one love, is all we need.

When you're looking like that. - Part 2

  I took out my phone and dialled for Chihoon. After a few rings, he finally picked up the call. "Hello?" His voice echoed through the speakers of my phone.

  "Hello? Chihoon? It's me, Yenny." I replied.

  "Oh yeah hey. What's up?"

  "Oh my God... Guess what! I'm being proposed today!" I squealed in delight. Realising how loud my voice was, I covered my mouth and looked around the lavatory to make sure no one heard me. 

  "I didn't know you were attached! How did it go?" He cooed back. He was just as excited as I was.

  "It was.... It... Ugh I don't know how to describe it!" I squealed again. I was almost jumping at my feet. I grabbed hold of the rim of the sink to make sure I wouldn't fall off in the midst of excitement.

  "Tell me about it when we meet up soon?" I sensed a smile forming up on his face as he trailed off.

  "Mhm! Right, soon! I promise I'd tell you every single detail that happened just now."

  "You promise."

  "I'm a lady of my words," I smirked.

  "Great! See you around then."

  I hung up on him and held the phone tighter to my chest. I squealed in delight as I remembered how Minhyuk approached me. I let out a soft giggle.

  Suddenly the one of the cubicle doors creaked and someone casually walked out. My jaw almost dropped. Seol happily strutted towards the sink to wash her hands. I leaned against the rim and kept staring at her expression. She had a sly smile on her face. "You heard it all didn't you?" I asked, looking down onto the cold hard floor. She let out a small chuckle as she reached out for a piece of napkin to wipe her hands.

"Every single word," was all she said, while throwing the crumpled tissue into the bin. "So the boy's name is Chihoon?" she continued. I nodded knowingly.

"Congrats, Yenny," she patted my shoulder as she walked past me.

"What ...for telling Chihoon?" I asked, confused. She stopped in her tracks and turned around, "What? Nooo. Whatever happened just now... Congratulations. I'm really happy for you, you know," a sincere smile was seen flashing across her face.

"Now hurry up, your oo is waiting for you outside," she continued as she stepped out of the door.

BOO... OO? I thought. What in the world is that?

 

---

A/N: braaaah tis' a short update!

- Admin J