kicking him out

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

After what happened last night, IU kicked me out from the bedroom and make me no choice but to sleep in the sofa at the living room. IU went crazy after the whole incident, thanks to Taeyang, I’m stuck up sleeping in the small sofa!

*flashback*

“I can’t believe you stole my first kiss!” IU exclaim and went straight to the room.

“YAH! It’s okay JiEun-ah! You’re beloved Ahjusshi could understand. He stole a lot of first kisses in the past. It’s not his first.” Taeyang said, grinning like what he saw was something really amazing in his eyes.

“YAH! Will you shut the crap? If she’ll plan to run away this very moment again, I’ll swear I’ll cut your bones to pieces!” I said as I give all of them a death glare.

“No need to. I won’t run away this time.” IU said, going back to the living room with pillows and blanket that I put inside earlier.

“Don’t tell me you’re gonna sleep here after what just happened?” I asked while looking at the pillows and blanket.

“I don’t have plans sleeping in the living room either.” She said and handed over to me the pillows and blanket with force.

“What’s this supposed to mean then?” I asked again.

“Either you’ll sleep here or at the kitchen, at the bathroom or back to your room in the dorm. I don’t care. I don’t want to sleep beside a ert ahjusshi who’s been stealing kisses from random of girls.” She said and turns back to the room.

“YAH! You didn’t just band me from the bedroom!? YAH! JI EUN!” I yell as I went to the hall and knock the bedroom door.

“YES! AND YOU ARE BAND FROM HERE UNTIL I TOLD YOU SO!” She yell backs at me and didn’t said a word after that.

“Way to go Hyung.” Seungri said, referring to Taeyang. Out of frustration, I look at Taeyang who’s looking at me and run his way out from the dorm.

*end of flashback*

I woke up around 9am and found the flat quiet. I look at the time and went to the check on IU in the bedroom. I was about to open the door when I notice the doorknob is lock.

“Damn! I’m band even this time?” I groan and went to the kitchen. I open the fridge to get some water, when I close it, I notice a note stick on the fridge’s door.

 Gone to school already. Like what I said last night, you’re not allowed to be in the room until I told you so. Your clothes at the other room. Breakfast at the counter. GD-oppa said you’ll be busy with work so I made you lunch. Eat it or you’re dead. Got that? I’ll see you later ahjusshi! –JiEun

I smile after reading the note and went to the kitchen counter to look at the food that she prepared. 

 

 

   

Breakfast

 

Lunch Box

 

Hmm, not bad at all. Umma, referring to IU’s mom, didn’t mention to me that she can cook. I happily ate my food and got satisfy with it. I then went to take a bath and get ready for the photoshoot.

*IU’s POV*

‘Did he ate the food I prepared? Did he bring the lunch box?’ I thought as I ate my snack with Suzy at the cafeteria. I was busy her banana milk for a second and drink it again.

“It looks like hell.” I simply said and roll my eyes. “There’s a living room, kitchen with a table where we eat. A bathroom, an office in which I don’t have freaking idea what it is for, and a bedroom.” I said as I continue eating. “What do you want to know more?”

Suzy looks around and lean to me to ask something. “Uhmm.. Did you do it?”

“Do what?” I exclaimed and look at her. “Tell me, what do you mean by doing it you want to know?”

“Well, you know..Did you start making babies already?” She said as she leans closer to me to say it quietly.

“YAH! Bae Suzy! What’s with the freaking nonsense question are you talking about? Who the heck corrupted your innocent mind?!” I yell and stand up.

“YAH! You don’t have to shout! Come here!” She said as she pulls me back to sit. I look around and see people looking at us.. Wait, that’s not the word, they more like STARING at us, to be more specific: They were STARING at me as if I was a madman.

“Stop with that question, nothing happened between us.” I said as I roll my eyes.

“Really? So, what happened?” She asked, I told her what happened to us last night. How we found out that we only have one bedroom because the other one is a lousy office that who-knows-what the freaking purpose of it inside the house, the whole living room incident which includes Ahjusshi stealing my first kiss and lastly, how he ended up sleeping in the living room sofa until I told him so.
 

“You’re so harsh! What kind of wife are you letting your husband sleeps at the living room sofa?” Suzy complain and makes a three-point shot by throwing the banana milk container to the nearest trash bin.

“A wife that is not stupid to let any ert touch her even if it is her husband who has the mind of a maniac which is very much off –limits until the wife says so.” I simply said and finish eating my food.

“You’re weird. He’s your husband, he has the right to that off-limits you’re talking about earlier.” Suzy said as we stand up and went back to the class.

School went well after that then. We had our review test for the upcoming entrance examination tests for college and I did well. I’m even proud of myself. After that, we had two-hours volleyball practice at the gym.

It was already 6pm when we ended the practice. I was in the locker room when my phone rings. I quickly pick it up and answered after seeing Ahjusshi in the caller ID.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Where are you?” He asked me from the other line.

“Still at school. I just finished changing. Why?”

“I’m picking up my wife.I’ll be there in two minutes. Meet me at the gate.”

“Arasso. Bye.” I said and hang up the phone

“Was that Ahjusshi-oppa?” Suzy asked as she walks towards me.

“Ahjusshi-oppa?” I asked curiously. Who the hell is her ‘Ahjusshi-oppa’?

“Your ahjusshi, who else?” She said as she try to look sideways then to me like sending a signal.

“Are you trying to say something?” I asked as I get my duffle and we walk out the locker room.

“TOP-ahjusshi is ahjusshi-oppa.” She explained as walks beside me. “I can’t just blurt it out in front of everyone that you’re married to TOP-ahjusshi.”

“Who’s married with whom?”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE! Sorry if its short.

Again, thank you for subdcribing my story.

Feel free to comment and subscribe! :)

..my mind is not working,that is why there is no specific title ..

KAMSAHAMNIDA you

 

<3baboiefrelin