Newcomer..

Little mrs.Bad Boy

“I’m  on the top!” Ji Eun was ecstatic as she screams louder while talking in the phone.

“That’s good to hear then, congratulations brat!” Seunghyun replied while sipping his coffee. “What’s the lowest?”

“I think its history, around 2 points lower than P.E,” she giggled as she looks again her card. “I want a reward.”

“What do you want?” He asked casually as he looks at Seungri at Daesung bickering at each other. Taeyang and GD were just staring at him, listening to the conversation of the couple. “Manga? Action Figure? New character costume?”

“A travel bagpack or duffle and knee pads for volleyball.” She replied as she gets a couple of sandwiches in the food counter. “And can you include a new pair of volleyball shoes?”

“That’s all? Okay. I’ll look for it later after the rehearsal.” Seunghyun said as he finishes his coffee.

“And ahjusshi?”

“Yes?”

“I miss you!”

“I miss you too brat. Be good or no shoes and souvenirs for you.” That’s it and he hangs up.

 

“EEEEEEE~!”

“I miss you too brat. That was a cute line.” Taeyang said with a big grin plastered on his face.

“How is she?” GD asked about Ji Eun.

“She’s the top of her level this time.” Seughyun answered and take a bite of his burrito. “You guys free later?”

“I’m free!/I’m free!”  Both Daesung ang Seungri answered at the same time.

“I’m free.” Taeyang answered, still grinning.

“What for?” GD asked, obviously all of them are free.

“I’m gonna shop for Ji Eun’s volleyball needs.” He simply said. “I need your feedbacks.”

 

 

“Or not?” Seunghyun face palm as he sees s rummaging the whole sporting goods section. Even Jiyoung who’s just too cool joined the three goofballs.

“TOP-Oppa! What are you doing here?” He hears someone calling him and sees Chaerin walking forward with the rest of the 2ne1 crew.

“Shopping.” Seunghyun answered as he looks at each of them. “What are you ladies doing here?”

“Shopping.” Minzy grinned and shows their paper bags.

“What are you guys looking for specifically?” Dara asked as she observed the other four busy in every direction. “How come they are busy and you’re just standing?”

“They’re helping me Noona.” Seunghyun answered as someone calls him.

“Hyung, this bagpack sure is nice.” Daesung said as he shows the bagpack to Seunghyun.

“Here’s the knee pads!” Seungri happily said as he hand Seunghyun three pairs of knee pads.

“Thanks!” Seunghyun said as he gets the items from them. “But I think Ji Eun prefers duffle bags.”

“Ji Eun?” The girls chorused and looked at Seunghyun.

“Ji Eun, isn’t that the name of your wife?” Bom joined in as she joins the trio. “I think I met her before.”

Seunghyun look at her and just give a smile. “Yeah, she mentions it to me.”

“Really? Is she pretty?/ How did you two met?/ What’s her work?” The three girls asked as the rest of the boys went back to him.

Bom take a glimpse of Seunghyun before answering the girls. “Yes, very cute and pretty.”

 

 

“SHE’S A WHAT!?!” The girls chorused while Seunghyun just drink his coffee calmly. He expected that kind of reaction already. As for the rest of the boys, they almost spill their drinks and Seungri almost choke on his food.

“Does the president know about this?” Chaerin asked with wide eyes.

“Yes. They were there in my wedding.” Seunghyun answered and look at Bom. “You’re not shocked?”

“Surprise alright, but I can’t judge you. After all it’s an arrange marriage.” Bom replied and smile at him. “She really is sweet and friendly.”

“How did you know she’s hyung’s wife?” Jiyoung asked, curious that Bom knows about it.

“Just now, when he mentioned that her name was Ji Eun, I thought she’s the same Ji Eun that I met in the elevator at YG.” Bom smiled at them. “I must say, for a high schooler, she’s hyper.”

“She’s part of the Volleyball team in their school. Not really the captain but she’s like the next in line.” Taeyang proudly said as if the kid was his own daughter. “And just now she’s the top one of the whole senior class.”

“Wait until you see her dress during cosplay events! That girl is an otaku!” Seungri get hyped and share more about Ji Eun.

“Wow. She must be that fun to be with. I’m getting jealous you guys get to spend time with her.” Minzy pouts and look at Seunghyun. “Oppa, can we hang out with Ji Eun for some time?”

Seunghyun put a finger on his chin and look at the girls, except Bom, making puppy eyes. “I’m not sure if she’s free but I think I can persuade her.”

