’t help regret that this is a bad thing.”

Chanyeol gave a little chuckle. “Love will find its way.” He repeated Luhan’s words.

Together they spent the night star gazing. While they finally were happy together, but there would always be something to break them apart, and that thing was a person who glared at the couple.

She took out her phone and clicked a picture of them. But in rightful time someone comes to the rescue. “What are you doing?!” Kai grabbed hold of her arm.

            “Yah!” She yanked it back and looked at the young Exo brother.

            “You shouldn’t be doing this.” Kai growled.

            “Why should you care?” Taeyeon hissed back. “He already picked his side, and embarrassed me in front of those people, he won’t get away with it.”

            “You’re one crazy chick.”

            “Yah! I’m not crazy, I’m just heart broken.” Taeyeon said.

            “Delete that picture of them!” Kai growled back at her.

Taeyeon smiled and waved her phone at him. “Can’t. It’s already uploaded online. I’ll expose him for what he’s done to me.” She then proceeded to walk away.

Kai looked at Chanyeol and Minah. Even though his heart wasn’t alright from the sight of them together, he still cared about the two. What could he do?

            “Hyung. Go back to the café; I need to tell you something.” Kai called Chanyeol on his phone while walking back to the café.

Everyone meet back at the café. As they were all present, Kai told them what Taeyeon has done.

            “What!” Everyone shocked in unison.

            “That….” Chen stubbly said as Kris raised an eyebrow at Chen. “Witch.” Chen corrected.

Chanyeol was thinking to himself. Eventually the problem has begun.

            “What should we do?” Xiu Min said.

            “Chanyeol will lose his job…” Baek hyun added.

            “Is there anyway we could take the picture down?” Suho asked.

            “No.” Chanyeol shot up from his chair. “It’s okay. I’m prepared for this.”

It has come down. Minah returned back to the school, everyone was happy to see her after a couple of months not being there. The headmaster was delighted to accept her back under the academy.

            “Minah~” Kai said calling her to go outside. She followed him to the rooftop; the two friends looked at each other while the wind blew. Her hair was coming across her eyes. Kai reached out and looked at the girl he cares for.

            “I’m sorry.” Kai whispered. “I’m not able to be there and love Minah.”

            “Kai…” She took his hand. “Gwenchana. You’ll always care for me, and that’s enough for you to win my heart.”

Kai leaned in closer and then pulled her into a hug. “Saranghae…but I know I’m not the one right for you. It took me a while to figure out why he likes you, and he has a good enough reason too.” He chuckled. “I’ll be here for you.” Minah hugged him back.

            “Eh! Break it off you two.” Chanyeol came and separated them. He held Minah closer to him. “She’s mine remember.” He eyed Kai.

            “Yeah, Yeah.” Kai said with a wave.

            “Let’s go back to class now.” Chanyeol walked them to the hallway.

As the three laughed together while going back to the classroom. The speakers rang and called for Chanyeol. Could this be it? Minah looked at her seonsaengnim, he had swallowed the lump in his throat and proceeded down to the headmaster’s office.

Minah wanted to walk after him, but Kai got hold of her hand and shook his head. She watched as her teacher and lover disappeared through the doors.

***

Inside the headmaster’s office, everything was silent. Chanyeol took a seat and looked around the room. Nothing much but books and pictures of the headmaster with people, and some school recognitions. The headmaster shook her head and placed a picture.—the picture of him and Minah together.

            “We found this picture of you. It was sent from an anonymous person; claiming you’re having a relationship with one of your students.” The headmaster spoke.

Chanyeol was silent while he stared off into another direction. What was he going to say?

            “Please tell me it isn’t true. Mr. Park.” She frowned. “You know the consequences to things like this; you’ll lose your license to teach and won’t be hired by any other school or university”

            “Ye.” Chanyeol said. Was he ready to accept the punishment? “I—

Right before he could answer, Kai and Minah burst through the door.

            “Headmaster!” Minah walked in. “It’s a misunderstanding…”

            “Minah?” Headmaster looked at them. “Please go back to your class; this is not of your concern.”

            “It is.” Minah insisted. “We don’t want to seonsaengnim get fired. He’s a great teacher!”

            “Minah…”Chanyeol whispred.

