..meet some people

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

 

*3rd person’s pov*

“Who’s married to whom?” IU and Suzy stop talking as they hear someone asked out of the blue. They look sideways and found Youngmin and Kwangmin outside the gym.

“Youngminnie, Kwangminnie..” IU trail as she eyed the twins beside them.

“Noona, are you talking about your husband?” Youngmin asks as they walk towards them.

“What are you talking about? You think Unnie’s already married?” Suzy said in disbelief tone though she’s getting paranoid in the inside.

“Isn’t it true? We heard Principal Park said it while talking to the whole faculty members earlier.” Kwangmin said as Youngmin nod, agreeing with his brother.

“Principal Park thinks that we should also need to know since were part of the student council but I don’t think it’s appropriate for the whole school to know that you’re married.” Youngmin said as he looks at IU.

Suzy just stare at the twins in disbelief while IU just look down, feeling embarrass of what the twins know already. She’s embarrassed even to Youngmin.

“Youngmin, Kwangmin. Please don’t let anyone know about this. And make sure it’s a secret alright? I don’t want to wake up one morning and be the morning’s headline.” IU said, pleading to the two.

“Don’t worry Unnie. Your secret’s safe with us!” Kwangmin said and gave her a reassuring smile.

“NEH~! Kwangminnie’s right. It’s pretty safe with us, though you need to promise us one thing.” Youngmin said while giving a wide smile to IU.

“What is it?” IU asks, curious on what the two are thinking, especially at Youngmin.

“We want to meet your hubby!” Youngmin cheerfully said. IU felt betrayed because her crush wants to meet her husband.

“N..Neh..” IU replied, shuttering and give a little smile to them.

“But what about Hyung then?” Kwangmin asked all of the sudden and looks at Youngmin. “Hyung, Myungsoo-hyung and Noona are quite close after the school dance. He mentioned that the two of you will meet tomorrow. Doesn’t that sound like you’re being a two-timer?”

“Aniyo!” Youngmin and IU said at the same time. “Kwangminnie, Noona here is communicating with hyung because she promised hyung to introduce him to some girl whom he might like since he’s single.”

“Neh.. Actually, we’ll be meeting tomorrow so I could share to him more about Unnie. She’s not her though, she’s at US. She’ll be coming over two weeks from now.” IU said and scratchs her head. They stop talking after they hear IU’s phone keep on ringing. IU gets her phone and read the caller ID.

“Ahjusshi!” She answered and looks at Suzy and the twins.

“Where are you? I’ve been waiting at your school gate for fifteen minutes already.” Top said on the other line.

“I’m coming. Suzy and I just bump into Youngmin and Kwangmin on our way out.” She said and bite her lips. “The twins want to meet you.”

“Okay? Come on now. I’m hanging up.” Top said and hang up.

“Is that him already?” Kwangmin and Youngmin said as they get excited.

“Neh. Come on. I’ll introduce you two to him.” IU said as they walk towards the school gate.

 

*TOP’s POV*

I arrived at the school gate at exactly two minutes and park the car parallel to the gate. I turn off the engine and look at the gate. Hmmm, IU said they’re on their way out already. I get my phone and look for her name in the phonebook. ‘Jagiya_JiEun’. I know the phonebook name is quite cheezy but I swear I didn’t wrote her name that way when I took her number. This is all Taeyang’s fault.

                To: Jagiya_JiEun                                   

                Message: I’m here. Where are you?

 

I send it and look at the gate. No sign of her or Suzy yet. Where are those girls? I look at my watch. It’s already 6:03pm. Mind as well wait for few more minutes.

 

----after 15 minutes----

 

Where are those girls? I look at my watch then the gate. They still haven’t gone out from the gate. I get my phone and press 2, making a speed dial to JiEun’s. After three rings, she answered the phone.

 

“Ahjusshi!” She answered in the other line.

“Where are you? I’ve been waiting at your school gate for fifteen minutes already.” I said as I keep looking on the gate.

“I’m coming. Suzy and I just bump into Youngmin and Kwangmin on our way out.” She said and I just keep quiet for a bit. She’s with Youngmin? Not that I’m jealous, it’s just that I don’t want any guy close to her.

 

“The twins wants to meet you.” She said and I just simply keep quiet again.

 

 

“Okay? Come on now. I’m hanging up.” I just said and hang up.

 

After five minutes, I see IU and Suzy walking happily with the twins. Hmmm, they look identical except for the hair. They cross the street and as I take my hoodie on and open the door. I signal them to be on the other side since I don’t want any of these little kids get side sweep if ever there are cars passing by. I walk to them and sees IU and Suzy with wide smiles stuck on their faces.

 

“Soooo, I finally meet Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin,” I simply said and extend my arms for a handshakes in which the two accepted. “I hear so much about you after knowing the two of you were these girls’ date in the school dance.”

 

“It’s only Suzy and Kwangmin who dated each other on the event. I bail on IU since I got sick on that very day.” Youngmin said and take a quick look at IU.

 

“Ani. .it’s okay. Myungsoo-oppa was fun to be with also. You didn’t bail me at all.” IU said and smile at him. The two of them then talk about the whole event. Youngmin keep on apologizing on IU while IU keeps on saying it’s okay.. blah, blah, blah..

 

*Eheeem!* I made a fake cough to show to this lady that I’m still existing. IU looks at me and I shot her a glare.

