I'm marrying a ert

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

*TOP’s POV*

After hearing from my dad this morning that we’ll be meeting my soon-to-be-wife, I got excited and nervous at the same time. I’m excited because I’ll be meeting my future wife for the first time after all the pictures that Mr. Lee keeps sending to us. I’m nervous because I still can’t believe that I’ll be getting married soon.

“What’s with the face hyung?” Daesung asks me as we were done rehearsing.

“I’ll be meeting the girl I’m arranged to marry with.” I said as I drink some water.

“You’re future wifey?” I hear Daesung said excitedly. I chuckle as I continue to drink.

“Really Hyung?” Teayang asks and went to us. All of the sudden, the four boys were cornering my already.

“Am I that popular that you guys also drool over me?” I said, surprised seeing their excited-slash-weird faces.

“No, but you’re wife is.” GD said, smiling at me. “What she’s like Hyung?”

“Hmmm..What I hear and sees in picture, she’s really cute. She’s younger than me. She’s a spiker in her volleyball team and a cosplayer as well.” I said, remembering the pictures I had with me and what my parents said about her.

“What’s her name?” Seungri asks me.

“Lee Ji-Eun.” I replied shortly.

“Wow! She has a pretty name!  She must be really y and hot!” Taeyang said and I accidently spill my water. “She’s in college if she’s still a varsity.”

“He’s younger than Hyung but not maybe that young. Maybe she’s a working girl. A secretary of a department or a civil servant.” Daesung said, trying to analyze the type of girl I’m marrying. I laugh really loud, knowing what minds this brats has.

“What’s so funny?” GD asks and they look at me. “Isn’t she’s pretty, hot and y?”

“She’s really pretty alright, especially when she’s doing cosplay. I don’t know if hot and y suites on her though.” I said as I break my laugh. “And she’s not yet working.”

“So, she’s in college then, what’s her major and from what school?” Seungri asks like a curious little kid.

“Aniyo. She’s a high schooler.” I said showing a picture of her in one of her cosplay. She dress as a 4th hokage from Naruto.

“High School?!”All of them got shock and I start laughing.

-----Later at the Restaurant-----

I’m sorry if she’s running a little late. She’s the president their anime clan and they’re having a welcome party for the new members. She’ll be here soon.” Mrs. Lee said as looks at her watch.

“That’s okay. We can start eating ad talk about the marriage later.” My dad said as we start eating. After two minutes, I saw someone running towards us in a Sakura outfit. She must be IU then.

“Annyong Haseyo! Miahe, I’m late.” She said and bowed in front of us.

I smile as she takes a sit. She’s prettier in person than what I’ve seen in pictures. We got introduce by my mom and she just smile at me. From her smile, I could tell that she don’t know about the plan yet.

“Appa, you told me you have some urgent thing to say to me. What is it?” she asks as she looks at her dad.

“Oh yes. IU, honey, listen carefully. Do you remember the story that Grandpa told you before?” Mr. Lee said he looks at IU.

“Which one? The promise he had with some marine general? He told me and oppa about that. He said that they made a promise that they’ll let their grandchildren marry each other.” She said as she eats her food.

“You really know the story very well.” Appa said and smile at me.

“Of course, why won’t I? It’s the same with all the dramas and fan fictions I’ve seen and read. They’re nothing new.” Like I guess, she don’t have any idea about it. Everyone in the table went silent.

“So, is it okay for you on that kind of set-up?” I asks her, trying to comprehend if she really understand what’s going on.

“I find that romantic to be honest.” But then, who would believe in such thing?” She laughs as she happily chews her food. “What? Don’t tell you still believe in those things…” She looks at me and I look at her in shock, this is harder than I thought.  “Appa! Are you telling me that Shindong-oppa and Seung Hyun-oppa are going to get married?”

“Ah, IU.. You don’t quite know then about the set-up.” It was my dad who broke off the silence. “Seung Hyun and Shindong can’t be together since they’re guys, and Seung Hyun is our only child.”

“Lee Ji-Eun, we’re getting married.” I suddenly said to her while at her.

 

*IU’s POV*

“What?” I yell as if I didn’t hear what Seung Hyun oppa said to me.

“I said, we’re getting married.” He repeat what he said and looks at me.

“You’re joking, right?” I said and laugh at him as he continued eating his food. “Appa! You can’t do this to me! I’m a high school! And you want me to marry him? When did Sakura marry a Old nag prince charming like Oppa?” I yell hysterically at my dad.

“Are you calling me an old man?” He said, looking at me with his eyes! Those eyes of a ert!

“Why? Aren’t you one?” I said to him. “You’re in the twenties. I could tell with those eye bags of yours.” I said as I whine. “Umma! Tell Appa he can’t do this to me.”

“You must understand it sweetie.” My mom said to me as she touched my hair. “Seung Hyun has a good working background.” My mom said acknowledging Seung Hyun. “He’s popular right now especially in your age.”

“What do you mean he’s popular? Is he a celebrity or something?” I ask as I look at Seung Hyun oppa.

“Yes, I’m a celebrity.” He said smiling at me.

“That’s why you’re familiar.” I said in relief but still whining. “Although I forgot who and where did I see you. Can you please refresh my memory on that matter?”

“I’m from Big Bang.” He said as he continue eating his food.

“B..big..bigbang?” I said and look at him. “Wh… Who.. who in bigbang?” I nervously ask him. I can feel my voice shiver. Please it cannot be him. With the love of God, please, it cannot be..”

“I’m Lee Seung Hyun, a.k.a TOP” He said and smile at me.

“The rotten ert?!” I yell and slouch in my seat. My world is crashing alright.

_________________

“Mworagoyo?” TOP said and looks at me. “What did you just call me?”

“I…ah..” before I could response, my phone ring. I look at he caller ID, it’s Suzy. “I..can I be excuse?” I shiff looking at my mom.

“Where are you going honey?” My mom asks me worriedly.

“Skaura needs to save the world first.” I said and rushed out of the table.

 

I went to the restroom and answer my call. “Yoboseyo?”

“Unnie? I hope I didn’t disturb you or anything.” Suzy said on the other line.

“You’re just in time! You’re my savior!” I said to her. “You just save me from my embarrassment.”

“Why? What happened?” Suzy asks me.

“ As much as I want to spill it, I can’t. I’m in the middle of dinner.” I said.

“Come on. You just said I’m your savior. Now, what the heck is going on?” Suzy asks me again in a big sister voice.

“Let’s just say my world came into a crash.”

 

I didn’t told Suzy the details. I just told her I met TOP and we’re having dinner together with our parents. If I’ll tell here that I’ll be getting married, she’ll freak out. I went back to the table and listen to their conversation.

“So, when will be the wedding?” I ask as they were talking about the venue and theme of the wedding.

“You’ll be marrying each other this Sunday.” Appa said and smile at me.

“WHAT!?!” Top and I yell like freaks.

 

---------------------------------------

first chapter is out! I hope you like it! :))

Subscribe and comment! :)

 

♥ baboiefrelin