After doing shopping and eating, they went back to the hotel where they are staying. Seunghyun and Bom were the last to go out from the van.

“Seunghyun!” Bom called out and Seunghyun just look at her. “Can we talk? In private?”

 

______________________________________________

 

“What are you doing?” Suzy asked as she and the Jo twins looks at Ji Eun who’s smiling like a retard.

“I’m eating my food!” Ji Eun reply as she take another bite of her lunch.

“Yes we know that you’re eating noona but you don’t really look like that when you eat.” Kwangmin point out.

“You look so happy and cheerful. Did they put drugs on your food?” Youngmin asked as he takes a piece of bimbap from Ji Eun’s lunchbox.

“I’m just happy okay? Who wouldn’t be if you’re on the Top ---,” Ji Eun stopped talking as she got choked on her own lunch food.

“I think I get it now.” Suzy said as she looks intently at Ji Eun. “You’re just too happy because you and Ahjusshi talked earlier after a month!”

“Two months!” Ji Eun corrected. The three look at her and she suddenly cover . “I mean---,”

“Cut it unnie! It’s obvious that you missed him and don’t try denying that fact!” Suzy said as she slams her hand on the table that make everybody in the cafeteria look at her.

The bell rings and we decided to go back to our classroom. We were walking in the hallway when I accidentally bump into someone. I apologize to the person without even looking at him and continue to walk.

“Okay class, we have a new student today..” Mrs. Jung starts to say as soon as she came in the classroom.

“A transferee? It’s like four months before graduation,” Suzy commented from my back.

“Maybe something urgent came up and there’s no more choice that to transfer.” I commented when I look at him.

“Please introduce come in front and introduce yourself.” Mrs. Jung instructed and a guy tall, quite chubby guy walks in the classroom and stand in front. He look around and stops on me. Wait, maybe I’m just too delusional that he’s looking to me. He was looking on our area and smile.

“Annyeong! Chonun Wooyoung-imnida, please treat me well.” He said and smile. Some of the girls in class were busy drooling over him and I look Suzy who was has a blank face as me. We smile at each other and look back to the guy in front.

“Ji Eun?” The teacher called and I raise my hand. “Wooyoung, Ji Eun will be your seatmate in class.” Mrs. Jung told him and looks at me. “Ms.Lee, can you be Wooyoung’s school buddy and tour him in around the school after class?”

“Mianhe seongsangmin, but I can’t.” I told her as I stand up. “We will have straight practice for the semi-finals.”

“Is that so? Then I’ll have Hyunsik to be Wooyoung’s school buddy.” Mrs. Jung said and smiled. “Wooyoung, you can go to your seat now.”

The guy, Wooyoung, my new seatmate, went beside me and occupy the table beside me.

“Hi! I’m Wooyoung,” he introduces his self and offer his hand. I take and introduce myself, as well as Suzy who was at our back.

“How come you get to transfer when it’s almost graduation?” Suzy asked him as it was already dismissal.

“Dad’s work.” He answered and looks at me. “You guys going already?”

“Neh. We still have practice.” I answered and look at the door.

“Let’s go unnie, coach said Doojoon sunbae is here.” Suzy said as she finish packing her things.

“Bye Wooyoun-sshi, we need to go now.” I said and we went out from the room.

 

*Wooyoung’s POV*

“Ready Wooyoung-sshi?” Hyunsik asked and I just nod.

While having the school tour, I keep on thinking about Ji Eun. I halt Hyunsik as we were in the school’s gym. I saw the Suzy and Ji Eun playing volleyball. I also some other students, both girls and boys in the gym.

“The school’s volleyball team are qualified for the semi-finals both male and female division.” Hyunsik mentioned as he stops and looks at the practice.

“Ji Eun’s part of the team?” I asked and look at Hyunsik and he nods.

“She’s the second in command.” He answered. “Are you by chance interested on Ji Eun?”

I smiled as I look back at the team. I look at Ji Eun as she laughs with some guys and girls inside.

Hyunsik taps my back and shook his head, “Forget it man. Rumours say she has someone now.”

“That’s just rumours,” I smiled and we resume the tour.

 

__________________________________

Updated! :)

I’m so sorry for the very late update.

I was very busy and had writer’s block for some time and my characters switch from my other stories.

Mianhe~! :(

I hope you like the update so far..

There’s new characters on set! What do you think might happened?

Feel free to drop your comments below!

 

<3 missdauxian