Sleeping positions

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

 

I choke with the question and can’t stop myself from coughing. Ji Eun quickly get a glass of water and give it to me. I quickly drink it to the last drop and face my sister.

“Yah! What’s with the question? We’ve just got married for five days and you’re talking about your soon to be nephew and niece?”

“Can’t I?” she said with a smirk on her face. “You’re married already. You can make one right now.”

“Hye Yoon. Don’t speak like that. Ji Eun is already as red as the red bell peppers now.” My dad said and points at Ji Eun. GEEEESSSH! She’s really RED! AS IN LITERALLY RED!

“I don’t have plans yet.” She replied quietly and looks at noona. “I am not ready for that matter until I graduate from college.”

“Don’t be too formal Ji Eun-sshi! I was just teasing you guys. Though I am really excited for those little brats if they come out soon.” My sister as she continues eating.

After dinner, we get ready to go home. We went outside the restaurant with my hoodie on in case of fans and media. We were saying goodbye to my parents when all of the sudden, my sister gets invited to sleep with us. Well, she INVITES herself to go home with us. IU, whose sleepy at 9pm just simply yawn and went to the car. I open the back door car so she could lie there in case she wants to sleep.

We arrived at home, and just as I expect, Ji Eun’s already sleeping peacefully in the back seat. I carry her on my back while noona carry her things.

“What are you planning to do and decided to sleep in our flats?” I asked as we inside the building.

“Hmmm.. Well, I just want to see your place and I want to spend some times with my favourite brother.” She said and smile at me.

“As if you any other siblings.” I roll my eyes and balance IU in the back.

“Are we there yet Ahjusshi?” IU asked, as her face buried in my shoulders.

“There’s the ahjusshi again.” My sister said, rolling her eyes. She pressed the elevator close and pressed the button that I told her to press. As we reach to our flat room, IU said that she wants to go down from my back and I put her down. I get my keys from my pocket and open the flat’s room. We entered the house and I quickly get the things lying in the floor.

“So, where’s your bedroom?” My sister asks as IU pointed the right room in the hallway. “The other bedroom?”

“There’s no other bedroom since they made it into an office which we freaking don’t know what was it for.” I replied as get the things from her hand. “IU, go wash up first before going to bed.”

“Neh..” She said and yawn again. “Unnie, you can sleep with me in the bed if you want.” She said as she give her a smile.

“What about Seunghyun? Where will he sleep?” My sister asks, while looking at me. “You can’t sleep in the office-like right?”

“He’ll sleep in the couch since he’s restricted from the bedroom. Or to the Bigbang’s dorm.” IU replied to her.

“You’re not sleeping together?” Noona said, jaw drop. “How can you not sleep together? You’re already married!”

“He’s a ert.” IU said. “I AM NOT!” I shot back, she rolls her eyes.

“Here’s what we do then. We’ll sleep together in your bedroom. The two of you in bed, while I’m on the floor. How’s that sound?” Noona said and look at us in gleamy eyes.

I sense IU got tired discussing things to Noona so she went inside the bedroom first then went out with her towel and clothes then proceed to the bathroom. On the other hand, Noona just look and examine the whole flat, I decided to prepare the sofa inside the bedroom in which where I’m planning to sleep.

After everyone washed up already, I went to the bedroom and found my sister in the sofa sleeping while IU’s staring at her.

“Why are you still awake? It’s already 11pm.” I said as I went to her.

“I’m about to sleep when I thought that you might beside me in bed. Remember your still forbidden sleep here until I said so.” She said and throws a pillow at my face.

“You’re throwing me out from the room again? What if noona wakes up?”  I ask as I look at noona then to him.

“Don’t play dumb with me. You’re just making excuses for you to sleep with me. Now, go out! Better yet, sleep with the boys.” She said and throws another pillow.

“You shouldn’t be doing that to your hubby.” We hear someone said out of nowhere. We look sideways and saw Noona sitting up from the couch. “You guys are sooo noisy! Can’t you sleep in the bed without making any noise? I’m trying to sleep here!” She complains and glares at us. Just like IU, her stare is creepy but IU’s waaay creeper than this girl.

All of the sudden, noona stand up and push me to bed, making me land to IU’s side.

“yah! Noona! Watch it! You’re making me crush IU!” I complain as I try to get up and sit on the bed.

“No one’s going out and sleep in the living room.” She said as she twists the lock. She double locked it to assure that NO ONE will get out. With a sigh, I tuck myself to bed and face the other side of the bed. I thought that’s the end of it since the bed is quite bigger so we can’t bump at each other.

“MOVE IT GIANT!” Noona yell at me and when I face IU, she was already besides me, making a room for noona to lie.

“What are you doing?” I asked, raising a brow.

“Shut up! I’ll sleep now. G’night!” Noona said and snore herself to sleep. I look at IU who’s staring at Noona then to the ceiling.

“She’s making sure that we’ll sleep together. “She said, half yawning. “I’m sleepy too. Good night Ahjusshi.”

Just like that and we all sleep with no choice on the sleeping set-up.

