..stealing my first kiss

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

I went to the living room and sees ahjusshi with the whole bigbang crew watching TV. I instantly throw the pillows and blankets to them.

“What’s with all the blankets and pillows?” Ahjusshi asks as he gets the pillow landed in the floor.

“You’ll be sleeping here. I’m sleeping in the bedroom.” I said as I point the pillows and him then the bedroom. “Like what I said earlier, I’m not sleeping with you.”

“And you expect me to be sleep here? In the living room?” Ahjusshi asks me as he stands up and spread his arms to emphasize the whole living room.

“Well, if you want to sleep in the kitchen or in the bathroom, I don’t mind.” I said and give him a smile.

“oooooh! Husband and wife quarreling already?” Taeyang-oppa teases as shift his gaze from the tv to us. “this is waaaay to exciting than the dramas on tv.”

“Shut up hyung! Let’s just respect jiEun’s privacy.” Seungri-oppa said as he, too, shift his gaze to us. “Though, Top-hyung has the right to sleep in the bedroom.” The guys look at us excitedly as expecting on what will happen next.

“CHOI JIEUN! We haven’t discussed about this set-up.” Ahjusshi said as he gets the pillows and blankets and went back to the bedroom. Seconds after, he came out and looks at me. “I’m sleeping in the bedroom.”

“Tsch! You’re not a gentleman at all.” I said and cross my arms. I went to the sofa and sit in between GD-oppa and Taeyang-oppa. “Fine then, I’m sleeping here.” I calmly said and confidently stretched my arms and yawn. “I’m sooooo sleeeeeepy already!”

“YAH! JiEun! Go back to the room and sleep, not here.” He said as he tries to pull me from the sofa.

“No! I’m sleepy, I’ll sleep here.” I said as I try to let go from the grasp of ahjusshi. My other hand is holding Taeyang-oppa’s arms.

“Bedroom! Now!” Ahjusshi said as he held me tighter and pull me with full force.

“No!” I yell and pull back.

“Come’on IU!”

“NO! NOT in a million light years I’m gonna sleep with a ert like you!”

“Don’t try to make me carry you Choi JiEun!”

“Try to do that, I’m gonna kick you to you-know-where that will prevent you from making mini-you and mini-me!”

“JIEUN!”

“NO!”

“JIEUN!”

“I SAID NO!” I yell again and pull my hand with full force and the next thing I knew TOP-ahjusshi is on top of me. The worse scenario, my lips where pressed to his.

 

*TOP POV*

“Wooooooooow!” “First base!” “And that’s what you called reality drama!”I heard Daesung, GD and Seungri all said at the same time as I accidentally kissed IU.*click* I heard and IU pushed me to the floor.

“Who did that!” IU yells and looks at Taeyang whose holding his cellphone. “YAH! What was that for?”

“A precious capture of the first kiss of Mr. and Mrs. Choi,” he said as he smirks. IU’s face turns red and try to get the phone but Taeyang pass it on to Daesung who pass it to Seungri to GD to Taeyang and the cycle keeps on going like that.

“You guys stop it. IU, go back to the room and you sleep there.” I said to her and get the remote. IU just stand there and didn’t move.

“IU? You okay?” I asks and try to look at IU. She’s blushing madly. I raise my eyebrow and smirk. I lower my head closer to her right ear. “Is it just me or was I you’re first kiss?” I and slowly look at hr.

“WOOOOH? REALLY? Hyung’s your first kiss?” Seungri asks and starts jumping like a crazy kangaroo in Australia.

“Alright! This is waaaay  too interesting than the dramas!” Taeyang shouts happily and now there are two kangaroos jumping like crazy.

“YAAAAAH! Just because I blushed doesn’t give the conclusion that you’re my first kiss!” She yells and pouted. “URGH! I can’t believe you stole my first kiss!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

annyong~ you

finally updated!

sorry for the short update.. i hope you like it..:)

Though I'm very busy, I still try my very best to update my story..;)

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! 

 

<3baboiefrelin