That pain in the chest

I love you Seonsaengnim!

She laid in bed staring up at her ceiling.—Thinking. Minah felt her heart ache more of the sight of Taeyeon and Chanyeol together. Later in the night, she had a dream—nightmare more at it. Taeyeon was victorious and won Chanyeol over. She woke up gasping for air in the dark. Chinko gave her a little scare from a hiss she made.

            “Aniya~” Minah mumbled and pulled the blanket over her head.

The following day at school, Minah was done with everything; she placed her head down and began to take a break—shutting her eyes she tried to rest up. In the moment Eunji and Yoori came over to see what’s wrong.

            “Minah are you getting enough sleep?” Yoori asked. Minah had dark circles around her eyes, and she was dazed out.

            “Ani…I couldn’t sleep good last night.” Minah yawned.

            “That’s not good. What’s wrong?” Eunji asked while pulling out a chair.

Minah put her head down and mumbled out. “Nothing.” Eunji and Yoori rubbed her back as she fell asleep. Chanyeol noticed her behavior today and felt guilty for whatever reason he didn’t know of, but definitely guiltiness sunk in. He let her have today’s rest. When the final bell rung, everyone packed up and walked out. Minah was still asleep, never hearing the loud bell alerting that school was finish.

Chanyeol went over and kneeled down to look at her sleeping face. “Cute.” He whispered as he traced her cheeks and lifted the hair covering her face.

            “Aniyo…” Minah whispered in her sleep. Chanyeol watch her flinch—reacting to a bad dream. Slowly he poked her forehead gently and she went back to normal.—He ended her bad dream. With a smile he kissed the top of her head and let her stay as she was.

Twilight was approaching and soon Minah awoke, she stretched her arms out and rubbed her eyes. Fully awake she noticed her seonsaengnim asleep in his chair. “Oh?” She looked at her phone, it’s already passed five. She went over to see him up close—he was deep asleep. Minah didn’t want to wake him up, so she left the class and went home on her own. And when Chanyeol woke up he was sad to find her not there.

As hours passed, and soon a few days began to roll away. There would always be something new and something old coming. Taeyeon would often visit the café now, and Minah would slowly not come. Minah felt it was best to stay away from the café—she didn’t want to feel her heart act sorrowful. With that happening, the Exo members felt sad that their best friend wasn’t really coming in.

            “I don’t like it here anymore.” Tao pouted.

            “Ditto.  I really like it better when Minah is here.” Xiu Min said.

            “I blame hyung for his ex…” Tao said glancing at Taeyeon, who was sitting in Minah’s spot and enjoying her drink. “I should’ve spit in it.” Tao sneered at her cup of coffee.

Xiu Min and Lay laughed at their young brother and continued to do the work.

Back at Minah’s place, she was doing the usual; television, reading a book, and then sitting lazily on her couch. She became bored with her routine and decided to go out and look around the city. She was freshened up by the cities glowing atmosphere.

            “Now this is relaxing!” Minah stretched her arms wide open and breathed in the air. As people passed along the pavement and children played with another at the park, she walked around the shops and looked through the glass at the fascinating items they have in stock.

            “Minah?” someone called out. She looked behind her and saw Chanyeol who gave a big smile knowing it was her.

            “Seonsaengnim?” She said. She quickly became nerves as he approached her. “You don’t work today?”

            “Ani, I just finished my shift early. Oh, what are you doing out?” He asked.

            “I just needed some fresh air.”

            “Chincha? Hmm, well. Why don’t we spend today with each other?” He grinned.

The situation felt alright, it didn’t have that denying feeling when she spent it was Kai, but with Seonsaengnim it was fine. She agreed and he took her by the hand and they went off. First was an arcade. They both played around in the video game aisle—Chanyeol didn’t let her win with the shooting games at all, he was being a troll and won it all.

            “Ah~” Chanyeol pulled her into the photo booth. “Here, will take pictures for today’s event.” He said inserting coins into the slot. They both took cute and amusing pictures with each other; you could see that both of them felt really happy to be with each other. “I like this one.” Chanyeol said while peeling off one of the picture stickers and then placing it on the back of Minah’s phone.

Minah looked at the picture—it was of Chanyeol pulling her cheeks. She smiled and then placed a sticker of both of them smiling on the back of his phone. “Seonsaengnim is a good friend.” She said.

Friend? Chanyeol looked at her. Is that all she could say about him. He was kind of disappointed about her choice of words but was patient because he didn’t want to force it on her that much.

            “Ye, I am a good friend, and you should be one too.” Chanyeol said poking her cheeks. “We go get something to eat.”

He dropped her home soon after they shared a meal. For Chanyeol he was happy to have spent tonight with her properly, and with a last look at the sticker picture on his phone, he smiled and then walked off. Minah sighed as she held her phone close to her heart.

As the days progressed forward and the time moved onto the next, Chanyeol was attending to customers while everyone else was busying working with their share of the shop. Taeyeon came in today and sat in her usual spot.

            “Why do you always come here?” Tao went up and asked her.

Taeyeon looked up at Tao and faked another smile. “Because it’s a public place, so if I don’t come here, your business won’t be doing that well.” She said with a twitch on her lip.

