..Stalker

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Taeyang laugh as I told them what they should do. I give them a serious look. “For real? Hyung, what on earth has got into your mind and decided to know this Youngmin kid?”

“I just want to know if he’s worthy to be IU’s partner.” I calmly said and continue watching the show.

“The guy’s a math whiz and talented. He’s surely worthy. Why won’t he be IU’s crush in the first place?” Seungri said as he chuckles. “Don’t tell me.. Hyung, are you jealous on that high schooler?” He said as they look at me, more like STARING at me.

“YAH! Shut the crap! Why would I be jealous on that guy? Tsch! Just do what I say.” I said and jug down to my room.

-----The next day-----

*TAEYANG POV*

“Are we seriously gonna do this?” I said as I face Seungri. We were in my car, watching the students of Haesung high school going inside. We park parallel to the gate.

“Yeah.Besides, I miss high school. I want to go here.” Seungri answered and smile at me.  “It’s so obvious Hyung’s jealous of this Youngmin.”

“But how do we know who is Youngmin?” I ask as I shift my look to the students going inside the campus. We then decided to go out.

“Let’s just look for twins. The guy has a twin which happens to be Suzy’s crush. That won’t be hard.” He said as he put his hood on.

We entered in the campus and start looking for twins. Unfortunately, it was quite hard to find a twin since the campus is wide and there were a lot of students. We then decided to ask if anyone knows Youngmin. Luckily, I bump into some guy and happens to be Youngmin.

“So, you’re Youngmin?” I asked the blond guy.

“Ne, how can I help you?” He asks. Seungri and I look at each other, speechless since we don’t know what to do with him. Hyung said to look for him but didn’t told us what to do with him.

“Hyungs, are you two okay?” Kwangmin, Youngmin’s twin asks us.

“Ne, we .. just want to know you.” I said and smile. “Ahhhh.. So, do you have any girlfriends?”

“No…? why?” He asks me and I look at Seungri with ‘You-handle-this-kid’ stare. Seungri easily understand my stare and talk to Youngmin.

“Sorry about Hyung. So, Youngmin, we heard you’re school dance is coming up and..well, who’s you date?” Seungri asks as he looks at Youngmin.

“Why are you that curious to know whose taking my date to the dance?” answered coming from the back. The voice is pretty familiar and I think I know who it is..

 

*IU POV*

“So, IU, do you have a dress for the school dance already?” Suzy asks me as we walk to school.

“Ne, but I’m going to be incorporate it to be FATE TESTAROSSA of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.” I said, smiling at Suzy. We arrive at school and saw a car parallel to the gate. We just stand and look at it and saw two familiar guys went out. “Why are Taeyang-oppa and Seungri-oppa here?” I asks and look at Suzy who’s still looking at them.

“They look weirdos alright.” She said as we follow them walk inside the school. “I have a feeling that they up to something not good.”

We followed them and found out that they we’re looking for Youngmin. Now, what do they want from Youngmin? Did ahjusshi asks them to look for him?, I thought as we followed them. We lost them when some of my classmates went to us and asks us nonsense questions. After five minutes, we got out from the cliques and went searching for the two weirdos. We finally saw them talking to Youngmin and Kwangmin. We walked towards them.

“Ne, we .. Just want to know you. Ahhhh.. So, do you have any girlfriends?” I heard Taeyang-oppa asks Youngmin.

“No…? why?” Youngmin asks Taeyang-oppa who’s now looking at Seungri.

“Sorry about Hyung. So, Youngmin, we heard you’re school dance is coming up and..well, who’s you date?” Seungri asks Youngmin. Youngmin was about to answer when I him.

“Why are you that curious to know whose taking my date to the dance?” I answered them as Suzy and I stand facing their back. The two suddenly stood stiff and slowly look at us.

“Woah! Ji Eun, Suzy.. hi, what are you doing here?” Taeyang-oppa asks as he scratch his back.

