The first meeting

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

“What the heck is wrong with you to be there? It’s a high school dance.” Taeyang-oppa said to TOP-ahjusshi.

“Why? Did it say that it’s exclusive to HaeSung students only?” TOP-ahjusshi reason out.

“YAH! No one even invited you to be there!” I yell at him, so pissed that I want to hit him in the window. This freak ahjusshi really want to piss me off!

“Do you want to date that little boy or not?” TOP-ahjusshi said to me, looking as if I don’t have a choice.

“He’s not a little boy and he has a name and that’s Youngmin!” I yell again at the top of my lungs. “WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A JERK YOU EGG-HEADED AHJUSSHI!”

“I’m now an egg head? Tsch! Stop whining! Whether you like it or not, I’m going with you.” He said and chuckles. This is evil maniac, wait until I get even. I keep on whining when my phone rings.

“Yoboseyo?” I answered it in an annoying tone. “Grandpa! I miss you!” I then start to cry.

“I miss you too! Why is my little princess crying? Did someone hurt you?” My grandpa worriedly asks me on the other line.

‘Ne, the jerk ahjusshi is being a bad !” I sob and whine, I glare at TOP-ahjusshi, who is listening to me talking over the phone. “He won’t let me go out with Youngmin!”

“Youngmin? Oh! That little crush of yours?” Gandpa said, I have a feeling that he’s around the corner. “Well then, I should talk to him. Arasso?”

“Ne. But you’re in the province. How will you talk to him?” I keep on whining and my tears were like heavy raindrops.

“I’m at Seoul right now, little princess. I’m with Seung Hyun’s grandfather.” He said and chuckles. I could also hear another chuckle from the other line, ‘is that my granddaughter-in-law?’

My eyes then brighten up and look at Suzy. “You’re here? Really? Okay! We’ll be there! I love you too Grandpa!”I happily said and hang my phone.

 

“You’re not in the bad mood anymore. You’re grandpa brightens your mood.” Daesung-oppa said as he sees change in my mood.

“Ne! Grandpa’s at Seoul and you’re dead mister.” I said, happily, threatening TOP-ahjusshi. “Grandpa’s with your grandpa. They’re at your house.” I said and stand up.

“What? Where are you going?” TOP-ahjusshi said, panicking.

“To your house of course.” I said and look at Suzy. “Mianhe Suzy, I can’t go home with you today.”

“It’s okay unnie. Send my love to grandpa, I miss him too.” Suzy said smiling.

“I will.” I said cheerfully and move out from the table. I glare at TOP-ahjusshi who looks like his world just smash. “Ahjusshi, are you coming or not?”

“I’m coming.” Ahjusshi yell and follow me.

 

We went to their house. He stops the car in the front gate and we then move out.

“Wow! Your house is so pretty!” I said and look at TOP-ahjusshi. He just smirks and open press the doorbell. Minutes after, someone open the door. It was her mom.

“Umma!” TOP-ahjusshi hugs her mom and then releases it. “Are we late?”

“Aniyo, your just in time.” She said and looks at me.

“Annyong Haseyo, Mrs. Choi.” I greet her and bowed.

“Annyong Haseyo IU, welcome to our home. From now on, you call me Umma, arasso?” She said and smile at me. I smile back and we went inside. As we went inside, I see their front yard full of flowers.

“Wow! Your garden is so beautiful!” I said, amazed in the garden. “They’re so pretty!”

“Kamsahamnida. I keep it that way since Seung Hyun loves flowers.” Mrs. Choi said and she went inside the house fist. I stop and look at ahjusshi who’s already in the door, holding the doorknob.

“What’s with the stare?” He ask as he looks at me. “Yes, I like flowers. Now, you got a problem with that?” He said as if knowing what’s inside my head.

“Nothing. It’s not the first time I hear guys like flowers.” I said as I walk beside him and entered the house. As we went inside, I hear Grandpa’s voice already. I quickly remove my shoes and put in spare slippers.

“Grandpa!” I yell as I enter the living room and saw grandpa. I run to him and hug him.” I miss you!”

“I miss you too princess.” Grandpa said as he hugs me back. I then release him and look at the grandpa beside him and bow. “This is Seung Hyun’s grandpa.”

