First Argument

Little mrs.Bad Boy

  

 

 “Going..home?” I muttered curiously. “I live three blocks from Suzy’s, let’s go back! It’s almost my curfew…” I keep on panicking and telling ahjusshi to go back to our place but I suddenly stop when I see him smirking. “YAH! What’s with the smirk? Are you trying to tease me?”

“Eheeem. Ah, What’s your name miss?” He asks me, still eye on the road.

“I’m Lee.. I mean.. Mrs. Choi Ji …” I cut myself off when I realize what I just said. I open my mouth again but shut it afterwards.

“You’re MRS. CHOI Ji Eun, which means that you’re already married.” He said, still the smirk plaster on his face.

“Sooo, you mean..we’ll be living together?” I quietly asked, going back to my seat.

“Sort of like it.” He said, now facing me with a smile. “But don’t expect anything extravagant about our home. It’s nothing to be excited about.” He said as he turns his gaze back to the road.

 

He parked his car back in the parking lot of their dorm and went out. I, on the other hand, just look at him and the dorm. ‘Does that mean were gonna live here?’ I ask myself as I just stare at the building. Ahjusshi open the door and went to the back to get our things. I, on the other hand, went out from the car but my eyes are still lock up on the dorm building.

“What’s with the face?” Ahjusshi asks me as he walks beside me and securely lock the car.

“Seriously, we’re living in your dorm?” I ask him while my eyes still glued at the dorm. This can’t be happening! What if something will happen while I’m living with these five boys? What if they will sneak inside my room while I’m sleeping and try to do something to me like what happened to mykaela in soulmates? What if…

“YAH! Stop with your dirty mind? I’ll assure you they won’t do anything stupid.” Ahjusshi suddenly yell to me and it makes me come back to my senses. I give him with a look. “What? I know what’s going on that mind of yours. Don’t worry to much, we won’t be staying with them.”

“We won’t? Then, why are we here?” I ask and suddenly light up.

“I got us a room. It’s just 2 floors above from the bigbang dorm.” He said while we walk towards the entrance. Ahjusshi introduced me to the guard on duty as we walk in and went inside the elevator. Ahjusshi then pushed a button as the door close.

“I thought grandpa and you’re grandpa promised us to have our house?” I said as I play with my feet.

“They’re still looking. I told them that we’ll live in a flat since its quite cheaper than the house.”

“You’re a celebrity, you earn a lot of money. You afford to buy a car, how much more a house.” I playfully said and make a fake smile at him.

“Yeah, well, about that. As you can see, we can’t just go into conclusion to buy a house, its too big for the two of us. Unless, you have other ideas in mind that could double up our number to fit in the house.” Ahjusshi simply said as he get the luggage in the floor.

I, on the other hand, simply mock on his answer when I hear him say about doubling the number. My eyes widen and look at him. “WHAT! YOU ERT!” I yell and start punching him in the shoulder. He then fell on the floor.

“OUCH! YAH! For a small girl like you, I can’t believe you have such force to knock me down!” He yells at me and stand up. “I’m just stating a fact. Besides, this is much convenient for the both of us.”

“And how can you attest to that?” I said, crossing my arms. The elevator door open and I march outside.

“Because, first and for most, I don’t need to travel if my guys need me in the dorm. Second, if we need anything, we can just knock to them. And lastly, you know where to find me in case I’ll be going home late.” He said as he pulls my bag which make me step backwards.

“YAH! Why did you suddenly pull me?” I complaint and strangle myself off from his grasp.

“Because, young lady, you’re going to the wrong way. Our flat is on the other side.” He said and let go of me. I keep looking on the rooms numbers as I follow him, when suddenly I hit myself on his back.

“Here’s our flat. Flat number 526.” He said as he open the door. He step aside, ushering me to come in first. “Ladies first.” He said with a smile. I went in and look at the surroundings. He then followed and close the door.

