Date?!

I love you Seonsaengnim!

“AISH!” Minah yelled into her pillow. The fact that Kai played around with her wasn’t what she expected to happen next. “Kai you bastard! Pabo, pabo, pabo!” She punched the bunny shaped pillow.

            “Meow~” Chinko said looking up at her.

            “Not now!” She hissed back at the poor kitty.

The night was everlasting as she continued to groan about everything that’s happening. It has already been a week since Kai’s kiss, and now his flirtiest masked side appeared. Minah sat alone on the couch and clicked through the channels. Gladly the sight of SHINee was on television. Taemin looks too adorable tonight. Then in a second, Taemin reminded her of Kai; they had the same face!

            “Ack~” She clicked off the TV. Laying herself flat on the couch she began to think; everything that is possible and impossible. “Why me?!” he sighed sadly.

Her phone started to vibrate; she picked it up to see a text message.

“Minah~ >.<” It was from Chanyeol.

Oh no…What should I do? She thought to herself while staring at the text.

“Minah!!! >:D” He sent another to her.

Don’t tell me he’ll spam her phone…She glared back at the screen and threw her phone across the room. “This is all your fault!” She gave a long sigh while smothering her face into the couch cushion. Her phone began to ring; without looking at her phone, she knew it was Chanyeol…

            “I’m not going to pick you up…” She stared at the vibrating phone on the ground. Her phone went off a dozen times, text messages started pouring in and a few calls, but she ignored all of them. When the place gotten silent, she went over to pick up her phone.—In just 20 minutes Chanyeol had left her many messages…

“Minah? D: / What are you doing? / I’m bored…/ Pick up! >.< / Minah! / Please pick up? T^T / Hi! X) / Minah, Minah, Minah~ / Are you dead? O.o”

The text read on. Chanyeol was being a troll with bombing her phone with a lot of texts. Her phone went off again. This time she answered it.

            “What!?” She shouted into the phone.

            “Waeyo? You don’t need to shout…I just wanedt to ask if you’re alright?” He said.

            “I’m not…” She sighed. With everything going on in life, it was true things weren’t looking well. “You have your answer…I’m going to sleep…”

            “What!!!” He stopped her from hanging up. “Don’t leave…I want to talk some more…”

He sounded desperate. “But I’m tired…” Minah complained.

            “Leave your phone on; if you fall asleep on me, I’ll hang up. But I just want to hear your voice.” He said softly and soothing. His voice made things worse in fact; with his deep voice the melody and tone sent chills down her spine.

            “Okay…” She gave in. She rested her head on the pillow while her phone was still connected to her ear. Chanyeol tried making up half of the conversation to keep going—so he could hear her voice.

            “Seonsaengnim…” She said. “Why do you like me?” She wanted to know the answer to that question. It keeps scratching itself in the back of her head. What reason does he have to like her? He went silent.—Not an answer.

            “I’ll tell you eventually.” He finally whispered into the phone, at the other end he was smiling to himself. And then he hung up.

When the line ended, Minah felt sad that he left her instead. She looked back at her phone to see an incoming text from him.

“Sleep tight! :) With all my heart; it beats for you.”

The last line made her heart skip a beat while she began to blush at the little message. Why the sudden feeling? With that last glance of the text she drifted off.

The following day; everything has gone back to normal. Kai still sat in the front, but Chanyeol had no longer treated Kai with dishonor. They still were shooting glares at each other during work, but at school, Chanyeol was more mature with that job.

            “Minah~” Eunji chirped coming to sit next to her.

            “Eunji! I need your help!” Minah said looking at her best friend.

            “What?”

            “I need a girl’s night out tonight!” Minah plead.

Eunji, didn’t look too excited about that. She made other plans. “I can’t…” She frowned back at innocent Minah.

            “Why…???” Minah whined. “I really need to spend time with you and Yoori.”

            “Next time...I have family plans…I don’t know about Yoori though, try asking her.” Eunji pouted.

