Repaying the favor

I love you Seonsaengnim!

            “Aniya….” She closed the door of her room and slid down the side. Sitting in silence, she buried her face and held herself tightly. Her heart wouldn’t stop its beat as she touched her lips. Her lips that kissed him.

*Ding dong ding ding

The bell rung; it was time for the exams. All the 3rd year students went to take their seats in the auditorium. Minah glanced around and spotted Kai sitting all the way at the top; he looked at her with no expression, he fixed his gaze and then stared down at the table. Minah turned back to the front and watched the teachers pass out the booklets. Chanyeol was sitting on the side watching her. He couldn’t take his eyes off for even for a second.

I hate this! She tried not to look to her side. With his eyes watching her every move, it made things awkward. It felt like the air was locking itself around her, the room began to spin as she glanced down at the test and, every question became a blur as she became more nerves to write anything.

When the exam had finished with the students leaving the auditorium, she hurried out and took a deep breath of fresh air. It was freedom.

            “Minah…” She turned around to see Kai. She smiled and patted his shoulder.

            “Kai! That test is finally over! We can now relax for the rest of the year!” She was forcing herself to be happy. Kai noticed it.

            “Minah…” He repeated and placed his hands on her shoulders. “Are you alright?”

            “Hmmm?” She glanced up at him. “Yeah, I’m fine.” She lied.

Kai became more annoyed with her hiding her feelings. She wasn’t alright, she was falling. And falling hard.

            “Kai. I’m going to leave now. I’ll go straight to the café a see you there soon okay? You have cleaning duty.” She brushed him off and walked away. He wanted to stop her and hear her out, but he stood still and watched as his opportunity slipped away.

Minah slowly felt relaxed on her way to the café, she promised Luhan and Xiu Min to visit them after the exams ended. But she thought about the outcome; she went to place Chanyeol would always be.

            “Minah-chan!” Luhan cheered as he went over to hug her tight. “How were the exams? They weren’t hard was it?”

            “Aniyo…It was pretty easy…I guess.” From what she can recall, the exam was easy, but she had a hard time concentrating on it. Chanyeol popped up in her head during the exams. It was only him she could think about. She blushed.

            “Waeyo? Are you feeling alright? You’re not getting a fever are you?” Luhan touched her forehead.

            “I don’t think so…but I have been sneezing lately…”

            “Then I should make you a special tea.” He said and disappeared behind the counter.

She sat down and checked for herself—she was a little warm. Luhan soon returned with a hot cup of tea. “It’s something my mom made me whenever I was sick.” He handed it to her. “Be careful, it’s hot.”

            “Gah~” It was too late, she already burnt her tongue. Luhan couldn’t help but giggle and take the cup away. “Maybe I should cool it off.” He said and went back behind the counter with the cup.

            “Annyeong~” The door rang has Chanyeol came in. He stopped at saw Minah already sitting in her spot. They’re eyes meet again. But she broke off the gaze first.

I knew I shouldn’t come here…She looked out the window and sighed. Everyone noticed her behavior was depressing today. Tao went over to try and cheer her up but it didn’t work. Kris soon got an idea and took her hand and left the café with her. Chanyeol watched as she was dragged away. Was he jealous? It was odd to see Kris take a girl away…everyone thought. They all watched the mature one of the group walk away with the little girl.

            “Kris?”

            “You need to let it out.” Kris said not looking back at her.

He took her to a far off location, up some stairs and then it was clear—they were on top of a hill looking down at the city. It was beautiful; the sun began to set and the sky turned into an orange-red color. It was peaceful in that area. No one to bother anyone.

            “This is where I come to scream thing out. Let out the stress or just have fun.” Kris said with a little tug on the end of his mouth. “You’ve been having a bad day weren’t you?”

            She nodded. Kris was the first she could open up too. “Then scream it all out.” Kris said gripping onto the railing. “Like this. AHH~” He screamed at the top of his lungs.

