Wedding and school dance

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

“I don’t want to marry that alien ahjusshi!” I yell as I saw TOP-ahjusshi at the end of the aisle.

“IU, sweetie, what’s wrong?” my dad asks me as he hold me in the arms.

“Da…dad! I don’t want to marry an alien!” I whine in the center of the aisle, not thinking that I was actually yelling. “HE’S ALL GREEN!” I whine as I pointed TOP-ahjusshi.

“Wae?” I heard TOP-ahjusshi said, “I just dye my hair green.”

“Yeah? We’ll you’re still an alien for not telling me I’m marrying a martian.” I yell back at him.

“Well, I don’t want to marry a cat.” He said as he looks at me. “What are you? Puss in boots?”

“YAH!” I yell at him. I was about to say something when my Shindong-oppa cough loudly. I then look at the surroundings. All eyes STARING at me. GEEEESH! *facepalm* this is not the wedding I wanted. I look at TOP-ahjusshi who was just looking at me hopelessly. I have a feeling that he’ll gonna scold me later.

“Do you want to continue the wedding or not?” TOP-ahjusshi asked me. I just simply nod and the music went back. My dad and I march until we arrived at the end of the aisle. I grab ahjusshi’s arms and we went to the center where the priest is waiting.

*TOP POV*

As Mr.Lee handed IU’s hand to me, I look at IU and just smile. She just looks down and all I hear is just sniffs. I try to take a peek at her under the veil but she would look away.

“Aish! Don’t tell me you’re crying?” I said as I look at her.

“This is not the wedding I wanted! This is not the reality I wanted!” She whines silently and I can’t help but just laugh silently. She looks at me and stomp on my feet.

“What was that for?” I complained as I look at her.

“For being an alien jerk laughing at me.” She said and shrugged. I just smirk and we went to the priest.

 

“I, Choi Seunghyun, take you, Lee Ji Eun, to be my beloved wife, to have and to hold you, to honor you, to treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy, in the good times, and in the bad, and to love and cherish you always. I promise you this from my heart, for all the days of my life. .” I said my vow as I put the ring into IU’s hand. I look at IU, she stare at the ring in awe. After slipping the ring into her, she get her hand from me and look closely to the ring. She even waves her hand in the air and just happily looking at it. She looks at me with her sweet smile.

“WOOOOW! This is sooo pretty!” She said and smiled. “Thank you ahjusshi!”

  165659_115495138520089_100001788109603_9

 

 

“Eheeeem?” I coughed, looking at her and the ring.

“Oh, right.” Ji Eun takes the ring and gets my hand. “I, Lee Ji Eun, take you Choi Seunghyun, to be my husband even the whole thing looks like a joke and is just an arrangement. Still, I promise to be a good wife like my mom who’s always there to love and support my dad. I’ll do my best not to give you headaches and troubles and be a good girl even if it means that fan girls will hunt me of marrying you. I may hate you that much because of your ert image in fan fictions, I’ll be here to understand you and am willing to know and accept the goodness in your heart. I’ll be your best friend and sister in times of ups and downs, as how the bigbang oppas care for you not because I’m your wife but because I care for you and you are my friend. I promise to treasure and cherish you always, to love you for the rest of my life, forever.” IU ended her vow and then looks at me with teary eyes. I just stare at her, still surprised from her vow. I didn’t know that she will say those words as vows for our wedding, for me.

“Ji Eun,” I said and she just simply smiles at me.

“I declare you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride.” The priest said. I went towards IU, hold her shoulders and kiss her forehead. IU just stares at me.

After the ceremony, we then had our pictures taken. We had pictures with our parents and grandparents, close relatives, friends and the big boss of YG Entertainment. After the wedding, we then went to the World Hotel where the “after-boring-party”, as how IU say it, held. We arrived at the hotel silently, making sure no media is around and such for privacy. We then went to the floor where the event held.

“IU, what happened to the vow earlier?” I asked as we get ready to go inside the event hall.

“What about it?” She asked and look at me. “Something wrong?”

“There’s nothing wrong, I’m just wondering why did you say those lines to me?” I said.

“FYI ahjusshi, those weren’t JUST lines, they are vows.” She said as she placed her hands on the hips. “and they’re not scripted for the record.”