            “I don’t want to see him lose the job he loves doing.” She begged.

Kai watched her plead for the person she wants to protect, he couldn’t help but feel a little hurt, and the only thing he could do was the right thing—for her and for his hyung.

            “Headmaster.” Kai went down on his knees and bowed. “Please don’t let seonsaengnim go. Everything was a misunderstanding; hyung is a great person who cares for his students. But he wouldn’t go against the rules.” Kai told a little white lie to try and help.

Chanyeol was touched by his brother’s action, but he felt it wasn’t right to cover things up. The headmaster looked at Kai and then at Chanyeol.

            “Mr. Park, I’ll let you off with a warning this time. You’re students really care about you.” She said.

            “Aniyo!” Chanyeol alerted. He slowly pulled up a smile at Minah and then at Kai, with a sigh he was his cheerful self. “I quit.”

Minah and Kai looked at their teacher; did he just say he quits?!

After Chanyeol’s leave, everything went back to normal; there wasn’t a cheery teacher for Minah’s class anymore and the students felt sad about the handsome teacher leaving. But as the time progressed, Minah continued to visit the Exo café. The times spent with them were cherish able moments to her, never to replace her family memoires but continue on with her life.

            “Aish!” Chanyeol sighed. He sat across from her and rested his head on the table. “I regret not being your teacher anymore…” he mumbled while looking at her.

            “Get back to work.” Kai said throwing at towel onto his head.

            “Give me a little break please~” Chanyeol moaned back.

            “Chanyeol…” She said. He looked at her with a happy smile.

            “Ye?”

            “I was meaning to ask…why did you become a teacher in the first place?”

Chanyeol reached over and played with the tip of her hair. With a gentle smile he said, “Because of you.”

 

~~~Flash back~~~

It was years back when Chanyeol just graduated high school. He was meeting up with Taeyeon that afternoon to tell her his desire and love. But when they finally see each other, she ends it. Chanyeol had taken the break up hard and spent his time at Kris’s place.

            “You really need to stop this depression.” Kris said as he watched Chanyeol lay on his couch. “Taeyeon is just another girl.”

            “I know…but…” Chanyeol stopped and continued to stare at the white ceiling. “AISH!” He hit his head. “She told me being a teacher was a stupid idea…it doesn’t pay much…and she told me I’m not mature…”

            “Well you are immature.” Kris sighed. “But you need to let her go. She’s not worth it…everybody doesn’t like her.”

Chanyeol didn’t want to answer anymore. He continued to sulk every day and lazed around at Kris’s place. Chanyeol knew the Exo brother’s way back in his high school years, their friendship is strong with each member. After high school, they all went separate ways to study, but they still keep in touch with each other no matter what. Kris and Chanyeol were the closest to each other; seeing that Chanyeol would always go over to his place.

            “You need to get a job, if you want to live here.” Kris hissed.

            “I will…soon…maybe I should apply for that market down the street…” Chanyeol said in a depressing way.

            “Get out…” Kris said pulling the guy off the couch. “Don’t come back until you get a job.”

Kris pushed Chanyeol outside and threw him his jacket and shoes.

            “I’ll be home soon honey!” Chanyeol joked back and slide on his jacket.

He walked around the neighborhood and soon went into the city. He began to sulk at the happy couples around the area. He was heart-broken from the sight, and the places he’s been with Taeyeon. Chanyeol soon took a seat on the cement bench and sighed to himself. He was thinking about everything that’s going on and didn’t know what to do. Chanyeol was still a young man with a bright future ahead of him, and he’s ruined by his feelings for his ex. He blew on his hair to get it out of his face.

Chanyeol had a different image in the past, he was still attractive but he had a different style and his voice was the difference too. He had long black hair reaching up to the back of his neck, most of his bangs covered his eyes, and his height was still as tall as now. He stared down at the cement, and dazed off until a coin rolled over to his shoes—he picked it up.

            “Ah~ I’m sorry…that’s mine.” A girl said as she approached him. He looked up at the girl and handed back the coin. “Kamsahamnida.” She bowed to him.

Chanyeol wanted to smile back at the kind girl but it wouldn’t show. She looked at him and tilted her head at the sad expression placed on his face. “Is anything wrong oppa?” she said.

Oppa? Chanyeol thought twice about her choice of words. He then remembered how Taeyeon would call him that… “Ani…” he mumbled back.

The girl was curious with this guy, he was depressed, and she wanted to know why. She sat beside him and smiled back. “There is something wrong. Now what is it? It’s best to talk to something about it.”

Chanyeol took interest in the girl, she knew something wasn’t right with him, and was touched by her kindness. “Heart break.” He said.

            “Ah~ well, heart break will always come.” She said. “I don’t have much experience in being in love, taken that I’m in my 3rd year of middle school…but my sister told me to never dwell in the past of a broken heart…ahaha I hope that helps…” She said with a smile.

            “Ye…” Chanyeol said. “But the person I thought I’ve loved…she doesn’t believe in my dream…I want to become a teacher, but she said otherwise. I thought she would believe in me, but I guess not…pabo…” Chanyeol’s depression was still kicking in. The girl felt a little of his pain. Loving someone who doesn’t believe in you is stupid.

            “I believe in you!” She said to him with a true smile. “If oppa wants to be a teacher, than do it! Don’t let anything get in your way of the things you want.”

With those little words from a stranger, Chanyeol felt a tug on his heart. This little girl was nice to him and cared for his feelings, she spared her time to talk to him and try her best to cheer him up. Chanyeol was slowly becoming himself again. With his happy smile back on his face, he was slowly starting to forget the broken heart he’s having.

            “Kamsahamnida!” He said with that big smile.

            “Oh~ I’m sorry but I’ll have to go now.” The girl got up and turned her heel.

            “Wait! What’s your name?” Chanyeol held out a hand and called back to her.

            “Minah!” She yelled back and then continued to run to catch her train.

            “Minah?” Chanyeol whispered to himself with a smile to her name.

 

