Husband's Duties

Little mrs.Bad Boy

*TOP’s POV*

 

By the next day, I woke up around four in the morning and decided to jog. It’s been awhile since I had a run and called some of the guys who want to go with me. I was putting on my shoes when Oreo went to me. I look at her and decided to bring her along.

 

“And who’s this cutie?” Daesung asked as he ruffles Oreo’s hair and look at the tag. “Choi Oreo? Your daughter?”

I nod and scratch my hair, “Remember the puppy that Ji Eun pleaded when we were on tour?”

“So much of her version of puppy,” Youngbae smirked and look at me, “I’ll admit, she’s cute.”

“Wait ‘till you meet Cookie.”

 

We had a few rounds in the park nearby and decided to halt after the tenth round. We decided to play with Oreo while we chill and talk about other things. After the jog, I went back to my unit and checked on Ji Eun. It’s still 5:30 in the morning and she is still off to dreamland. She’s been working so hard for the upcoming exam plus she’s reviewing for college as well. I checked the calendar and everything’s packed up ever since I was on tour. This kid surely needs a break.

I quickly had my shower and decided to cook breakfast for Ji Eun. I look over the fridge and saw some eggs, raw meat and veggies. I decided to make her something simple, like an omelet and bacon and some toast. An English breakfast for the brat! I smiled at myself as I cook our breakfast.

 

“You’re cooking?” I hear and I just nod.

“I didn’t notice you woke up already.” I answered as I prepare her bento box for lunch. “You’re ready for school?”

“It’s still early but yeah,” she said and sits on the counter. “Are these all for breakfast?”

“Neh.” I answered and put her bento box beside her, “Not enough?”

“Aniyo! It’s just that, they look delicious!” She exclaimed and immediately gets her chopsticks. “Can I?”

“Dig in, but I’m not sure if you like my cooking though.” I told her about the process since I rarely cook in this household. I look at how Ji Eun took a bite on the food as I get ready on her verdict.

“It’s yummy!” She beamed and continue eating, “Daebak! Gomawo Ahjusshi!”

“Glad you like it.” I smiled as I eat my breakfast. “The company gave us a break ‘till our next comeback, which means I can do chores and cooking while you prepare for the exam.”

“Chincha? Gomawo!”

I smiled at him as we continue our breakfast, “How’s the review coming?”

“Stressful. Our coach let us have a break on volleyball until exam ends.” She answered.

“And college? You have an idea already on what to pursue on college?” I asked her and she just stares at me.

“Ahjusshi, I’m confused.”

“Mwoh? Why?”

“I’m torn between my love for drawing and just get any course for a decent job for the future.” She said and sulks as she eats.

“Tell you what, do something that you love.” I told her and she smiled. “You like Technology too right? Why not take something like Web Designing or Animation or other courses related to both of your likes?”

“And the university? Which university should I apply to?”

“The university where your course is available,” I said as I continue eating, “Also, a best school for the course.”

“And my university fee?” She asked and I rolled my eyes.

“Appa and I decided to split it. I told him that I’ll pay for it but he refused.” She was just looking at me, “I’m your husband, I’ll pay for you.”  

I just nod on what he’s saying and look at him, “ahjusshi..”

“Hmmmm..?”

“You’re dropping me to school, right?”

“Neh.”

“then hurry up! I want to go now!” As soon as I said that, I immediately pull him from the chair and push him towards the bathroom.

 

*Third Person’s POV*

“Here we are.” Seunghyun announced as he pulls the break half a block away from Ji Eun’s school. Aside from the tinted windows, the couple decided to drop Ji Eun around a block from school to avoid fans, the press or anyone that would concern not just controversies but also Ji Eun’s safety. Though they’re a couple, Seunghyun wants Ji Eun’s safety more as he would be in question in marrying someone who’s age is almost a decade than him.

“I wish next time you can drop me off like Shindong oppa.” Ji Eun muttered as she looks at him. “Not that I’m complaining though.”

“Sorry kid, we don’t want any press here.” Seunghyun said as he lays his back on his seat. “You text me for emergencies and the time you’re off.”

“Okay. I’ll see you later, ahjusshi!” Ji Eun happily said and kissed Seunghyun’s cheek. It’s just funny that when they had the kiss, they felt different. It was a normal thing for Ji Eun to kiss her husband’s cheeks as they get used to it but when she did it earlier, her heart starts to beat fast.