            “I did…She’s busy too.” Minah sighed and bumped her head onto the table.

As Eunji tried to comfort her friend, Kai was eavesdropping on the conversation. With a smirk, he knew what he was going to tonight.

Tonight seemed very casual for Minah; the television played a rerun of the Korean drama Personal Taste. In the past her father and sister loved watching K-dramas with her and the time spent with her family were cherish able times to remember. With her relaxing well on the couch and enjoying a warm meal, her phone received a text for an unknown number.

“Come out outside?”It read. Minah looked at the text. Who could this be? She followed what it told her and opened her front door. Waiting out by the entrance was Kai; he was dressed for a perfect outing.

            “Kai….” She approached him, but kept her distance. “What are you doing here?”

            “Let’s go on a date.” He said leaning closer to her.

            “Wah? I don’t want to…” She took a step back.

            “Aniya~” Kai took her hand and pulled her along. “You have nothing better to do, so spend the night with me.”

            “Wait! I’m not even dressed properly!” She squirmed herself free, but Kai’s grip was tightly locked around her hand. Minah was dressed in a lazy wardrobe tonight; a big light blue flannel with a white tank top, while her hair was tied up and messy. She even wore her big per scripted glasses, shorts and flats. It wasn’t much of a look to go out, especially on a sudden date.

            “You look good to me.” Kai said examining her from head to toe. She blushed.

            “Shut up Kai…” She puffed her cheeks. “I’m not going to forgive you for what happen.”

            “I don’t need your forgiveness.” He smirked. “All I want is you.”

She glared back at him, and turned around to walk back home. “I’m not going to go with you.”

            “Fine. Then I’ll come over to your place.” He said with a big smile and followed her.

It was either stay home alone with Kai over; a million things ran through her mind if that happened, or go out in public with lots of people surrounding them. Going out isn’t bad at all, she said to herself and pushed Kai along. They went straight to the department store. The place was bustling during the night with teenagers and adults shopping and hanging out.

            “Let’s go see a movie.” Kai said grabbing her hand.

            “For the record this isn’t a date…” She hissed at him.

            “Keep saying that.” He said still giving that smirk while pulling her closer.

They went into the theater; Kai had bought the tickets while Minah ordered the popcorn and drinks. Tonight was never expected to happen. While standing in line, she looked at her phone. No text. She was waiting for a text, hopefully from Chanyeol.

            “Yah. I got them.” Kai wrapped him arm around her waist. He watched the couple across from them being lovey dovey and got an idea. He tapped his finger on her nose and joked around with her, while people watched the two being playful with each other. Minah found it irritating and pushed him away, but Kai kept coming back.

When they got to their seats, the movie started to play; lights dimmed down, while the speakers became louder. In the rightful moment; Kai stretched his arms wide and placed it around Minah’s shoulder. But in unexpected time, someone flicked popcorn at the back of Kai’s head—a bunch of popcorn. He turned to see in the darkness and noticed a face.—Chanyeol?!!!

            “I don’t know why I had to come with you.” Kris said to Chanyeol. They were both sitting in distance at the back of the theatre from Minah and Kai. Chanyeol kept close watch on the bastard trying to make a move. Once Kai placed his arm around Minah, Chanyeol immediately threw a hand full of popcorn at him.

            “That bastard thought he could spend the night with her!” Chanyeol growled. Kris rolled his eyes at his friend being jealous and way stupid at the sight. “Gladly I forced Sehun to tell me what Kai was doing tonight.”

            “Gege! I want candy!” Tao tugged on Kris’s shirt. Who else was there?!

Tao sat next to Kris, who was next to Chanyeol and then Sehun and Luhan and Xiu Min were in the back of them. They all sat in the total darkness while watching the movie.

            “Tao. I already bought you some.” Kris whispered back.

            “But I don’t like raisins…” He looked at the box and pouted.