“Ah.. Annyong Haseyo! Chonun JiEun-imnida.” I politely introduce myself and bow.

“Your grandpa’s right. You really are very pretty.” Seung Hyun’s grandpa told me and I smile.

“Annyong Haseyo Grandpa.” TOP-ahjusshi greets him and introduces himself to grandpa. I went beside him and sit down. Mrs. Choi gave us a plate of fruits and I quickly munch into it.

“Seung Hyun, Ji Eun told me you’re going to their school’s dance.” His grandpa said and TOP-ahjusshi agrees. “Well, why would you do that? That’s your wife’s school dance.”

“I’m going there as a chaperon.” Seung Hyun said and tries his best to reason with his grandpa and my grandpa. I, on the other hand, just listen to the conversation and eat my fruits. After a long debate, the old people won. Ahjusshi don’t have any choice but to agree. I look at him and flash my evil smile.

“If you trust your wife, you’ll let her go there without you. Besides, Ji Eun is still young, she needs to explore and have fun. Now, as we discuss, you’ll just drop Ji Eun in the venue and pick her up after the party. Do you understand that Seung Hyun?” His grandpa said to TOP-ahjusshi.

“Yes Grandpa.” He said and looks at me. I smile again and give him an apple. He looks at me, looking piss and gets the apple from my hand and eats it.

“Ji Eun,” My grandpa said and I look at him. “Don’t give Seung Hyun any headaches from now on alright.”

“Wae?” I look at him in surprise. “I didn’t give him any headaches.”

“I only allow you to go there without Seung Hyun since this is your last week to be single. The next week you’ll be a married woman already.” Grandpa said. “Follow what Seung Hyun said because what he wants is what he think the best for you. Am I clear?”

“Ne.” I said and glare at Seung Hyun, whose now silently laughing.

 

*TOP POV*

I thought that everything will be in the brat’s side. It’s so obvious that my Grandpa like her. He likes IU since she was still a baby. Just as I thought that everything went to her side, her grandpa suddenly tell her that she should listen to me and that they won’t interfere unless it’s necessary. I look at IU, now her face is in defeat and I silently laugh in happiness. She sees me laughing and punches my leg really hard.

“Ouch!” I silently yell and look at IU. “What was that for?” I said to her while I rub my leg.

“For being a jerk.” She said and faces grandpa again.

“You two must be tired. Seung Hyun, bring her to your room for her to rest.” Grandpa told me and I obey. I stand up and look at IU.

“Where are we going?” IU asks me, raising her head to look at me.

“To my room. Stand up.” I said to her. Instead, her face chance in horror. She’s thinking again on what happened at the dorm. “Aish! Stand up!” But she won’t stand up. I have no choice; I scoop her from the floor and carry her upstairs.

She keeps on moving in my hold but I manage to hold her tighter.

“Put me down, you ert!” She yells and I cover .

“You have a dirty mind.” I said as I the door with my other hand. We went inside my room; I put her in the floor and close the door. Instead of yelling and whining for the little brat, she went silent and her eyes were wide.

“I never have been to a guy’s pink bedroom.” She said as she looks surprised in my room. “Seriously, PINK?” She said and as she looks at me.

“Why? Got a problem with that?” I said and dump myself into my bed. “I’m sleepy.” I said and close my eyes.

“What? You’ll lock me inside here?” She said and tried to open the door but its lock.

“Don’t bother, I promise I won’t touch you and for the record, I’m a very decent mam.” I said and settle myself to sleep. “One more thing, don’t make any noise. I’m trying to catch some sleep. Wake me up when it’s dinner time.”

“NO WAY!”

 

*IU POV*

No freaking way! This big guy has a PINK BEDROOM! He settles in his bed, sleeping so peacefully. Now what am I supposed to do? I thought and put my bag on the floor. I went through some of his things: Some photo albums, books and stuff. I went over to the same photo I’ve seen in his room in the dorm. A fat kid with a baby in his hand. I went to the bedside and wake him up.

“Ahjusshi.” I wake him up but I failed. I get a pillow and slap it in his head. “Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi! Wake up!”