Tao sneered at the girl and countered back. “I wouldn’t be sure about that. Most girls that come here are attracted to our hardworking employees, and most of them come because of Chanyeol hyung.”

            “Well then, I believe you know why I come here.” She said and waved the boy off.

Tao looked back at her and shot her a glare. Taeyeon was finally showing off another side of her. Xiu Min went over to comfort Tao, while the other members didn’t want to take a step near her.

            “Chany!” She called out to Chanyeol. He went over with a nerves expression.

            “Ye?” Chanyeol said.

            “I would like a cup of coffee and the usual.” She gave him a winked. Chanyeol took her order and went to the kitchen, just as he did so; his phone fell out of his pocket. Taeyeon picked it up and turned the phone over to see the sticker of him and Minah smiling at each other. With wide eyes, she grew jealous and rage with fury…

What makes her so special? Taeyeon glared at the picture. She unlocked his phone; noticing all the text message and phone calls he’s been having—all between him and Minah. With an idea, she opened to a new text saying:

“Minah~ Let’s go on a date tonight? I’ll meet you down by *** @ 4pm okay? Don’t be late! –Chanyeol” With the hit of send, the message was sent.

Before Chanyeol could come back, Taeyeon deleted the message so he wouldn’t be able to see it. When Chanyeol returned, she smiled at him and gave back his phone.

            “Hmm. Chany! Let’s go out tonight, just you a me?” Taeyeon asked with a happy smile.

            “Oh…”

            “Don’t worry it isn’t a date.” She laughed. “Friends okay?” Taeyeon looked at the guy with a demanding smile. He gave a little tug of his mouth and sure enough he agreed.

Back at Minah’s house, she received the text as she was making Chinko dinner. When she opened up the text, Minah’s lips curved into a big smile. She rushed up into her room and dropped the cat bowl; leaving it for Chinko to clean up. The clock was almost close to 4. She hurried to pick out the perfect outfit to wear; flinging everything in her room to find was looks good with what.

***

            “Bye guys!” Chanyeol waved at his brother’s as he left the café with Taeyeon. The boys looked at him with concern.

            “Is he really gonna do this?” Xiu Min said.

            “He’s not that stupid.” Luhan sighed.

            “I disagree.” Kai said as he wiped the counter.

Chanyeol and Taeyeon walked side by side with each other as people stopped and stared at the two. People began to whisper about how good-looking they look with each other.

            “This feels nice again.” Taeyeon said with a smile.

            “It is a nice day.” Chanyeol said.

            “So how have you’ve been for the last couple of years?” Taeyeon began. “You’ve really changed.”

            “Ahaha~ so did you.” Chanyeol tried not to look at her. “I’ve been doing great.”

They entered a restaurant together and were seated by the window, facing across from each other. Chanyeol was a gentleman and pushed her chair in for her. As Taeyeon blushed—her plan was working carefully. Chanyeol looked at his phone and saw that it was dead!

***

Minah was dressed in an outfit she thought was perfect. She was a little sweaty from running to the train station but she finally arrived at the place the text said to be. She sat down on a bench and began to wait. The time was already at 4 and then ticked away the minutes. Time was moving along as he didn’t show up. The clock showed it was passed 6 and then Minah began to feel the heart ache again. She texted him an hour ago but he didn’t reply. As the time moved onto the late hour and the temperature dropped to freezing cold. She gave up on today. The time was already late and the sun had set hours ago. She knew he wasn’t going to show up.

***

            “I remember the time back in your 2nd year, when you carried me to the nurse’s office because I couldn’t run in the festival.” Taeyeon laughed. “I’m sorry for making you do that…I knew I was heavy and all.”

            “No, it’s okay.” Chanyeol laughed.

They were having a recalling moment. Both of them laughed and smiled while sharing the stories of the past. Taeyeon reached over and placed her hand on top of Chanyeol and looked him directly in the eyes.

            “I’m sorry Chanyeol…” Taeyeon said. “I didn’t mean to say those words to you…and I really am sorry. Seeing you here today made me think; you’ve really changed and grown mature…”

            “Uh…” Chanyeol pulled his hand away and nervously looked back at her. His sight became shaky and his mind ran through so many questions. What should he say? “No…it’s alright…” he brushed it off.

            “That’s good to hear…” Taeyeon smiled. Chanyeol smiled back too.

In that moment when two people are having a good time with each other. From the distance, Minah laid to witness everything; she saw them having a fun time with each other, she saw Taeyeon place her hand on his, and them smiling back, even without knowing the words to their conversation, it was still enough to break her heart. Chanyeol ditched her to spend time with his ex? She thought. Minah’s tears began to fall out, and with a sigh and smile, she knew this was going to happen…she can’t be in love with her seonsaengnim, for it’s only trouble.

Minah went home after that night. Chanyeol didn’t even noticed his student and realize what he has done.

 

>>> http://youtu.be/ez-niW1FbyY  <<<


 

Haiii :)

Ahaha well i heard Exo went to disneyland! Dx aww damn it... Hehe thoughs pics of Tao wet! >///<

So yeah, i've been busy and i have 1 week of school left...I've been doing roleplay too xD that is awesome!

OK! So I love you seonsaengnim is going to come to an end pretty soon~ hehe idk how much chapters left so yeah...

Check out my other story? :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/191882

 

Please feed me comments!!! :3