..cafe.another secret revealed..

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

 

After classes, I went straight to Seoul Café and meet Myungsoo-oppa. He was already there, drinking a latte. I wave to him as soon as he saw me. He wave back and I went to his table.

“Annyong haseyo!” I greet him as I take my seat. “What time did you arrive?” I asked as I settle my bag in the other chair.

“Three hours ago.” He said in a poker face as I stare blankly at him. “I’m just joking. I’ve been here 15 minutes ago. After my class, I went straight here.” He said as he takes a sip of his latte. “You?”

“ I’ve been from school. There’s no practice today so I went straight here.” I said, relieve from what he told me earlier. “You’re a bad oppa. You really let me think that you waited hours for me.” I pouted.

“Mianhe. I just want to see your reaction. “He said as he chuckles. “Now, going back to the reason why we meet now. Where is the girl that you promise to introduce to me?”

“She’s still at USA. Don’t be too excited.” I said and stand up. “I’ll go first to get my order. Be back in a sec!” I said and rush to the counter. I get my order and went back to the table after three minutes. “FOOOOD!” I happily cheered and dug into it.

“So, you were saying?” Myungsoo-oppa said, cutting me off from my eating wonderland and I look at him. “Oh yeah! Sorry. Where was I?  Oh..Well, she’s in college right now. Like you are and she’s studying economics in a university somewhere in New York. She’s a freshman like you.” I smile as I continue eating.

“Won’t you introduce me to her or at least know her name?” He asked and I immediately shook my head.

“No can do. I can’t give you any other personal information about her without Oppa’s consent.” I said referring to Shindong-oppa. “He wants to get to know you first before you could talk to unnie.”

“Well, I talk to you. You’re her sister right?” He said, looking at me.

“Did I ever tell you that you really are cute? Especially when you smile?” I compliment him as I drink my shake. “as much as I want to reveal unnie, I can’t. And, were not sister. She’s oppa’s half-sister as well. Long story, don’t need to know.”

The rest of the hours, we keep talking and talking like what happened in the school dance. We stop talking when I saw in the shop’s clock that it was already 7:30 pm. I’m dead if ahjusshi founds out that I’m not home yet. As a peace offering, I bought a mini-black forest cake and sansrival for him. We walked out the shop and walk straight to the nearest bus stop.

“So, isn’t your husband going to pick you up?” Myungsoo-oppa asked as we stand in the bus stop.

“Eh? What are you talking about?” I asked, faking that I don’t have any idea regarding the marriage thing.

“When you wave your hand during our first meeting, I saw already the ring in your finger. Plus, I overhear you and Suzy talking about the ring that you’re waving at during the wedding ceremony.” He said in a matter-of-factly tone and smile to me.

I gulp and look at him. “Promise not to tell anyone alright?”

“I promise. “He said with full sincerity. I smile and told him the gist of the story.

“I’m married and no one should know about it. Though, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Suzy know about it that aren’t family related, other than that and Oppa’s and Ahjusshi’s friends,no other else. .” I simply said.

“Well, why make it a secret? Having a cute girl like you as my wife, I’ll tell to the world that I’m married to you. Why keep it private?” He said as he chuckles.

I blushed on what he said. “I’ll take that as a compliment.” I said, flashing a smile. “Well, it is quite complicated. My husband doesn’t want to make it public. Well, though the public knew he got married but they didn’t know to whom.” I said as I bite my lower lip.

“And who is this lucky guy and play so important to your relationship?”

Should I tell him or not? I should so that there would be no complications ahead, not because he might spill it especially to the media.

“Sooo? Aren’t you going to say something?”

“Well, about that.. I’m married to..”

“She’s married to me.”

__________________________________________________________

 

“ She’s married to me.” Said by someone all of the sudden. I turn around and saw a GIGANTIC familiar figure walking to us. It was Top-ahjusshi.

“Ah. Myungsoo-oppa. This is Seunghyun-oppa, known also as Top of Bigbang. He’s the guy I’m married with. Ahjusshi, this is Myung--” I said when I got cut off.

“ Kim Myungsoo, the cousin of Jo Youngmin and your date in school dance.” He said and gives a smile to Myungsoo while shaking his hands. “It’s nice to finally meet you.”

I look at Myungsoo-oppa’s reaction and like his twin cousins’ reaction, he open his jaw and close it with his hand. On the other hand, Top-ahjusshi was more like giving death glares to him rather than being considerate and soft to him.

