A second heart will do its work!

I love you Seonsaengnim!

He stayed by her side the whole night. When she awoke the next morning, Chanyeol was gone. She clearly remembered that last night’s word wasn’t a dream. He admitted her was in love. But did she feel the same? Minah slowly got out of her bed and went to her bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and slapped her cheeks to make sure she was still alive. She went downstairs to check up on Chinko and noticed she was already feed. Going into the kitchen, someone had already made her breakfast and left it sitting in the center of the table.

            “Get better soon and get lots of rest. Love your Chanyeol”

The note read on the plate. She lifted the napkin to see her favorite beef stew.—it was still warm. Gladly the day was a weekend. Soon after her morning, she went back up to her room to rest. Her fever was still roaming and she wanted nothing more but for it to stay. She didn’t want to go back to school and see him. She didn’t want to speak to him, or hear him. He is but a teacher, and she doesn’t want anything more to do with him…

            “Aish!!!” Minah moaned. She kept turning over in her bed and finally gave up on trying to get some sleep. She was paranoid with him. Every time she closed her eyes, it was all Chanyeol popping up in her head.

            “Meow~” Chinko purred as she jumped onto the bed and rested on Minah’s stomach.

            “Chinko…Is it bad for a student to like a teacher?” Minah asked her cat.

            “Meow~” Chinko answered back.

            “I seriously don’t know what you’re talking about…” Minah turned over and let the cat fall to her side.

The following days, Minah didn’t attend school…the days passed…Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday…eventually so on.

            “Where’s Minah?” Eunji asked Yoori. “It’s not like her to be absent…”

            “I don’t know…Something must be really wrong for her not to come to school…” Yoori worriedly said.

Kai, heard them chatter about Minah, and he too was worried for the girl. “Yah…” Kai said, interrupting the two girls. They both looked up at him and blushed. It was a first for Kai to be talking to others beside Minah or guys that would pick fights with him. “Do you know where Minah lives?” he asked the two close friends.

Chanyeol stared back the trio and watched Kai and heard his question. Chanyeol didn’t feel very happy about Kai wanting to know where Minah lives. But he couldn’t do anything to stop it. Chanyeol smiled back in his seat and went on with the class.

***

 

Back at Minah’s house, her uni knew about Minah’s new routine and how she isn’t going to school, but she was too busy with her job to even ask… But that following day Minah was sitting alone in the living room, watching a Japanese drama on television, while her uni took the day off to be with her only sister.

The door bell rung. “Minah~ can you go check to see who it is please?” Uni called out from the kitchen.

Minah went to check who was standing outside and saw her seonsaengnim on the screen. She backed away from the door; not wanting to know why he’s here. The bell rang again and again. She rejected to let him in, until the door automatically opened up.

            “Why don’t you answer…” Chanyeol said while entering into the house.

Minah watched in shock at how her teacher just forced himself in. “How??” she said.

Chanyeol waved a key at her face. “I made a spare just in case.”

            “Aniya~ get out.” She tried to push him out.

            “Waeyo?” he used his weight from being pushed back. Minah struggled as she tried and then gave up.—The giant won this battle. “You didn’t show up to school for the past two weeks? Why?” he shot her a glare.

            “I didn’t….I was sick…”

He checked her temperature. “You seem fine.”

            “Yah…” a voice blurted out. Minah looked behind Chanyeol to see Kai waiting by the door.

            “Kai?” she titled her head. “What are you doing here?”

            “Just do what you came here to do and let’s go hyung…” Kai ignored her question.

            “Minah~” Her uni said coming out of the kitchen to see the two guest. “Oh.”

They were all in the living room, Chanyeol began the discussion. “Minah needs tutoring.” He said handing Minah’s uni a paper.

            “What?!” Minah shot up out of her seat. “Why?”

            “Your test scores were low…” Chanyeol adjusted his glasses.

            “EH?! That can’t be….” Minah was shocked and sudden depression kicked into her.

            “I was also shocked too. With Minah being a top student, I thought she would pass it, but it seemed this exam got to her.” Chanyeol said.

            “Oh…okay.” Uni said and agreed. She was kind of disappointed to hear that her little sister wasn’t doing well. “Minah…please promise me you’ll do your best.” Uni looked at her.

