CLOCK C

When you're looking like that. - Part 2

 I followed Minhyuk back into the dance studio after we've settled everything. The group of guys were now sprawling on the floor.  "Get your asses off guys. Play time is over," Minhyuk instructed.

 Ooh he's the leader? Not bad... The five filthy-looking guys stood up and ruffled their messy hair around. I stood beside Minhyuk.

 "Who're they?" I knudged him.

 "My crew. They're forever being like this - lazy as usual."

 I chuckled at his response. Little did I know that he was going to introduce me to them. "No no, there's no need for that you know," I mumbled to him.

 "Alright guys! I would like to introduce someone. This is Yenny, my girlfriend," Minhyuk said confidently. They started to holler and let out chants, teasing the both of us right there. I gave them a small wave with a beam.

  "Woah woah, hi i'm Jihoon but you can just call me Pyo," a guy with a huge pair of glasses said. Oh, he looks adorable.

  "My name is Taeil!" another one said, putting his right hand out. I gave a smile and shook his hand in return.

  "Yukwon here," another voiced out, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. 

  "KYUNG!" the other one said out loud and gave me a warm smile. 

  "I'm Jiho. But everyone calls me Zico. Or maybe you could call me Z (pronounced as 'zee') or whatever you like." the last one said.

  "Nice to meet you guys! I'm Yenny," I responded while waving my right hand.

  "Holdddd up!" Jaehyo's voiced boomed throughout the room as he came running in. He put out his hand with a teasing grin, "I'm Jaehyo and I think we've met before." This boy. Always up to some sort of mischief! I playfully swatted his hand away and rolled my eyes at him, "Very funny Jaehyo, very funny." They all started laughing at his antics.

 "Great! Everyone knows each other already right? Now, let's get back to work," Minhyuk said firmly. I could hear all of them groan in unison. 

  "How long have you been doing this?" I asked Pyo, who was standing nearest to me.

  "Hyung's been asking us to do the same old routine since morning. I'm tired, but I'm not really gonna give a damn about hyung," he whispered, with his hand shielding his mouth so as not to let anyone hear him. 

  "Are you guys backup dancers or something?" I continued.

  "Yeah! We're the usual backup dancers for this boyband called 'Clock C'. They're really into the scene these days," Pyo nodded.

  "Clock C? What kind of a name is that? Haha alright you should get back with the group, Pyo."

 

 I let out a chuckle and sat in a corner to watch the boys have their practice. Seriously though, Clock C?

 

---  

A/N: ugggggh short update i know... sorry~ >_<

- Admin J