The Ahjusshi's back

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

*Ji Eun’s POV*

It was just another day from school. Semi-finals is coming up which means double practice for the team. I only talk to ahjusshi once a week which was quite sad since he doesn’t have any idea what’s happening to me at school and I don’t have any idea what is he doing there. Last time I checked they’re leaving New York for another country.

“You talked to ahjusshi-oppa already?” Suzy asked me as we went out from the gym.

I shook my head and pout, “I miss him,” I just said and she smiles at me. “Why are you smiling?”

“I’m just happy seeing my best friend missing her hubby, quite unusual.”

“YAH!”

“I’m serious!” She answered as we start walking, “Where are they up to now?”

“That’s the sad part, I forgot what country.” I answered her, “he can’t even watch the game.”

“Don’t worry unnie, he’ll look for ways.” Suzy said and wink at me.

We continue walking and talking when someone appeared in front of us. I immediately do a fighting stance and was about to start hitting the guy when we see that it was just Wooyoung.

“YAH! We almost kick you!” Suzy said and we stand back to normal. “What are you doing here at this time?”

“I overslept.” Wooyoung answered, “why are you guys still here?”

“Practice.” Suzy answered. The three of us walk towards the gate since all of us are heading that way.

“Hey, Ji Eun,”

“Yes?”

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

I just simply nod since I can’t blurt out in public that I have a husband than a boyfriend. “Why?”

“So the rumor then is true,” he simply said and looks at me, “I thought I almost had a chance.”

“What do you mean by chance?” Suzy asked as the three of us stops, “Are you saying you like Ji Eun and was about to confess if she isn’t dating anyone right now?”

“Exactly.”

“But you just knew me for just days, how can you develop such feeling easily?” I asked and he just shrugged.

“For that I don’t know but I know that I like you.” Wooyoung smiled at me and then walked off. Suzy and I exchanged glances before walking out from the school gate.

“There you are!” It was Jiyeon-unnie who called us. She was with Myungsoo-oppa and I’m happy seeing them together.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked them as we look on Myungsoo-oppa’s car.

“Were here to fetch you, duh?” Jiyeon-unnie jokingly answered as they open the car and went inside the car. “Suzy, come along. We’ll drop you at home.”

“Cool!” Suzy answered and immediately went inside the car. I was about to go inside when I hear someone shouted my name.

“JI EUN!”

I look around and saw Wooyoung at the other side of the road. He was waving at me and I don’t know if I should wave back or not. I just went inside the car and settle myself in.

“Who was that?” Unnie asked as she and Myungsoo-oppa looked at the guy from the other side.

“Just some classmate.” I replied and look at Suzy for her not to say more than that.

“Why not say hi?” Myungsoo oppa asked as he starts on driving.

“We’re not close.” I simply answered and look at the window.  

 

_______________________________

*TOP’s POV*

“Are you saying that you’re not jealous?” Daesung asked me as we were in the company van.

“Why would hyung be jealous over Bom-noona’s boyfriend when he has Ji Eun waiting for him back at home?” Seungri asked as he looks at Daesung.

“Curiousity.” Daesung shrugged and look over the window. “But seriously, you don’t---,”

“I’m happy for Bom noona, what answer are you expecting?” I asked as I look over Daesung and smirked. “Why would I be jealous if it is clear that I love my wife more than my ex?”

All of the guys stop what they’re doing and look at me. “What?”

“You finally admitted that you love Ji Eun.” Jinyoung said and I gave him a smile.

“Took you a while to say that.” Taeyang just said and smile at me.

“You miss our little Ji Eun?” Daesung asked as he lean forward.

“A lot! I can almost sense that she’s cursing me for every night I’m not talking to her.” I mentioned and started scrolling over my phone, “last time we talked was when we three weeks ago.”

 

Upon the last day of our tour, I called my parents and my in-laws that I’m coming home and not to tell Ji Eun as I’m planning to surprise her.

AS I arrived at the school’s gate, I immediately browse over my speed dial, hit the button and wait for her to pick up.

“About time!” I can easily sense that Ji Eun was angry or should I say pissed.

“I miss you too. What are you doing now?” I asked as I checked my rearview mirror and back to the gate.

“Finished practicing, Suzy and I are on our way out from school.”

“Where do you plan to go next?”

“Grab a bite over some café near the school and---, yah! Freaking retard! Give me my phone back!” her talk was cut off then I hear her voice got faint and some guy voice over the other line.

“Who are you talking to? Your boyfriend?”

“Hello ahjusshi? You still there?”

“I’m here. What was that earlier?”

“Just some classmate taking my phone—“

“Someone’s bullying you?” I asked as I was about to go out from my car.

“Aniyo, just some classmate who likes to make fun of me.” She answered. “Hey, ahjusshi, where are you?”

“Just chilling, Why?” I asked.

“Well, I can see your car from the sidewalk and I clearly know it’s your car because of the plate number.”

I look at the gate and saw Suzy, Ji Eun and the twin brothers looking at me. I start the car and went near them. As I’m already at the side of Ji Eun, I open the window and smiled at the four highschoolers.

“SURPRISE?”

“It’s really is you!” Ji Eun yelled and immediately smack on my face while really hurt.

“Way to welcome your husband back,” I muttered and open the lock of the car. “You guys come in before everyone gets suspicious.” All of them went inside and I immediately drive away from the school.