            “I will.” Minah smiled back with a confident nod.

Gah! This is seriously not good. Tutoring?! I don’t need it…how did I not pass the exam?!! Minah slouched in her chair at school; she sulked in her seat as class was beginning. The entire class watched as Minah was being depressed. The aura around her was gloomy, and non-inviting.

            “It’s okay Minah!” Eunji tried to cheer her up.

            “Yeah! You’re smart!” Yoori added.

The bell rung and everyone took their seats. Kai looked at his depressed desk partner as she still continued to sulk even more.

            “Cheer up already!” He grunted at her.

            “I failed the exam’s Kai…I have no purpose…” Minah’s gloom got the better of her. “What did you get on the test?”

            “287” He said.

WHAT?!!! Minah was surprised. She thought Kai wasn’t that type to get a high score…The exam’s highest score you could get is 300, and 287 marks somewhere in the top tenth place. She looked back at Kai with a wide eyes.

            “I’m not stupid…” Kai read her expression.

            “I didn’t think you were the type to study…” Minah said and then sulked more. This wasn’t helping.

When class ended, everyone left as usual. But the only ones in the classroom were Minah and Chanyeol. She became nervous as her seonsaengnim turned a chair and they sat across from each other.

            “Will start with history.” Chanyeol dropped a textbook on her desk. “Turn to page 12.”

The time went on slowly, as she grew more impatient to leave. Why was time moving so slow?! She began to sulk. Chanyeol noticed her nerves and found it cute of her trying to distance herself. Whenever he would come closer, she moved back. She kept her distance, but he did whatever he could to try to get close to her. The classroom got quiet as they read silently.

            “Why does seonsaengnim wear glasses?” Minah broke the silence as she looked at him and his glasses.

Chanyeol smiled. The silence was no more and she was speaking to him. He took off the glasses and put it on her. “I’m not that blind, but I just like too, because it makes me a different person in a different area.” He said. Minah was wearing his glasses, and they were a little well-adjusted to his vision. She took them off and passed it back to him.

            “So seonsaengnim is a different person right now?” Minah hesitantly asked.

He curled up a smile and lifted her chin closer to him. “Right now it’s not school time.”

She began to blush as her seonsaengnim got her. He  looked deep within her eyes and smiled. They soon got back to the lesson. With the two in the classroom reading from a book, outside by the door, lurked a shadow that belonged to Kai. He was there the entire time, waiting for Minah to finish her afterschool tutoring, without her knowing. As he saw what just happened, he knew his hyungs feelings for the girl, and his heart felt pierced by a small nail.

 

A weekend has landed and from the past days with Minah’s tutoring almost coming to an end, she went out into the city again, she was waiting for Eunji and Yoori by an ice cream cart.

            “Minah~” Eunji cheerfully ran towards her and clinked onto her arm, Yoori followed along.

            “What shall we do today?” Minah tapped her chin.

All of them looked at each other with a smile and said in perfect unison, “Shopping!”

The morning went by fast as the three did their local shopping. Minah didn’t buy much compared to the big bags of clothing Eunji and Yoori bought. Minah conserved her spending and bought 12 cute little key chains she could give to the Exo brother’s.  A panda for Tao, Dumpling bun for Xiu Min, Puff balls of different colors for Lay, Chen, and Suho, Baekhyun’s was a bacon strip key chain, Kris an anger bird, D.O was a cute owl with big eyes, A star for Luhan, small plastic bubble tea key chain for Sehun, Kai got a bell, and she found a fire symbol for Chanyeol.

As the time went away, she lost Eunji and Yoori in the crowd. “Where did they go?” She looked around for them. Minah suddenly bumped into someone in the crowded area, she fell back but her arm was caught by him. “Kai!” She was facing him. He held onto her arm and steadily placed her back up properly.

            “What are you doing here?” They asked in the same timing.

            “You go first.” Kai said.

            “I’m here with friends…Why do you have cuts on your face again?” She asked, touching the little markings on his face. Was he in a fight?