“So, obviously, I can’t or should I say, WE can’t just tell it to anyone that I’m married to him or he’s married to random high school girl because things will get complicated.” I said to Myungsoo-oppa. “So please, I hope you won’t tell it to anyone.”

“Don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me.” He said with a reassuring smile. “You can call me L.” He said to Ahjusshi and with a smile on the face. WHAT’S WITH ALL THOSE SMILES?

“If you excuse us, I’ll be taking my wife home then. No need for you to let her ride a bus.” Ahjusshi said as he slips his hands to my waist. Who does this ert guy thinks he is? Just as I was about to say something, something went on my mind. Wait a minute? This what happens during the time when Top his hand on Eunjae’s waist in one of the one shot I read. Then something happen after it that is something in which I don’t want to happen to me! ‘What to do? What to do?’, I mentally muttered in my thoughts as I look at them. They still keep on talking while I stand frozen in my spot. I need to find a way not to make it happened.

“I guess I’ll be going to now. The bus is here--”

“You’ll go with us!” I suddenly tell to Myungsoo-oppa. The two guys are looking at me.

“WAE?” Both of them exclaimed as they look at me.

“I mean.. Uhmm.. Let us drop you. I mean after all, it’s not that far from our place right?” I said and give a fake sweet smile to them. “Please Ahjusshi, it’s not safe to go home alone in the night.”

“What are you saying? It’s not safe if GIRLS like YOU go home in this time.” Ahjusshi said, not buying my excuse.

“Oh come’on! And you think it’s safe for guys? What if there’s a girl out there and saw Myungsoo-oppa in the street, he will get ! What if there’s a gang somewhere and decided to make fun on him and kill him, what if..”

“Don’t worry IU, I can handle myself. I had classes in judo and karate.” Myungsoo-oppa said, laughing on my excuses.

“STILL! What if the person had a gun? Did you take classes on how to defend yourself from gunshots in matrix style? I don’t think soooo!” I said and look back at Ahjusshi. “Come on Ahjusshi! JEBAL!” I said, doing aegyo to him. I’m pretty sure that with those excuses and with my cute aegyo, he will approve on my idea. He glares at me and I just pout and give puppy eyes to him.

“You know what?” He said and looks at Myungsoo, “Ji Eun’s right. WE INSIST.” He said shortly.

“Jinja!? YEPEEEY! Thank you Ahjusshi!” I happily said and hug him. After I release the hug, he messed up my hair and walk to where he parks the car. I look at Myungsoo, who still dumbfounded from what I did and looks at me.

“Did he just.. Did Top of Bigbang just..” He was shuttering when I pull him

“No more shuttering! Come on or he’ll leave us!” I said as I take his hand and run towards Ahjusshi’s car.

 

*TOP POV*

“come on now oppa!” I hear Ji Eun said happily as they went inside the car. What’s got in the mind of this adorable spoiled little monster brat thinks she’s doing and inviting a random guy to be drop by her husband at home?

“He’s not a random guy and he have a name, he’s name is Myungsoo.” Ji Eun said as she climbs up to the passenger seat.

“What the heck are you saying? I didn’t say anything.” I instantly answered.

“Don’t play dumb with me; you’re almost shouting about what’s on your head.” She said as she already settled with seatbelt on. L is already at the back also, putting a seatbelt. “And one more thing: I know I’m adorable but I’m not a spoiled little monster brat. Now start driving or I’m calling unnie.” Ji Eun said as she gave me one of those ever-famous creepy glares of her. Not before five minutes, I bring the engine to life and drive.

The whole ride was quite noisy. Ji Eun and Myungsoo keep on talking about random stuff while my eyes are on the road rather than joining the chitchats. I can’t just sit here, drive and listen to the conversation; I need to join in too! After all, as a husband, I SHOULD and MUST know where’s the mini-hangout place of my wife and for safety issues. Okay, I can’t stand not talking, so mind as well invites myself to the conversation.

“Yeah.. I totally agree with you. The whole exhibit was the ama-----“

“So Myungsoo, what school do you attend to?” I instantly asked, cutting their conversation.

“Ah, to Seoul University.” L replied quickly and gave me a smile.

“ Really? What course are you taking?”

“ He’s majoring Physics.” Ji Eun said with a smile plastered on her face. “Quite a bigtime right?”