“I texted umma we’re with you.” Kwangmin said as he put his phone back to the pocket.

“You didn’t tell us you we’re going home already.” Ji Eun said as she looks at me. I gave her a quick look before going back to the road.

“Actually, I told almost everyone except for you.”

She looked at her friends and I just waved my hand. “They don’t know either so don’t plan to kill them.”

“But why?”

“Not to spoil the surprise.” I answered her, “So, were do you guys plan to go now?”

“We were planning to try the new ice cream gelato near the school but since we passed it already, we’ll just try them tomorrow.” Suzy answered.

“So, where to now?”

“We have no idea.” The four students answered which put a smile on my face.

“I just got the perfect place.”

 

 

“WELCOME HOMEEEE!” The boys greeted and tackled Ji Eun and Suzy with hugs. The twins were just standing in my front and I shove them towards the boys.

“You brought friends from school?” Jinyoung asked as Ji Eun and Suzy nodded.

“They’re Youngmin and Kwangmin, friends of Ji Eun and Suzy.” I introduced the twins to the groups, “twins, my group: Jinyoung, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri.”

“Cool! They’re twins!” Seungri exclaimed and we just look at him.

“So, I assumed that they know you guys are-,” Daesung asked and we nodded knowing what he really going to asked. “Cool.”

“Wait, Youngmin? Weren’t you the guy who --,” before Taeyang could continue, Ji Eun immediately shove some buns on his mouth.

“What is he saying?” Youngmin asked as he looks at me.

“Prom thing, now how about you put your bags on the floor and we chill.” I told them and they immediately settle on the living room. Minutes later Daesung and Jinyoung went back from the kitchen and put some food on the table. We were just merely talking about the tour, catching up with things when I was around and getting to know that there was a guy who confessed to Ji Eun while I’m out.

“So, someone likes you then.” I stated and Ji Eun just rolled her eyes. “And I guess the feeling was not mutual?”

“He’s annoying.” Ji Eun answered and grabs a chip from the table.

“There’s a competition going on lately.” Suzy said and Ji Eun shoves some chips on her.

“YAH!”

“Mind sharing it?” Jinyoung   asked and made the three laughed and Ji Eun, well, not so happy Ji Eun.

“He was curious on who was Ji Eun’s boyfriend and there was a time when Henry fetched Ji Eun since Shindong Hyung was busy. So he was like competing against Henry in which Henry-oppa and Ji Eun just go with the flow. Man, he was just too furious.” Suzy happily gossip while I look at Ji Eun’s reaction.

“ Can we not talk about him?” Ji Eun muttered while her eyebrows meeting in the center. Man! She’s so cute to look at!

“Why? Is he somehow tall, muscular, good in sports..” I start to say as Ji Eun looks at me and finish my sentence.

“Good in academics and can be called all-around guy because of his brains and brawns? I could agree on to that.” She agrees with me.

“But why not like him?”

“First he’s annoying, second he’s a weirdo like a mushroom sprouting everywhere.” Ji Eun starts to categorize while we all listen to her. Even Seungri and the twins were listening.

“And third?” Youngbae asked as she gave him a “what-ya-think” expression.

“I’m married, duh?” Ji Eun shows her wedding ring to us which us make an “oooooh” expression. “I’m not some married woman who would just hit off with another guy while my husband is not around.”

“Gosh , hyung! You have a keeper here!” Jinyoung said to me as I just smiled at him.

“I guess I’m lucky.” I simply said and earned a smack from Ji Eun.

“You should be!” Ji Eun react and went close to me, “once I found out that you were dating during the whole tour or be rumored with another lady, girl or whatever, you surely gonna get it!”

“Like I said, quite a keeper.” Jinyoung repeated and the rest continue to eat.

 

 

After the simple welcome home celebration with Ji Eun and her friends, we two decided to head home to our unit. By the time we got there, I was welcome by a giant creature.

“What’s that?” I asked Ji Eun as I just stay rooted at the door as I look at it in the living room.

“This is Oreo, and she’s a Chow chow.” She simply said and smiled at me. “Isn’t he the cutest?” She smiled at me as she ruffles the dog that was looking at me straight from the living room and even barked at me.

“You asked me last time that if you can keep a puppy at home and I say yes.” I told her and she just nod. “That is not a puppy.”

“She is, in my eyes.” She beamed and pulled me towards the dog. “Now, say hi to your daughter!”

“MWOH? MY WHAT?” I glare at her and she glares at me back.

“What else? She’s my daughter, your my husband, you’re the dad. Duh?”

“You got to be kidding me.” I muttered and look at her dog tag. It stated there her name and a picture of me and Ji Eun.

“Don’t tell me to return her because I’m not.” Ji Eun continues to talk as she plays with the dog.

“You sure love her huh?”

“ Nothing will break us apart.”

“Me or Oreo?”

“Oreo.”

“Otaku or Oreo?”

“Oreo.”

“Shindong hyung or Oreo?”

“Oreo.”

After several more people and things I mentioned, no doubt, she’s still sticking on the dog.

“Okay.” I muttered and defeated as I played with them.

“Yey!” She cheered and hug me, “Oh yeah, you need to meet Cookie too!”

“Cookie?” Before I could ask anymore, I saw a Maltese staring at me barking. “Orient me on this one.”

 

 

________________________________

Updated!

 

Subscribe. Comment. Upvote!

 

<3 missdauxian