            “Ani~” He stepped back. “It hurts…”

Minah immediately pulled his arm and dragged him to a bench and took out some bandages from her little bag. Glad she keeps a small aid kit with her. He dabbed a napkin with ointment and pressed it onto his cheek. “Yah!” Kai shot back from the sharp sting from the medicine.

            “Too bad…We need to clean those cuts, so they won’t get infected.” Minah continued to rub the napkin. He was already in pain from some bruises he’s gotten, but it was alright to him. Kai felt calm with Minah. He took hold of her wrist and looked up at her. He stared into her eyes. Kai was feeling nervous now, to say anything.

            “Waeyo?” Minah said.

            “Come with me? I wanna show you something.” Kai pulled her along. They went in to building, and into a practice room. The temperature wasn’t cold like the outside, but just right. No one was inside but them and their reflections on the mirrors.

            “What is all this?” Minah asked as she looked around.

            “I dance.” Kai took off his jacket to reveal him wearing a black tank top and his exposed arms.

            “Dance?” She looked at him. Minah didn’t know much about Kai, but she could picture him as a dancer.

Kai started the music and began to move to the beat. His movements were amazing and contained perfect talent. It was popping and locking. He was a different person with a totally new expression when he danced; his gaze and facial expression were of y. He was indeed a dancing machine.

            “Wah!” Minah clapped as he finished the song and had gotten sweaty. Minah took out a handkerchief and dabbed his sweat away. Kai felt warm with her close to him. “That was amazing.” Minah smiled. He loved her smile, and her laugh. He loved everything about this little girl.

The alarm gone off of Minah’s phone, alerting that is was time to go home. Kai escorted her out, and as the two began to walk, the neighborhood was quiet as they made their way to the station. But out of the blue came a group of guys who approached them—they were a gang.

            “OH! It’s him!” one of the members said pointing at Kai. They all went and surrounded the couple.

            “Well if it isn’t the annoying brat Kai!” another said holding onto a bat. “Where do you think you’re going eh?”

            “I don’t want to fight.” Kai said under his breathe.

The gang began to laugh at his words. “Oh, you’re on a little date huh?” the guy said as he laid eyes on Minah.

            “Leave her out of this.” Kai extended his arm across Minah, telling them they can’t touch her.

            “Really now? You piss me off.” Another one spitted out.

            “Just because you won the last time, doesn’t mean you’ll win tonight.” The guy grunted out and glared back at Kai.

Kai didn’t fight; he didn’t want to scare Minah. He was being calm and tried his best to pass them so she wouldn’t get hurt. But the gang seemed to be more pissed, until one member punched Kai straight in the stomach. Minah let out a yelp as she watched Kai get beaten in front of her. Just as another member was about to hit Kai with his bat.

            “ANIYA!” Minah went in between them.

            “Get out of the way little girl! This isn’t you’re battle!” The guy warned.

            “Aniya!” Minah shouted. She didn’t want Kai to get more hurt.

            “Aww, boss, she cares about her precious boyfriend. Maybe we should let him go.” One boy said.

            “What? Are you crazy?! This punk messed up my face. Like hell I’ll let him go!” the boss said. “Get out of the way girl.” He took hold of her arm.

            “Aniya!” She pushed him. She actually had the courage to shove the guy off. All the gang members were shocked at the girl’s foolish act. The boss let out a laugh and shot a glare at Minah.

            “Fine. We make a deal. Will let your boyfriend live, only if you come with us.” The boss proposed.

            “No!” Kai said and stood back up, but then got kicked back down.

Minah looked at the injured Kai, and then looked back at the gang around her. She then nodded at the boss. With a large grin the boss took her by the arm and left with her. Kai watched as he failed in protecting the girl he cares much for.

 

***

 

            “Something feels bad…” Luhan said as he stopped wiping the counter.

            “Waeyo?” Xiu Min looked at him.

            “Something doesn’t feel right all of a sudden…” Luhan said as he thought to himself.

The door flung opened wide as Sehun and Suho dragged Kai inside. Everyone rushed over to see if he was alright. With all the cut markings on his face and bruises on his body, Kai was still alive but was pissed.

            “What happen to you?!” Luhan said rushing over to check on Kai’s wounds.

            “We found him lying on the ground.” Sehun said.