“Not scripted?” I asked, confused from the term. “What do you mean not scripted?”

“Not the usual vows that you always hear from wedding. The vow is original, I made it.” She said, proudly.

“You just made it up? You think it was a joke?” I said, annoyed from what I hear.

“Woooow. I can’t believe you have a low IQ and think I just made it up as a joke.” She said and slap her bouquet to me. “That was from the heart and  not a single line was a joke.”

“So, you mean when you said ‘I’ll treasure and cherish you always, to love you for the rest of my life, forever’, that was true?” I asked as I lean at her.

 

 

 

*IU POV*

“So, you mean when you said ‘I’ll treasure and cherish you always, to love you for the rest of my life, forever’, that was true?” He asked as he leans to me.

“YAH! You’re being ert again with your ert mind!” I yell and push him away.

“So, answer me.” He said as he gain his balance back.

“Heck NO!” I said and rush to the door.

Ahjusshi followed me and we both entered the event hall. Again, like the wedding, the whole ‘after-boring-party’ is simple. The Emcee were Daesung-oppa and Suzy. We went to our table, that was located in the front and sit there. We listen to some messages from people and later eat our food. After eating, we went to every table to entertain the visitors.

“Ahjusshi,” I whisper as I tug her suit.

“What is it?” TOP-ahjusshi asked me as we stop in between the YG people and Shindong-oppas’ friends.

“Can I change into my sneakers? The heels are killing me.” I said and show my sandals. He laughs at me and I slap his shoulder. “Will you let me change or not?”

“Hurry up. Where did you put your sneakers?” He said and I look at Shindong-oppa who was looking at me.

“It’s here.” Shindong-oppa simply said, knowing what I meant with my look on him. I smile happily and we went to them. I push aside Donghae-oppa on his chair, making a room for me to sit and take off my sandals.

“Thank you for coming to the wedding.” Ahjusshi said and smile at them.

“We won’t miss every important event of IU.” Leeteuk-oppa said and smile at me. I smile back and wave my sneakers to him. “IU, how many times do we I need to tell you not to wave you’re sneakers when there’s food?”

“Sorry.” I said as I slipped my feets to the sneakers. “AHHH! Much better!”

“Done? Go back to entertain the guests.” Shindong-oppa teased me and look at ahjusshi. “You take care of my sister or else, I’ll hunt and kill you.”

“Yes hyung, I promise you that.” Ahjusshi said to Shindong-oppa who was smiling at him.

“It’s not just Shindong-hyung who will hunt you; there are 15 guys who will hunt you down.” Siwon-oppa said as he happily munch his food.

“Now you’re making a threat to my husband.” I said, pouting.

“Siwon is just a protective jerk. Now, eat.” Donghae-oppa said and feed me. “It’s good right?”

“Where did you get that steak?” I asked and look at his food and to ahjusshi. “Ahjusshi, did you asked for steaks in the menu?”

“No.” TOP-ahjusshi said and scratches his head.

“It’s my leftover steak earlier.” Henry-oppa said to me.

“You bought your left-over foods here?” Heechul-oppa asked, quite dumbfounded on Henry-oppa.

“It was in my bag, mind as well take out. Plus, Donghae-hyung wants to eat it.” Henry-oppa said to Heechul who’s about to attack him.

“Don’t mind the two of them. Go back entertaining guests. Got it?” Shindong-oppa said as he pull me to stand up.

“Arasso.” TOP-ahjusshi and I answered and continue to entertain more guests. After entertaining everyone and the after-party is over, he went to the bigbang to chat with them while I went to Suzy to have a chat.

“So unnie, you’re ready for your first night?” Suzy asked me as she takes my hand and press it.

“What ‘first night’ are you talking about?” I asked curiously as I stare at him.

“Aish! You’re being slow unnie! The first night of the newlywed, you know, what newlyweds should do..?” She said, smirking at me and then it hit me.

“YAH! BAE SUZY! Do you think I will give myself to him after this? Are you out of your mind?” I yell at her, pissed with the thought.

