Manga..

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

“Wae? Me? Jealous? HAHAHAHA!” IU burst out laughing for 10 seconds then back to a poker face. “You’re kidding me, right?”

“No. We’re just curious.” Seungri said and eye on us. “Well, you look surprise upon seeing hyung and Lee Hyori earlier.”

“FYI: I’m not jealous, and never in my entire life that I’ll be jealous over whoever girl ahjusshi we’ll be pair or rumor with in the future. Second of all, I just find it very much unfair since I was not allowed to date any guy for MY school dance and all of the sudden I see this old man lock arms with another girl.” IU said, raising an eyebrow while pointing me.

“She’s not another girl, her name’s Lee Hyori.” I said to her.

“Still another girl.” She said, still eyes looking at me. Those creepy eyes! Okay, for a small girl like her, this is really freaky.

“Second of all, I’m not cheating---,”

“Who mentioned about cheating? I didn’t mention about cheating.” He innocently said and keeps on staring at me. No, crash that term, more like GLARING AT ME.

“Stop that.” I said as I shift my eyes to the side.

“Stop what?” IU said, still GLARING at me like I’m sort of meat, ready to be cook.

“Stop staring at me like a meat ready to be chop!” I said in horror, still she continues to glare at me. “YAH! I said STOP THAT! Aish! Can’t you just go back to your chair? “

“You told me to come here, now I’m here you want to shoo me away? Is that how you treat you’re wife?” IU said and put her left hand on her hips while the other hand is pointing at me. “Listen here, MR. Choi Seunghyun, you’re in MY SCHOOL. MY DANCE, MY TERRITORY! YOU don’t have any right to throw me out!”

“Lover’s quarrel!” Taeyang yell, as if what they’re watching is some dramas on TV. I just roll my eyes and look at IU.

“Fine! What do you want me to do?” I said in defeat as I rub my back.

“Scram, get out of here together with the rest of you.” She said as she point each one of us. “ I told you NOT to ruin this school event or else you’re doom.” IU said as he give one of us a death stare. Now I could feel that the rest of the boys are in goosebumps.

“Sorry Ji Eun, we can’t just leave this place. We promise the school principal that we’ll be here until our last act.” GD said and look at me. Great!

“Fine. I’ll let you escape this time. But if you ever try to ruin this event in any form, I SWEAR I’LL HUNT EACH OF YOU DOWN. Got that?” IU said as she makes eye contact to us.

“YES MA’AM!” All of us said in unison.

“You better be.” She said and went out. When she’s already out of sight, I exhale and wipe my sweat. I turn to look at the boys and hear them sigh.

“Geez Hyung! You got one scary little monster there.” Taeyang said as he fans himself.

“You see those glares? I can’t believe that it was Ji Eun talking to us!” Seungri said as shrugged.

“You don’t have any idea.”

 

*IU POV*

I rushed out after threatening bigbang. I AM TOTALLY PISSED! “He calls me cheater? What the heck was that all about!” I muttered angrily on myself. I keep on walking and went back to my table.

“IU, you okay?” Myungsoo-oppa asks me as I take my seat.

“I’m okay.” I said and smile at him. “So, did Suzy and Kwangmin came back already?” I ask as I look around.

“They’re coming here.” Myungsoo-oppa said and wave at Kwangmin and Suzy.

“Unnie! You and Myungsoo-oppa should dance!” Suzy said as she pull me and MYungsoo-oppa from out seats.

“What? Hey!” I yell as I refuse.

“You should have fun noona!” Kwangmin said as he pulls Myungsoo-oppa to the dance floor. I keep on refusing by grabbing the table as Suzy pulls me.  The next thing I know, I’m already standing and in the middle of the dance floor.

“Stop being a no-fun-date and start dancing!” Myungsoo-oppa said and starts dancing. I just laugh and dance as well.

 

 

“That was fun!” Kwangmin said and fans himself as we settle back to our seats.

“Totally!  oppa, you’re really a good dancer!” Suzy said and applaud for Myungsoo-oppa.

“That was nothing.” Myungsoo-oppa said and just smile.

“Yah! Don’t be too humble!” I and we keep on laughing. Suddenly my phone rings, I answer the call and hang up after talking.

“Who was it?” Suzy asked as I hang my phone.

“Ahjusshi, he’s going to Japan tonight and be back after two days. That means we’re going home on ourselves rather than be fetched by the old man.” I chuckle as I put my phone back to my bag.

“It’s getting late already. IU, Suzy, you girls go with us. We’ll drop you home.” Myungsoo-oppa said as he and Kwangmin stand up.

“You don’t need to. I’ll just call my dad to let him fetch us.” I said as I wave my hand in refusal.

“Don’t be silly! It’s already midnight. You’ll wake you’re dad if that happens.” Myungsoo-oppa said.