 

The whole flat is nice. It has two rooms and a comfort room. The kitchen is just parallel to the living room with a counter that divides them. It’s as big as the flat of the bigbang, only that they look small due to the things around them. I walk through the living room and saw different pictures of me and Ahjusshi. I just can’t help myself but keep saying ‘aaaawwww’ or ‘woooow’ since I really like the whole place. I even got struck upon seeing a big, no more like HUGE picture of me and Ahjusshi that was taken during our wedding. We we’re doing a wacky pose so it was quite cute.  I went to the room in the hallway and saw a big orange bed in the center and I freely lie myself there. I then scan around and see some familiar things from ahjusshi’s room and my room. I see pictures from our wedding. After giving enough time to look and stare on the things inside the room, I then went out and go to the room on the left. I’m still excited upon opening it, but got dismay upon seeing waaaay to opposite from the bedroom.

“AHJUSSSSSSSSHIIIIII!” I shout as I stare at the room.

“What is it?” He yell back, he’s might be on the living room or at the kitchen.

“Why are there tables and chairs and some other weird stuff in this room?” I shout back, my eyes still glue on the room.

“What is it again?” I hear him say, no longer shouting. I look at my back and saw the big old ahjusshi standing like a tall building in the back. He then look at the room like something’s wrong.

“Why is it like that?” I ask as I point inside the room.

“Let me call mom.” He said and went inside. I followed him and start touching some inside the room. “This room is so boring.” I muttered and look at other pictures in the cabinet when suddenly I saw something I don’t wanna see.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WERE SHARING THE SAME ROOM?”

 

*TOP POV*

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN WERE SHARING THE SAME ROOM?” I yell as I talk to my mom in the phone. “You can’t be serious! MOM!” Right! She hangs up.

“Ah-Ahjusshi?” I hear IU said to me. Something is not right when I hear her shuttered for the first time.

“What is it.. WHAT THE---!” My eyes went big as I look at the picture that she’s staring at. This is just great!

Okay, the picture says it all. Obviously, what my family and her family want to happen is to let us have offspring. More like giving them A LOT of kids. A picture where IU and I are at the center and there are a lot of babies and kids surrounding us. Believe me, when it’s a lot, It’s really A LOT!”

“There is noooo freaking way!” She yelsl and look at me.

“What? I’m not stupid to do that thing ..” I said when she cuts me off.

“What thing?”

“THAT thing!” I yell as I point the picture. “I’m calling mom.”

“I’m calling grandpa.” She said as she gets her phone and start dialing some numbers. I look at my phone and dial mom’s number. I went to the living room so I could have a private talk with my mom and so as IU with her grandpa. I was busy arguing with my mom regarding the arrangement of the rooms when I hear a IU shouting over the phone.

“YAH! GRANDPA! WHAT’S WITH THE SET-UP? YOU GUYS CAN’T JUST DECIDE IF I WANT TO HAVE A CHILD NOW OR NOT!” I hear IU sob and shout at the same time while talking to his grandpa. I can’t help myself but laugh at the situation. “YAH! If you guys keep doing this to me, I swear I’ll run away from you and ahjusshi and will never come back again!”

‘So childish’, I said to myself and laugh. Just then, I look back and saw IU get bag and change shoes.

“YAH! Jagiya! Where are you going?” I ask as I hurriedly went to IU.

“I’m running away!” She said between sob and look at me. “YAH! You gave you the nerve to call me jagiya, old man?” She whine and storm out from the door leaving me standing for the next minute. ‘Why did I call her jagiya?’ I thought and laugh at myself. Just then, I hear footsteps rushing to the front door.

“Hyung, what’s with IU? She’s walking fast and looks like she’s a hungry beast.” Seungri said to me and then it came back to my senses. SH!T! she’s trying to run away! I quickly wear my shoes and storm out from the door.

I ran through the stairs and look for my wife. I run around every floor until I found her at the dorm lobby, sitting in the sofa while hugging her knees. I fix myself and quietly walk towards her.

“I thought you’re running away, why are you still here?” I casually said and she looks at me with like I’m in a wrong place.