Ji Eun immediately opens the door and jog towards the school, leaving Seunghyun on his own and confused on what and how to react.

“ You hit me hard,” and that’s all that matters.

 

 

“Do you think hyung would help us in Physics?” Youngmin asked as he, Ji Eun, and Suzy were walking in the hallway of the school. It was break time and they were from the library after returning some books.

“I can give him a call if you want, Ahjusshi’s okay with you guys.” Ji Eun said as she smiled widely. “I’ll tell him were--,”

“So did he drop you to school?” Wooyoung,  all of the sudden shown up as he flashed his smile to Ji Eun.

“Who drop her here?” Suzy asked as they were confused on what the guy was blabbering about.

“Who else? His boyfriend!” Wooyoung answered and then look back to Ji Eun, “Did he drop you earlier?”

“Yes. He dropped me her but he’s not my boyfriend.” Ji Eun replied and the three started to walk again but got stopped by Wooyoung.

“But you confirmed when I asked you if you were in a relationship,” Wooyoung told her.

“Yes, I am in a relationship,” Ji Eun answered, annoyed to the guy, “And I think that is not your business to mingle to someone else’s business.”

 

_________________________     

 

“Is it true?” Seungri straight away asked TOP as they were in YG Entertainment. They were having their lunch in the cafeteria.

“What is true?” Seunghyun asked him as he was confused on what the young fellow is asking him.   

“There’s a guy in school who has a crush on little Ji Eun?”

“Jiyeon mentioned to me that there was a guy in school that keeps bugging her, but I’m not sure on that one.”  Seunghyun answered as he eats on his food.

“It’s a competition then?” Bom says as she and Chaerin sits down followed by the Sandara and Minzy.

“Who has competition?” Minzy asked as he settles down beside Seungri.

“I’ve heard that there’s a guy in school who has a crush on Ji Eun,” Seungri proudly says it.

“And you got time to stalk while on tour then?” Chaerin asked and Seungri just winked at her.

“Wow, you really are the stalker king.” Dara commented that makes all of them laughing.

While Seungri was being bullied with his talent, Seunghyun’s phone rings with the tune of “No Other” of Super Junior.

“So gay man!” Youngbae as he gets his phone.

“Ji Eun’s ringtone,” Seunghyun answered him before answering the phone, “Yes brat?”

“Ahjusshi, are you busy later?”

“By later means?”

“After class?”

“Nope, why?”

“Suzy and the twins will be coming over at home, you’ll tutor them. Okay? Great! Bye!”

 

Seunghyun put down the phone and then look for possible alliances, “Jiyoung, you’re coming with me at home later.”

“Me?” GD pointed himself and Seunghyun nod, “Why?”

  “You’re good on Mathematics, you’ll help me tutor some kids later.”

“Is sis-in-law you’re talking about?” Chaerin asked which Seunghyun nods.

“Cool! Can we go?” Chaerin was with all smiles when,

“No.”

“I’m good in Physics!” Bom added,

“No.”

“We’ll promise to behave!” Minzy pleaded, “we want to meet Ji Eun-sshi!”

“PLEASE!”

 

 

“So, she studies here then?” Minzy asked as they look at the school from a block away.

“Yeah, they’ll be here in any minute.” Seunghyun said.

“There’s the twins.” GD remarked as he saw the twins and Suzy running on their way to the van. “Hey guys!”

“Hi hyung/oppa!” The students greeted him and let them in in the van. Upon sitting, they saw the 2ne1 at their back. They were patting and breathe continuously.

“Kids, meet 2ne1, 2ne1 meet kids. The blonde is Youngmin, the one black is Kwangmin and Suzy.”

“Annyeong Noona/Unnie!”

“Where’s Ji Eun?” Jiyoung asked them as he was waiting for Ji Eun to show up on the sidewalk.

“There she is,” Youngmin said and immediately open the van and pull Ji Eun inside before closing the door.  

A guy was running after a few minutes while the kids in the van dock for them not to be noticed.

“Let’s just go.” Seunghyun said and starts to drive the van.

“That was close!” Ji Eun said as she take off her blazer and fan herself.

“Who was that?” Jiyoung asked.

“Nothing important,” Ji Eun said as she climbed towards the front and sit besides Seunghyun and Jiyoung. “Don’t forget to stop by to buy some chicken!”