~~~Flash back ends~~~

When Chanyeol told her the story of the time they first encountered each other, she felt embarrassed to have forgotten something like that. She knew him way before he became her teacher. After that time they meet, Chanyeol was back to normal and wanted to strive to his dream in becoming a teacher, he went onto college to study. Kris was surprised by his sudden yearning to study again.

When that time came, Chanyeol was dressed in his suit and had his glasses, he was ready to teach his new class at an academy. Not only did he want to be a teacher, but he wanted to find her again. When he entered the classroom he was nerves to see the faces of his students. As he scanned the class, he was a little sad to see she wasn’t there. But when Minah entered the classroom late, he felt like it was destiny to see her again.—He could remember the face of that girl. In that moment when he’s reunited with the girl that believes with him, he wanted nothing more but to support and protect her. She was already in his heart.

As the years progressed; Minah graduated her high school; the Exo brothers were there to celebrate her and Kai’s accomplishment. Her uni was there too, with an engagement ring on her finger—Uni’s boss actually proposed to her. After high school, Minah went onto college.

            “Not again!!!” Minah was running late to her class; it was her first day of college.

She finally stepped onto campus and snuck her way into her class, as she tiptoed passed the teacher she was stopped.         

            “Hwang Minah, you’re late.” The teacher said. She turned around and was shocked who was teaching her class.

            “Chanyeol!” She said jumping back.

            “It’s seonsaengnim.” He smiled back. “Please go take your seat.”

Her first day of college and she finds out that Chanyeol is teaching her class again. Minah didn’t feel right about this, but she was happy to see him as her teacher again. After the classes ended. Minah and Chanyeol walked hand in hand together under the blissing cherry blossom trees.

            “Seonsaengnim is my teacher again.” She smiled.

            “Waeyo? You don’t want me to be your teacher?” he pouted.

            “Ani…I’m greatful.” She said.

Chanyeol pecked a kiss on her cheek and pulled her closer into him arms.

            “Say it please?” He asked.

Minah looked at her lover; he who is also a friend, and her teacher. The person who’ll never make her feel lonely again.

            “I love you Seonsaengnim!”

 

>>>  http://youtu.be/0ABR7gs0ahc <<<

 


Thank you guys for subscribing to "I love you Seonsaengnim!"

T^T the end for this story! ;A;

I love your love soooo fricken much!

Please check out my other story?!!! xD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/191882

 

Please feed me comments!!!! :D