“Hyung’s right. Plus, it’s not safe to go home at this time.” Kwangmin said, agreeing to Myungsoo-oppa. Suzy and I accept their offer. We went to the hotel lobby and wait for Kwangmin’s Mom to arrive. When they arrived, she arrived with Youngmin. We went inside their van and their Mom starts driving after Myungsoo-oppa closed the door.

Youngmin apologize for his sudden absence and I just simply smile at him and told him that it was really okay since he got sick. Suzy called his dad, telling him that she’ll sleep over at my house. After 30 minutes, we already arrive in our house. Suzy and I thank the twins’ mom for dropping us home. We also thank Kwangmin and Myungsoo-oppa for the time and Youngmin for not bailing on the date. As soon as their van went off, Suzy and I went inside our house. After locking the door, we went to the living room and saw my mom and dad watching a late night show.

“Why are you here?” Mom said as wipe something in her eyes. Was she crying or something?

“Why not? I live here.” I simply said and kiss my mom and dad, Suzy greet them as well. “Suzy will sleep here since its already very late.”

“Ne, I called Dad already, he’s okay with it.” Suzy said to them.

“I thought you we’re with Seunghyun.” Dad said as he stands and went to the kitchen.

“He had a sudden schedule in Japan and they’ll come back the day after tomorrow.” I simply said and look back at my Mom. “Umma, why are you crying?”

“Just the fact that my baby girl is already married and already leaving us.” My mom said as she keeps on weeping.

“Why would you think like that? I’m not leaving you.” I smile at her. She then wipes her tears and hugs me. So much for the drama. Just then, Dad came back and gave a glass of water to mom. Suzy and I exits from the living room and went to my room. We had shower alternately and change our clothes. After which, we we’re planning to have some chats but due to being exhausted from the day, we decided to sleep.

 

 

By the next morning, I wake up because of my phone ringing. “Pick it up unnie!” Suzy lazily said as she cover her ears with a pillow.” I lazily pick up the phone and answer it.

“Yoboseyo?” I said, yawning, as I answer the phone.

“Yah! Don’t tell me you’re still sleeping?” Ahjusshi asked from the other line. I could hear him chuckles.

“Good thing you know. Now, if you’re planning to piss me off, I’ll suggest you just hang up or you’re dead!” I lazily replied.

“Yah! Don’t be so rude. I’m your husband. I should know what you’re doing starting from now on.” He yell at me.

“If you have plan on scolding me all day, I suggest you’ll stop. I don’t have any plans on listening to you anyway.” I said. I yawn again and stand up.

“If you’re like that, then I wouldn’t buy you complete set of mangas here.” He suddenly said.

“Complete set?” I said, alarmed. “You’ll buy me a complete set?”

“Why not? So, be nice to me.” He said, he said something else but I guess he wasn’t telling them to me. I got really excited on mangas. I’ll be having a complete set of mangas.. But what kind of mangas?

“Eh, ahjusshi, what kind of manga are you going to buy for me?” I asks, wondering if he has any idea what I want to read.

“Just text me the title. I need to go now, I’ll call you later.” Ahjusshi said. I say goodbye and I hang up.

 

After talking to ahjusshi, I decided to take a bath. After taking a bath, Suzy wakes up. She went straight to the bathroom to take a bath while I change. We went to the kitchen and have our breakfast. Dad’s cooking since Mom went to do grocery.

“Good morning Appa!” Suzy and I greet my dad by the time we see him cooking. (Since kindergarten, Suzy and I calls each other’s parents appa and umma)

“Good morning girls!” Dad greets back and put some food on the table. “Eat up! You don’t have any game this day?” My dad asks us as we start munching on our food.

“Aniyo, its free day!” I happily said and continue eating happily.

“Waaah! You’re in a good mood. What happened?” Suzy asks me as she take a bit on her food.

“Nothing.” I happily said and continue eating.

 

Later that day was just the usual. Suzy went home and I decided to stay at home sleep. I wake up around two in the afternoon after receiving a call from Shindong-oppa. We decide to meet at a near coffee shop at SM Entertainment since he has a couple of hours to spare. I hurriedly change my clothes, get my bag and lock the door. I went straight to the coffee shop where oppa and I will be meeting. We had our very own brother-sister bonding, wishing oppa’s sister is also with us too (As you can see, Shindong-oppa is a Kim and I’m a Lee. Our mom and his dad were once a couple and decided to get a divorce due to some reasons. Oppa, being a minor, was on mom’s custody. His dad went to America and later on, decided to get married there). After our brother-sister moment, oppa went back to the SM building while I went back home.

---The next day---

Suzy and I were at the library, making our assignments when Suzy stops writing and look at me. Well, crash that, she’s staring at me.

