party crashers

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

 

“Me? Your girlfriend? I’m sorry but I’m taken.” I smile and look at him. “But, you’re a boyfriend material.”

“Wae?” Myungsoo-oppa raised a brow. “what’s that supposed to mean?”

I move closer to Myungsoo-oppa ang touch his face and pinch his cheeks.

“Yah! That hurts!” He yell and and pout.

“You’re too cute oppa!” I said as I playfully slaps his cheeks. “You got the looks, the attitude… hmmm.. what else? Who is the father of modern science, father of modern physics,and father of modern observational astronomy?”

“Galileo Galilie. Why?” Myungsoo-oppa asked me.

“And smart.. Do you play any instruments, can you dance? How about singing?” I asked as I look intently to him.

“Ne. Now what is going on?” Myungsoo-oppa asked and lean next to me. “Are you that interested in me then even though your taken?

“Hahahah! You’re funny! Looks, attitude, brain, talent and sense of humor. You’re the one!” I said as I smile at him. “Are you interested on blind dates oppa?”

“Hmm, that depends. I went to group dates but I usually sneak out away from it.” He smirk as he went back to his seat. “Why? By the look at your face, not to mention with that evil smirk of yours, I assume that you’re planning something already.”

“I’ll promise you she’s pretty and smart. Plus, she has a very good voice when singing.” I immediately said without taking the smirk out from my face.

“I’ll think about it. When?” Myungsoo-oppa asked and I clapped my hands to his.

“So, you’re going right?” I asked excitedly and he just stares at me and then smirk. “You should! I promise you, she’s really pretty! And don’t you dare to sneak out or pass on that very day or I shall do everything, together with Donghae-oppa’s fishy minions!”

“Okay! Fine! I’ll go.. Just give me a beep when the schedule is set.” Myungsoo-oppa said as he takes my hands off from his.

“Perfect!”

The school dance is okay, not that boring but not that fun either. Just,well, just okay. There were bunch of students in the dance floor, dancing as if they were in a club or something. Suzy and I were busy chatting with each other while Kwangmin and Myungsoo-oppa went to the buffet table and grab some munchies. We we’re in the middle of a very serious conversation about the exotic culture of our schoolmates with regards on how they dance and groove to the dance floor when the music stops and people were yelling in dismay.

“What happened to the music?” I asked as I notice that the music already stop.

“The school must have realized the stupidity the students are making in the dance floor.” Suzy said and smirk. Kwangmin and Myungsoo-oppa arrived then with munchies and drinks. Suzy and I happily munch some munchies as the school principal went on stage to deliver a never-ending speech.

“Sorry for the cutting the fun to you young ones..” the school principal said when somebody cut him off.

“Shut the crap and turn it back on!” said an anonymous student and the crowd began to get noisy as if doing a rally against the principal.

“Well, I’m sorry to say but we NEED to since we have a prepared something for all of you.” The principal told them and went on with his speech. “As a treat to all of you, we have a boy group joining with us this evening.”

“That’s a first.” I said as I play with my ice tea.

“Hmm.. who could that be then?” Kwangmin asked as he pay attention to the principal on stage.

“Everyone, I present to you.. BIGBANG!” The principal said as some party explosive explode around the stage.

*SQUUUUUIIIIRTTT*

“Noona, are you okay?” Kwangmin asked as he give a table napkin to Myungsoo-oppa to wipe the liquid from my dress. I just mess with my outfit with ice tea!

“Unnie..” Suzy muttered as her eyes went wide as she looks from the stage to me. I look the people on stage and saw BigBang. I saw the five of them singing and dancing. Especially ahjusshi, who’s looking at me. Straight in the eyes.

 

After the singing and dancing in group, Taeyang-oppa is on stage singing. I’m still on my seat while Suzy and Kwangmin were in the dance floor dancing.

“IU, are you okay?” Myungsoo-oppa asked as he looks at me.

“Ne. “ I said and smile at him. “Am I boring?”

“What make you say that?” Myungsoo-oppa asked as he takes a drink on his drink.

“Just wondering. We’ve been like talking and talking and I thought that you’re bored already.” I said and look down, playing with my hands.

“Aniyo. If you were, then I should have sneak out already.” Myungsoo-oppa said and smile. “You’re a cool girl too! And I can’t wait to meet the girl you want me to go out with.”