 

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Youngminnie, Kwangminnie, this is Seunghyun-oppa, my husband. Ahjusshi, you know them already. Uhmmm, this blond guy is Youngmin while the other one is Kwangmin.”

 

“Nice to meet you Hyung. Well, can we at least see your face behind the hoodie so we can see you clearly?” Kwangmin said and I take off my hoodie. I hear then gasp and the twin’s jaws drop..

 

“Yo..you’re..” Kwangmin said shuttering in his words. I just grin at them.

 

“I didn’t know IU was the rumoured wife of Bigbang’s TOP-Hyung.” Youngmin said, quite fascinated on what they found out.

 

“Well, about that.. Please don’t tell ANY ONE that JiEun’s my wife or her life will get crazy and I don’t want media knowing about my married life.” I simply said and they nodded.

 

“I still can’t believe my best friend got married in a celebrity.” Suzy suddenly said I see her smile. “You’re like 8 years gap and I forever pray that the two of you will last.”

 

“Woah! 8 years?” The twins said and again, their jaws drop while looking at us.

 

“It’s a long story. We hope you can understand that its just between the two of us.” I simply said and give them a wink.

 

“Woah! Hyung! It’s just like the dramas!” Kwangmin said and I can’t stop myself from laughing about it. In my mind I mean.

“Eerr, it’s getting late. We better go home.” IU said, cutting the topic.

 

“Yeah. It’s getting late and kids like you should be home at this time unless there’s an extension of classes.” I said and unlock my car. “Come on in, I’ll drop you kids at home.” I simply said and open the back door for the twins and Suzy. The twins stare at each other and back to me. “Come’on! It’s not like it’s your first to ride on other people’s car.”

 

I open the passenger for IU then went to the driver seat. The whole ride was quite of noisy. IU, Suzy and the twins were talking to each other about school and I was left alone, outcast. I slow the car and park on the nearest unloading area for the Jo Twins stop. They bid goodbye and I went driving again. We stop at Suzy’s house and Suzy went out and said her goodbye. Now I was left with IU.

 

“Am I still not permitted to sleep at the bedroom?” I asked, eyes on the road.

 

“Yeap. You’re still not allowed.” She replied as she looks at the side windows. I pouted and try to do an aegyo but it won’t work.

 

“Stop doing aegyo, you on that.” IU teases me. She keeps on laughing and suddenly my phone rings. I signal her to keep quiet in which she obeys to do so.

 

“Yoboseyo?” I answered as I turn my earpiece on.

 

“Seunghyun, its dad. We’re at the same restaurant were you and IU meet. Come here. We’ll have dinner together.” Dad said on the other line.

 

“Okay, we’re on our way.”

 

“Who’s that?” IU asks who’s now munching some chips.

 

“Dad. They’re at the restaurant were we meet. Where did you get that bag of chips?” I asks as I look at the bag of chips.

 

“From my bag? Duh~!” She said, giving me a look then continue munching.

 

--at the restaurant—

 

I park the car on a vacant parking area and we went inside the restaurant. I texted Dad as soon as we arrived, he replied that they were inside one of the private rooms. We went to the private rooms hall and sees my mom outside the hall. IU smiles at her and hurriedly hug my mom.

 

“Hi Umma!” She cheerfully greets mom.

 

“Hi Ji Eun, Seunghyun! You’re just in time. Come inside. There’s someone I want Ji Eun to meet.” She said and opens the door revealing my dad and my sister.

 

“Noona?” I muttered in surprise as Mom went in, followed by Ji Eun. “What are you doing here?”

 

“What else? I come here to meet my sister-in-law.” She said with a smile and looks at Ji Eun. Ji Eun who gets hyper all of the sudden since we came here, suddenly stops and look at noona then to me.

 

“Noona?” Ji Eun muttered curiously and twists her head which makes her too cute to watch.

 

“Neh..Chonun Hye Yoon-imnida! You call me unnie, arasso?” She said as she extends her hand to Ji Eun.  “I’m glad to finally meet you, donsaeng.”

 

Ji Eun goes back to being cheerful and take her sit with me. She looks at Noona and gets an ‘awwww’ expression.

 

“You’re so pretty unnie!” She said in amazement as if my sister is some goddess. We start eating and Ji Eun eats happily like what she’s seeing is a feast.

 

“You look so happy donsaeng. Did something happened in school today?” My sister asks as she looks at IU.

 

“Not really, it’s okay. I’m just happy because I’m sooo hungry since lunch.” She said as she happily eat her food.

 

“Haven’t you eaten lunch?” I said worriedly and look at IU. “YAH! Ji Eun, you have the nerve to prepare me a lunch box and now I found out you skip meal?”

 

“Ani! I ate my lunch alright! My lunch box is clean! It’s just that… I’m still hungry even though after I finish eating my food. You know that!” She pouted. I look at my mom, dad and sister and they we’re looking at us with smirks plastered on their faces.

 

“AWWWWH! Such a cute couple!” My mom said and looks at us.

 

“I remember the days when we were like that..” My dad starts to say as I roll my eyes. My dad chuckles at my expression.

 

“ Come on  now, Ji Eun, dear, continue eating alright? It’s normal for a high schooler to eat a lot especially when she’s a varsity.

 

“Neh~!” Ji Eun happily said and continues eating. I, as well, continue to eat and even try to feed Ji Eun which she gladly accepts it. She gets a big serve of kimchi and feed me. Just as the food got into my mouth, my ever-pretty-beautiful noona blurted a random question out of nowhere.

 

“So, when will I see my niece and nephew?”