“Stop that brat!I told you not to disturb me when I’m sleeping,” He said and turn his back to me.

“YAH! I have a question ahjusshi!” I said to him, slapping him with a pillow.

“what is it?” He ask, I can feel he’s annoyed at me.

“Who’s this fat kid holding a baby?” I said as I show the picture to him. “I see this one in your room at the dorm, the one part of the wall with a lot of pictures of me.”

“That’s me.” He said, and back to his sleep.

“Really? You’re so big!” I tease and laugh. “Who’s the little baby?”

“That’s you.” He said.

“Wae? Really?” I said and look at him. His eyes close and I slap him with a pillow again. “Wake up Ahjusshi!”

“Stop that brat!” He said as he slaps my hands off from him. “Why are you so eager not to let me sleep?” He then rise from the bed and look at me. “What do you want now?”

“Well, I was just wondering how you had this picture.” I said, still my eyes on the picture.

“You’re first birthday.” He simply said as he rubs his temple. “That’s the only picture I’ve got with you.” He said and looks at the picture. “That’s when we first met.”

 

*Flashback* (TOP POV)

“Umma. Why are we here?” I asked as we arrived in a big house with a lot of people.

“We’ll be meeting Mr. and Mrs. Lee, you’ll be meeting you’re soon to be wife.” Umma explain as we went in.

“My soon to be wife? But I’m still 7 years old, I’ll be turning 8 this November. Isn’t it too early for me to have a wife?” I said as she pushes me towards the people holding a baby.

“You’ll be marrying her when you get older.” Appa said and smile at me. As we went nearer and nearer a couple, I saw an old man holding a baby in his arms.

‘Is that baby Ji Eun already?” Umma said excitedly as she looks at the baby. “She’s so cute!”

“Yes, this is her already.” The old man said and then looks at me. “Are you Seung Hyun?”

“Yes.” I answered and look at the baby. “Is she my future wife?” I asked as I try to peek on the baby’s face.

“Ne, this is Lee Ji Eun.” He said and looks at me. “Do want to hold him?” He asks and I nod. He then hand me the little baby. I look at her, she’s so cute and she even smiles at me.

“Awe! They’re so cute! Let’s take you two a picture.” Her mom said and took us a picture.

*end of flashback* (end of TOP POV)

 

“From then on, I already know that I’ll be marrying someone arranged on me. I just wait till we meet again.” He said and smile at me. I just stare at him. “What?”

“Nothing. I just found out that doing flashbacks on past memories aren’t that cute after all.” I said and look back at the picture. “Did… did you had girlfriends before while waiting for me?” I ask him. Not that I want to know his past. As a future wife, I deserve to know the truth and... Well, let’s just say that I want to hear him he’s waiting for me.

“Yeah. I had. But that’s a long time ago. So, don’t mind it.” He said and turns to lie in the bed again.

“Who is she? How many girlfriends did you had then?” I asked and she looks at me.

“Why are you so eager to know about it?” He said and chuckles. “You’re jealous, right?”

“No!” I yell. “I just want to know. Am I not allowed to know my husband’s past?”

“They’re all in the past, so don’t worry about it.” He said and yawns. “What time is it?”

“6pm,” I said and look at my watch.

“I’ll drop you at your house after dinner. Now, let me sleep. Got that?” He said and looks at me.

“Arasso. Can I keep this picture?” I said, waving the picture to him.

“Sure.” He said and went to sleep.

 

I didn’t notice that I fell asleep after that. TOP-ahjusshi wakes me up when it was already dinner time.

“Wake up sleepy head. Time for dinner.” He said as he touched my hand.

“What time is it already?” I asks as I rise.

“7pm.” He answered and pull me. “Come on, it’s time for dinner.”

We went down from his room and went to the dining area. They were all set to eat. We arrived and sit beside each other. We then started eating and the endless discussion between my Grandpa and his Grandpa started.

“Have you gone to look for a house already?” His dad asks us as I eat my food.

“Aniyo, we’ll be doing that the day after tomorrow.” TOP-ahjusshi answered as he eats his food. “I’m very busy tomorrow since I’ll be handling some trainees.”

