Smile for a moment please?

I love you Seonsaengnim!

“Meow~” Chinko curled up and sat on Minah’s lap.

            “You want to eat again?” Minah glared at the cat. Chinko’s rubbed against her neck and purred; yes. A spoiled cat she is; always using her begging technique to get what she wants.

            “Meow~” She purred with her big eyes and ears bend back.

            “No…”Minah placed the cat on the floor. “Just because you use your aegyo doesn’t mean I’ll obey you…” she thought about Tao for a moment and compared his style to Chinko. Tao does use aegyo at times when he wants to eat. Chinko then strutted out of the living room and went upstairs. What a divaish cat.

The following day has brought her to a next startling time in class.

            “Exams!” Chanyeol blurted as he tapped his pencil on the board that read in big words: Exams. “Will be having an exam next week. So it’s best to prepared!”

Everyone sighed out in unison, as Chanyeol continued on with the lesson. If it’s one thing students hate, it’s exams; hard hitting test that determine your life in school. With Minah being a top student, it felt normal. Exams were something she didn’t have any trouble with.

            “Urgh…”Kai moaned. Minah turned to him scratching his head as he stared down his textbook.

            “What’s wrong?”

            “Nothing.” Kai placed his head down and didn’t bother to look up. It was always like this—Kai wouldn’t really do anything in class but sleep. Chanyeol came and hit his head with a book.

            “Yah! This is no time to sleep Kai!” Chanyeol said and shot him a glare and then a smile at Minah.

            “Waeyo?” Kai fixed his hair and looked back up at the board.

            “Since exams are coming up. I can help you study…”Minah offered.

            “Aniyo…I don’t think it’ll be much help…” Kai blushed. He turned his head and didn’t look at her for the rest of the day.

After class, Minah went straight to the café. It was the same routine; sit by the window, watch her oppas, finish some homework, then go home. But this time there wasn’t much too do. Xiu Min and lay came over and brought her food.

            “It’s on us. You need to eat something than drinking coffee all the time.” Xiu Min said with a smile. His cheeks were so adorable, she wanted to pinch it.

            “Kamsahamnida.” She smiled back at the two.

            “You always come here now…Won’t your parents be worried about you not being home?” Lay asked. When that was said, Minah felt her heart drop for a moment. Parents…she thought back at her deceased mother and father. She tried her best to hide her sorrowful gaze with a smile before she could say anything. Sehun interrupted them; it was fact that he knew about Minah’s parents because Chanyeol told him.

            “Hyung~ I need you to clean up the storage room today.” Sehun said pulling Lay and Xiu Min away.

            “Araso…” Lay said and walked away, forgetting to get an answer to his question. Xiu Min left Sehun with Minah.

            “Sehun...”Minah softly said. Sehun looked back at her and patted her head. He didn’t smile—come to think of it, Minah didn’t see Sehun smile that much. Not even to customers. “Thank you.” She whispered loud enough for him to hear.

            “Ye…”Sehun said and walked away.

After her little meal, Kai came over and sat beside her, he was tired after working today’s shift.

            “How come Sehun doesn’t smile that much?” Minah suddenly asked.

            “He does sometimes, but not really in public.” Kai began. “Sehun, is the youngest one…—

            “Oh…I thought you were the youngest?” Minah cut him off.

            “Nope, people would get mixed up with me and Sehun, he is childlike when he’s around us, and so people would normally think he’s more mature without us.” Kai responded. “He’s mostly shy. The only one he opens up too is sometimes me but mostly Luhan.”

            “Him and Luhan have a brotherly bond?”

            “Something like that…” Kai smirked.

            “Seriously Kai, I don’t like it when you joke around.” Minah shot him a glare.

            “You’re too gullible that’s why.” He chuckled. “Whenever the girls see him and Luhan together, it’s always Hunhan moment.”

The evening passed slowly and within given time, Luhan told Sehun to go out to get some groceries. Minah was curious. She wanted to know more about the non-smiling boy.

            “I’ll go with him.” Minah got up from her seat and followed Sehun out the door.

            “You don’t need too.” Sehun said while stuffing his hands into his pockets.

            “It’s okay, you may need help carrying.” Minah happily smiled.

The walk to the nearest store took a while as people were crowding the pavement. Minah would often exam people and their habits. She noticed about Sehun, he would look straight up when walking, having no expression whatsoever, and his lips every minute. It was funny how Sehun’s habit is lip . She would giggle to herself, and Sehun would notice but didn’t bother to ask. Girls around the area would spot him right away and fill up with excitement.—Sehun: the makane charmer.

            “What do we need to buy?” Minah asked as she got a basket.

            “Here’s the list.” Sehun showed her. Milk, eggs, bread, pancake batter, Facial cream for Kris, Ointment for Kai, buns for Xiu Min, and chocolate for Chanyeol.

            “Wanna know what the ointment is for?” Sehun said with a smirk. She was indeed curious what Kai would do with ointment…maybe it’s for his cuts? “Kai has a rash on his .” Sehun laughed. Minah jolted and laughed too. Her laugh was cute to Sehun, and with that, she witnessed his first smile her gave her. They searched for the items needed and then Sehun paid at the front while Minah was outside adventuring nearby. She remembered about what Kai told her, when Sehun likes bubble tea—preferably when someone buys it for him.

            “Sehun!” She called out to him and then handed the drink she bought.

            “Waeyo?” He looked at her. “How’d you know I like bubble tea?”

            “Kai told me.” She smiled. He gladly took it and enjoyed the flavor. His smile was a perfect fit for him, and with that he was happy to spend just this little time with Minah.

Everyone was waiting for their return. The sign already switched to closed, they all were just sitting around, doing nothing until they heard the doorbell ring and the two walk in.

            “Minah~” Chanyeol ran up and hugged her. He’s touching me…Minah said in her mind. “Did Sehun do anything bad to you?” Chanyeol said while shaking her.

            “Aniyo…we were just out for a few minutes…” Minah said. “Aish…You’re a worry wart Appa~”

            “Appa?” Chanyeol hissed.

            “Ye…I should call you Appa for now on.”

Everyone gave a little giggle at the new Appa of the group. While Chanyeol tried to debate over the change. While everything settled and everyone said their goodbyes and departed. Chanyeol took Minah home. On the train it was quiet, too quiet. Breaking the moment Chanyeol sneezed and caught her attention.

            “Oh seonsaengnim? Are you getting sick?” Minah asked while looking at his now pale face.

            “I think soon.” Chanyeol rubbed his nose with his arm and smiled back at her. “But anyway, are you studying hard for your upcoming exams?”

            “Ye…I believe in myself.” She said with a blush. Chanyeol just looked directly at her; it was hard to keep off his gaze. Those big eyes he makes is too attracting.

            “Good. Don’t over work yourself.” He then reached to fix her bangs—they were blocking her eyes. When his hand brushed her forehead, her face turned bright red. “You’re red.” He kept a smile.

            “Aniya~” She quickly turned. “Seonsaengnim, can’t flirt with his students…”

            “Waeyo? I don’t think I’m seonsaengnim right now. I am Chanyeol, the man out of school.” He countered. His statement made it true; he isn’t a teacher but a man out in public. But to Minah it was still bad…a teacher can’t like a student…and the student shall never come to like the teacher.

But…it’s too late. Minah’s heart beats slowly and fast, a way she never could feel with another guy. Maybe it’s puppy love, but to Chanyeol it’s greater than that.


>>>http://youtu.be/XufsuVPudzQ<<<

I was writing this chapter while listening to this song! :) Click to hear, i think it fits with today's chapter.

Feed me comments please? :3