see you in your wedding dress.

When you're looking like that. - Part 2

  "The weather's not too bad now. Hurry before it comes down pouring again!" Seol rushed me.

I struggled with my life to put on my sneakers which refused to let my feet in. When I'm finally done, we made our way out. I was told that the bridal shop was located near an abandoned street. It gave me the creeps when Seol told me about it. Also, I was quite astonished as I didn't know of any bridal shop located as such places. But still, I just followed what she told me to do. 

It took us a few minutes bus ride before we finally reached our destination. She was right. As soon as the bus drove off, it left us alone deserted on that street. I looked around the area and couldn't find anyone in sight. "You sure this is the place?" I asked.

  "Yeap, definitely is," she replied frankly. I gulped. It doesn't seem like the right place at all. Nevertheless, I found myself standing outside a glass door. The glass wasn't the usual type of glass where we can actually see items being displayed through the panel. It was actually tinted. Tinted glass. So I couldn't really see what's inside the store from the outside. 

  "Come let's go in," Seol directed. I tailed her behind as she pushed the glass door open. Right then, my eyes widened by the most fascinating thing I've ever seen. There stood the different types of wedding dresses/gowns modeled by the various mannequins. They stood side by side and it was just an amazing sight. The store was air-conditioned and the walls were painted in pure white, classifying it's glamourous feature. The inside was a total opposite of what I thought of from the outside.

  "Seol? Is that you?" I heard a voice coming from the second level of the store. I changed my focus towards the wooden stairs that lead to the upper level to see where that voice was coming from.

 "Yeap I'm here!" Seol shouted back in response. Not long after that, someone was seen strolling down the stairs. Oh, no. I recognised that figure somewhere. He gave us a smile the moment he saw us. 

 "Wait. You're...you're... Yukwon right? One of Minhyuk's dance crew?" I asked, pointing a finger at him. He let out a soft laugh and nodded. "You remembered."

 "Yeah pretty much. That red hair isn't pretty hard to identify," I mumbled under my breath, looking down onto the marbled floor. 

 "This might sound insane but Yukwon actually owns this shop," Seol added. My jaw literally dropped upon hearing that. Yukwon owns a bridal shop? Say whuuuut.

 "I know right. But he's not pretty much active in the sales over here," she continued when she saw my astonished expression. "Since he's busy with dance now, he can't really keep this store as alive as before. But it's pretty good that he managed to keep it in a well-kept condition after months of not opening it, eh?" she added.

I had to admit, the store looked pretty new, from the inside. It's unbelievable that Yukwon could actually manage a store like this before. 

"Did you design that dunny? It looks funny as hell and I couldn't do my business at ease," another voice was heard as a man trotted down the stairs. The look on Seol's expression changed as soon as she recognised who the man was.

"And what are you doing here?" She snapped. Oh wow guess who it is.

"Yo man Yukwon you seriously need some makeover for that toilet. It looks so....," Jaehyo said and shivered around. 

"Why? Don't fancy a nature-themed toilet?" Yukwon laughed at Jaehyo's remarks. "Sorry bro I had a customer to attend to while you're in there."

Jaehyo stared at Seol for a moment before going over to stand next to her. "She's your customer too? What does she want? A wedding for herself too?" Jaehyo teased. I swore I had goosebumps all over. Get a room you two.

"Okay so... Yenny come with me," Yukwon said. He led me to a small desk and took out a thick black file from one of the drawers.

 "What is this?" I asked.

 "All yours," he smiled, while opening the pages of the file that showed the different designs of the wedding dresses available. "I pretty much have most of them, since I didn't really had the chance to find anymore customers," he added. 

OH MY GOD. So in other words, I could almost choose anything I want and he would have it. Perfect! He advised me to pick 5 dresses first for a trial, and that he and Jaehyo would be the so-called "judges" to decide on the suitable gown that would fit me best. It didn't sound too bad.

 So I started to get changed into the first gown and I needed Seol's help with it. Luckily, the fitting room could fit 2 people in and it was really quite spacious as well. Not bad for a bridal shop in an abandoned street! When I was done, Seol pushed the curtains away so the boys could see a clear view of the gown I was wearing. 

 Yukwon and Jaehyo, who were sitting on the couch facing the fitting room, exchanged glances at each other. Yukwon referred back to his black file and mumbles something to Jaehyo. I felt uneasy and looked at Seol. She just gave me an assuring look that everything's going to be fine. Soon enough, Yukwon gestured me to go back in and move on to my second choice. Honestly, the gown was not my taste as well.

 Everything soon became a tiring process and I was dead exhausted from all the changing, although in the end I knew I was the one who's going to wear it. The fifth choice finally came in place and deep down inside, I was praying that they would just agree to it because I think I do. Up to my dismay, I only got a head's shake. Ugh! I stomped back into the fitting room and pulled the curtains shut. 

 "Wait wait, no," I heard Seol said from outside. "This should do great," she continued. Sound of her footsteps got nearer and I knew she was going to enter with another gown in her hands. The sixth gown. God, please! I stepped out and waited for the boys to say something.

 Please say yes, please say yes, please- 

 "PERFECT." They both said in unison. Oh my, did I hear it right?  "Yeap, it's perfect. Suits her well," Seol added. 

 "Yay!" I cheered, putting my arms out. 

"Nice job, Seol. Didn't know you had good taste," Yukwon complimented. 

"Well...It's none other than-" Seol wanted to say but instead was cut off when Jaehyo suddenly butted in with, "Jaehyo's girl!" 

I facepalmed and shook my head. Yukwon turned around and gave a puking face. I wanted to laugh out loud seeing their actions. "Okay okay! You all can stop with the comedy now. Yenny needs to get changed first, and we'll go for dinner afterwards alright?" Yukwon clasped his hands. 
 



I was finally back in my own comfortable clothes and the rest was already seen walking out of the store. I paced my steps to catch up with them. 

"So Minhyuk doesn't know about this right?" I asked, as the four of us walked in a straight row side by side. 

"He's not supposed to," Yukwon, who was on my left, said.

"He shouldn't know any about this. He should just see Yenny in her wedding gown like that and he'll be all *does the jawdropping face* " Seol, who's on my right, continued. 

 "You know what, why not we stop worrying about this and fill our tummies at that ramyun shop over there. My treat!" Jaehyo exclaimed as he jumped in front of us, stopping us in our tracks. I laughed at his perky actions when Seol pulled him back to his original standing position. 

"Aye you don't have to be rough to him sometimes you know," I nudged Seol. She shook her head at me. All I know was, I was starving and yes, ramyun was definitely the answer for a scrumptious early dinner.

 

---

- Admin J