“Ani! Don’t praise me alright. I’m still in the process in studying it. It’s not that big deal.” Myungsoo said and they continue chatting, leaving me alone again.

 

“Annyong Myungsoo-oppa! Good night!” Ji Eun bid goodbye to L. I then start the car to move away from L’s place. I instantly speed off until we arrived in the highway.

“YAH! Can’t you at least slow down? You’re giving me a heart attack you big goop!” She said as she breaths in and out.

“Well, sorry. I shouldn’t be speeding like this if there’s not a CERTAIN SOMEONE who tried to TWO-TIMED me.” I said, emphasizing some words referring to my little bratty wife.

“Really? Someone two-timed you? Who?” Ji Eun replied as she tries to examine the surrounding and some things. “Who will be that bastard two-timing my ahju--.. Wait a minute, are you referring that I’m a two-timer here Mr. Choi?” She said as she lays her back on the seat with arms crossed.

“Well, I didn’t say any name but I’m sure she knows who she is.. OUCH!” My head bang on the stirring wheel which makes the car move a little left. Thankfully, I’m fast not to slam it to another car beside us.

“Why you big-moster-ahjusshi! You really think I’m that kind of girl aren’t you?” She said as she smacks my head again.

“You’re a married woman right now. You’re going out with another guy that is not your husband. Doesn’t that make you one?” I said in annoyance.

“How many times will I need to say it that Myungsoo-oppa is just a friend and that I’m arranging him to Shindong-oppa’s sister?” She reason out, still arms crossed in her chest. “I even asked permission that I’ll meet him after school. Ahjusshi, just tell me the truth.”

“What truth?” I asked, curious on what’s going on the mind of the little brat.

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” She said and I could see that there’s a smirk on her face.

 “Excuse me? I’m jealous? Bigbang’s T.O.P is jealous over the boys of my little bratty wife of mine?” I said and and make a loud laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You’re crazy right?” She just stares at me like I’m meeting death any moment. “YAH! Why are you staring me like that?”

“If I am crazy, then why did you LET all your bigbang minions to stalk Youngmin before the school dance? Why would YOU be like a crazy baboon when I told you that he’ll be my date? You even shoot daggers on him. And now, it’s Myungsoo-oppa. Yeah, he’s really cute alright but I got plans for him and unnie than to fantasize him for me. Yet you keep shooting daggers on him!” She said to me, well, half yelling towards the end part.

“SHEEEEZ! Can’t I be jealous over some few things especially when it comes to boys?” I retored as I keep on driving. “stupid wife! Stupid Youngminnie, stupid myungsoo..” I muttered as I continue driving, eyes on the road when..

“Someone’s jelly~!” IU sang while playing something.. “SHEEEEZ! Can’t I be jealous over some few things especially when it comes to boys?” I snap out and widen my eyes. I look at IU, she’s holding a tape recorder. I quickly pull off the brakes.

*BANG*

“YAH! What did you do?” I said as I stop the car and look at her. She slam herself in the front pretty badly. I suddenly got worried and pull her. “YAH! I told you to wear seatbelts!” I yell at her and cup her face, push her side to side, checking if she’s okay or not. “Aish! Next time, do what I said!”

“Do you really hate me that much?” She muttered silently, looking down. I suddenly felt my heart sank.

“I.. listen JiEun..”

“I did put my seatbelt but I still made an impact back there.” She said and show me the seatbelt. It’s really my fault.

“JiEun, listen, ahjusshi doesn’t hate you. I will never hate you. I’m just.. well, sometimes, I got extremely worried over some things that’s why I react that way.” I said, please stop crying.

“So your not mad at me?” She said and I nod, “You sure?” I nod again. “You will buy me a 5-liter bucket of rocky road ice cream whenever you make a fault to me like what happened right now?” She asked.

“Yes, I wil --- YAH!” I suddenly realized what she wants me to do. “YAH! You can’t just ----,” I suddenly stopped when I look at her with those puppy eyes.not just that, our faces were like inches away.  I look at her as if she’s the only thing I can see, the loud noise from the outside suddenly vanished.. There was only one sound left..

 *THUD-THUD.. THUD-THUD*

 

__________________________________________________

finally updated! :)) so, whatcha' think you

Sorry for a very long update.. Something went wrong in this fanfic in which I had a problem on how to open it..

 

Subscribe and Comment! :)) 

 

<3baboiefrelin