“YAH! I was just asking, you don’t need to yell.” She said, smirking. “Anyhow, I was observing you in the church earlier, you were so happy when TOP-oppa put the ring to your finger. You even wave it in the air,” She said to me. “Is it pretty?” I smile and nod at her. I then show my hand to her to see the right. “WOW! This is soooo pretty unnie!”

“I know, it’s simple but it’s very pretty.” I said and look at the ring again. “I didn’t know that he knows my size.”

“Maybe she asked your mom. Anyhow, it’s already 3pm, we need to prepared for the school dance.” Suzy said and stand up.

“Oh right! Let’s just change in the hotel room. Your dress is there.” I said and we asked permission to my parents to leave first. We then went to the bigbang table to tell ahjusshi that we’re getting ready.

“Okay, I’ll drop you two on the venue. Call me if you’re ready.” TOP-ahjusshi said and we went to my room. After two hours of preparations, we we’re already on our finishing touches. I texted TOP-ahjusshi to wait for us in the event hall.

“You girls ready for the dance?” GD-oppa said and look at us.

“Of course! We don’t want to miss it.” Suzy said happily. “I can’t wait to dance with Kwangmin!”

“Well, that’s good for you. I can’t dance Youngmin.” I said with a sob.

“It was unexpected that had a fever on this very day. So, stop worrying about it. Plus, he promised that he’s cousin will TOP-ahjusshi said in happy tone. “Really??”

“And you’re happy?” I said sarcastically at him.

“I feel bad for you. You’re most awaited night yet you can’t have it because of a fever. Well, cheer up Ji Eun! Suzy has a point, at least Youngmin didn’t forget you and even asked his cousin to fill in the spot.” Daesung-oppa said and smile at me.

“What are you guys still standing there? Let’s go! No more drama! IU, you have fun for the night alright?” TOP-ahjusshi said happily as he went off first.

“What’s wrong with him? He suddenly feel happy and full of hopes.” Seungri said as we look at ahjusshi walking away.

“Jerk.” I muttered as we followed.

We arrived at the party venue just as the school dance starts. Suzy text Kwangmin, informing him that we already arrived. Not too long, we saw Kwangmin with a guy with him. He’s wearing a black tux and has a cold aura. Kwangmin was smiling as they walk towards us. As they went nearer and nearer, I get a clear view of the guy and find him cute.

“Noona, sorry for the sudden notice. Youngmin just got his fever this morning and mom won’t allow him to join.” Kwangmin said to me.

“It’s okay. At least he didn’t didn’t ditch me.” I simply said and give a smile.

“So, you must be Unnie’s date then?” Suzy ask, looking at the guy next to Kwangmin.

“Ne, this is our cousin, Myungsoo.” Kwangmin introduced the guy to use. “Hyung, this is Suzy and IU-noona.”

“Annyong Haseyo! Chonun IU-imnida.” I introduce myself and extend my hand. He shake it and smile. He then look at Suzy, who is smiling at him.

“Annyong Haseyo! Chonun Suzy-imnida. Take care of my unnie.” Suzy  and shake his hand. “You’re cute. Waah! Kwangmin-sshi! You didn’t told us your cousin is cute!”

“You didn’t ask.” Kwangmin chuckles. “Anyways, let’s look for a table.”

 

Kwangmin and Suzy were leading the way, while Myungsoo and I were following them.

“So, How old are you Myungsoo?” I asked, trying to make a conversation.

“I’m 19.” He simply said and smile at me. “How old are you?”

“I’m 18, I should call you oppa then.” I said to him. “Can I call you oppa?”

“Sure. I hope you won’t get bored at me. I don’t really talk much.” Myungsoo-oppa said as we arrived in the a vacant table. He grabs a seat for me.

“Wow! You’re such a gentleman!” I said and look at the surrounding. Some students were in the dance floor, dancing. Others were in the buffet table, chatting and getting something to eat. “So, oppa, do you have a girlfriend?”

“Aniyo, I don’t have a girlfriend.” Myungsoo-oppa sid and chuckle. “Why? Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

 

___________________________

Annyong~! you

..Late update! I’ve been very busy in work.

Yeap! That’s right; I just got accepted recently and start working already

which give me less time to update..

I know the update is lame, but I hope you like it..

I’ll be adding other minor characters.. So watch out for that..

 

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!

 

<3 baboiefrelin