 

The next morning, I woke up 6am because of the alarm. I turn off the alarm and turn to look at the other two individuals with me in the bed. I turn and saw IU’s head my shoulder, facing me. Her left foot clinged into my legs while her hands where wrap around my arms. She looks cute when she’s asleep. I look at her features and see that in any angle, she is really pretty. ‘Okay, stop staring and wake her up’, I thought as I sit up and wake her up.

“Little girl, wake up or you’ll be late for school.” I said as I rub her head and she stirred.

“Hmmmm, another one hour to sleep.” She said as she scratches her head. I can’t help but silently laugh.

“Seriously?an hour? Others complain for another five minutes and you want an hour?” I said as she wakes up.

“Yeah.” She said as she crawls over me. “I’m off to take a bath, can you cook breakfast please?”

“Neh. I’ll do that. You prepare yourself, arasso?” I said and she nods and went to thebathroom. My sister is still sleeping and I didn’t bother to wake her up.

I unlock the room and went to the kitchen to start cooking. Just I was busy chopping some ingredients, the doorbell buzz which makes me go to check it out. I look through the cctv and saw the Daesung and GD outside. I went to open the door and they went in.

“You’re up early. Ready to work?” GD said as they went in.

“Nah. I woke up because of IU’s alarm clock.” I said as I made my way to the kitchen and resume my cooking.

“You sleep together?” Daesung asked as he looks at me with eyes lit up.

“As if we have a choice, Noona’s here. She insisted.” I said as I keep myself busy in work.

“OOOOOH!” They both said in unison and smirk.

After a while, IU came out from the hall, already wearing her uniform with her bag, “Ahjusshi, have you seen my varsity uniform?”

“It’s on the duffle, I guess. I changed it just when you went to the bathroom.” I said as I put the food in the counter.

“Good Morning Ji Eun-ah!” GD and Daesung greets in unison as IU looks at them.

“Good Morning Oppas!” She greets back as she went towards us. “What are you doing here?”

“Just chilling and give our donsaeng a good morning hug!” Daesung said as she hugs IU. IU whose grown close to the guys, hugs him back.

“And we want to say that the lunch you gave to Hyung was really cute and delicious!” Daesung said as get out from the hug.

“Wae? You eat it too?” She asks.

“Yeah, they took it from me.” I replied and smirk. She shot a glare at me. “But I eat most of it.”

“Oh.. You better be.” She replied and went to the dining table.

 

*IU’s POV*

While we eat breakfast, Hye Yoon-unnie went out from the bedroom and greets everyone.

“Noona, you’re still pretty as ever!” GD-oppa said in between bite of his food.

“Why, thank you Jiyong-sshi! Is there coffee?” She asks as she walks to the kitchen counter.

“I already made you one noona.” Ahjusshi said as he point the mug for unnie.

“Thank you donsaeng!” Unnie said and brush Ahjusshi’s bed hair.

I finish eating and put my plate on the sink. I run towards the bedroom’s bathroom to make a quick check on myself and brush my teeth, get my house keys and phone and went to the living room.

“I’m going to school!” I yell as I get my bag and duffle and wear my shoes.

“Wait for me. I’ll drop you there.” Ahjusshi said as he walks to me and get his car keys and house keys.

“Really? In your pajamas?” I asked as I peek at him.

“Wait.” He said and points at me. He went to the bedroom and came back wearing jeans and a jacket with hoodie. “Let’s go.”

We walk to the parking lot and went inside the car. He then drives me to our school. When we arrived, I take off my headset and look at him. “Ahjusshi, don’t fetch me later after class. I’ll be meeting Myungsoo-oppa, so mind as well stick to your practice or whatever you’ll be having later. I’ll just text or call you when I’m about to go home.”

“What’s with this Myungsoo guy that you’ll be meeting him later?” He asked me as he looks at me.

“We’ll be talking about something that is about his upcoming date.” I simply said and get my bags from the backseat.

“A date? Are you trying to cheat on me?” He said as he looks at me with narrowed eyes.

“Heck no! Plus, if I’m planning to cheat, I’ll rather go and be merry with Kyuhyun-oppa or Donghae-oppa.” I said and roll my eyes. We were busy teasing each other when all of the sudden, I hear a knock from the window. I look at the window and saw Suzy who’s waving at me together with the Jo Twins.

“I’m going now. Bye Ahjusshi!” I said as I kiss his cheeks. I don’t know what’s got into me and it became a habit for me to kiss him.. on the cheeks.

“’Kay, but be sure to contact me when I’m about to fetch you. I’ll be going home late also, we need to discuss our next comeback and songs.” He said as I get off the car. He then starts the engine and wave at me. After which, he drove off.

“So, what did he said?” Suzy asked me as we went inside the car.

“He allowed me to meet Myungsoo-oppa.” I said and smile.

“Hyung keeps wondering and asking if by chance we know the girl you’ve been trying to set him up with.” Youngmin said and I just smile at him.

“Ani, though you’ll meet her soon.” I said as we went to class.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyong~! you

Another update! :)

I hope you'll like it and again, tell me what do you guys think..

Subscribe and Comment!

 

By the way, I have a new fanfic .

It's not new at all since I post the story title months ago, though I'm about to start the whole story.

please support:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/184147

It's a Jaejoong-Sooyoung fiction..

Please support! :)

 

<3baboiefrelin