“We studied here, remember? We should be asking you that question.” I said to them, my arms crossed and raising an eyebrow. “Isn’t YG Building in the other side of the planet?”

“Do you known them Noona?” Youngmin asks as he looks at me.

“Ne, They’re just bunch of weirdo friends of my weirdo friend.” I said as Suzy silently laugh. The bell then rang.

“Youngminnie, Kwangminnie, let’s go inside now.” Suzy said as to them as I glare at Taeyang-oppa and Seungri-oppa.

“Hyung told us to come here!” Taeyang-oppa said as he tries to explain.

“Tell ahjusshi that the three of you are dead meat later.” I said and turn my back on them. I then followed Suzy, Youngmin and Kwangmin.

After the encounter, the two guys didn’t come anymore. Instead, I saw Daesung-oppa and GD-oppa in the school like stalker following Youngmin and I as we walk through the school ground until we got dismissed. When Youngmin Kwangmin went in the bus, Suzy and I decided to face Daesung-oppa and GD-oppa who were hiding in the bushes.

“Get out… now..” I said and the two went out from the bushes.

“You know we were following you?” Daesung-oppa asks as they went near us.

“Duh? Stalking thing is not unusual. Plus, hiding behind the bushes is already a classic for all stalkers.” Suzy said to them and smirk.

“What do your lord wants to happen?” I asks them, referring to ahjusshi.

“He just wants to assure if the guy’s not a freak to go out with you. You know, that if he’s worthy or not.” GD-oppa said and grins.

“Tell him that if I see any stalkers again, I’m gonna chain him to the ceiling on the day of our wedding. Got that?” I said and they all gulped and nod. “Now, scram.”

 

---Fast forward: Saturday---

“Honey, you read now?” My mom asks me from the door.

“Almost.” I yell back as I look myself in the mirror. “Suzy, am I really seeing what I’m seeing?” I asks Suzy, who’s busy doing some final retouch on my veil.

“I see it alright. My best friend is getting married.” She said as she looks at me in the mirror. “You’re so cute unnie! A cat is getting married.” I kind of insist that I’ll be a cat on my wedding, so I put big cat ears in my head and little claws in my hands.

“Here goes nothing.” I said as I look at myself at the mirror for the final time. We went to the church door and position myself. They flower girls were already marching in the aisle when I settle myself in the church door as I hold my dad’s arms. Finally, Suzy is already marching in the aisle, after five seconds, my dad and I march. I look at the people around the church hall. They were only few since this is an abrupt wedding and relatives and close friends were invited. I saw my grandpa with wide smile on his face, standing next to my mom who was crying. Shindong-oppa who’s silently crying smiles at me like a proud father. He was with his friends, the super junior. I see Henry-oppa waving at me like a fan. On the other side we’re the side of ahjusshi, his parents and grandfather, looking at me like I’m adorable. I see the bigbang who are smiling at me and some people that I don’t know. Must be from the YG entertainment, I thought. Finally, I look at the guy in front, were the groom should be standing. And then I suddenly stop.. Is it just me or is it reality?

“IU, sweetie? Something wrong?” My dad asks as he looks at me. I just stare at the guy for a minute and look at my dad, then everyone. Oka, now, you might think that I got stunned or surprised in a good way because I stop marching all of the sudden. BELIEVE ME! It’s not that.. I just got surprised like shock –surprised seeing ahjusshi.

“I’M NOT MARRYING THAT ALIEN!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know! This chapter ! :((

mianhe!

I'm also sorry for the late update.. 

I'll be busy for the next upcoming days so there be times that I can't update..

but please bear with me and continue reading my story and subscribing..

.. if you want to share you're thoughts and opinion, just freely comment..

but please, NO NEGATIVE comments or whatsoever on how horrible my story is and the likes..

I know my story is quite the usual arrange marriage thing but I SWEAR it's not..

Again, my apology for a lame chapter.. 

 

Subscribe and Comment! :)

 

♥baboiefrelin