She watched him let go of all his troubles. She looked out at the distance and stepped onto the bottom part of the railing and screamed as hard as she could, her lungs began to shrivel as turned cold. She was letting everything out.

            “Seonsaengnim is pabo!!!” She screamed out. Kris smiled at her. He joined her as they both screamed at the world.

The sun fully set. Kris walked with Minah and talked about the thing that’s been happening. They changed the subject continuously to facts about each member. They came to a stop.

            “This is as far as I can go.” Kris said.

            “Waeyo?”

            “I’m not the one to walk you home.” He smiled down at her. His smile fitted him. Kris would usually have a plain expression like he didn’t care, but that smile was heart-warming. “He’s going to walk you home.” Kris glanced pass her. Minah turned to see Chanyeol waiting for her; he was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. When she looked closely, Chanyeol tried not to look directly at her. His expression was normal; his clothes were of a normal man waiting for anybody. He didn’t wear his glasses, and his hair was straight. This wasn’t her seonsaengnim.

            “I called him here.” Kris said and patted her shoulder as he walked pass her. He stopped and patted Chanyeol’s shoulder with a smile and left.

Minah was nervous as she tried to take the first step towards Chanyeol. When she finally was close to him, his height towered her as usual. “Let’s go.” He smiled and walked first. They didn’t walk side by side. Minah distance herself from him, he noticed but gave her the space she wanted. Both minds were thinking fully that night. So close, yet so far.

            “Minah…” Chanyeol stopped and turned around. She looked up to see him, but when her eyes stared at him, everything went blurry and the image began to spin, the next thing you know, she collapsed. “Minah!?” Chanyeol shouted and jerked towards her. She fell straight down to the ground. Everything went black.

Chanyeol was worried, he lifted her and placed his hand on her head and neck—high fever. He panicked for a moment but he carried her on his back, he began to walk with the girl who was nearly hurting from the heat that attacked her. While he rushed himself to bring her to her house. Minah would open her eyes for a few moments to notice what was happening. She clutched onto his shirt and then felt his heart race. Chanyeol was warm. She shut her eyes and drifted away.

Chanyeol manage to get her door open with a spare key he got out of her bag. He switched the lights on and hurried to lay her down on her bed. He was going to repay the debt and take care of her. He did what she did for him; wiped off her sweat, feed her a meal, and stay by her side. It set the moment right when Minah had a voice mail from her uni—saying she can’t come home tonight, working a graveyard shift. Chanyeol smiled as he heard the voice mail. He was going to stay the night and watch over his fragile doll.

The time began to pass. As the clock ticked away, he sat near her bed and watched her sleep. His eyes began to shut and as it did, Minah’s eyes opened. She was faced with Chanyeol’s hand holding up his head and his eyes closed.

            “Seonsaengnim…” she whispered while looking at him. “You don’t need to do this…pabo…”

            “I’m pabo now.” Chanyeol said while he kept his eyes closed. He wasn’t asleep, just letting his eyes rest. When he opened them, they both were staring at each other. “I’m repaying the favor.” He said in a low soft voice.

Minah then turned to look up at the ceiling above her. She covered her head with her blanket and began. “Chanyeol is stupid…” She reapted. It was the first time calling him by his name. Chanyeol smiled and pulled the blanket off her face.

            “I am stupid.” He admitted. “I’m stupid to be in love.”


>>>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5Ks9Xrqnuw&feature=related  <<<

This song for the end. Like think, you know how a Kdrama ends and then the music starts playing? Lol so i pictured the ending with this song. HAHA

 

Haii :) Hehe so yeah, updated! Grr, i have some good ideas to play out! Thank you for supporting and commenting on " I Love You Seonsaengnim!" Always hwaiting! Urghh debating whether i should put a poster... >.>

I would also like to ask a favor, just going to put this out there. I've gotten a new idea for a new story! Please check it out if you have the time! :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/191882/beautifully-dangerous-comedy-drama-jyp-romance-exo-tao

 

Feed me comments please? :3