“We need to look for a house?” I asks all of the sudden. “Why?”

“You don’t expect me to let you live in the bigbang dorm right?” He said and I nod. “You don’t expect me to live in your house also right?” I nod again. Then it hit me.

“Oh right!” I said and continue eating. “I forgot about that.”

“I guess it must be better if it’s near your dorm since you’ll be with the boys more often.” Mr. Choi said.

“I’ll ask the dorm office if they have some vacant apartment rooms for us rather than moving on a house.” TOP-ahjusshi said as if they we’re agreeing that we’ll live on dorms, apartments or condominium.

“I want to live in a house.” I said, expressing my own opinion.

 

*TOP POV*

“I want to live in a house.” IU said in the middle of discussion.

“What?” I said and look at her.

“I said I want to live in a house like this one or like ours.” She said and continues eating. “I feel much better if it’s a house rather than apartments and dorms.”

“A house is a very good idea.” My grandpa said and looks at me. “We’ll look for a house for you. Don’t worry about that. We’ll take care about that one.”

“It must be in seoul and near at school and the dorm so that it’s fair.” IU said and looks at me. “Please Ahjusshi.” She said in puppy eyes.

“Okay then.” I simply said. “Wait, what about you’re school? Do they know you’re getting married?”

“Aniyo. I don’t want them to feast me knowing that I’ll be marrying you. Although they were curious who were you referring to when you yell in the game.” She said and looks at my grandpa and her grandpa. “What will I do about that?”

“Don’t worry. We’ve talked to the principal already. He already informed the teachers there.” My grandpa said to her.

 After dinner, she gets her bag from my room and we went out. I drop IU and her grandfather in their house and they went inside. She told me to wait for her and I shouldn’t go home yet. After a minute, IU went out and went inside the car.

“What? You miss me already?” I as she went inside.

“No. I just want to show you something. This is my treasure box. ” She said and open a box and get two familiar necklaces.

stainless_steel_couples_necklace_pendant

 

 

“My mom told me that my future husband gives it to me when I was still a year old.” She said and gets the necklaces. “I thought she was joking at that time and I keep it.”

“Yeah. Quite fancy for a 7years old at that time to pick such necklace right?” I said and get the bigger necklace from her hand.

“What on earth did you have in mind that you pick these couple necklaces?” She said as she keeps looking at the one left in her hands.

“I thought they were friendship necklaces or something. I just pick them out and let my dad pay it. They were quite surprise at that time when I pick it. Plus, the jewelry box was so cute.” I said as I get the pink necklace box in her treasure box.

“I like it.” She said and wears the necklace. “You wear that.” She said, pointing the necklace.

“What? No way. Now you’re getting cheesy.” I said and laugh. “Last week you went ballistic from knowing you’re getting married. Now you look like you’re so excited about it.”

“The marriage thing is still a big issue to me old man and I still can’t believe that I’ll be marrying a ert like you.” She said as she throws her glare at me. “But the necklace was too cute and it’s a waste if I won’t wear it. Since you think this is a friendship necklace, then it’s a friendship necklace. Now you wear that one if you don’t want me to think that you’re a ert for the rest of your life!”

“Yes ma’am!” I said, laughing and wear it. “Happy?” She nods and closes the box.

“That’s it. You better go now.” She said and get out of the car.

“Okay. I’ll see you soon. I won’t be fetching you till our wedding day. I’m very busy.” I said and wave at her.

“Don’t worry about that, it means I have more time to be with Youngmin then!” She said and laughs. “Bye Ahjusshi!” She yells as I went off. I’m curious about that Youngmin guy.

I went back to our dorm and saw Taeyang and Seungri watching TV. “What’s on?”

“Hello Baby.” Taeyang said and looks at me. “How was your Ji Eun’s grandpa?”

“It went well. They won’t allow me to go to the school dance since it’s IU’s right.” I said and sit in the couch. “You’re guys doing something tomorrow?”

“I’m handling the some trainees but it’s still at 2pm.” Taeyang answered.

“We’ve got the same schedule. Why Hyung?” Seungri asks as he looks at me.

“I want you to do something tomorrow.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe and Comment! :))

 

♥baboiefrelin