            “What? Are you gonna do your aegyo on me?” Kris looked back at the young boy, a twitch on his eye.

            “Why you want me?” Tao said with a smirk.

Kris sighed out and left the room to purchase more snacks, while Chanyeol continued to watch over his student. Kai finally noticed his hyungs in given moment and sighed in disappointment. Sehun you tattletale, Kai shouted in his head.

            “What’s wrong?” Minah looked at Kai.

            “Nothing…” Kai smiled back at her. It was perfect moment, right when the movie started to show a love scene. Kai looked at Minah and then moved his hand on top of hers. She noticed at stared at him. What was he going to do?! He moved leaned in closer, Minah stopped him and got up out of her seat.

            “Bathroom!” She yelped and walked out.

            Chanyeol’s eyes followed Minah, who didn’t notice him yet. He shot up from his seat and pushed Kris out of the way. Kris accidently dropped the candy and a drink on the couple on the side from him. Soon a riot began to form and people started to throw popcorn at Kris who was in the way of their movie. Tao watched his hyung get beaten by popcorn and laughed at the sight.

Once she was out of the theatre room, she went out into the shopping center. She shook her head, trying to forget what he tried to do to her minutes ago. Yah!!! Why me?! She cried out in her thoughts.

            “Minah~” She looked up to see Chanyeol holding up an ice cream cone for her. She was stunned to see him, and with a different style…Chanyeol had extensions that made his hair look a little longer and straight. He flipped his hair out of his eyes.

            “Seonsaengnim…” She said still looking at his hair.

            “Beakhyun told me to wear them…” He touched the fake hair. “Does it suit me?”

            “You look…” the words stopped. Something about this style reminded her of something, like she’s seen him before…of course she’s seen Chanyeol before because he’s her teacher, but something rang in head of the sight of seeing this familiar face back in the past.

            “Here, before it melts.” He handed the cone. Vanilla with a cherry on top. She gladly accepted it and it. Chanyeol sat by her side and started the conversation.

            “Minah is here with Kai…” He sighed.

            “How’d you know?” She turned to him.

            “I have my resources.” He lifted his finger to his lip and gave a wink.

Seonsaengnim, seems to be everywhere she goes now. She didn’t like the fact of seeing him every moment, and the problem of him being a teacher stuck to her. She really can’t like him back. But he attracted her…it seemed useless to think they can’t be together. What he felt for her is already out, and what she feels is growing. She griped onto her chest and felt her heart giving in.

            “It’s melting.” Chanyeol said the dripping ice cream. He was inches away from her face. She looked at him being occupied with the cone in her hand. In her head, she kept denying it. But with more denial, her heart continued to beat.  

            “Seonsaengnim…” She said in a soft volume.

            “Chanyeol?” A voice called out.

They both looked up to see a girl standing in front of them. She was beautiful. Chanyeol’s eyes grew wide at the sight of this girl and her ceramal blonde hair. Who is she? In that moment Kris, Tao, Kai and the rest came out of the theatre and spotted Minah and Chanyeol, once they came over their eyes noticed the girl too, they all had surprising expressions.

            “Taeyeon…” Chanyeol shuttered.

Taeyeon? Who is she? Minah asked herself, and looked at Kris. Kris glanced at Minah and mouthed out girlfriend.—Girlfriend?!

>>> http://youtu.be/xfSmbrHMz5w  <<<

 


Haiii's :D

updated!!! yeaa~ Okay this week is stressful, i had exams, and school will be over on May 24, yay but not yay at the same time cause i seriously don't know about my math grade...urghh math.... =.=

I've been busy with a lot of things and tomorrow i have two presentations which i am pretty not prepared for.

Also did you hear EXO is coming to America, LA?! ahaha i want to see them, but i'm in Hawaii... =.= damn it!!!! Dx i wanna see my panda Tao~

Alrighty then yep...nights.

Check out my other fanfic? :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/191882

 

Please feed me comments!!! :3