“Don’t worry, she’s pretty and she won’t bite!” I just smile and look up and saw Top-ahjusshi on the backstage, looking at me. More like staring at me. After a few second my phone beep for a text message.

“meet me here. NOW.” The text said and I shift my gaze to Myungsoo-oppa.

“Oppa, I need to go to the backstage first. I’ll be back.” I said and he nod. I hurriedly went to the way leading to the backstage. As I got there, I saw Daesung-oppa, GD-oppa and Seungri-oppa lounging at the backstage while eating some knickknacks.

“Ji Eun! You’re here!” Daesung-oppa said and smile at me. “You’re still pretty even if its already hours!”

“Where’s the alien ahjusshi?” I asked straight as TOP-ahjusshi went out with a pretty y girl beside him whose holding by his arms. When he looks at me, he suddenly let go of the girl and fix himself. “I’m here, what do you want?”

“What was that I saw earlier? Who is that guy and why did he keeps on holding you?” The alien ahjusshi starts to bombard me with these questions.

“ FYI, the guy’s name is Myungsoo and he’s wiping the stain I got from spilling my ice tea earlier. And if you want proof, just look at my dress with your eyes.” I said as he looks at me. He shift his gaze from me and look at my dress and raise an eyebrow and smirk.

“I see. Well, you should change.” He said as he looks back at me.

“No way! I don’t want too. “ I said and then look at the four guys in front of me. “My turn now, what the hell got in to you guys and have a mini concert here? In this place and in this event hall?”

“Not our idea.” GD-oppa said smiling as he taps ahjusshi’s shoulder. “Ask your husband.” He said, smirking as he continue to tap ahjusshi’s back. I cross my arms and give a death glare on ahjusshi.

“Fine. It was my idea.” He replied as he take off GD-oppa’s hand off him.

“Are you stalking me Mr. Choi Seunghyun?”

 

*TOP POV*

 “My turn now, what the hell got in to you guys and have a mini concert here? In this place and in this event hall?”

“Not our idea.”GD answered as he tap me on my back . “Ask your husband.” He said, smirking as he continue to tap my back. Urgh! I’m dead if IU founds out I’m stalking her. She looks at me, no, she’s staring at me. Wait, that’s not a stare either. She’s GLARING AT ME. The glare that saying I’ll be saying goodbye to mother earth anytime soon if I won’t spill it out.

“Fine. It was my idea.” I surrender and take GD’s hands off me. “Happy?”

“Are you stalking me Mr. Choi Seunghyun?” IU asked, still arms crossed, glaring at me.

“Me? Staring at you? Tsch! You wish!” I lie and made a fake laugh.

“It’s too obvious you’re faking you ert!” She yell at me and move closer to me. Is it just me or the whole hall is making us all feel like I’m having goosebumps?

“Yah! Watch it!” I yell and she went back to her original position.

“Who’s that girl with you?” She suddenly asked. As I look at her, I saw her peeking through my back and turn around looking for the girl I’m with earlier.

“That was our schedule manager, Lee Hyori.” I replied as I look at her.

“Lee Hyori as in LEE HYORI? The artist that you kissed at in one of the shows?” She asked with eyes wide.

“Ne.” I nod and her face suddenly look like a hungry beast and I am the prey. Now, I’m not a type of person who easily gets scared but if its IU, she’s scaring me off!

“Oh. She’s pretty.” She quietly said.

“Now, why so quiet?” it was Taeyang who suddenly said it, he just got off from the stage and take a seat. “Hmmmm, I smell fishy going on.”

“WHAT?!?” Both IU and I yell in unison.

“Guilty!” Taeyang laugh at us.

“on that thought, it’s the first time I notice Ji Eun being so quiet especially asking if Hyori was the same person as the girl in the one of the show we had that Hyung kissed at.” Seungri then said and the group began to chuckle. I also laugh quietly because its obvious that she’s getting jealous. She’s too cute when she’s jealous!

“Wae? I was just contemplating.” She replied and look at me then look away. Seriously, what’s with this girl.

“Ji Eun, I have a question.” It was GD who spoke this time. IU looks at GD, anticipating to hear his question.

“What is it oppa?” She asked.

“By any chance, are you jealous on Hyori?” GD asked and smirk.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyong~! you!

how do you think of this chapter?

sorry for the late update!.. :)

 

Subscribe and Comment! 

 

<3baboiefrelin