“What’s with the stare?” I immediately ask, not looking at her.

“I’m just wondering. How’s married life?” She asks me.

“Well, hmmm.. let’s see, I’m just married for like two days and my husband is away. I don’t know how married life goes.” I said and continue writing.

“Well, he’s coming back from Japan. Are you excited seeing him?” Suzy asks me and lean closer to me.

“Quite, but not because of him. I’m excited for the manga he brought for me.” I smirk. I look at Suzy, she’s giving me a ‘what-kind-of-wife-are-you’ look. “What?”

“I just can’t believe that you’re more excited on what he’s bringing than seeing him after days away.” Suzy said, scolding me like a kid.

“Well, I’m sorry. I’m just too excited.” I just smile at Suzy and continue writing.

 

After dismissal, Suzy and I hurriedly went to the gym for volleyball practice. We were changing to our jersey when my phone rings.

“Yoboseyo?” I said as I answer the phone.

“Where are you?” ahjusshi asks from the other line. I guess he’s already at the airport in Seoul. I could hear announcements in the background stated in Korean.

“I’m at school. We’ll be having our practice now.” I answered as I slip in my shoes. “You’re here already?

“Yeah. Let’s meet at the dorm after your practice. You tag Suzy along.” He said and hang up.

 

“Was that Top-oppa?” Suzy asked me and I just respond with a nod. “So, they’re here already?”

“Yeah. We’ll go to their dorm after practice.” I said to her.

 

After practice, we grab our bags and went out from the school. We didn’t even bother to change or how we look. We ride a bus and went to the bigbang’s dorm. When we got to the dorm, we went to the floor where Bigbang’s dorm is located. When we got there, we saw Seungri-oppa outside, talking in the phone. We call him out and he saw us, waving at us.

 

“Welcome back oppa!” Suzy and I greet him and then he smile.

“They’re inside.” He said as he open the door for us. As we went inside, we hear yelling and screaming. We take a peek and saw Daesung-oppa and Taeyang-oppa laughing while watching something.

“Oh! Ji Eun-ah, Suzy-ah! Annyong Haseyo!” Daesung-oppa greets us as soon he sees us. We greet them back and went to them.

“Where’s ahjusshi?” I immediately asked, as my excitement gets higher.

“Hmmm..excited to see you’re hubby?” GD-oppa teases me.

“Ne, I’m excited to have my manga!” I said while jumping up and down like an idiot.

“Obviously, since when did she even miss me?” I hear ahjusshi said. He’s now standing beside GD-oppa.

“Ahjusshi! Where’s my one piece?” I asked excitedly.

“It’s in my room. Go get it.” He told me. Because of my excitement, I run towards his room and get my manga.

 

*TOP POV*

“Where’s ahjusshi?” I hear IU asks from the living room. “They’re here.”

“Hmmm..excited to see you’re hubby?” GD-oppa teases IU.

“Ne, I’m excited to have my manga!” I hear her said as I stand beside GD.

“Ahjusshi! Where’s my one piece?” She asked excitedly, jumping like a 5-years old.

“It’s in my room. Go get it.” I said laughing at her expression. Without a doubt, IU runs to my room without hesitation.

“Sooo, she’s more excited on the freebies than the husband eh?” Taeyang asks who’s still looking to where IU went in.

“Looks like it. Sorry oppa. She’s just too excited on the manga.” Suzy said, feeling guilty on what IU did.

“Don’t apologize. Shindong-hyung told me that she’s like that all the time.” I said, understanding the whole thing.

“Ne, but I’m sure she’ll like you and lessen the idea that you’re the ert guy in the fanfics.” Suzy said and I can’t do anything but to laugh at that thought.

After a few seconds, IU came back with the complete one piece manga in her hand. “One Piece is here!” She said happily and hugs me. Not just the simple hug, but a really tight hug. “Thank you ahjusshi!”

“Well I’m happy that you like it.” I said and hug her back.

We get the stuff we bought from Japan and gave some of it to Suzy and IU. They were really happy especially IU. After that, the two of them help us cleaning the house and cook dinner. After dinner, I get my bags and IU’s bag and went out. Suzy and IU were following me towards the parking lot. I put our stuff in the back of the car while Suzy and IU settle inside. We drop Suzy first in their house and start to drive the other way out from the alley. As I drive back in the hi-way, I notice that IU’s panicking.

“Something wrong?” I asked as I take a glance on IU.

“Where are we going? My house is just near Suzy’s”, she said as she looks at me and looks at the road.

“Where going home.” I simply said and focus on my driving.

“Going…home?” she carefully muttered curiously.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

LATE UPDATE! :))))

sorry for the late update, and sorry for a rush chapter.. 

what do you guys think of this chapter?

 

Subscribe and comment! 

 

 ♥baboiefrelin