“I’m still thinking where to go.” She said casually and put her knees down. “I’m sorry ahjusshi, even though the world knows that you have a hot body and a handsome face, I won’t do it with you.”

“YAH! I’m not doing it either with you. Tsch! You’re still a baby.” I coolly said and push her shoulder sideways.

“Excuse me? Does that mean that if I’m in college or working you’re gonna do it?” She asks, as if offended on what I just said.

“NOT what you think it is.” I said, waving my hand like she got the wrong idea. “I mean, I’m not stupid to fantasize that body of yours.”

“WHAT!?! SO YOU THINK I DON’T HAVE A NICE AND Y body?!?” She yell at me and push me with full force to the side. I end up in the floor. Okay, that strikes two.

“No!” I yell back and stand up. She’s looking at the other way, obviously, she’s already pissed. “IU..”

“Not listening!” She said and cover her ears.

“IU-ah.” I attempt to say again but she keeps on blabbing so that she won’t hear me.

“YAH! CHOI JI EUN!” I yell again, this time with authority and more like a father. She looks at me, giving me a death glare. “I..I want to.. I..”

“YAH! Just say it!” She replied and looks straight to me.

“Well, I mean.. I’m not saying that I don’t have plans doing it with you..”

“So you really have plans in in doing IT with me!?!” She said. She gone mad and red all over her face.

“YAH! Let me finish! Aish!”

“Then stop shuttering and say it old man!” She said to me cross her arms.

“Alright, what I’m saying is that I’m not doing it with you especially right now because you are still young. Just because we’re married and you’re wife doesn’t automatically means that we’re going to reproduce mini-seunghyun and mini-Ji Eun in an instant.” I slowly said, now her face looks dumbfounded. I continue talking, more like explaining, “You are still young and you have a lot of things that you want to experience and I’m giving you the freedom to explore the world first and have fun before getting into serious scenarios like building a family. I don’t want to be a hindrance for your happiness. I’m here as a guide, assuring that you’re taking the right path and not just any path. Having a baby or building a family can wait, what is important is what we have now. And if that means that you don’t want us to sleep together in one room, its fine. There’s a couch we’re the other person could sleep.”

“AWWWW! You’ll sleep in the couch for me then?” She asked with puppy eyes.

“No, you will be the one sleeping in the couch.” I smirk and she hit me in the shoulder.

“You’re such a LOSER! You know that? I can’t believe you, you’re not gentleman! Husbands should the one to sacrifice for their wives! Not the other way around! Aish!” She said and walks towards the elevator.

“YAH! I was just joking! Where are you going young lady?” I said as my feet still planted on the ground.

“To the flat, where else? I’m tired!” She said as she steps inside the elevator.

“I thought you’re running away?” I said, dumbfounded on the sudden change of plans.

“I’ll do that tomorrow, it’s getting late, I’m hungry, I want food and I’m sleepy.” She said and pressed the button. I immediately run towards her, and together went back to the dorm flat.

 

*IU POV*

“YAAAAH! Ji Eun! Calm down, there’s a lot of food. You don’t need to eat them all at the same time.” Seungri-oppa said as he put food aside the food that were already near me.

“I’m sooooo hungry! If ahjusshi should tell me earlier that we’re living in the same building as you guys,” I said between bites. “Plus, I’M REALLY HUNGRY!”

“You just ate dinner a while ago, and now you’re hungry again?” Taeyang-oppa said as he get another piece of chicken.

“I’m a growing kid and its normal for a growing kid to eat a lot. And one more thing, PUT THAT CHICKEN DOWN! That’s mine!” I said, pointing Taeyang-oppa a chicken drumsticks.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY UPDATED! sooooo, what do you guys think? hmmmm..

I won't say this capter is lame since everytime I post something, 

i keep saying its a lame chapter.. hahahaha!

anyhow, sorry for the super late update! 

but I do hope you like it..

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! :)

<3baboiefrelin