A conversation with Seol.

When you're looking like that. - Part 2

  It was the weekends and my exams were finally over! I slouched on the couch after having my breakfast and reached out for my phone, which was lying on the coffee table in front. I scrolled through my message inbox and read the past conversations I had with Minhyuk.
 

  Me: Baby guess what! I passed my practical test! OMG A MIRACLE.
  Minhyuk: Wow that's great news! So thanks to me huh. hahaha~
  Yeah....I'm so thankful to you right now I feel like running up to you and give you a bear hug!!!
  Aww, you wouldn't want to...since I'm having my dance session right now and I'm perspiring like mad :P
  ._. You're busy right now? I'll text you later then. Work on those muscles baby! xx.

 

I smiled to myself as I read them. Suddenly I received a sudden incoming call. Seol's name appeared on the caller ID.

"Yes what is it?" I answered.

- "You busy? Wanna come down over to my place?" Seol asked. I took a glance at my watch.
   "Nah....I don't feel like going anywhere today. What's up?"
- "Ah, no no. It's just that I wanna talk to you about something. Ah ! Hot hot hot!"

The panic in her voice stunned me for a moment. "SEOL??? Are you okay? What's happening there?"

- "Ugh a few drops of hot oil spilled on my arm!" She yelled.
   "You're cooking again? What're you making this time?"

- "Hotcakes! Trust me, I'm so hungry I could even eat a horse."
  "Don't eat too much or else you can't fit into your wedding gown in the future..." I teased.
- "HEYYY you could at least be positive about my hotcakes!"
  "Hahaha I'm just pulling your leg. So anyway, what was it that you wanted to talk about?"

 - "Ah yeah, that. When are you going to finally tie the knot?"

  It took me awhile to process the words she said.

  "Tie the knot?"
 - "What? Are you being serious now? Must I say it out loud?"
  "But I really don't get it!" I cried.
- "MARRY. WHEN ARE  YOU GONNA MARRY MINHYUK?" She roared.
  "Ohh..........I don't know?"
- "What do you mean 'don't know'? It's about time honey."
  "I know I know...but Minhyuk hasn't said anything yet..."
- "Leave it to me. I'll discuss this with Jaehyo."
  "Wait what? Why would you discuss about MY marriage with Jaehyo?!" I shrieked.
- "That's the least I could do as a friend. I help you.....you help me....that's what we're for." I swear I could almost hear her giggle at the end of the line.

  "Don't you think this is abit too much? I mean, I really appreciate what you're trying to do for me. But I feel like it's my responsibility to discuss this with Minhyuk himself."
- "Mmm... okay okay Hey I'll call you back later. Byeee."
Her voice sounded like she was chewing something in and that it was almost impossible for me to understand what she was saying.

With that, she hung up.

I thought about the things she said. At that point of time, Minhyuk instantly appeared in my mind.

I wondered when that special day would happen. 


---

A/N: Short update! To all the readers who subscribed to us, THANK YOU SO MUCH REALLY!!! <3 
- Admin J