            “They got Minah!” Kai shouted. Once Chanyeol heard her name, he shoved his way through the members.

            “Who? What happen?!” Chanyeol worriedly asked.

            “This gang that I got involved in.” Kai got up from the seat.

            “You got her involved in a gang?!” Chanyeol took hold of his shirt.

            “We need to go!” Kai said shoving him away. “I know where they took her.”

All the members left the café as Luhan turned the sign to “Sorry, we’re closed.”

 

***

 

They took her to a warehouse. The gang members slid the door open and switched on the lights. The place was filled with dirt and had bins of fire. All the members got comfortable as they sat on a broken down couch.

            “Get comfortable sweetie, this is where you’re spending the night tonight.” The boss said letting Minah go. She rubbed her arm from the forceful grasp he had on her.

            “You’re going to be our little slave for now on.” One of the members snickered.

She looked at all of them. There were only eight of these delinquents; they all surrounded her.

            “I’m not gonna be anyone’s slave.” She said. Was she crazy? Minah is standing up to a bunch of guys who can easily beat her up and not show any mercy for her being a girl!

            “What?” the boss said as they all shot her a glare. The room became quiet as all of them stared at the foolish girl.

            “I’m not going to follow you’re rules.” Minah gave a smirk.

            “You foolish girl!” The boss said. “I should hit you for being a wise !” It was coming; the boss went up to Minah and lifted his hand.

She was indeed foolish; to provoke a delinquent was like asking for death. But when he swung his hand, Minah grabbed it and flipped him over and then twisted his wrist. “2 years of judo pays off now.” Minah smirked. All the gang members took a step forward when they heard they’re boss wimped out in pain.

Minah still had her hand on the bosses’ wrist and looked back up at the shocked group. “If you come any closer, I could break off his hand.”

            “Do what she says!” The boss cried out. The gang backed down at defeat.

            “When I let go of your wrist, I want all of you listen to what I have to say. If you dare try to attack me, I’ll break off a leg this time, and don’t think you’ll win, because I can easily dodge you’re attacks.” Minah confidently said. She was smart and clever; it was a white lie that she told just to make them listen. Once she let go of the bosses’ wrist, he stepped back and looked at the strong girl before him. Minah nodded her head. “Don’t cause trouble to Kai anymore. Even though he can be an annoying jerk, he has his life to look too, he isn’t really a sociable boy and does have a temper, but he is nice and caring. So please don’t fight with him anymore!” Minah bowed in pled at the gang.

            “Minah!” Someone shouted. It was Kai, who was out of breath. He had heard what Minah said to the gang, and didn’t show his presence till now.

            “Apologize to him please.” Minah said to the gang. They all weren’t fond of doing that but Minah shot them a death glare and they turned to Kai and bowed in apology. The Exo brother’s soon came into the warehouse to see that Minah had taken care of the gang and Kai’s problem.

            “I’m sorry.” The boss said to Kai. “Your girl had proved her point.”

Minah, and the Exo brother’s all left the warehouse. She explained about what she did to survive the gang. They all walked along in a happy moment.

            “Since we’re out, let’s all get ice cream!” Xiu Min announced. The other entire member’s smiled at the decision and ran forward to catch up to Xiu Min.

“Minah…” She was pulled back by Kai. When she turned, his lips meet hers. Kai held her head close to him as he planted a kiss on her. The Exo members looked back to witness the event happening. Kai is kissing Minah! As Kai pulled away, they looked at each other. Kai seemed to have a plain expression while Minah’s was in total shock. As for the 10 boys, they were all surprised. Chanyeol too.

 

>>>  http://youtu.be/6NfKh3GE2Ag  <<<

 


Click the link above, cause i believe that song plays perfectly for the ending!!! xD

Hehe! :) Hai hai! YAY~ This one is pretty long lol But yeah, i enjoyed writing this one!

[Fan girl moment]

WAHHHH?!!! Kai you ahahahah >:D

Oh yeah, if it's not too much to ask, please check out my other story???

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/191882/beautifully-dangerous-comedy-drama-romance-you-exo-tao

 

Oh yeah, how'd you like the poster? I know it but yeah, idk how to make one...i tried...

Please feed me comments! :3